Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,608 members, 7,958,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:34 AM

How People Are Thanking Coronavirus Frontline Workers Worldwide (Pictures) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How People Are Thanking Coronavirus Frontline Workers Worldwide (Pictures) (55769 Views)

COVID-19: Ogun Vaccinates Isolation Centre Frontline Workers / La Casera Rewards And Celebrates Frontline Workers In Nigeria Communities / How People Are Containing The Spread Of Coronavirus Around The World (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How People Are Thanking Coronavirus Frontline Workers Worldwide (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 31, 2020
Pictures of people showing appreciation to coronavirus caregivers and frontline workers through applause and various other ways for their immense role in combating the pandemic.

They indeed proved indispensable.

Source: https://www.reuters.com/news/picture/thanking-coronavirus-frontline-workers-idUSRTS37C1G

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How People Are Thanking Coronavirus Frontline Workers Worldwide (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 31, 2020
Lovely Pics

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How People Are Thanking Coronavirus Frontline Workers Worldwide (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 31, 2020
More Pics

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How People Are Thanking Coronavirus Frontline Workers Worldwide (Pictures) by Franzinni: 9:20pm On Mar 31, 2020
^%&%$$%^&*
Re: How People Are Thanking Coronavirus Frontline Workers Worldwide (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 31, 2020
More

2 Likes

Re: How People Are Thanking Coronavirus Frontline Workers Worldwide (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 31, 2020
'I'm Wowed'

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How People Are Thanking Coronavirus Frontline Workers Worldwide (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 31, 2020
Pictures

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How People Are Thanking Coronavirus Frontline Workers Worldwide (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 31, 2020
More

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How People Are Thanking Coronavirus Frontline Workers Worldwide (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 31, 2020
More Pics

5 Likes

Re: How People Are Thanking Coronavirus Frontline Workers Worldwide (Pictures) by sLentlover7778(m): 9:33pm On Mar 31, 2020
The Thank You thing... no fit work for here..

Thank our doctors with money, pay em salaries if possible increase it... they will understand better.... grin grin grin

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How People Are Thanking Coronavirus Frontline Workers Worldwide (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 31, 2020
I love what Spanish people do.
At exactly 8pm everyday, they will open their windows and clap their hands. Its so encouraging and touching

152 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How People Are Thanking Coronavirus Frontline Workers Worldwide (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 31, 2020
Thank you Wonderful People; all the contributors in the fight against coronavirus pandemic

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How People Are Thanking Coronavirus Frontline Workers Worldwide (Pictures) by Pavore9: 9:49pm On Mar 31, 2020
They are heroes.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How People Are Thanking Coronavirus Frontline Workers Worldwide (Pictures) by TelegramLord(m): 9:50pm On Mar 31, 2020
It's not easy. Glad people appreciate their efforts. Nice one.

Animation software with templates for sale.

3 Likes

Re: How People Are Thanking Coronavirus Frontline Workers Worldwide (Pictures) by Emmasnoop(m): 9:50pm On Mar 31, 2020
Oya na
Re: How People Are Thanking Coronavirus Frontline Workers Worldwide (Pictures) by amaniro: 9:50pm On Mar 31, 2020
The world is gradually recovering from the novel chinese virus.

ThankYou Doctors,Nurses and other health workers,donors! Youre the real superheros..indeed not all super heros wear cape! Wear Lab coat with a sethoscope smiley

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How People Are Thanking Coronavirus Frontline Workers Worldwide (Pictures) by xynerise: 9:51pm On Mar 31, 2020
How do we show love to our health workers over here? Let's be creative

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How People Are Thanking Coronavirus Frontline Workers Worldwide (Pictures) by Kendumazy(m): 9:51pm On Mar 31, 2020
Nice one
Re: How People Are Thanking Coronavirus Frontline Workers Worldwide (Pictures) by leke12(m): 9:51pm On Mar 31, 2020
Here na to thank pastors, Alfas and babalawos. I heard some people have started giving testimony that they were healed of corona virus after been prayed for without anyone testing them for the virus.

My prayers and thanks go to God and our medical personnels, especially the ones at the front lines.

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How People Are Thanking Coronavirus Frontline Workers Worldwide (Pictures) by Born2Freak(f): 9:51pm On Mar 31, 2020
Where is Nigeria?

angry grin angry grin

1 Like

Re: How People Are Thanking Coronavirus Frontline Workers Worldwide (Pictures) by AmazingELixir: 9:51pm On Mar 31, 2020
cool cool cool

Lemme use this opportunity to thank the pontus general of Lagos state Babajide Sanwo-Olu and his team ..they are doing very well,

I also want to extend my appreciation to Nyesom Wike of Rivers state for his firm and decisive stand to to mitigate the virus spread.

Ogun state government Sen Dapo Abiodun also deserves some commendation.

Ofcourse not forgetting the NCDC for their tireless efforts at checkmating the virus.

My special appreciation also goes to the money bags , business tycoons and institutions that have donated and continue to donate towards fighting the pandemic.

As for Buhari ....lemme reserve my comment

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How People Are Thanking Coronavirus Frontline Workers Worldwide (Pictures) by kosewu: 9:51pm On Mar 31, 2020
Some countries are worth dying for.

9 Likes

Re: How People Are Thanking Coronavirus Frontline Workers Worldwide (Pictures) by 9jaRealist: 9:51pm On Mar 31, 2020

5 Likes

Re: How People Are Thanking Coronavirus Frontline Workers Worldwide (Pictures) by Authoreety: 9:51pm On Mar 31, 2020
Selfless ndi obi-akpo
Re: How People Are Thanking Coronavirus Frontline Workers Worldwide (Pictures) by suremossty(m): 9:51pm On Mar 31, 2020
Wonderful
Re: How People Are Thanking Coronavirus Frontline Workers Worldwide (Pictures) by sthecy(f): 9:51pm On Mar 31, 2020
They re actually doing well....risking them lives for us

2 Likes

Re: How People Are Thanking Coronavirus Frontline Workers Worldwide (Pictures) by Ijeleigbo(m): 9:52pm On Mar 31, 2020
To our health workers, working day and night I say thank you!
To our Billionaires who have donated directly or indirectly for Covid-19 epidemic I say thank you!!
To all the Pastors and celebrities (2Face), I say thank you!!!

To you Nigerians, for listening to preventive measures and adhering to it, I say thank you. Someone said, he wish he can uninstall 2020 and reinstall it again because of virus grin grin grin

Nobody envisaged 2020 to be like this! My Daddy GO said it's our year of breaking limits, to others year of increase, year of bliss, year of plenty, etc. Today officially marks the end of the first quarter of 2020, by tomorrow we enter into the second quarter and the song in everybody lips is "My year of staying alive" grin grin grin

2020 is welcoming us to another round of decade, are you ready for the ride? Put on your seat belt because it's going to be a long, tough ride!!! God help us!!!

20 Likes

Re: How People Are Thanking Coronavirus Frontline Workers Worldwide (Pictures) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:52pm On Mar 31, 2020
There is no cure for the virus. They cured nobody. What are they applauding them for?
Re: How People Are Thanking Coronavirus Frontline Workers Worldwide (Pictures) by CanadaOrBust: 9:52pm On Mar 31, 2020
OP u repeated same pics
Re: How People Are Thanking Coronavirus Frontline Workers Worldwide (Pictures) by FRANKOSKI(m): 9:52pm On Mar 31, 2020
Be
Brave hearts

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reason Why You Should Monitor Your Period(photos) / 10 Facts About Farts You Might Not Know / Why Your Stomach Looks Big ( Belle Fat)and Unattractive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.