Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well (47185 Views)

What Has 2020 Taught You? / Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? / Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You And Yet You Can Do It Very Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well by LINTUNE(m): 7:14pm On Jan 01, 2021
ibkayee:
Who told you that?
nobody has to tell me..i just know, ok...
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well by Oovi5(f): 7:14pm On Jan 01, 2021
Biting my finger nails!

1 Like

Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well by Patriotic9ja(m): 7:15pm On Jan 01, 2021
Driving car and motorcycle. Car at 14 and motorcycle at 10yrs.

Na only bicycle fall my hand. I wanted to use my strong eye on bicycle. I fall tire, nor be pesin tell me to look for someone to teach me. Las las wahala nor be like bicycle o because the thing hard to learn

3 Likes

Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well by Seniorwriter(m): 7:15pm On Jan 01, 2021
Writing Proactivity Leads To Productivity OnHere tongue grin

Last Year was hard & cruel 4d whole world due 2D pandemic why many people are scared making 2021 NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS
Howbeit be projective with a free spirit!!!
My New Resolution
Making New INCOME Avenue
#NewYearResolutions
#LetEarnHugely

We Moooooove

Proactivity Leads To Productivity
© Seniorwriter
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well by Dagger111(m): 7:15pm On Jan 01, 2021
Heloct:
I love sports and I fair well..

People would probably think I can't lift a finger but I surprise even myself when my strength comes to play.

As u can knack anything knackable abi.
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well by AustineCJ: 7:15pm On Jan 01, 2021
Okada oo...... nearly killed my self but I’m good now.
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well by olisaEze(m): 7:16pm On Jan 01, 2021
Sex cool

1 Like

Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well by Hayjay231(m): 7:16pm On Jan 01, 2021
Eat
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well by mrkings84(m): 7:16pm On Jan 01, 2021
Crying as a baby then... Mum told me I can cry for biafra..... I swear no body taught me

1 Like

Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well by gfon(m): 7:16pm On Jan 01, 2021
berryPee:
Fried or roasted thunder?
lol,i prefer both sef

1 Like

Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well by ehardetola(m): 7:17pm On Jan 01, 2021
EXLOVER:
Me how to ride bicycle oh, nobody thought me how to do it, but i can ride perfectly well, but i started as an adult.

Happy New Year My People

Sex
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well by sammysmiles(m): 7:18pm On Jan 01, 2021
Playing the piano
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well by officialfestus(m): 7:18pm On Jan 01, 2021
gfon:
lol,i prefer both sef
no be you beg am to teach you
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well by josephft2000: 7:18pm On Jan 01, 2021
You know now
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well by ChrisLegacy007: 7:19pm On Jan 01, 2021
how to draw..
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well by Damieadeh(f): 7:20pm On Jan 01, 2021
Hair making. Nobody taught me how to make hair but I can make it perfectly well.
EXLOVER:
Me how to ride bicycle oh, nobody thought me how to do it, but i can ride perfectly well, but i started as an adult.

Happy New Year My People
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well by greenskittles: 7:20pm On Jan 01, 2021
Sing

1 Like

Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well by Mallamsaka(m): 7:20pm On Jan 01, 2021
Ponronron
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well by gfon(m): 7:21pm On Jan 01, 2021
officialfestus:
no be you beg am to teach you
no be me ooo,dude just took me there one day and showed me how it goes.

1 Like

Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well by Ishilove: 7:21pm On Jan 01, 2021
Writing prose. I can't do it perfectly well but I can do it well. I inherited it from Pops

1 Like

Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well by sweetilicious(f): 7:21pm On Jan 01, 2021
EXLOVER:

Happy New Year My People
Sumptuous Shawarma
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well by stupidmod3: 7:21pm On Jan 01, 2021
getting Mouth Action from a lady
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well by AlphaBeta130: 7:21pm On Jan 01, 2021
How to suck breast. Even as a child and when i grew up. I still remember the first time i saw my back then girlfriend wearing a polo without bra. oh my God, i could see the titties pushing her shirt a little bit forward, God damn it! I needed no prophet to tell me what to do. I just went close to her, lifted her shirt up and the two amoured car sprung up to my face. i needed no prophet to tell me what to do again. I just locked my lips on one of the titties and i heard a soft moan from her. fresh titties are good for ur health

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well by Ryan03(f): 7:22pm On Jan 01, 2021
internationalman:

You have to drop this your simping attitude this new year..

somebody cannot shoot shot again without being called a simp. Na wa o, it is you that need to learn to mind your business in this new year. Whatever an adult chose to so with his phone and time should not be your business. Damn! This is getting irritating

1 Like

Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well by Naijaarchive(m): 7:22pm On Jan 01, 2021
Web and graphic design... Then tibitibi
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well by Mexyz(m): 7:23pm On Jan 01, 2021
Driving, though my uncle keeps telling me I should not say I can drive until I can handle manual cars too angry
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well by alloy123: 7:23pm On Jan 01, 2021
Bro na wa for u and tobi ur friend grin grin grin grin grin grin
gfon:
No one taught me how to fvck...but thunder go fire tobi for teaching me about bet9ja
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 01, 2021
Plaiting hair nobody taught me that, ryt from childhood I was just interested in it
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well by jaytii(f): 7:23pm On Jan 01, 2021
Top on this list for any gender is "Masturbation"

1 Like

Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well by Aksnoopy: 7:24pm On Jan 01, 2021
How to fvck! cheesy
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well by Farmerakinloye6(m): 7:25pm On Jan 01, 2021
Farming grin cheesy grin... check all my thread and you will gain few things..
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well by Jilingori: 7:25pm On Jan 01, 2021
making nice foot wear like this.naatibryhms Lagos 09032141785

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Man Climbs, Stays On Lagos High-tension Tower For Three Hours (Photo) / Two Drivers Fighting On The Road At Sabo Market Ikorodu (Photos) / Big Python Killed Along Asaba-Ontisha Road (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.