Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? (10152 Views)

Elevate Your Expectations | Drone Footage Videos Review 2023 / Covid19 Lockdown:what Are Your Expectations During This Period / Presidential Debate, Your Expectations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? by Topmaike007(m): 12:26am On Jan 01, 2021
InyandaBegger:
My expectations is to move out of Nigeria, Lagos this year... International all the way. My kids won't be proud of me having them in this hell hole.

If you have make it out of 9ja, please remember us in prayer
Abeg the year is still fresh for you to start bad mouthing your country..

If them deport you from that inter is it not same country you call shithole you will come back to?

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? by Olayetan(m): 12:26am On Jan 01, 2021
planning to get my own car for my hustle this year and have a boutique shop to be managed by someone for me...
Re: What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? by Racoon(m): 12:27am On Jan 01, 2021
God help me to serve him more.
Re: What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? by meobizy(f): 12:27am On Jan 01, 2021
I wish myself more wealth, a fruitful side hustle mixed with good health so I can keep calling male Nairalanders broke and female Nairalanders ugly.
Re: What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? by Eillyeillz(m): 12:28am On Jan 01, 2021
First off. Happy new year Guys.
Re: What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? by richmanrichard: 12:28am On Jan 01, 2021
Good health, excess money, closer 2 God&ofcoz, leave this shithole and get back to my country
Re: What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? by cooltola(m): 12:28am On Jan 01, 2021
More youth protests
Apc doing what they do best
Covid rate dropping worldwide
Life returning to pre covid normal
Trump out of office
Breexit a new reality
China flexing its power at the US

Still God is in control and He knows the exact details of 365 days in 2021. He loves you and want you to know that and trust him in 2021 in Jesus Name.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? by SamuelAnyawu(m): 12:29am On Jan 01, 2021
To leave Borno state
Re: What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? by tchidi066(f): 12:30am On Jan 01, 2021
Own an online shop, enrol for masters and double my hustle , make my first million, get into a relationship with someone responsible, maybe settle down, but my ultimate goal still remains, want to own a dual citizenship

4 Likes

Re: What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? by Heineken(m): 12:30am On Jan 01, 2021
Getting a job. At least let's start from there. Olorun temi dowo re lodun yi fa.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 01, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Welcome to 2021. What are your expectations for the New Year?
Life is absurd.
Re: What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? by Kingluqman(m): 12:31am On Jan 01, 2021
So simple!!!

2 BTC in my name
10 ETH for my unborn kids

All the rest of the good things maa fall in place by God’s grace

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? by obonujoker(m): 12:31am On Jan 01, 2021
It will be a great year for me, my family, my businesses, my church members and my clients in every form.
Re: What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? by richmanrichard: 12:32am On Jan 01, 2021
Topmaike007:
Abeg the year is still fresh for you to start bad mouthing your country..

If them deport you from that inter is it not same country you call shithole you will come back to?
Respect it
Re: What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? by Ken91(m): 12:32am On Jan 01, 2021
to be better person, to build five bedroom house in my community and build business while i go school,buy Siena car
Re: What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? by greatiyk4u(m): 12:32am On Jan 01, 2021
Trayceey:
One thing I discovered is that the years l had great expectations, they didn't come to pass but any years I just decide to live without much expectations, it's always full of surprises, so , no much expectations for me

Well articulated plans with specific targets missing
Re: What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? by Godsonkemz(m): 12:35am On Jan 01, 2021
Thank God for his mercies upon us by allowing us to be part of this new year and I pray that this year shall be a year of restoration for the things we lost in 2020. My expectation for the new year we just entered is to grow deeper in the Lord and to discover and fulfil God's purpose for my life.
Re: What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:35am On Jan 01, 2021
I want twins, ibeji lanti lanti
Re: What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? by Reex12(m): 12:35am On Jan 01, 2021
MORE WINS ...

wha?

WIN WIN WIN

that's what we gon do

common WIN WIN WIN WIN
Re: What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? by Nobody: 12:36am On Jan 01, 2021
Make more money

Goddamit angry
Re: What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:38am On Jan 01, 2021
Getting married to a responsible and loving man. Securing a better job and/or starting my first physical business. Having a better life (materially). Making meaningful and purposeful friendships, and as well to be impactful in others' lives.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? by MMXX: 12:40am On Jan 01, 2021
buttlover:
travel oversea, hitting first million, getting first girlfriend, cleaning my closet.
Re: What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? by Stomoney(m): 12:42am On Jan 01, 2021
All what I pray for should come to pass
Re: What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? by Melonny(m): 12:44am On Jan 01, 2021
Travelling out of naija By force by fire..
Re: What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? by 1stKing: 12:45am On Jan 01, 2021
God knows best
Re: What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? by najeem4reall(m): 12:46am On Jan 01, 2021
Get a good job that pays well and get a good car,build my house may almighty Allah help amin

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? by Gkay1(m): 12:47am On Jan 01, 2021
mine is very high
Re: What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? by PastorFire: 12:47am On Jan 01, 2021
Building solidly on the gains of 2020..With God of course.
Re: What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? by YaksonFCA(m): 12:48am On Jan 01, 2021
1. Get Married
2. Good job
3. Become a CFE
Re: What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? by Pochettino(f): 12:49am On Jan 01, 2021
Nothing wey Kanayo O. Kanayo no go see for shrine
Re: What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? by typicalgamer(m): 12:50am On Jan 01, 2021
Let all of my endeavors go the way I planned them to.

I know talk is cheap but I'm ready to put in the work, to make my dreams a reality.

2021 open heavens
Re: What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? by IAMPEDRO: 12:51am On Jan 01, 2021
biden123:
I hit and surpassed my career target last year but I didn't hit my financial target so, with God on my side, I'll hit/surpass my financial target this year.
So help me God.
Regardless of the challenges, difficulties oppressions and so many sad news, still we're here celebrating. Our GOD is way bigger no doubt.

2021 will be a great year for me and well-wishers

HAPPY NEW YEAR NAIRALANDERS !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Delete Thread In Nairaland / Hi Nairalander's It Ur Best Tym On Christmas Shout Out / Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.