Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,825 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well (47175 Views)

What Has 2020 Taught You? / Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? / Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You And Yet You Can Do It Very Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well by romenna: 7:36pm On Jan 01, 2021
How to use a computer.
No computer school
Just dabbling around with a desk top n viola
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well by AFONJACOW(m): 7:36pm On Jan 01, 2021
Manners
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well by realtalk19: 7:37pm On Jan 01, 2021
EXLOVER:
Me how to ride bicycle oh, nobody thought me how to do it, but i can ride perfectly well, but i started as an adult.

Happy New Year My People

Making braids and weaves and cooking
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well by HonKong: 7:37pm On Jan 01, 2021
tchidi066:
I'm very good at braiding and styling hair, I'm good at making sketches and drawing, it's talent

What about doggy style

1 Like

Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:38pm On Jan 01, 2021
Nobody taught me how to play the piano.

My father plays the organ, but he didn't teach any of us his children.

He mostly practised outside the house, and played in church. Although we had a grand piano at home, in his study. No one was allowed to touch it except you wanted to receive flogging.

But at the children's church, I just saw a piano, and started playing. It didn't take long for me to know how to play it.

During a Christmas Carol, my father finally heard me play, and he was shocked, especially when he learnt that no one taught me.

Since then, he allowed me access to the Grand piano in his study.

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well by greggng: 7:38pm On Jan 01, 2021
EXLOVER:
Me how to ride bicycle oh, nobody thought me how to do it, but i can ride perfectly well, but i started as an adult.

Happy New Year My People

The answer is clear ....sex is that one thing
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well by elated177: 7:38pm On Jan 01, 2021
Sharing the great and awesome Good News of Yahveh Almighty, my Father in heaven. Noboby - as in no human being - taught me and I do it perfectly.

The Spirit of Truth is my only Teacher.

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:38pm On Jan 01, 2021
swearing and cursing all Nigerian government officials from A to Z.

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well by axeman2(m): 7:39pm On Jan 01, 2021
How to install DStv and other networks I learned it myself
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well by hopexter(m): 7:40pm On Jan 01, 2021
Typing cheesy
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well by Yuneehk(f): 7:41pm On Jan 01, 2021
That would be hairmaking. I started making hair when I was in primary school. I remember making my class teacher's hair on Fridays before going home. We even hid to avoid being caught.

In secondary school, I made hair for my classmates and those of my sister's mates. I made it for a fee, lesser than what they'll pay outside. Made hair for a few teachers as well who gave me what I saw as big money back then too. Then during holidays, I would assist at a salon and use that time to also sharpen my skills for other styles as at the time.

And then in the university, it fetched me a whole lot of money especially for "bombom length" braids grin

2 Likes

Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well by McTominay(m): 7:41pm On Jan 01, 2021
football! nobody taught me how to play. I didn't play until I got in secondary school ( ckc gwags), started out as a defender and played there ever since.
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well by Mars16(m): 7:41pm On Jan 01, 2021
How to operate any kind of mobile phone.
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well by paix(m): 7:41pm On Jan 01, 2021
paulolee:
smoking, telling lies, being lazy, playing football and online betting..
Telling lies is inbuilt, since garden of Eden.
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well by just2endowed: 7:42pm On Jan 01, 2021
Doing tricks with cards
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well by pusapou(m): 7:45pm On Jan 01, 2021
Rubbish
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well by zabuur: 7:47pm On Jan 01, 2021
xperiencelove:
CCTV camera installation.

I swear I can never give u a contract. So, to even go thru the manual is difficult for u. Did u produce the CCTV?

1 Like

Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well by Papadoh(m): 7:47pm On Jan 01, 2021
Wazirinjos12:
smoking weed
My nigga

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well by internationalman(m): 7:47pm On Jan 01, 2021
Ryan03:
somebody cannot shoot shot again without being called a simp. Na wa o, it is you that need to learn to mind your business in this new year. Whatever an adult chose to so with his phone and time should not be your business. Damn! This is getting irritating

It's simping because you will still do the same thing with the next fine girl

1 Like

Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well by H2ho(m): 7:47pm On Jan 01, 2021
Quickbooks....Sage cool
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well by McNoggins: 7:48pm On Jan 01, 2021
Recognizing jewish subversion. I had to teach myself.
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well by chinoonew09: 7:48pm On Jan 01, 2021
sunshineV:
i can use two fingers to unhook a bra and i can locate a puzzy hole in the dark with my eyes closed
you're a bad nigga
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well by Trustedpro: 7:48pm On Jan 01, 2021
Cooking Comedy, MC, driving and eating
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well by Dregenyi: 7:48pm On Jan 01, 2021
Driving
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well by Eillyeillz(m): 7:48pm On Jan 01, 2021
Driving.
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well by internationalman(m): 7:49pm On Jan 01, 2021
Ryan03:
somebody cannot shoot shot again without being called a simp. Na wa o, it is you that need to learn to mind your business in this new year. Whatever an adult chose to so with his phone and time should not be your business. Damn! This is getting irritating

It's simping because the guy is known for doing this with every pretty fine girl here
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well by Eillyeillz(m): 7:49pm On Jan 01, 2021
Dregenyi:
Driving

Me and you same.
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well by H2ho(m): 7:49pm On Jan 01, 2021
pusapou:
Masturbation ! The thing sweet die
damn you!

Come to ABJ for good Dicking....I fly ur ass tro & fro grin grin
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well by dheilaw1(m): 7:50pm On Jan 01, 2021
Starching and Ironing
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well by Duru9(m): 7:50pm On Jan 01, 2021
Driving
Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well by ukaface(f): 7:51pm On Jan 01, 2021
No one taught me how to dance

1 Like

Re: Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well by sunshineV(f): 7:51pm On Jan 01, 2021
chinoonew09:
you're a bad nigga
boss i still dey learn work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Man Climbs, Stays On Lagos High-tension Tower For Three Hours (Photo) / Two Drivers Fighting On The Road At Sabo Market Ikorodu (Photos) / Big Python Killed Along Asaba-Ontisha Road (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.