Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

What Are Your Worst Experiences This Year As It Nears Its End - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Your Worst Experiences This Year As It Nears Its End (420 Views)

Who Else Experiences This?? / Ladies Share Their Worst Experiences In Their Past Relationships. Exclusive / Who Else Experiences This With Nigerian Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Your Worst Experiences This Year As It Nears Its End by Freestainworld(m): 11:49am On Dec 31, 2020
This year have come and would be gone in a couple of hours from now, what are those worst experiences you encountered this year, and what you are looking forward to in the next coming year. happy new year in advance.
Re: What Are Your Worst Experiences This Year As It Nears Its End by Freestainworld(m): 11:50am On Dec 31, 2020
Mine was losing my lucrative job due to the current pandemic, I pray next year becomes a year of recovery in all sectors.
Re: What Are Your Worst Experiences This Year As It Nears Its End by Lightangel65: 11:57am On Dec 31, 2020
Finding out one of my friends was a rape victim I was so disgusted at the lady. Why do rape victims act like normal people they should have their own squad away from normal people
Re: What Are Your Worst Experiences This Year As It Nears Its End by Freestainworld(m): 12:02pm On Dec 31, 2020
Lightangel65:
Finding out one of my friends was a rape victim I was so disgusted at the lady. Why do rape victims act like normal people they should have their own squad away from normal people
Maybe because the society doesn't give them the room to get justice reason many think it's a normal thing.
Re: What Are Your Worst Experiences This Year As It Nears Its End by Lightangel65: 12:06pm On Dec 31, 2020
Freestainworld:
Maybe because the society doesn't give them the room to get justice reason many think it's a normal thing.

Oh they do get justice just tell your sis to accuse a guy of rape and see if mob won't kill that guy before the end of that day.

Rape victims disgust me why would you get raped
Re: What Are Your Worst Experiences This Year As It Nears Its End by AyarmBoye(m): 12:12pm On Dec 31, 2020
Mine was losing goods worth 700k and untop that sars still burst my shop and carted away with thousands worth of equipment, threatening my assistant with guns for asking where they came from .....
Re: What Are Your Worst Experiences This Year As It Nears Its End by madridguy(m): 12:18pm On Dec 31, 2020
This is serious. Hope you get justice bro.

AyarmBoye:
Mine was losing goods worth 700k and untop that sars still burst my shop and carted away with thousands worth of equipment, threatening my assistant with guns for asking where they came from .....
Re: What Are Your Worst Experiences This Year As It Nears Its End by AyarmBoye(m): 12:46pm On Dec 31, 2020
madridguy:
This is serious. Hope you get justice bro.

for where ,,,, we didn’t even know where they came from.... when we got to their barrack(leopard at obalende) dey denied ever coming to my area
Re: What Are Your Worst Experiences This Year As It Nears Its End by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 31, 2020
I guess that would be when I was broke. It was so bad I had to eat once a day for almost two months. Well, thanks to God now cool

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander’s Sister Married / Danny Walker: Common Relationship And Lifestyle Problems People Overlook (pix) / Ranking Of Igbo States (south East)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.