Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,714 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Tony Momoh: PDP Can Return To Power In 2023 If They Really Work Hard - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Momoh: PDP Can Return To Power In 2023 If They Really Work Hard (8985 Views)

2023: If Presidency Were Zoned To The South-West, Who Would Be Your Choice? / Sanusi Lamido: I Can Return As Emir, If I Wish (Video) / Saraki Shouldn't Invite Trouble For Himself Because Of Greed - Tony Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tony Momoh: PDP Can Return To Power In 2023 If They Really Work Hard by hisexcellency34: 4:42pm On Dec 31, 2020
Prince Tony Momoh, a former Minister of Information and one of the  national leaders of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) on Thursday said the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) can get the votes of Nigerians and return to power in 2023 if they really work hard for it.

Momoh who spoke in an interview with DAILY INDEPENDENT was responding to the PDP’s claim that Nigerians are already fed up with President Muhammadu Buhari’s government and are yearning for the PDP’s return to power in 2023.

Kola Ologbondiyan, the PDP’s National Publicity Secretary, said having tested both parties, Nigerians have realised that the PDP is the only party that has their in­terests at heart.

He said the PDP is filled with highly resourceful pol­iticians and experts who have what it takes to fix Ni­geria and proffer solutions to the myriad of problems confronting the nation, such as insecurity and economic challenges, which the APC had been clueless in proffer­ing solutions to.

In his reaction, Momoh, a former National Chairman of the defunct Congress for Progressives Change (CPC) said just like the APC won in 2015, the PDP can also win in 2023 if they work hard and proffer solutions to the country’s problems instead of being ‘temperamental critics’.

According to him “There is no reason why we should deny either the PDP or any other opposition party the luck or goodwill of returning to power. That is what democracy is all about.  You work hard enough for the people to have faith in you and vote for you”.

“So, if the PDP work hard enough as a credible opposition party and then begin to bring out solutions where they feel things have failed, rather than being temperamental critics, then they will be working for people to give them a chance in the next election”.

“But to remain as temperamental critics without proffering solutions to the failures, then nobody is going to give them a chance”.

“2023 is election time, let them work to win the election. That was why I said they are not wrong to say that in 2023, Nigerians shouldn’t vote for APC”.

“ But the truth is, they are not playing the role of opposition credibly. They are talking of the president resigning and making the country ungovernable, when as a matter of fact, they should contribute to the good governance of the country so that if they work hard and win, they can meet something on the ground, not destroy what they didn't build and is being built”.
 https://www.independent.ng/2023-pdp-can-return-to-power-if-they-really-work-hard-tony-momoh/

3 Likes

Re: Tony Momoh: PDP Can Return To Power In 2023 If They Really Work Hard by endsarrrs(f): 4:45pm On Dec 31, 2020
smiley Haha! Mannagrilla after reading these will be in severe pain grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Momoh: PDP Can Return To Power In 2023 If They Really Work Hard by Fahdiga1: 4:49pm On Dec 31, 2020
PDP will surely return to power. APC has destroyed Nigeria

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Momoh: PDP Can Return To Power In 2023 If They Really Work Hard by Golan007: 4:53pm On Dec 31, 2020
But to remain as temperamental critics without proffering solutions to the failures, then nobody is going to give them a chance”.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Momoh: PDP Can Return To Power In 2023 If They Really Work Hard by paddyDIGITAL(m): 4:55pm On Dec 31, 2020
We are not looking for a political party that will return to power. We are looking for people that will take Nigeria out of the present mess.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Momoh: PDP Can Return To Power In 2023 If They Really Work Hard by nairavsdollars(f): 5:26pm On Dec 31, 2020
Yes to PDP If they have learnt from their mistakes

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Momoh: PDP Can Return To Power In 2023 If They Really Work Hard by johnmartus(m): 6:34pm On Dec 31, 2020
This one still bitter because they don't give him appointment and national cake.

1 Like

Re: Tony Momoh: PDP Can Return To Power In 2023 If They Really Work Hard by QualityBest347: 6:43pm On Dec 31, 2020
It is well

Get a professional business or company logo done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

1 Like

Re: Tony Momoh: PDP Can Return To Power In 2023 If They Really Work Hard by ATEAMS: 6:43pm On Dec 31, 2020
After how many years ??

1 Like

Re: Tony Momoh: PDP Can Return To Power In 2023 If They Really Work Hard by TopDesign449: 6:43pm On Dec 31, 2020
Till then
Re: Tony Momoh: PDP Can Return To Power In 2023 If They Really Work Hard by tobidipity(m): 6:43pm On Dec 31, 2020
Both them and Apc, nothing for them. Make dem no bother stress themselves

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Momoh: PDP Can Return To Power In 2023 If They Really Work Hard by oluwaseyi0: 6:44pm On Dec 31, 2020
Unfortunately I doubt that
They've probably not learnt from their mistake and will take in the current APC politicians

What I'm I even saying

APC = PDP

3 Likes

Re: Tony Momoh: PDP Can Return To Power In 2023 If They Really Work Hard by Echo50(m): 6:44pm On Dec 31, 2020
Very possible. Good thinking, good planning will get you good result
Re: Tony Momoh: PDP Can Return To Power In 2023 If They Really Work Hard by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 31, 2020
We don't want APC or PDP. They're both frauds.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Momoh: PDP Can Return To Power In 2023 If They Really Work Hard by NwaNimo1(m): 6:45pm On Dec 31, 2020
useless man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Momoh: PDP Can Return To Power In 2023 If They Really Work Hard by asobo: 6:45pm On Dec 31, 2020
Ok
Re: Tony Momoh: PDP Can Return To Power In 2023 If They Really Work Hard by Marine54(m): 6:45pm On Dec 31, 2020
johnmartus:
This one still bitter because they don't give him appointment and national cake.
you always quick to twist the truth and fact when it didn't suit you..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Momoh: PDP Can Return To Power In 2023 If They Really Work Hard by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 31, 2020
Fahdiga1:

Better both parties not come back.

Best we chose a different party.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Momoh: PDP Can Return To Power In 2023 If They Really Work Hard by onlinenigb: 6:46pm On Dec 31, 2020
Double mouth with no direction. Thus, this old cargo is still talking of 2023 when Nigeria is about to split anytime soon.

i. Checkout this legitimate online business that gives me atleast ₦25k weekly using my phone and from home.

ii. Discover the secrets how you can be exporting Bitter Kola, Cashew Nuts, Ginger, Dried Fish, Pepper, and other Agro allied products to USA, UK,Europe, UAE, Canada, etc from the comfort of your Home. For more details, check my signature
Re: Tony Momoh: PDP Can Return To Power In 2023 If They Really Work Hard by fredoooooo: 6:46pm On Dec 31, 2020
Who go vote? grin...... PDP never again.
The most useless party , the party we all trusted and leave our Democracy in charge for 16 years , guess what they give us ,inexistence Cassava bread , 4th mainland bridge on paper, and the yam and goat mentality.... grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Momoh: PDP Can Return To Power In 2023 If They Really Work Hard by Friday20: 6:47pm On Dec 31, 2020
Hahahaha Momoh or Mormorn brain don dey reset small small.

I'm sure he will deny it or Lair Moha+mad will deny it.

All zombies in sifia pain right now wallahi.

1 Like

Re: Tony Momoh: PDP Can Return To Power In 2023 If They Really Work Hard by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 31, 2020
endsarrrs:
smiley Haha! Mannagrilla after reading these will be in severe pain grin

Yes, it is good to see the griller in pains, but at the same time, it would be better if you don't wish PDP on Nigeria...because they are just the bigger version of APC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Momoh: PDP Can Return To Power In 2023 If They Really Work Hard by banmee(m): 6:47pm On Dec 31, 2020
Fahdiga1:

APC did not destroy Nigeria. Or was APC founded in 1960? Nigerians destroyed Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Tony Momoh: PDP Can Return To Power In 2023 If They Really Work Hard by iCauseTrouble: 6:47pm On Dec 31, 2020
sad
Re: Tony Momoh: PDP Can Return To Power In 2023 If They Really Work Hard by Olukat(m): 6:48pm On Dec 31, 2020
A very wise speech shocked shocked shocked shocked
PDP can achieve it if they are focused and ready to "DELIVER" Nigeria of her evil #2015 grin grin
The old man is already navigating towards exit door grin grin grin grin
Re: Tony Momoh: PDP Can Return To Power In 2023 If They Really Work Hard by SOZINN: 6:48pm On Dec 31, 2020
Ah ah
Who dey wish Nigeria Dat kind thing
Make God punish their hard work
We no want PDP or APC
We want YDP (Youth Democratic Party)
Make we try young person abeg

2 Likes

Re: Tony Momoh: PDP Can Return To Power In 2023 If They Really Work Hard by Lamasta(m): 6:49pm On Dec 31, 2020
On Osinbajo we stand

3 Likes

Re: Tony Momoh: PDP Can Return To Power In 2023 If They Really Work Hard by Blabbermouth: 6:50pm On Dec 31, 2020
Fools will still vote for APC and PDP.

3 Likes

Re: Tony Momoh: PDP Can Return To Power In 2023 If They Really Work Hard by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 31, 2020
Lamasta:
On Osinbajo we stand

Osinbanjo is still part of the same old,. same old. No thanks. He won';t do well, because Nigerians are not ready to force their leaders to do well.

Infact I doubt if Nigerians know what good governance is, and what their responsibilities in a democracy are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tony Momoh: PDP Can Return To Power In 2023 If They Really Work Hard by slimmax: 6:54pm On Dec 31, 2020
In my fucking country Political parties dont have ideology, the politician can switch from being a hard right to over night leftist at the snap of the finger

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Announces Date For Osun Governorship Primary Election, Pegs Form At ₦22.5m / Flora Egwu: Daughter Of The Thief Who Stole Billions From His State / Happy Birthday To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu!(the Jagaban Borgu).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.