Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live (104994 Views)

Hauwa, Adam Nuru Wife Is Not Planning To Divorce Him, Stands With Her Husband / Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce / Adam Nuru Paternity Scandal: FCMB To Probe MD As Many Demand His Sack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by onadana: 2:19pm On Jan 01, 2021
bukatyne:
While Mr. Thomas's exit is very sad, I fail to see why FCMB's MD should be dragged.

Was he the one who gave late Mr. Thomas the impression that the kids are his?

P.S.: the kids really look like the MD

I still wonder how it was the fault of the MD.The late Tunde did not guard his farm well enough.Surely the MD did not force the legs of the woman open all he did was give her enough cash...which one way or another the late husband enjoyed and it blinded his reasoning. Surely,the MD was not responsible for his death.At least the late husband was well enough to pregnant another woman.Men should up their guard.You should spend time knowing what your woman does behind your back.

3 Likes

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by Dagger111(m): 2:20pm On Jan 01, 2021
Pochettino:
Stop marrying pretty girls and come for we ugly ones, men no go hear. Now see.

Fine gals will always cheat whether they want to or not.

My mind tell me say u fine die.
Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by victons(m): 2:20pm On Jan 01, 2021
patani:

Do you belive in respecting people's marriage?
Broh, the better person to be dragged here is Mrs. Thomas.

1 Like

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by coolsegun2002: 2:26pm On Jan 01, 2021
patani:

You honestly don't know how things are done in Nigerian banks... That's why you are saying this

How are things done...?
Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by Fiscus105(m): 2:26pm On Jan 01, 2021
niggaman:

self control is the key, especially for men who find ourselves in the place of authority.

And for women who know their statuses have changed from singles to married

1 Like

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by ceeceeuwa: 2:28pm On Jan 01, 2021
jaxxy:

He’s not a side dude he’s her boss and can use his leverage of money, power and influence on weak women. That was a married woman and he destroyed sm1’s marriage.

If he wanted to have kids with her why not ask her to officially divorce then do his thing? Why will he have an affair with his married staff and even impregnate her 2ce??

This is not a joke. He destroyed a man’s family and destroyed his life. undecided
May God punish all bosses who use their position to intimidate married women! Even lecturers and HoDs tormenting people's daughters ... You will meet your waterloo soonest!

5 Likes

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by BreconHills(m): 2:28pm On Jan 01, 2021
bukatyne:

I know how things are done in Nigerian banks.

My question: what is the MD's new offence? We know he had an affair with Mrs. Thomas which birthed two kids.

Did he kill Mr. Thomas? Was he the one who took vows of faithfulness with the deceased?

The MD is the side dude in the case and I do not blame the side chics/dudes.

A bank officer, especially top management have fiduciary responsibility of honesty, integrity and acting in their customers best interests. A fiduciary is an agent of his principal, in this case the bank. For this reason, their personal lives are not their own. In this case a man was cheated and lied to. Failure of integrity and concealment bring the M.D capability as fiduciary into question and pose the question - if this man is incapable of integrity in his personal life, is he capable of it in his official life?

In a more sane environment, he would have resigned. But Nigeria being what it is - nothing will happen.

2 Likes

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by coolsegun2002: 2:28pm On Jan 01, 2021
onadana:

I still wonder how it was the fault of the MD.The late Tunde did not guard his farm well enough.Surely the MD did not force the legs of the woman open all he did was give her enough cash...which one way or another the late husband enjoyed and it blinded his reasoning. Surely,the MD was not responsible for his death.At least the late husband was well enough to pregnant another woman.Men should up their guard.You should spend time knowing what your woman does behind your back.

Thats people for you.... there’s another thread blaming the bank seff...saying the bank looked away and allowed the affair....lol
Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by DeeMain(m): 2:41pm On Jan 01, 2021
bukatyne:

Stop comparing apples and oranges in 2021.

Tunde & Moyo took vows to be faithful to one another.

To forsake all others and face their spouses alone.

The onus lies on the oath takers to ensure no body comes between them.

Bukatyne, you are only half right. The woman failed in protecting the sanctity of her marriage and brought the side guy(MD) in. One.

Two. The MD is guilty of abuse of his surbodinate, abuse of power and abuse of his office as a case of power imbalance or power differential exists between them if at the time of the sexual relationship he was her boss.

It's the same reason why a MOG, a coach, a doctor should never take advantage of their member or client. Power differential. In a power differential abuse, the victim cannot really say no because of spoken or unspoken repercussions. Or the glory of the office can give the abuser a God-like standing so much so that the victim is unable to reject his advances.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by meobizy(f): 2:41pm On Jan 01, 2021
One doesn’t need glasses or a DNA test to realize those aren’t Tunde’s kids. Didn’t the guy have relatives? That he died from cardiac arrest meant he lived unhealthy. I’ve never seen depression kill a man like that. All these fake news generators need to sleep in prison to reset their thinking.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:42pm On Jan 01, 2021
patani:

Can you see thesame Nigerian attitude in you?... Quoting me without abuse is too hard for you... It shows aw intellectually myopic you are.... N if u av comprehensive ability you will realize I didnt say people don't cheat abroad... I only said it takes people in marriage to decide they want to do it... Not someone presurizing a married person... I see pervert men in Lagos traffic winking at married women with bold ring on thier finger in traffic...Nigerians hardly accepts there is something wrong with us as a society. Even allow ur wife to mingle with Nigerians abroad they do thesame thing... I leave u to reason n come back with more intelligent statement
All u poor Nigerian folks who managed to wriggle urselves out of Nigeria to Europe and be pretending like Nigeria is the only bad place in the world just to make us feel like you have arrived. Try next time bro
It's my decision and choice to hang out here in Nigeria.
Europe/West is not a model for morality to me.

1 Like

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by niggaman(m): 2:45pm On Jan 01, 2021
Fiscus105:

And for women who know their statuses have changed from singles to married
Offcourse goes both way
Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by Twoclans(f): 2:53pm On Jan 01, 2021
BreconHills:

A bank officer, especially top management have fiduciary responsibility of honesty, integrity and acting in their customers best interests. A fiduciary is an agent of his principal, in this case the bank. For this reason, their personal lives are not their own. In this case a man was cheated and lied to. Failure of integrity and concealment bring the M.D capability as fiduciary into question and pose the question - if this man is incapable of integrity in his personal life, is he capable of it in his official life?

In a more sane environment, he would have resigned. But Nigeria being what it is - nothing will happen.

Thank you very much,I was almost thinking maybe I have serious problems with my brain.I have been so horrified by people asking what is the MD's own. Like seriously?

Anyway I can understand why most people don't even know what this scandal can do to the bank. Banking is one institution that has gone to the muds in this country especially that FCMB.

8 Likes

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 01, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Is it a scandal just because she was married to the less-privileged ?
Did he force her to do anything?
Since the laws can be baseless,then life is really absurd.
we wait and hear both sides of the story first but know that there is no smoke without fire
Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by thuao(m): 2:55pm On Jan 01, 2021
I hope he remember to change his will or next of kin before death
Else his former wife will just inherit and enjoy all the man worked for

That will be the saddest part.
Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 01, 2021
Eaglesence:

Why did they hv to make it so public. Them don rotten the man entire life be that. What a way to enter 2021. Hope he can take it sha
na wetin dey make some people commit suicide
imagine losing all what you worked for just for a single moment

1 Like

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by Ishilove: 2:56pm On Jan 01, 2021
pocohantas:

It isn’t just them tbh. In my personal experience, men will always be men. The only difference between the high profiled ones and the average man is, they are not easily accessible to every woman. If you meet and work with them everyday, you’ll be amazed at how low some can sink to their urges.

That is why once these girls start fuckin them, they get disrespectful to the man and others. Because while you are seeing an MD, she is seeing the man that begs her to remove pant or remembering how he grunts while cuming. Power has changed hands...
Stories like this always shock me. Things are happening.
Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by adeheritage: 2:56pm On Jan 01, 2021
The heart of a woman is desperately wicked

3 Likes

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by onadana: 2:59pm On Jan 01, 2021
coolsegun2002:

Thats people for you.... there’s another thread blaming the bank seff...saying the bank looked away and allowed the affair....lol

Most people are sentimental and don't follow facts.
Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by zoedew: 3:05pm On Jan 01, 2021
bukatyne:
While Mr. Thomas's exit is very sad, I fail to see why FCMB's MD should be dragged.

Was he the one who gave late Mr. Thomas the impression that the kids are his?

P.S.: the kids really look like the MD
Get a DNA test done. Resemblance is not sufficient reason to conclude the children were
sired by Adam with Eve Thomas! Money misapplied can be an instrument of torture.

2 Likes

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 3:08pm On Jan 01, 2021
Pochettino:
Stop marrying pretty girls and come for we ugly ones, men no go hear. Now see.

Fine gals will always cheat whether they want to or not.
Men no go ever learn. Fine girl will want to be faithful but when she see pressure she no go know when she go succumb.

2 Likes

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by donb06: 3:09pm On Jan 01, 2021
bukatyne:

My question: what is the MD's new offence? We know he had an affair with Mrs. Thomas which birthed two kids.

Did he kill Mr. Thomas? Was he the one who took vows of faithfulness with the deceased?

Nobody said he killed Tunde.... The people campaigning for this just want to pull the MD down using the alleged sex scandal.... Which supposedly led to the death of their loved one.....

As for the OFFENCE: If you have worked for a corporate company then you must have heard of COMPLIANCE..... for that dept, The MD committed a "SACKABLE" offence.

2 Likes

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by HisMajesty1(m): 3:10pm On Jan 01, 2021
inspirator1:
We go just dey put mouth for frivolities while our realities are plunder with impunity through religious and ethnic mechanism. Imagine asking CBN to investigate into adults private lives. Don't be dumbfounded seeing Nigerians signing this charade..we no see better things sign and petition? Petition the Nigeria Police Force for roadblocks in Eastern Nigeria, Petition the Apapa gridlock, Petition Nigeria Navy over the widows case, petition National Assembly for being stupid and Nigeria Army for wanton death in Northeast. Not some adult shenanigans.
Truly Nigerians no get work and direction...
I would want to think the family and friends of the deceased would be behind this signing and expectedly so, as they would feel pained for the MD's involvement in the whole thing, asides that any other Nigeria signing that stuff is a joker.
Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by lexy2014: 3:20pm On Jan 01, 2021
Bluntemperor:

You hit the nail on the head!
What has the MD of FCMB got to do with this,OP. It is unfair for OP to be dragging this matter and I wander who is paying this Blogger?
Iv worked in different Management capacity and have seen Executive Directors with beds in their offices.You face your business and I face my own,so what Bleep is OP talking about.
I don't cherish a cheating wife but I have learnt that life Contingencies depends on those in that shoes! This should not be a matter of media debate but private on marital issues and should be treated so.
Is there any law(s) that says the MD can only have just one wife if he chooses to?

Theres no law but ideally, d MD should loose his job because it is an ethical issue. In countries that aren't as religious as ours, a high ranking company executive can loose his job for dating a junior staff because it will be perceived that he used his position to intimidate her or he will use his position to Grant her undue favours. But this is nigeria where anything goes. From ur comment, most times we nigerians see nothing wrong with such conduct

1 Like

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by ajl: 3:26pm On Jan 01, 2021
bukatyne:

Do you know anything about work place ethics? Especially that between a very senior male management and a junior female staff that is married. It's obvious most Nigerian women will fall for it because they believe they need to cave in order to survive. But a women raised in a family with strong parental background wouldn't budge. I know what I am saying. Thank God for the family I am from. Many of our married Nija women would even wish to date a company CEO.
Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by Xantel(f): 3:26pm On Jan 01, 2021
God will help us women
Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by Trulydivine: 3:28pm On Jan 01, 2021
BestOsai:

The resemblance is absolute.The children belong to the bank MD and not the Tunde Thomas.What a life! So the woman was bleeping her boss all the while & got pregnant for him twice!! Just wow!!
That's just to show the woman has no regards for her husband.

1 Like

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by SMBH: 3:29pm On Jan 01, 2021
bukatyne:

You don't get the point... Its wrong to be having affair with your colleagues. She's married for that matter and also, he's an MD. He should know better. If they drag him from here to moon i wont utter a word in his defense.
Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by SMBH: 3:31pm On Jan 01, 2021
I must personally do DNA test for my kids to be sure I'm the father.
Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by Twoclans(f): 3:31pm On Jan 01, 2021
pocohantas:

It isn’t just them tbh. In my personal experience, men will always be men. The only difference between the high profiled ones and the average man is, they are not easily accessible to every woman. If you meet and work with them everyday, you’ll be amazed at how low some can sink to their urges.

That is why once these girls start fuckin them, they get disrespectful to the man and others. Because while you are seeing an MD, she is seeing the man that begs her to remove pant or remembering how he grunts while cuming. Power has changed hands...

Poco if you see Moyo in person as at four Years ago (i used this range because i don't know if she has used shea butter to correct her skin)if they tell you to touch that lady with a long stick you will rather agree to eat Apples. She had bleached her skin to the point her veins and blood artery shows.

I can't forget the drama that happened when Nuru had his party to celebrate his appointment as the MD of FCMB. Hmmmmmmmmmm

6 Likes

Re: FCMB MD, Adam Nuru In Sex Scandal - Business Live by HisMajesty1(m): 3:33pm On Jan 01, 2021
Twoclans:

Poco if you see Moyo in person as at four Years ago (i used this range because i don't know if she has used shea butter to correct her skin)if they tell you to touch that lady with a long stick you will rather agree to eat Apples. She had bleached her skin to the point her veins and blood artery shows.

I can't forget the drama that happened when Nuru was doing his party to celebrate his appointment as the MD of FCMB. Hmmmmmmmmmm
Tell us the story now... Don't just drop a tease and go cheesy

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

"My Husband Can’t Go 3 Rounds Anymore" - Nigerian Lady Complains / Infant Formula. Sma Gold & Nan. Which Is Best? / My Wife's Sister Sneaked Out Of NYSC Camp & Came Into Our House, This Happened

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.