Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

New Yorker Cuts Off His Penis & Throws It Down Toilet After Skipping Medication - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / New Yorker Cuts Off His Penis & Throws It Down Toilet After Skipping Medication (55495 Views)

Sex-Starved Buddhist Monk 'Smiles' As He Chops Off His Penis With Knife / Indian Man Dies After Using Glue To Seal His Penis Shut In Drug-Fuelled Romp / Python Bites Thai Teenager On His Penis While Sitting On Toilet (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Yorker Cuts Off His Penis & Throws It Down Toilet After Skipping Medication by AFvckingAlpha(m): 9:16pm On Dec 31, 2020
The fvck

Niggarr!!
Re: New Yorker Cuts Off His Penis & Throws It Down Toilet After Skipping Medication by nanauju(f): 9:16pm On Dec 31, 2020
angry
Re: New Yorker Cuts Off His Penis & Throws It Down Toilet After Skipping Medication by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 31, 2020
So nice, we must copy this civilised behaviour.

Nigerians let's go. Dick chopping contest grin

1 Like

Re: New Yorker Cuts Off His Penis & Throws It Down Toilet After Skipping Medication by faceland: 9:21pm On Dec 31, 2020
Injustice1:
My question to the Igbo mod that banned me... Arrewa.

Why do you want to silent me on Nairaland??

Why are so wicked and insensitive??

Social media bill has not been passed but you are already banning me for airing my opinion whitout insulting anyone?

You gave me a ban without me breaking any rules??

So your aim is for your igbo brothers to continue insulting the north on Nairaland undisputed??

You see that ban way dey hungry you??

You go ban tire!!

In fact block my phone ips It's not going to stop me this protest.

I can access this site anytime I want.

The Igbos have taken over nairaland.

They insult and spread hatred whitout getting ban.

Why then ban me for defending my region??

According to the animal...

He ban me for breaking rule 11

11. Don't create distracting posts with: ALL WORDS BOLD / huge font sizes / ALL CAPS / distracting imagesspaces, etc.

What sort of rubbish excuse is this??

This is my last comment before I get ban.

I made two comments he... Deleted one and then give me a ban.

The Igbo mod Ban me for defending the north.

He ban me for defending my region.

They just want to silent me... I should just sit and allow Igbos insult and castigate the north.

Dear seun... Why is this happening in a forum that supposed to carry every Nigerian along irrespective of tribe and religion?

This was my last post before the Igbo mod ban me.

Mister man you have already created another profile and am sure all your privous post are still online just that you cannot reply (no access to old profile)...

Follow those topics (so you could reply with your new profile) and STOP POSTING DISTRACTIVE TRIBALISTIC TRASH ON UNRELATED TOPICS.

....and most importantly; get a life (except of cause they are paying you to spread hate).

2 Likes

Re: New Yorker Cuts Off His Penis & Throws It Down Toilet After Skipping Medication by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:22pm On Dec 31, 2020
Injustice1:

Social media bill has not been passed but you are already banning me for airing my opinion whitout insulting anyone?

So your aim is for your igbo brothers to continue insulting the north on Nairaland undisputed??

You go ban tire!!

11. Don't create distracting posts with: ALL WORDS BOLD / huge font sizes / ALL CAPS / distracting imagesspaces, etc.

They just want to silent me... I should just sit and allow Igbos insult and castigate the north.

Dear seun... Why is this happening in a forum that supposed to carry every Nigerian along irrespective of tribe and religion?

What a shame...

C'mon...how old are you?

Find sth to keep you busy please.

3 Likes

Re: New Yorker Cuts Off His Penis & Throws It Down Toilet After Skipping Medication by Obeleagu93(m): 9:24pm On Dec 31, 2020
Nah so, oyibo with their mumu
Re: New Yorker Cuts Off His Penis & Throws It Down Toilet After Skipping Medication by fredoooooo: 9:24pm On Dec 31, 2020
Wahala ẹ nìyẹn, we dey enjoy our own
Re: New Yorker Cuts Off His Penis & Throws It Down Toilet After Skipping Medication by Okoroawusa: 9:25pm On Dec 31, 2020
Wetin mad man wan take privk do?

1 Like

Re: New Yorker Cuts Off His Penis & Throws It Down Toilet After Skipping Medication by olisaEze(m): 9:26pm On Dec 31, 2020
No joy in his joystick! grin grin
Re: New Yorker Cuts Off His Penis & Throws It Down Toilet After Skipping Medication by faceland: 9:27pm On Dec 31, 2020
Perfectsouth:
grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12921266_fbimg1609445315336_jpeg3449eb2f200902ca02958ca5551331c6
I would thank the gods for equipping me with the mind to take and spend it. I think aa few days ago someone gave me 1k note that had blood stain on it.I was like WTF hope it wasn't a robbery but took it to the bank. So yes some of the dirty notes in your pocket has been used for sacrifice and has "COVID-19" and WTF.
Re: New Yorker Cuts Off His Penis & Throws It Down Toilet After Skipping Medication by SJay7(m): 9:31pm On Dec 31, 2020
Pochettino:
He is white so it was small anyway
So all white men have small JTs abi?

1 Like

Re: New Yorker Cuts Off His Penis & Throws It Down Toilet After Skipping Medication by asobo: 9:33pm On Dec 31, 2020
Injustice1:

You go ban tire!!

I hope and I pray that you grow up in the coming year. Peace

3 Likes

Re: New Yorker Cuts Off His Penis & Throws It Down Toilet After Skipping Medication by Karemarealty288(m): 9:35pm On Dec 31, 2020
I cover my penis with the blood of Jesus this 2021.

2 Likes

Re: New Yorker Cuts Off His Penis & Throws It Down Toilet After Skipping Medication by Bhol28: 9:36pm On Dec 31, 2020
fati2001:
wahala plenty for this world no be small.
No be small I beg.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Yorker Cuts Off His Penis & Throws It Down Toilet After Skipping Medication by bukatyne(f): 9:37pm On Dec 31, 2020
At 50, he doesn't need it anymore.

According to NL's school of thought.

1 Like

Re: New Yorker Cuts Off His Penis & Throws It Down Toilet After Skipping Medication by Poloyanabo2(m): 9:40pm On Dec 31, 2020
Injustice1:

You go ban tire!!

Sorry for the ban, but
HOW did you get to know the ethnicity of the Mod?

2 Likes

Re: New Yorker Cuts Off His Penis & Throws It Down Toilet After Skipping Medication by rowland545(m): 9:41pm On Dec 31, 2020
Shut up ur mouth.....u r preaching hatred and u don't want to b banned....is it ur fathers forum?... Dem suppose ban u come give u heavy knock join
Injustice1:

You go ban tire!!

1 Like

Re: New Yorker Cuts Off His Penis & Throws It Down Toilet After Skipping Medication by Diffpussies(m): 9:42pm On Dec 31, 2020
Unbotly things

Check my siggy jare
Re: New Yorker Cuts Off His Penis & Throws It Down Toilet After Skipping Medication by BonPatrick(m): 9:43pm On Dec 31, 2020
Useless people
Re: New Yorker Cuts Off His Penis & Throws It Down Toilet After Skipping Medication by Bankalert(m): 9:44pm On Dec 31, 2020
Injustice1:

You go ban tire!!

grin abeg go open your own Arewaland...

2 Likes

Re: New Yorker Cuts Off His Penis & Throws It Down Toilet After Skipping Medication by Friday20: 9:44pm On Dec 31, 2020
fati2001:
wahala plenty for this world no be small.

Bro no be small wahala I swear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Yorker Cuts Off His Penis & Throws It Down Toilet After Skipping Medication by braveboy64(m): 9:48pm On Dec 31, 2020
Injustice1:

You go ban tire!!

Till next year Bro, so mod sha
Re: New Yorker Cuts Off His Penis & Throws It Down Toilet After Skipping Medication by lozanni(m): 9:50pm On Dec 31, 2020
Injustice1:

You go ban tire!!

The ban is truly deserved because they must have seen through your writings that you are an ethnic bigot.
Firstly, you claimed the mod who banned you is Igbo; how do you know that if you were not convinced it's so by your narrow, bigot mind.
Secondly, you are calling the mod an animal.

Rule 2 broken above. Lalasticlala, Imhotep take note.
Re: New Yorker Cuts Off His Penis & Throws It Down Toilet After Skipping Medication by Rugaria: 9:50pm On Dec 31, 2020
Local reports said the operation to reattach the man’s penis has been successful but it was unknown if it could be restored to full working order

1 Like

Re: New Yorker Cuts Off His Penis & Throws It Down Toilet After Skipping Medication by bigcasava1(m): 9:50pm On Dec 31, 2020
With so many ugly things happening is a sign of the second coming of Jesus Christ. Repent and give ur life to Jesus.
Re: New Yorker Cuts Off His Penis & Throws It Down Toilet After Skipping Medication by Lenient001: 9:51pm On Dec 31, 2020
He dearly needed a psychotherapy
Re: New Yorker Cuts Off His Penis & Throws It Down Toilet After Skipping Medication by ArcFresky(m): 9:52pm On Dec 31, 2020
Tolexander:
Maybe he doesn’t need the penis again.

Oyinbo people and their weird life.
Shey na bipolar and schizophrenic Nigerian man go severe him blockus?
It is very impossible no matter how worse the condition is for a Nigerian man. When he already knows that the only surest organ of pleasure he has is the blockus
Worse happens in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: New Yorker Cuts Off His Penis & Throws It Down Toilet After Skipping Medication by bluefilm: 9:55pm On Dec 31, 2020
Maybe he wants to transmit into a transgender come year 2021.

You know say so many of these oyibos dey crase well well.
Re: New Yorker Cuts Off His Penis & Throws It Down Toilet After Skipping Medication by offset67(m): 10:02pm On Dec 31, 2020
Perfectsouth:
grin
Omo life is all about taking risks
Re: New Yorker Cuts Off His Penis & Throws It Down Toilet After Skipping Medication by adanny01(m): 10:40pm On Dec 31, 2020
Macsjebs:

Source: https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/man-cuts-penis-throws-down-23244750

I only opened the thread to see the severed prick.
Re: New Yorker Cuts Off His Penis & Throws It Down Toilet After Skipping Medication by Cajal(m): 10:44pm On Dec 31, 2020
That is KLINGSOR SYNDROME
may need phalloplasty
Re: New Yorker Cuts Off His Penis & Throws It Down Toilet After Skipping Medication by Colonelswitz101(m): 10:49pm On Dec 31, 2020
Injustice1:

You go ban tire!!

From the trash u just wrote here, u not only deserve to be banned for a few days, wat u need is for the mods to even disable that ur tribal war weapon u hide behind to propagate hate in this forum. There are many mods in this forum buh as usual the only thing ur dumb skull can process is igbo n ipob thats why u believe that any mod who frowns at ur irritating ethnic bigotry will have to be an igbo mod...we are entering a new year, please try and stop bn an evil man...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Works On Monkeys / 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know / How People Are Thanking Coronavirus Frontline Workers Worldwide (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.