Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,339 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Babes And Guys I Need Your Advice. I'm Dying - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Babes And Guys I Need Your Advice. I'm Dying (7014 Views)

After Suffering With Him, He Dumped Me...i'm Dying / Ladies And Guys Having Fun In Benin Club (pics, Videos) / NICE ARMPIT! Naija Babes And Weird Photos Pose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babes And Guys I Need Your Advice. I'm Dying by SarutobiEky(m): 6:06am On Jan 01, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

So you dy plan to make money bwrote mingling grin
I pray we achieve all our heart desires this year.
Happy New Year

Amen boss.
But which one be bwrote again? You tipsy enter new year cry
Re: Babes And Guys I Need Your Advice. I'm Dying by JOACHINpedro: 6:11am On Jan 01, 2021
SarutobiEky:

Amen boss.
But which one be bwrote again? You tipsy enter new year cry

'Get the msg and fashi the words'
I'm recommending this as Your New Year resolution grin
Re: Babes And Guys I Need Your Advice. I'm Dying by SarutobiEky(m): 6:15am On Jan 01, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

'Get the msg and fashi the words'
I'm recommending this as Your New Year resolution grin
bro..but I can't help it if you keep confusing me cry shocked it's a habit. I didn't get the bwrote part of the message sir. Btw are you a lagosian?
Re: Babes And Guys I Need Your Advice. I'm Dying by JOACHINpedro: 6:22am On Jan 01, 2021
SarutobiEky:
...I didn't get the bwrote part of the message...
It was a typo ni
SarutobiEky:
...Btw are you a lagosian?
No I'm not
Re: Babes And Guys I Need Your Advice. I'm Dying by SarutobiEky(m): 6:25am On Jan 01, 2021
JOACHINpedro:
It was a typo ni

No I'm not
I know say Na typo na angry grin grin you sef get trust issues. Howvah. Wetin be the plan for the new day?
Re: Babes And Guys I Need Your Advice. I'm Dying by JOACHINpedro: 6:31am On Jan 01, 2021
SarutobiEky:
I know say Na typo na angry grin grin you sef get trust issues. Howvah. Wetin be the plan for the new day?
Nothing much was planned apart from enjoying. You nko? Where the cruise go xup?
Re: Babes And Guys I Need Your Advice. I'm Dying by Dshocker(m): 6:42am On Jan 01, 2021
Anitalembo:
It's been 4years since I left secondary school and I find it difficult to find love after dating this particular guy(Xxxx) in SS3 like it's hell tormenting. I can't just stop thinking about this guy we hardly talk, he's not much if a talker, he's highly reserved, very quiet but I can't keep him off my head. After school I had to moved into university placed on a foundation by my dad at Bridgehouse college after that I was to study Law in the Uk everything worked fine but as for him he travelled out after his exams to the Uk resides in Sheffield. I would be rounding up my law school soon but he's pictures just keep reflecting in my head like a Fog like I freaking still love this guy like hell jeez. I'm not understanding myself, around 2019 March I have had many failed relationship Soo far after school I reached out to his junior brother who was my school son desperately to get his contact, I had to look for all means cause (Xxxx) not a social media person he's highly an introvert.

I reached out I got his number finally but to respond to texts he takes alot of time I keep calling, bugging, disturbing, everything possible just for him to come online. We text and everytime I feel crazily happy anytime he calls like my Euphoria levels are freaking high, I do sleep well, good dreams, I pray for him always I still love this guy deeply. He's tall about 6ft2, he's fair complexion vas, cute, intelligent, he's a first class graduate but the qualm is my mum doesn't like him cause he's *IGBO* When I say he's a spec's *One*

I'm from a yoruba background like family and stuffs but even my sisters dig the guy. His parents are weathly very notable people in Nigeria but very reserved especially he's dad. My dad works in an oil company but not really bothered about that.

They were time he's won't respond to my text for weeks I got worried I had to see my therapist. He's a Virgo and researched alot of things even bought out some books tho to understand his personality. I'm doing my best to graduate with a first class and I'm on it totally. He's mostly at meetings. The major problem is that most guys I dated after him just want to sleep with me like that's all and I cannot do it. He's just freaking different during our dating stuffs with him *We didn't have sex* but every other shitty stuffs we did there were times I even wanted to gift him *Sex* to him cause i loved him crazily up till now. Some of my girlfriends spoke to me maybe he's stuffs is small and whatever, it isn't for God sake like a hell freaking 7.3 inch dick like he's freaking *Perfect*

The bad side of him is that he has *anger issues* like deep ones from birth stuffs and he like being quiet in which my mum has warned me about dearestly but I still love him.

About two days I went to pay him a visit in amsterdam we met up and shit went down. We got in the room and stuffs I stripped down and he stared at me, told me to wear up my clothes. Like he's level of discipline is scary like I'm depressed tbh

We broke up due to the fact he's was traveling out now he's has gone back to hardly replying my texts and calls. I still love and I want him desperately please help. We spoke he told me to move on but it's been hard. I have been having dreams of me getting married and still leaving my hubby to just be with him. Please help

Funny enough,there are guys out there dying to have you in their arms...This life no balance sister
Re: Babes And Guys I Need Your Advice. I'm Dying by Nobody: 6:44am On Jan 01, 2021
For those men who think that fawning over a woman, being her slave, and calling/texting her every ten minutes to ask if she's eaten, and being at her beck and call every second of your life; use this format to learn how to make a woman really like you (as against giving you pity sex). But you cannot fake the attitude, it must be real. Notice also that he has not paid her school fees, nor has he bought her a trip to Dubai. How many of you think that he needs to kneel down to propose? Or that she will refuse in the unlikely event that he does propose?
Read and learn, and be the prize.

1 Like

Re: Babes And Guys I Need Your Advice. I'm Dying by Nobody: 6:44am On Jan 01, 2021
@op.

It's ok, child. You're just going through a phase that all women who meet a real man (alpha?) also go through. He may or may not use you for sex; personally I wouldn't, you sound too clingy; and your chances are getting lower as you grow older, but be thankful for the little time you had with him. Eventually, you'll find a nice, good provider to marry and cheat on; like most of your gender sisters before you, and the pain will disappear gradually as you drown it in day to day activity. Of course, you'll still want his babies, and will probably go behind your husband's back to try to get him to have sex with you if he'll agree to having an older matron at that time; but at least, you'll have an unsuspecting husband to support the child. So there's nothing to worry about from that angle.

Just consider yourself honoured for having had a little of his attention and move on.

1 Like

Re: Babes And Guys I Need Your Advice. I'm Dying by luvola(m): 8:25am On Jan 01, 2021
@ Anita. Can we relate ? PM me for us to talk properly on whatapp.
Re: Babes And Guys I Need Your Advice. I'm Dying by greatness77: 9:14am On Jan 01, 2021
chinchonglee:
This thing too long..
hahahaha lol una no go kill person for here
Re: Babes And Guys I Need Your Advice. I'm Dying by greatness77: 9:20am On Jan 01, 2021
Anitalembo:

I do talk to his exes like some of them wanna get back like the guy is *Rare* I'm just realising that some people are not just replaceble jeeeez in life.

He has anger issues as I said but doesn't show it at all it's a *Rare* it's like a moonlight stuffs. He has this kind of weird discipline like calming himself like if you see him jeez you wouldn't notice you would get attracted to him. I'm just 22 like mentally it's draining.
try me dear u will love me more dan him, I'm also introvert and I doesn't get angry no matter what infact I will make u d happiest woman on earth, 6ft tall and chocolate
Re: Babes And Guys I Need Your Advice. I'm Dying by Anfield247(m): 9:23am On Jan 01, 2021
I want to ask you one question, is it because your relationship has been unstable after you left him that is making you to throw yourself at him? Look, Any guy that loves you will not be acting up towards you. I know you love, fine! But please allow him to be the one to chase after you. If he doesn't care about you, then you just have to let go of him. Don't be too desperate to hook up with him.
Re: Babes And Guys I Need Your Advice. I'm Dying by Anfield247(m): 9:28am On Jan 01, 2021
greatness77:
hahahaha lol una no go kill person for here
Hahahahahahah, You be new comer, u never see anything here, na clown full here oh
Re: Babes And Guys I Need Your Advice. I'm Dying by Fmghewzy(m): 9:30am On Jan 01, 2021
@op run away from any guy with anger issues,it not worth it as a woman.
It is obvious that the guys doesn't even like you.

This is a new year,if you wanna force anything good ,but never force love.
Don't force anyone to love you,it can't and it won't work.

Just let him go
Re: Babes And Guys I Need Your Advice. I'm Dying by LINTUNE(m): 9:32am On Jan 01, 2021
humilitypays:
You are sounding just like a girl I grew up with who was so obsessed with me and funny enough, as we grew up, I was no longer attracted to her, my priorities and desire in a woman changed. To her and some childhood friends back then in school, she is beautiful but in my eyes she is just there (plane Jane) not attractive to me.

She tried to lure me into sex back then and I rejected severally because she doesn't look attractive enough to me. She saw me as a very disciplined guy who doesn't like sex then, but she didn't know that even then I rejected having sex with her, I had sex with one hot chick like that, yes friends said that chick was below my standard economically but a man's dick doesn't know standard. Our eyes eat differently.

My point is, get over the guy. He doesn't cherish you as much as you do. Free your heart to appreciate other guys before its too late, I don't know why its hard for most of you ladies to do.

If a guy is attracted to you, he will come to you himself at least you have shown him enough signs that you so much desire him, so free him and be happy with your life.

another thing is, when a guy comes from a rich family and he is well brought up and he is intelligent, forget it, he gets so tired of girls easily because he gets to meet too many freaking hot chicks who throw themselves at him for free making him develop dislike for girls.

I suffered this which made me start dating late.

My parents weren't rich but I was so fortunate that all girls loved me like kilode. Girls fought to be my friend. Girls bribed my cousins just to get close to me and this made me to dislike girls the more. Even in high school girls did all they can to get close to me but friends and male classmates stopped them and even used the opportunity to sleep with some, based on what some of the guys were telling me when we became men lol.

Pls forget the guy, the harder you try the more he dislikes you. Trust me there are hundreds of girls like you including white girls pestering him with love and making him dislike girls the more. Let him be, if he wants you, he will come to you himself. Just make sure there is open means of communication like social media, etc to make it easy for him to reach you when he probably develops the passion for you, which I doubt would happen.

There are far better guys than him, its your mind that's playing you.

If I can remember clearly, let me use myself as example again for you to understand how our minds work as male.

Of all the girls that were dying to get close to me, bribing my cousins, doing everything, it was only one girl that I secretly admired in my heart but I was too reserved and too shy to let her know. That girl liked me, she smiled at me seductively one day and gave me a kiss sign, but that was once and she blanked me completely from that day as I didn't respond. Do you know it was that girl that I kept thinking about for years I even secretly looked for a way to connect to her after we graduated from school but no way till today?

So free that guy. The more you throw yourself at him cheap, the more he dislikes you, that's men for you
naso, david beckam!, every woman's crush..smh.

1 Like

Re: Babes And Guys I Need Your Advice. I'm Dying by humilitypays(m): 9:41am On Jan 01, 2021
LINTUNE:
naso, david beckam!, every woman's crush..smh.
my brother, God alone knows, when I was a teenager I was so loved by girls, it was like charm. When I remember those days I just smile. Not that I was handsome, I think it has more to do with my God given intelligence, innocent look, strict discipline due to strict upbringing and my strong religious stance then.

You won't understand. My cousins made money off my head swindling girls, no joke. Some will go and lie to a girl crushing on me that tomorrow is my birthday and she would buy gifts and give them to give to me. I will just be receiving different happy birthday cards even when my birthday is far gone or far ahead.

Like I said, u won't understand. When I became a bit wild and spoilt, I used to wish those time could be reversed so I could rough handle some of the girls grin

1 Like

Re: Babes And Guys I Need Your Advice. I'm Dying by LINTUNE(m): 9:44am On Jan 01, 2021
humilitypays:
my brother, God alone knows, when I was a teenager I was so loved by girls, it was like charm. When I remember those days I just smile. Not that I was handsome, I think it has more to do with my God given intelligence, innocent look, strict discipline due to strict upbringing and my strong religious stance then.

You won't understand. My cousins made money off my head swindling girls, no joke. Some will go and lie to a girl crushing on me that tomorrow is my birthday and she would buy gifts and give them to give to me. I will just be receiving different happy birthday cards even when my birthday is far gone or far ahead.

Like I said, u won't understand. When I became a bit wild and spoilt, I used to wish those time could be reversed so I could rough handle some of the girls grin
alright..

1 Like

Re: Babes And Guys I Need Your Advice. I'm Dying by cosmos2000(m): 11:29am On Jan 01, 2021
Anitalembo:
It's been 4years since I left secondary school and I find it difficult to find love after dating this particular guy(Xxxx) in SS3 like it's hell tormenting. I can't just stop thinking about this guy we hardly talk, he's not much if a talker, he's highly reserved, very quiet but I can't keep him off my head. After school I had to moved into university placed on a foundation by my dad at Bridgehouse college after that I was to study Law in the Uk everything worked fine but as for him he travelled out after his exams to the Uk resides in Sheffield. I would be rounding up my law school soon but he's pictures just keep reflecting in my head like a Fog like I freaking still love this guy like hell jeez. I'm not understanding myself, around 2019 March I have had many failed relationship Soo far after school I reached out to his junior brother who was my school son desperately to get his contact, I had to look for all means cause (Xxxx) not a social media person he's highly an introvert.

I reached out I got his number finally but to respond to texts he takes alot of time I keep calling, bugging, disturbing, everything possible just for him to come online. We text and everytime I feel crazily happy anytime he calls like my Euphoria levels are freaking high, I do sleep well, good dreams, I pray for him always I still love this guy deeply. He's tall about 6ft2, he's fair complexion vas, cute, intelligent, he's a first class graduate but the qualm is my mum doesn't like him cause he's *IGBO* When I say he's a spec's *One*

I'm from a yoruba background like family and stuffs but even my sisters dig the guy. His parents are weathly very notable people in Nigeria but very reserved especially he's dad. My dad works in an oil company but not really bothered about that.

They were time he's won't respond to my text for weeks I got worried I had to see my therapist. He's a Virgo and researched alot of things even bought out some books tho to understand his personality. I'm doing my best to graduate with a first class and I'm on it totally. He's mostly at meetings. The major problem is that most guys I dated after him just want to sleep with me like that's all and I cannot do it. He's just freaking different during our dating stuffs with him *We didn't have sex* but every other shitty stuffs we did there were times I even wanted to gift him *Sex* to him cause i loved him crazily up till now. Some of my girlfriends spoke to me maybe he's stuffs is small and whatever, it isn't for God sake like a hell freaking 7.3 inch dick like he's freaking *Perfect*

The bad side of him is that he has *anger issues* like deep ones from birth stuffs and he like being quiet in which my mum has warned me about dearestly but I still love him.

About two days I went to pay him a visit in amsterdam we met up and shit went down. We got in the room and stuffs I stripped down and he stared at me, told me to wear up my clothes. Like he's level of discipline is scary like I'm depressed tbh

We broke up due to the fact he's was traveling out now he's has gone back to hardly replying my texts and calls. I still love and I want him desperately please help. We spoke he told me to move on but it's been hard. I have been having dreams of me getting married and still leaving my hubby to just be with him. Please help

I see you registered a new account cause of this...
What I will advise you do is this..Find someone who you know he will listen to...Maybe an Elder person, to go have heart to heart conversation with him, there you can know what he felt for you or your stand in his life.
Re: Babes And Guys I Need Your Advice. I'm Dying by Hintona(f): 1:15pm On Jan 01, 2021
Are you sure he's not gay or even asexual

Besides stop all these zodiac nonsense and get to know his MBTI personality type it'll help alot.
Re: Babes And Guys I Need Your Advice. I'm Dying by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 04, 2021
Hintona:
Are you sure he's not gay or even asexual

Besides stop all these zodiac nonsense and get to know his MBTI personality type it'll help alot.
Re: Babes And Guys I Need Your Advice. I'm Dying by Pegi23(f): 11:12pm On Jan 04, 2021
I don't understand oo she said she finished sec school 4yrs ago and now she is rounding up her law school brethren how come na? I don't understand oo. Does it mean law school is just 4yrs Over there?
Re: Babes And Guys I Need Your Advice. I'm Dying by JOACHINpedro: 11:24am On Jan 05, 2021
Pegi23:
I don't understand oo she said she finished sec school 4yrs ago and now she is rounding up her law school brethren how come na? I don't understand oo. Does it mean law school is just 4yrs Over there?

Babe fashi Op let's mingle.
I get 4sure odds for ya wink

Re: Babes And Guys I Need Your Advice. I'm Dying by Pegi23(f): 12:13pm On Jan 05, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

Babe fashi Op let's mingle.
I get 4sure odds for ya wink

Who are you
Re: Babes And Guys I Need Your Advice. I'm Dying by fuckaholic25(f): 12:20pm On Jan 05, 2021
chatinent:
Raise your left hand up.

Now raise the right one up.

Slowly put it on your head.

Make sure you don't hurt your bone straight hair.

Inhale.

Exhale.

Now scream: “common sense collapse on me.” x 6

You are letting your past emotions refloat in your memory and it now translates love to you.

What is love?

Nothing you posted meant love. You are merely infatuated and desperate!

I'm sorry I don't mince words.
u re mad . lmao
Re: Babes And Guys I Need Your Advice. I'm Dying by JOACHINpedro: 1:07pm On Jan 05, 2021
Pegi23:

Who are you
Pedro is the name, reside in Nigeria.
Ama chyke you to stupor cool
Let's get more private, what says you Pegi love kiss
Re: Babes And Guys I Need Your Advice. I'm Dying by Pegi23(f): 5:06pm On Jan 05, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

Pedro is the name, reside in Nigeria.
Ama chyke you to stupor cool
Let's get more private, what says you Pegi love kiss
. Dm me

And I hope u are not one of these broke nairaland male gender barking like dog.
Re: Babes And Guys I Need Your Advice. I'm Dying by JOACHINpedro: 5:41am On Jan 06, 2021
Pegi23:
. Dm me

And I hope u are not one of these broke nairaland male gender barking like dog
Guilty as charged o! shocked

Re: Babes And Guys I Need Your Advice. I'm Dying by JOACHINpedro: 5:44am On Jan 06, 2021
Pegi23:
. Dm me

And I hope u are not one of these broke nairaland male gender barking like dog
Sha the only difference is that I meow like cat undecided
Re: Babes And Guys I Need Your Advice. I'm Dying by Hintona(f): 12:37pm On Jan 07, 2021
NoPerfectLife:

MBTI meaning?

Is zodiac sign fake?

I don't know if it's fake.

But MBTI is more logical. It's the Meyer Briggs Type Indicator, it helps you understand yourself psychologically and helps very well in interpersonal relationships.
Re: Babes And Guys I Need Your Advice. I'm Dying by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 07, 2021
how did you measure his height and d!ck ,
or you measured them when you were in sss3 ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Am Engaged But In Love With Someone Else. / I Asked My Dad How I Was Born.....see What He Told Me (hot Photo 18+) / These 2 Photos Boldly Expresses Why Simping Is The Worst Disease Ever!! [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.