Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,675 members, 7,813,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Heavy Gunfire As Eastern Security Network Burn Down Fulani Criminal Camps -video - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Gunfire As Eastern Security Network Burn Down Fulani Criminal Camps -video (9105 Views)

Heavy Gunfire In Orlu, Imo As Soldiers And ESN Clash (Disturbing Photos) / Eastern Security Network Burnt Down Fulani Camp In Ebonyi Farmland. ( Video ) / Borno Idps Protest Shortage Of Food In Camps(video,photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Gunfire As Eastern Security Network Burn Down Fulani Criminal Camps -video by Gazzy88(m): 1:40pm On Dec 31, 2020
NwaAro:

At least baby factory better pass terrorism, banditry, illiteracy, poverty, low human capital, high infant mortality rate, poverty capital of Africa... make we begin list our fucck up? grin
You forgot something...

Drug pushing and ndi developers
Re: Heavy Gunfire As Eastern Security Network Burn Down Fulani Criminal Camps -video by Veqtor: 1:58pm On Dec 31, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Bandits are killing off your emirs one by one.

ESN is irreversible. But you can help your emirate reverse this endangerement. I hear even sultan is afraid for his life. He has been lamenting lately that bandits go to market with guns in open view. Thats not good. It means bandits is the new law in town. Go and help sultan. Leave ESN matter.

Their plan is to kill off d indigenous emirs nd replace them with foolanis.

Stop wasting ur energy on that waste matter. He is Fulani. He is fully aware that his terrorist brothers are the ones perpetrating all the evil and they all are in on it.

He is simply playing his own part of their agenda online by posting trash.

Best to ignore their kind.
Re: Heavy Gunfire As Eastern Security Network Burn Down Fulani Criminal Camps -video by ericuzor(m): 2:01pm On Dec 31, 2020
NwaAro:

O42, Nsukka live and direct.
great news
Re: Heavy Gunfire As Eastern Security Network Burn Down Fulani Criminal Camps -video by Marine54(m): 2:23pm On Dec 31, 2020
johnmartus:
Stop this nonsense don't include south south to your madness again .
shut up ! I am from south south..

5 Likes

Re: Heavy Gunfire As Eastern Security Network Burn Down Fulani Criminal Camps -video by Ludlum(m): 2:32pm On Dec 31, 2020
NwaAro:
I'm in the East now and I haven't felt safer going to my farm alone, my mum and cousins used to complain about their cassava farms been invaded by Fulani herdsmen and their cows for months unchallenged, if you made the mistake of confronting them... then expect to be butchered or raped by those bastards. It was around December 22 I witnessed those ESN vigilantes (some tough looking youths) armed with pump action rifles and few AK47's chasing out the last few Fulani herdsmen left in the community, apparently these idiots even established some sort of hamlet around the forest areas close to major by-ways, farms and streams (where they could spy on soft targets to attack)... ESN boys packed them like sardines all tied up and bundled them into the vans they came with right out of the community as a crowd of cheering villagers both kids and old folks celebrated and sang praise songs of appreciation to the vigilantes...I personally came out with a bundle of cash and sprayed those heroes as they sped off with the captured herdsmen. I'm sure the cows they left behind would be more than enough to make a huge feast for Christmas and New year for the community.

Those ESN guys reminded me so much of Bakassi boys, same style of dressing and vivacity
Are you for real, please where in the east are you from?
Re: Heavy Gunfire As Eastern Security Network Burn Down Fulani Criminal Camps -video by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 31, 2020
God bless them...
Re: Heavy Gunfire As Eastern Security Network Burn Down Fulani Criminal Camps -video by engrchykae(m): 3:51pm On Dec 31, 2020
NwaAro:

Are you talking about the same Nigerian army that can't defeat ordinary Fulani bandits armed with rusty guns in the dusty plains of Kastina?, the same Nigerian army that only displays its bravado and courage against unarmed civilians? or the same army that ISWAP terrorists are using to do target practice in sambisa? abi e get another brand new Naija army you dey talk about wey we never see finish?

The Igbo youths of this generation are not the same as our fathers who weren't prepared yet gave you bastards a bloody nose, you can't defeat a small Kanuri tribe of Boko haram insurgents, e come be a ethnic group of more than 40 million you wan defeat? who and who will even fight this war against the Igbos much less support your useless army? cause if you're counting on Britain and Russia to come save your lazy asses again as they did in 1967-70...then you're in for a bigger shock than you bargained for.

Go and defeat ordinary bandits ravaging the North first, before you test your credibility against the Igbos, fuvking clown.
I know that Yoruba and nigerdelta won't join the caliphate this time,even northcentral will not join them.
It will be a case where we will have to kill few foolish hausas and the war is over
Re: Heavy Gunfire As Eastern Security Network Burn Down Fulani Criminal Camps -video by engrchykae(m): 3:53pm On Dec 31, 2020
Gazzy88:
You're dumb giving out sensitive out like that. Anyways govt already know ESN bases. Watch out for surprises very soon
abeg dey one side
Re: Heavy Gunfire As Eastern Security Network Burn Down Fulani Criminal Camps -video by Newton85: 4:25pm On Dec 31, 2020
Dedetwo:

Shut up your putrid mouth. ESN compete adequately with Nigerian army on rifle fire fight.
Lmao, I sometimes want to ask if you Igbo dudes believe these things you say/write, lol. What exactly is responsible for this chronic paranoia amongst you Igbos? Empty chest beating and braggadocio.
Re: Heavy Gunfire As Eastern Security Network Burn Down Fulani Criminal Camps -video by Equal2DeTask(m): 4:39pm On Dec 31, 2020
yarimo:
The same ESN that are on the run grin ipob online miscreants and fake news again grin

Aboki wey dey fúck Nnama(cow) has spoken grin

1 Like

Re: Heavy Gunfire As Eastern Security Network Burn Down Fulani Criminal Camps -video by HeadShot: 5:22pm On Dec 31, 2020
yarimo:
The same ESN that are on the run grin ipob online miscreants and fake news again grin

All supporters of terror must burn in hell

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Gunfire As Eastern Security Network Burn Down Fulani Criminal Camps -video by Akudaisi: 5:41pm On Dec 31, 2020
samyj2477:
nice one. I de feel high now.
swrs
Re: Heavy Gunfire As Eastern Security Network Burn Down Fulani Criminal Camps -video by omoharry(f): 6:34pm On Dec 31, 2020
Gazzy88:
You want govt to waste a new set of igbo youths with your stupid lousy noise? If only you personally can withstand Nigerian army instead of pushing others to their untimely death. One Blackhawk air-raid is enough to decimate your ESN. Dare govt at your own peril
They could not decimate ordinary bandits & kidnappers. Na only unarmed people nai them sabi bully.You are here running your mouth like a loose tap but would rather keep mute when fulani headsmen are busy raping ,maiming & killing innocent men and women . Who the hell do you think you are to mock at people effort in defending themselves becos thier govt is a failure then brag over this same stupid and wicked govt that is clueless on how to protect lives and properties .
Nig army are nothing but a big bully that have never been able to do thier jobs but go after weak target ..let them go to the north and show thier strength Na. Nonsence ..I am from the Niger Delta..I do not support Ipob and what they stand for, but I like this thier new initiative of protecting thier regions from blood suckers .I expect same from the SOuth south region too ..Weldon to ESN.
My cousin was recently released from kidnappers den after paying a huge amount of ransom for her release ..We later got to know that the kidnappers happens to be Fulanis .This happened in Delta state ..so shame on you and this your shameless & weak govt you adore so much .
Do you know how many people are killed or kidnapped on a daily basis?These incident are not reported. It is now obvious that every man to themselves when they are kidnapped ..some are killed becos they are too poor to pay the ransom ..This is all happening becos we have a stupid govt who really do not care about its citizens.Yeye.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heavy Gunfire As Eastern Security Network Burn Down Fulani Criminal Camps -video by yarimo(m): 6:43pm On Dec 31, 2020
HeadShot:

All supporters of terror must burn in hell
ameeeeen
Re: Heavy Gunfire As Eastern Security Network Burn Down Fulani Criminal Camps -video by etrouble: 7:04pm On Dec 31, 2020
Hausa/Fulanis should go back to their father’s land of blood and tears
Re: Heavy Gunfire As Eastern Security Network Burn Down Fulani Criminal Camps -video by SaintBishop: 7:12pm On Dec 31, 2020
Marine54:
shut up ! I am from south south..
And so fvcking what? is south south a tribe?

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Gunfire As Eastern Security Network Burn Down Fulani Criminal Camps -video by Marine54(m): 7:17pm On Dec 31, 2020
SaintBishop:
And so fvcking what? is south south a tribe?
ok I am from Akwa Ibomit , annang by tribe. I hope you're ok now..

1 Like

Re: Heavy Gunfire As Eastern Security Network Burn Down Fulani Criminal Camps -video by SaintBishop: 7:29pm On Dec 31, 2020
Marine54:
ok I am from Akwa Ibomit , annang by tribe. I hope you're ok now..
Very good! Next time when u want to type ur bullshit just mention Akwa ibom abi na annang instead of south south, cause u are not the only one from that south south.
Re: Heavy Gunfire As Eastern Security Network Burn Down Fulani Criminal Camps -video by Marine54(m): 7:33pm On Dec 31, 2020
SaintBishop:
Very good! Next time when u want to type ur bullshit just mention Akwa ibom abi na annang instead of south south, cause u are not the only one from that south south.
Shut the hell up! south South is my region , I 'll always mention it. If you don't like it , go and slammed your head 20 times for all I care !

1 Like

Re: Heavy Gunfire As Eastern Security Network Burn Down Fulani Criminal Camps -video by SaintBishop: 7:36pm On Dec 31, 2020
Marine54:
Shut the hell up! south South is my region , I 'll always mention. If you don't like it , go and slammed your head 20 times for all I care !
See ur wide mouth like south south is ur region so Akwa ibom people na get the whole south south? don't behave like a dumb m0ron u hear?
Re: Heavy Gunfire As Eastern Security Network Burn Down Fulani Criminal Camps -video by favor914: 7:39pm On Dec 31, 2020
NwaAro:
I'm in the East now and I haven't felt safer going to my farm alone, my mum and cousins used to complain about their cassava farms been invaded by Fulani herdsmen and their cows for months unchallenged, if you made the mistake of confronting them... then expect to be butchered or raped by those bastards. It was around December 22 I witnessed those ESN vigilantes (some tough looking youths) armed with pump action rifles and few AK47's chasing out the last few Fulani herdsmen left in the community, apparently these idiots even established some sort of hamlet around the forest areas close to major by-ways, farms and streams (where they could spy on soft targets to attack)... ESN boys packed them like sardines all tied up and bundled them into the vans they came with right out of the community as a crowd of cheering villagers both kids and old folks celebrated and sang praise songs of appreciation to the vigilantes...I personally came out with a bundle of cash and sprayed those heroes as they sped off with the captured herdsmen. I'm sure the cows they left behind would be more than enough to make a huge feast for Christmas and New year for the community.

Those ESN guys reminded me so much of Bakassi boys, same style of dressing and vivacity
Cassava Farmer? No wonder, Please where are the Bakassi miscreants today?
Re: Heavy Gunfire As Eastern Security Network Burn Down Fulani Criminal Camps -video by favor914: 7:43pm On Dec 31, 2020
omoharry:
[/b] They could not decimate ordinary bandits & kidnappers. Na only unarmed people nai them sabi bully.You are here running your mouth like a loose tap but would rather keep mute when fulani headsmen are busy raping ,maiming & killing innocent men and women . Who the hell do you think you are to mock at people effort in defending themselves becos thier govt is a failure then brag over this same stupid and wicked govt that is clueless on how to protect lives and properties .
Nig army are nothing but a big bully that have never been able to do thier jobs but go after weak target ..let them go to the north and show thier strength Na. Nonsence ..I am from the Niger Delta..I do not support Ipob and what they stand for, but I like this thier new initiative of protecting thier regions from blood suckers .I expect same from the SOuth south region too ..Weldon to ESN.
My cousin was recently released from kidnappers den after paying a huge amount of ransom for her release ..We later got to know that the kidnappers happens to be Fulanis .This happened in Delta state ..so shame on you and this your shameless & weak govt you adore so much .
Do you know how many people are killed or kidnapped on a daily basis?These incident are not reported. It is now obvious that every man to themselves when they are kidnapped ..some are killed becos they are too poor to pay the ransom ..This is all happening becos we have a stupid govt who really do not care about its citizens.Yeye.
Was Evans the Kidnapper Billionaire Fulani?
Re: Heavy Gunfire As Eastern Security Network Burn Down Fulani Criminal Camps -video by Marine54(m): 7:45pm On Dec 31, 2020
SaintBishop:
See ur wide mouth like south south is ur region so Akwa ibom people na get the whole south south? don't behave like a dumb m0ron u hear?
Aboki , Are you dragging my region with me Oh that has been your planing to take over our ancestral land in the name of conquest! It an never happen..
Typical fulani muslim, backwards stunt...

1 Like

Re: Heavy Gunfire As Eastern Security Network Burn Down Fulani Criminal Camps -video by favor914: 7:47pm On Dec 31, 2020
Marine54:
Aboki , Are you dragging my region with me Oh that has been your plan to over our ancestral land in the name conquest! It an never happen..
Typical fulani muslim, backwards stunt...
Don’t be silly, Can you afford a simple square meter of land? Even to pay for a tipper of sand will be a painstaking task for you?
Re: Heavy Gunfire As Eastern Security Network Burn Down Fulani Criminal Camps -video by Marine54(m): 7:56pm On Dec 31, 2020
favor914:
Don’t be silly, Can you afford a simple square meter of land? Even to pay for a tipper of sand will be a painstaking task for you?
This little girl, if na insult stop am oooo
Re: Heavy Gunfire As Eastern Security Network Burn Down Fulani Criminal Camps -video by omoharry(f): 11:53pm On Dec 31, 2020
favor914:
Was Evans the Kidnapper Billionaire Fulani?
ooo shut your hole ..We are talking about big time bandit and kindnappers who the govt cannot touch becos they are his king men ..Evans is in jail ..how many fulani bandit have been arrested ?Yeye almajiri

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Gunfire As Eastern Security Network Burn Down Fulani Criminal Camps -video by Rossintii: 12:28am On Jan 01, 2021
NwaAro:

Are you talking about the same Nigerian army that can't defeat ordinary Fulani bandits armed with rusty guns in the dusty plains of Kastina?, the same Nigerian army that only displays its bravado and courage against unarmed civilians? or the same army that ISWAP terrorists are using to do target practice in sambisa? abi e get another brand new Naija army you dey talk about wey we never see finish?

The Igbo youths of this generation are not the same as our fathers who weren't prepared yet gave you bastards a bloody nose, you can't defeat a small Kanuri tribe of Boko haram insurgents, e come be a ethnic group of more than 40 million you wan defeat? who and who will even fight this war against the Igbos much less support your useless army? cause if you're counting on Britain and Russia to come save your lazy asses again as they did in 1967-70...then you're in for a bigger shock than you bargained for.

Go and defeat ordinary bandits ravaging the North first, before you test your credibility against the Igbos, fuvking clown.

My friend will you shut up abeg.

I don't know how old you are, but this was the exact same noise Ojukwu and his henchmen made prior to the Biafran tragedy.

''No power in black Africa can defeat Biafra'',

''The Nigerian army is weak, ineffective, and will be decimated'', etc etc.

Una don start again?

Before you know it, una go begin cry 'genocide'.

Better don't let the BH issue deceive you. Those are terrorists, and you cannot find them with a conventional army. Ask the US who've been battling the Taliban for 30 years!!

If conventional war starts, that day you will know the Nigerian army is powerful, and that big mouth of yours will shush.
Re: Heavy Gunfire As Eastern Security Network Burn Down Fulani Criminal Camps -video by NwaAro: 1:10am On Jan 01, 2021
Rossintii:

My friend will you shut up abeg.

I don't know how old you are, but this was the exact same noise Ojukwu and his henchmen made prior to the Biafran tragedy.

''No power in black Africa can defeat Biafra'',

''The Nigerian army is weak, ineffective, and will be decimated'', etc etc.

Una don start again?

Before you know it, una go begin cry 'genocide'.

Better don't let the BH issue deceive you. Those are terrorists, and you cannot find them with a conventional army. Ask the US who've been battling the Taliban for 30 years!!

If conventional war starts, that day you will know the Nigerian army is powerful, and that big mouth of yours will shush.

How many conventional wars since the Biafran war of the 60's has your army won? (mind you your useless army faced a ragtag Biafran army armed with mostly crude weapons)
Re: Heavy Gunfire As Eastern Security Network Burn Down Fulani Criminal Camps -video by jamjo: 1:17am On Jan 01, 2021
Gazzy88:
Is that why you wrote a textbook? Lol

If they born you and Kanu well, let him openly dare Nigerian army to face your miserable ESN. You will understand the real meaning of genocide.

Bunch of noisemakers...

Please if I may ask, why will any right-thinking person be against ESN? The main purpose of establishing the ESN was to fight the criminals in our region of which the Nigeria government both the federal and states have failed, they are not fighting the federal government of Nigeria, they are a vigilante group, not an army if you all don't know the meaning of vigilante please use your dictionary and they have not engaged in any activities that have gone contrary to their objectives that established it. I don't know what the madness all about ESN, Boko Haram, Bandits, and Herdsmen are ravaging the country with impunity they are not called names and the government are handling them with kids gloves but the citizens who gave their times even their life to help where our government failed are the once that are getting all kind of ridicules and death threats.

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Gunfire As Eastern Security Network Burn Down Fulani Criminal Camps -video by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:19am On Jan 01, 2021
where are all this fulani farmers gettin arms.May God Almighty disarm all evil ppl in this nation o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi: We Support Constitution Amendments That'll Enhance Unity, Prosperity / Peter Obi's Attends Labour Party/CPO Conference In Abuja (VIdeo) / The Meaning Of Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.