Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,789 members, 7,831,549 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

In Percentage Format: How Assured Are U Of Making Heaven? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / In Percentage Format: How Assured Are U Of Making Heaven? (837 Views)

10 Categories Of Jobs That Deplete People's Chances Of Making Heaven / Homosexuals Have A Chance At Making Heaven!!! / Is Making Heaven As Difficult As People Make It Appear? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Percentage Format: How Assured Are U Of Making Heaven? by MP007(m): 4:50am On Jul 02, 2007
me ?, 60 percent , stil get some "runz' i stil dey do, may the lord have mercy on me
Re: In Percentage Format: How Assured Are U Of Making Heaven? by omogenaija(f): 5:54am On Jul 02, 2007
MP007:

me ?, 60 percent , stil get some "runz' i stil dey do, may the lord have mercy on me

na beans ?

as for me 0% but only God knows
Re: In Percentage Format: How Assured Are U Of Making Heaven? by TayoD(m): 6:03am On Jul 02, 2007
@topic,

If you are depending on your "works" to get to heaven, you have about 0% chance of making there at all.

If you are depending on the finished work of Christ, just relax, you are there already!
Re: In Percentage Format: How Assured Are U Of Making Heaven? by pilgrim1(f): 6:34am On Jul 02, 2007
@TayoD,

I couldn't have said it any better. The work of Christ is not awaiting approval by stages - it is FINISHED! smiley
Re: In Percentage Format: How Assured Are U Of Making Heaven? by Enigma(m): 10:07am On Jul 02, 2007
Yes, it is very important to realise that the only hope (and the only thing needed) is reliance on the finished work of Christ.

Unfortunately, there is the erroneous perception that many have that it is what you do or not do e.g. not smoke or not drink etc. No, it is not what we do or are going to do; but what He has already done.

Left to me, I will even advise against using the expression "make heaven" altogether.
Re: In Percentage Format: How Assured Are U Of Making Heaven? by DeepSight(m): 6:58pm On Oct 19, 2009
^^^ So you lot are now free to become mass murderers because "Christ has done it!"

Wake up!

"Verily verily i say unto you, whatsoever a man soweth, the same shall he reap!"

Those are Christ's words too.

(1) (Reply)

Prophet T.b. Joshua, A True Man Of God / Futa Morn D Great4: After An Outreach At Igbegunrin Ilaje Of Ondo State / The Purpose Driven Church - Part I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.