Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live (104977 Views)

Hauwa, Adam Nuru Wife Is Not Planning To Divorce Him, Stands With Her Husband / Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce / Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As Many Demand His Sack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by Hassanmaye(m): 9:57pm On Jan 01, 2021
CSTRR:

I have the fear of God.

Another man's wife is a no go area.

I just went inside. She told me she was leaving and then I told her goodbye.
God will protect your wife and your leneage,

1 Like

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by bsalawu: 10:53pm On Jan 01, 2021
I knew Mr Tunde! I remembered in 2013 there about he was telling me Never to allow a woman (wife) pay for the family house rent...

This issue started a long time ago... he comes to our office then...

Most time he forgets he’s in the office and smokes... we all understand because we knew he was facing a lot!

Rest on sir.... He was a good man.

May we be far from evil women (wife)...

7 Likes

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by Iwantpeace: 11:39pm On Jan 01, 2021
If it's FCMB I am not surprised...it's a norm there I dnt know of other Banks though

1 Like

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by KLand(m): 11:50pm On Jan 01, 2021
Pochettino:
Stop marrying pretty girls and come for we ugly ones, men no go hear. Now see.

Fine gals will always cheat whether they want to or not.

Stop calling yourself ugly, please.
Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by Misterdhee1(m): 12:29am On Jan 02, 2021
This TT man was on channels late November 2020. Such a brilliant man! rip
Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by SavageResponse(m): 1:21am On Jan 02, 2021
HisMajesty1:
Sad... When a woman is having an affair, the husband is usually the last to find out, that's if he ever will. She was the head of HR in the bank until 2018 when she relocated with the children and told him they weren't his... From the day couples marry, both should always have the mindset that this union is subject to disolution anytime in future due to anything. Men and women should always expect their partners to cheat and have a plan to prepare themselves mentally for the day they find out or confirm it. Personally, this is my mindset towards marriage. Hence, the trajectory goes thus; Find out your spouse cheated, leave or send them packing, allow it pain you for as long as possible, heal, pick yourself up and move on. Don't die because of any cheating spouse cause most are not sorry for the guilty pleasures of cheating, they are only sorry they got caught... Dude is dead and gone while Moyo is doing well as the HR manager of ************************************, U.S.A... Sad.

Modified: A married colleague once told that after some time in marriage both partners start exploring the fantasy of experiencing sex with someone else... The bolder partner goes ahead and does it and then becomes the 'cheater'.

Did you have to mention the woman's current place of employment? angry
Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by SavageResponse(m): 1:23am On Jan 02, 2021
Toks2008:

You have no idea how painful it is for a man to raise kids thinking they are his and just to get a rude shock that they are not his latter on.

This is not just a boyfriend girlfriend issue.

Modified: After viewing the pics of the kids, I have painfully come to the conclusion that the guy was foolishly in love cos even a one eyed man could see clearly the resemblance of the kids with his own boss.

Not his own boss, his wife's boss!
Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by SavageResponse(m): 1:31am On Jan 02, 2021
pocohantas:

Even the freshness of the kids, the guy suppose know say no be im money be that. There was one that happened in GTB years back too. A very senior staff and HR lady. I wonder their attraction to HR ladies. cheesy

Was the HR lady in this case also married?
Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by SavageResponse(m): 1:42am On Jan 02, 2021
jarkbauer:

Go and sleep with another man's wife. Let them catch you when they are beating you stand up and say... she agreed to Bleep me and what we did wasn't illegal.

That rubbish of beating two consenting adults having sex only happens in Africa, go and try it in a more advanced country and see what will happen to you
Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by SavageResponse(m): 2:06am On Jan 02, 2021
Hangulsaram:

Which Orlu branch?

She was speaking hypothetically
Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by SavageResponse(m): 2:14am On Jan 02, 2021
Twoclans:

CBN has issue with it,he broke corporate governance rules.

In a sane place the CBN should be worried,Moyo was HR partner to fcmb having this kind of affair with the MD. Anyway the affair started even before Nuru became MD of the bank.

I fear who no fear fcmb sha,very dirty place. A bank that is built on eye service and stupid loyalty to nonsense.

That is how that one that calls himself a regional manager in Kaduna has been regional manager for almost 20 years in the same region yet his branches keep posting embarrassing losses.Like Nuru ,like the RM of Kaduna zone.Same caucus.

Abeg let me sleep joor,its a new year.

It seems like he's the one preventing your promotion in the bank...your rant sounds a lot like you have personal beef with the man grin
Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by SavageResponse(m): 2:18am On Jan 02, 2021
Biophase:
She works at Park Nicollete Health Services currently.

Here is her email mo******@parknicollet.com.

Send her your wishes grin

If one nutcase traces the woman and murders her just know that you could be considered an accomplice in the crime and her family could bring a civil case against you!
Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by eyinjuege: 2:22am On Jan 02, 2021
Speculations all around
I doubt FCMB can do anything when the main person involved is dead, and his death wasn't a suspicious one.
The said wife has been separated from him for years and he had also reportedly moved on by planning to remarry.
He should have caused all the hullabaloo when he was alive, and perhaps someone would have listened.
You can only claim abuse of office if any of the allegations were confirmed.
The woman now lives abroad with her children, and no court can order a DNA test without her consent in this case because there can be no paternity dispute from a dead man, and nobody is trying to claim anything/property.
She hasn't accused the MD of abusing his position, her late ex husband didn't do that either, so who are those claiming paternity hocus pocus in this case?
Family members or Strangers on Vint/Bob's internet?
The guy died of a heart attack I think, and no way is depression a risk factor for a heart attack.
His smoking probably offed him quicker and perhaps genetics.
Men have been raising bastards for many generations, and those kind of secrets are usually taken to the grave. It isn't a new thing, and more common than people want to admit.
If the story is true, I'm not sure why this woman decided to let her ex husband know in this case though. Perhaps to ensure the children get a piece of their inheritance when their alleged real father dies or to get revenge on the ex-husband for another slight?
Or perhaps she is slightly better than other women in similar situations who take such secrets to the grave and allow the man raise bastards forever till his old age?
Sad many married people don't respect their vows.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by eyinjuege: 2:31am On Jan 02, 2021
Twoclans:

CBN has issue with it,he broke corporate governance rules.

In a sane place the CBN should be worried,Moyo was HR partner to fcmb having this kind of affair with the MD. Anyway the affair started even before Nuru became MD of the bank.

Abeg let me sleep joor,its a new year.

But what evidence do you have that these people had an affair?
Where does CBN come into this, when the Moyo hasn't made any complaints, neither did the late husband?
Is it going to be a post humous complaint now?
They will both deny the allegations, so what next?
CBN would forcefully collect DNA from the MD and Moyo's Children?
She won't agree to a DNA and no court will force one on her, not abroad and neither in Nigeria.
Comparing this case to Clinton- Former President is like comparing apples and oranges. Minors are also now involved in this case.
I'm wondering where this story sprang up from, after so long though.
Who circulated the story and what was the agenda? It definitely wasn't the late ex husband.

2 Likes

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by HisMajesty1(m): 2:35am On Jan 02, 2021
SavageResponse:

Did you have to mention the woman's current place of employment? angry
I've edited it.
Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by SavageResponse(m): 2:38am On Jan 02, 2021
pocohantas:

It isn’t just them tbh. In my personal experience, men will always be men. The only difference between the high profiled ones and the average man is, they are not easily accessible to every woman. If you meet and work with them everyday, you’ll be amazed at how low some can sink to their urges.

That is why once these girls start fuckin them, they get disrespectful to the man and others. Because while you are seeing an MD, she is seeing the man that begs her to remove pant or remembering how he grunts while cuming. Power has changed hands...

Are you speaking from experience? cheesy
Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by eyinjuege: 2:52am On Jan 02, 2021
tnerro1:
If you are not a Yoruba man and you married a Yoruba woman, I fear who no fear you ooo. Na because of them they invented DNA, e get one with 3 children way dey give me green light, I don stop to dey go her unisex salon because of her

Go and sit down, let's hear word.
It's not Yorubas that have majority of failed DNA tests.
I'm not sure what your agenda is, by trying to put down Yoruba women but only fools will not see through your agenda.
This is a new year, drop all bad habits including slander.
Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by SavageResponse(m): 2:55am On Jan 02, 2021
Twoclans:

For where grin cheesy NATHING grin

A female checking out another female's backside?
Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by eyinjuege: 2:59am On Jan 02, 2021
Biophase:
Ubunja has been right all along. That's the nature of women

Women have learnt from the best- Men.
Let us all live happily in the society that we have made this way.
Many of us have encouraged cheating men and even normalised it. The women have also come to see it as no big deal too.
So why complain?
Much ado about nothing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by shineeye1: 3:04am On Jan 02, 2021
Ahmed0336:

so Dat our children go swear for us

team pretty girls......

something must kill a man....

all die na die

So die well and stop disturbing the internet with stories that touch!
Bleep the hot girls sufficiently but have sense to marry only the cool girls if not die alone and rest in pieces...
Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by eyinjuege: 3:07am On Jan 02, 2021
alphaNomega:
How did she get to America without a DNA test on those kids?

Perhaps she's an American citizen, born there.
Or she went to study there and got a company/employment to sponsor her visa afterwards.
She obviously didn't go on a spousal visa, as her ex husband is in Nigeria.
It's usually those who bring in their families after getting their citizenship in the US that are required to do DNA test on the children they claim to be theirs.
Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by HisMajesty1(m): 3:15am On Jan 02, 2021
eyinjuege:

Perhaps she's an American citizen, born there.
Or she went to study there and got a company/employment to sponsor her visa afterwards.
She obviously didn't go on a spousal visa, as her ex husband is in Nigeria.
It's usually those who bring in their families after getting their citizenship in the US that are required to do DNA test on the children they claim to be theirs.
Actually, as at the time she left for the US this whole issue had not come up, so even if it required the man's DNA he would have gladly given it unsuspectingly. I know this cause a mutual friend was a friend of that family.
Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by Funflipper: 3:23am On Jan 02, 2021
bukatyne:
While Mr. Thomas's exit is very sad, I fail to see why FCMB's MD should be dragged.

Was he the one who gave late Mr. Thomas the impression that the kids are his?

P.S.: the kids really look like the MD

R.I.P to the dead but he was stupid and weak as hell up to the point of his death. A classic example of a simp.
Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by HisMajesty1(m): 3:27am On Jan 02, 2021
CSTRR:

A lady came to me asking for Money.

Married lady with Four kids.
I promised to give her the money and she said she said she will come to my house by 8pm.

I didn't think much of it.

When she came by 8pm, my head nearly scatter.

If you see wetin she wear. All the assets were showing in high definition.

My John Thomas responded immediately, but the FEAR Of GOD kicked in.

I gave her the money so she can go asap, but she just sat down on the chair, asked for water and watched TV for 2 hours till 10pm.

If not for God, I would have fuccked someone's Wife that day.
Bros, you're very reasonable o. Not so many men will do the same... I think every married woman gets tired in their marriages at one time or the other, only disciplined ones remain or for fear of what people would say.

1 Like

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by Toks2008(m): 3:41am On Jan 02, 2021
SavageResponse:

Not his own boss, his wife's boss!

Oh I see!

Well even at that he must have seen the man several times except otherwise.

So sad.
Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by Hangulsaram: 4:06am On Jan 02, 2021
SavageResponse:

She was speaking hypothetically
Ok sir, thanks
Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by Charx122: 5:17am On Jan 02, 2021
Pochettino:

Ugly girls cheat too .. women cheating is always a killer!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by UjuJoan2: 5:51am On Jan 02, 2021
RIP to the dead!

But the man already moved on, got someone else pregnant and was about to get married. How is his death still her fault?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by jarkbauer: 6:02am On Jan 02, 2021
SavageResponse:

That grubbish of beating two consenting adults having sex only happens in Africa, go and try it in a more advanced country and see what will happen to you

In advanced country like America they dont beat they kill.
Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by dfrost: 6:08am On Jan 02, 2021
bukatyne:

MD is also married.

Did Moyo/Moji respect his oath and contract?

Of course, the man is weak, susceptible to list, immoral bla bla bla etc.

My question is when did the above become a punishable offence?

Is adultery/ fornication punishable by law?

It seems you have a problem understanding ethics. Please take your time out and learn more about it.

Good morning.

1 Like

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by samx4real(m): 6:52am On Jan 02, 2021
Pochettino:

You are not ugly my dear... Beauty is in the hand of the beholder.

You are beautiful.
Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by Blissb9: 6:59am On Jan 02, 2021
Blissb9:
U see this gist nor be today, I worked there for more than 5years and it was common knowledge that Adam Nuru was going out with Moyo, I actually never knew she was married becos they never hid their Affair.Another of Adam babe in Abuja is currently a BM in one of the branches, that one can talk down on anybody becos na dem get bank, na so dem dey get promotion all the time, Adam get babes everywhere..

FCMB and office affairs na 5 & 6
U see this gist nor be today, I worked there for more than 5years and it was common knowledge that Adam Nuru was going out with Moyo, I actually never knew she was married becos they never hid their Affair.Another of Adam babe in Abuja is currently a BM in one of the branches, that one can talk down on anybody becos na dem get bank, na so dem dey get promotion all the time, Adam get babes everywhere

FCMB and office affairs na 5 & 6

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

"My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains / Infant Formula. Sma Gold & Nan. Which Is Best? / My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.