Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

My Sister In-law Is Wicked & Wants To Frustrate My Life- Pls Advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sister In-law Is Wicked & Wants To Frustrate My Life- Pls Advise (512 Views)

I'm in love with my Sister In Law, what do I do? / My Brother In-law Is Cheating, Should I Tell My Sister? / Woman Don Frustrate My Life Tired I Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Sister In-law Is Wicked & Wants To Frustrate My Life- Pls Advise by Rabbi4real: 3:40pm On Dec 31, 2020
Hello,

I have never hated anyone in my life the way I hate my sister in-law. I live with my brother and his wife that is pregnant. I know pregnant women need care and assistance but her own is too much.

Since she got pregnant, my brother ordered me to make sure she does not do anything or stress herself. Is pregnancy a disease? I try my best but she is so nasty...always ordering me around and when I don't do it when she wants it or the way she likes it, she reports me to my brother.

My brother will start shouting at me and saying I am causing trouble in his home. They don't have house help, so they have practically turned me to house help. I don't blame them. Its cos I don't have a...

https://livelystones.ng/2020/12/31/my-sister-in-law-is-wicked-wants-to-frustrate-my-life-pls-advise/

Re: My Sister In-law Is Wicked & Wants To Frustrate My Life- Pls Advise by 10mobile: 3:50pm On Dec 31, 2020
It's a tough situation but calm yourself down first. Let me pray over this and I will give you a piece of advise that will work. Hope you are reading comments.

(1) (Reply)

My Kind Of Relationship Goal / Watch How An Overweight Woman Find Love Again After Many Heart Breaks / Why Are Yoruba Men So Gentle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.