Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,673 members, 7,837,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

2021: Year To Calm Down, And Wail Less – Femi Adesina - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2021: Year To Calm Down, And Wail Less – Femi Adesina (9620 Views)

Manufacturers Wail As Unsold Goods Pile Up In Warehouses / Femi Adeshina: 2021, A Year To Calm Down And Wail Less / Femi Adesina: My Daughter Almost Cried When She Read About Me On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2021: Year To Calm Down, And Wail Less – Femi Adesina by Godpikin4real(f): 5:32am On Jan 01, 2021
Aa
Re: 2021: Year To Calm Down, And Wail Less – Femi Adesina by maestro299: 5:33am On Jan 01, 2021
This is a new year, Mr Adeshina; time to start developing small sense.
Re: 2021: Year To Calm Down, And Wail Less – Femi Adesina by janedonez(m): 5:34am On Jan 01, 2021
Oga
Re: 2021: Year To Calm Down, And Wail Less – Femi Adesina by Tannhauser(m): 5:38am On Jan 01, 2021
grin

Femi has lost all the respect people had for him, there is nothing wrong with being a Buhari supporter but use your senses while at it
Re: 2021: Year To Calm Down, And Wail Less – Femi Adesina by 12inchess: 5:39am On Jan 01, 2021
Tactfully forgot EndSARS. Good job undecided
Re: 2021: Year To Calm Down, And Wail Less – Femi Adesina by Nyanabo(m): 5:43am On Jan 01, 2021
Dis mumu yaff start this brand new year again ?
Re: 2021: Year To Calm Down, And Wail Less – Femi Adesina by RaptObserver: 5:49am On Jan 01, 2021
Femi has contradicted himself in the last paragraph. So he knows we live in a Hobbesian state and he still doesn't want people to wail? He prayed against the problems he spent the whole article denying....
Re: 2021: Year To Calm Down, And Wail Less – Femi Adesina by herich(m): 5:59am On Jan 01, 2021
This man has a very bitter soul.
Re: 2021: Year To Calm Down, And Wail Less – Femi Adesina by faceland: 6:14am On Jan 01, 2021
I would love to see this guy in his old age... he would be a pathetic sight.
Re: 2021: Year To Calm Down, And Wail Less – Femi Adesina by blackpanda: 6:19am On Jan 01, 2021
kettykin:

Who are the wailers. don't be surprised, the real wailers are the victims of boko haram and fulani herdsmen attacks in the north. The PDP folks have moved on

Lol moved where?? U sef know all pdp does is wail

1 Like

Re: 2021: Year To Calm Down, And Wail Less – Femi Adesina by Monjerk: 6:20am On Jan 01, 2021
So that is your goodwill message to Nigerians.

You can’t talk without bringing in politics.

Because politics is putting food on your table doesn’t mean everything revolves around politics.

2 Likes

Re: 2021: Year To Calm Down, And Wail Less – Femi Adesina by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:20am On Jan 01, 2021
Pastor Femi, the Bible says for Zion's sake I will not keep quiet. So pls leave us. Let us wail. Abi is it paining you?
Who calls Buhari's supporters hailers? Na zombies una be abeg

Very funny all these govt failures are actually happy the Western nations struggled with covid. But no sir, covid-19 was not a leveller. How could it be a leveler when it was still same nations that told us how to fight it. From social distancing to lockdowns. We were just doing follow follow.
How could it be a leveler when at the first sign of trouble, our presidential aide and even ministers turned to bambiala for ventilators.
How can it be called a leveller when we raised the usual bowl to beg for loans and grants and even shamelessly sought for reliefs from the nations worst hit when we were the least affected.
Lastly, how can it be a leveler when the Western nations already developed a vaccine while we've already lined up for crumbs from the master's table.
Sorry sir, covid was not a leveller. Rather it was an enforcer of our incapability and inadequacies.

2 Likes

Re: 2021: Year To Calm Down, And Wail Less – Femi Adesina by Grace001: 6:20am On Jan 01, 2021
Mumu man

1 Like

Re: 2021: Year To Calm Down, And Wail Less – Femi Adesina by begge: 6:28am On Jan 01, 2021
Ade d siner ur foolishness is endless

2 Likes

Re: 2021: Year To Calm Down, And Wail Less – Femi Adesina by Afolabimills(m): 6:30am On Jan 01, 2021
Okoroawusa:
A beautiful write up!!!

Barman!...one odeku for my friend Femi.

Modified: the wailers are here already
tar

1 Like

Re: 2021: Year To Calm Down, And Wail Less – Femi Adesina by Whoube99(f): 6:32am On Jan 01, 2021
ogododo:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/12/2021-year-to-calm-down-and-wail-less/amp/

Na who get this overfed zombie
E no too early for this your clownish mumurism@femiadesina
See im ugly face

1 Like

Re: 2021: Year To Calm Down, And Wail Less – Femi Adesina by Kingspin(m): 6:44am On Jan 01, 2021
Some people are paid to lie

1 Like

Re: 2021: Year To Calm Down, And Wail Less – Femi Adesina by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 7:01am On Jan 01, 2021
Carless capping from the mofo, abobbi e no go good ooo

1 Like

Re: 2021: Year To Calm Down, And Wail Less – Femi Adesina by DiamondJude(m): 7:05am On Jan 01, 2021
Seriously I don't know why this Femi of a person love doing this. This his wailers stuff is becoming stale. He should come up with better narratives not all these nonsense.

1 Like

Re: 2021: Year To Calm Down, And Wail Less – Femi Adesina by nedekid: 7:09am On Jan 01, 2021
I did not bother reading what the boffun wrote. I knew it will be some arrogant rant.

1 Like

Re: 2021: Year To Calm Down, And Wail Less – Femi Adesina by Maxymilliano(m): 7:09am On Jan 01, 2021
When you define a fool, you’ll find no difference from Femi Adesina and the meaning of your findings. So when I hear him speak, I just sigh because he has never spoken anything reasonable enough for me to credit.

1 Like

Re: 2021: Year To Calm Down, And Wail Less – Femi Adesina by Brushstrokes20: 7:11am On Jan 01, 2021
This mentally malfunctional pastorpreneur again?

Such a pathetic scum!
Re: 2021: Year To Calm Down, And Wail Less – Femi Adesina by Okoroawusa: 7:12am On Jan 01, 2021
kettykin:

Who are the wailers. don't be surprised, the real wailers are the victims of boko haram and fulani herdsmen attacks in the north. The PDP folks have moved on
Hahahaha!...the PDP folks have moved on? When? Igbos,FFK, Odumakin, Sowore,Reno n those that voted PDP in 2015 have not moved on.
The only person that has moved on is Goodluck Jonathan.
Take time out and read comments above me and more are still coming below me then tell me who has moved on since 2015.
Re: 2021: Year To Calm Down, And Wail Less – Femi Adesina by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 01, 2021
Masterful. And he's right. Ceaseless complaint does not a country build.
Re: 2021: Year To Calm Down, And Wail Less – Femi Adesina by meditator(m): 7:38am On Jan 01, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Somebody should remind this man that power is transient..
He knows that more than you. This is a new year, please, be calming down
Re: 2021: Year To Calm Down, And Wail Less – Femi Adesina by IgboWarlord(m): 7:48am On Jan 01, 2021
Dear Mr Adesina,if by wailing you mean constantly calling out the government AdolfBenitoSaddamBuhari..Then 2021 will se me wailing to high heavens..
Re: 2021: Year To Calm Down, And Wail Less – Femi Adesina by Reference(m): 7:50am On Jan 01, 2021
Just get your principal to let democracy, let institutions and let the citizenry of this country work out their own salvation even if he and his government adds little or nothing to the value of their lives and their future prosperity.

Nigeria is no better in any fundamental or significant way than it was in 2015 so it is either the government has failed, democracy has failed or the people have failed.

You can hide behind Covid 19 all you want but if you will not permit the people of this country to express their feelings about the way the government you serve superintends over Nigeria, what gives you the moral right to blame anything or anyone else other than yourselves.

You have been given much, expectations are natural. Just shut it and do your duty. No one is interested in these failed narratives. Continue in self delusion and you will get a hotter 2021. There are 200million people in Nigeria. Better be careful.
Re: 2021: Year To Calm Down, And Wail Less – Femi Adesina by lexy2014: 7:57am On Jan 01, 2021
Agboriotejoye:
Pastor Femi, the Bible says for Zion's sake I will not keep quiet. So pls leave us. Let us wail. Abi is it paining you?
Who calls Buhari's supporters hailers? Na zombies una be abeg

Very funny all these govt failures are actually happy the Western nations struggled with covid. But no sir, covid-19 was not a leveller. How could it be a leveler when it was still same nations that told us how to fight it. From social distancing to lockdowns. We were just doing follow follow.
How could it be a leveler when at the first sign of trouble, our presidential aide and even ministers turned to bambiala for ventilators.
How can it be called a leveller when we raised the usual bowl to beg for loans and grants and even shamelessly sought for reliefs from the nations worst hit when we were the least affected.
Lastly, how can it be a leveler when the Western nations already developed a vaccine while we've already lined up for crumbs from the master's table.
Sorry sir, covid was not a leveller. Rather it was an enforcer of our incapability and inadequacies.

Apt and absolutely spot on. D truth is out there, but some see it& put d garb of lies on it just to make themselves feel good

1 Like

Re: 2021: Year To Calm Down, And Wail Less – Femi Adesina by lexy2014: 7:59am On Jan 01, 2021
meditator:
He knows that more than you. This is a new year, please, be calming down

I don't think he does. By d way, femi doesn't seemed to have calmed despite this being a new year
Re: 2021: Year To Calm Down, And Wail Less – Femi Adesina by Richie6(m): 8:00am On Jan 01, 2021
Okay.
Re: 2021: Year To Calm Down, And Wail Less – Femi Adesina by lexy2014: 8:00am On Jan 01, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:
Masterful. And he's right. Ceaseless complaint does not a country build.

Is it "ceaseless complaints" that have prevented buhari from doing his job?
Re: 2021: Year To Calm Down, And Wail Less – Femi Adesina by dederocs(m): 8:01am On Jan 01, 2021
Mr Femi, if you keep shut, it will help APC and this administration, stop pissing off Nigerians with your uncouth mouth, old man no sense.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Starts Rehabilitation Of Street Lights On Expressways / Ifeanyi Uchendu Secures PDP's Ticket For Arochukwu/Ohafia Rep Seat / The Meaning Of The Sign On Bola Tinubu's Cap (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.