Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,809 members, 7,956,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:42 PM

Do You Need A Wife/Husband In 2021 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Need A Wife/Husband In 2021 (225 Views)

Wife Carries And Kisses Her Husband In Wedding Photo / Video Of Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Best Friend's Husband In Hotel / Stay Away From My Wife-husband Calls Out Man Toasting His Wife On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Wife/Husband In 2021 by Villagemeat: 12:19pm On Dec 31, 2020
Hey guys......today is the end of 2020.
In few hours,we will be in 2021. Are you planning of getting married in 2021!!! What kind of wife/husband do you want. Please comment,You might meet one here.

As for me....I am looking for a woman that is already a working class or into business,she must come from South South or South East excluding Edo state. Age,18 to 29. Even if you are not a graduate,so long you have something doing. You must not be too fat,I like slim tall girls

DM if interested

(1) (Reply)

This Is What Your President Has To Say... (picture) / What Would Be Your Reations? / Please Read.....single Moms,women And Ladies.........let's Meet Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.