Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,650 members, 7,813,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Can Ampiclox Help Flush Out Sperm After Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Ampiclox Help Flush Out Sperm After Sex? (2275 Views)

Can Postinor 2 Flush Out Sperm? / Video: Can Quinine Flush Out Sperm? / How Ladies Flush Out Sperm From Their Body Naturally After Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Ampiclox Help Flush Out Sperm After Sex? by doksblog(m): 11:04am On Dec 31, 2020
Ampiclox is an antibiotic medicine that contains a combination of Ampicillin and Cloxacillin.
This medicine inhibits the formation of the outer membrane of bacteria and thereby kills the bacteria responsible for the infection.

Common Uses Of Ampiclox
• It is used to treat infections of lungs, throat, airways, skin & soft tissue, bone, ear, nose, blood and other bacterial infections
• It is also used to treat infection of wounds and lungs after surgery.

Common Side Effects Of Ampiclox
• Nausea, vomiting and diarrhea.
• Skin allergies with itching, rashes red bumps and blister.

Other Important Things To Know About Ampiclox

1. Question: Can I consume alcohol with Ampiclox?
Answer: This medicine is known to have side effects like nausea and vomiting. Consuming alcohol may exaggerate such symptoms related to the stomach. Avoid drinking when you are taking this medicine.

2. Question: Can I take Ampiclox Cap while breastfeeding?
Answer: This medicine passes into breast milk and can cause side effects like diarrhea and fungal infection of mouth in a breastfed baby. Therefore it is advised not to breastfeed when you are taking this medicine unless your doctor states otherwise.

3. Question: Can I take Ampiclox Cap during pregnancy?
Answer: This rightly depends on your doctor. But the effect of this medicine in pregnant women is not clearly known and some animal studies have not shown any undesirable effects on the developing fetus and it is usually considered safe. However, it should be used only if considered essential by your doctor.

With all that said, can Ampiclox help flush out sperm after sex? From the beginning of time, humans have engaged in sexual activity for other purposes other than giving birth to a child, maybe for fun sake.

And when things go the wrong way and the woman becomes pregnant, that’s when things turn sour. It’s even worse when the partner in question are not married (boyfriend and girlfriend things).
Actually,.............

https://doksblog.com/can-ampiclox-help-flush-out-sperm-after-sex/

Re: Can Ampiclox Help Flush Out Sperm After Sex? by Uncle93(m): 11:14am On Dec 31, 2020
It will flush sperm if your sperm is bacteria

(1) (Reply)

2021 - LIFE-CYCLE Of Our Beautiful NIGERIAN LADIES. / I Caught My Girlfriend Cheating: I'm Heartbroken! / What Am I Missing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.