Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? (10144 Views)

Elevate Your Expectations | Drone Footage Videos Review 2023 / Covid19 Lockdown:what Are Your Expectations During This Period / Presidential Debate, Your Expectations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? by Nobody: 2:22am On Jan 01, 2021
doggedfighter:
Earning a minimum of 250k a month.

Getting plenty hugs

With loads of love and fun.

You wanted to say Dick we already know but it’s ok grin
Re: What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? by sgtponzihater1(m): 2:31am On Jan 01, 2021
Grow in my profession.

Be a better person, and drop my wrong vices

Move into a new house thats in my own name

Have much more saving than I had this year

Avoid sexuality section of N/L grin

Continue to dissuade people from losing money and from Ponzi schemes
Re: What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? by hohafrank(m): 2:33am On Jan 01, 2021
God's all round blessings
Re: What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? by Sniper101(m): 2:34am On Jan 01, 2021
Via God's unmerited Grace
I expect that maga must start paying
Left. Right. And center grin
Re: What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? by MeshachM: 2:36am On Jan 01, 2021
9jayes:
Lockdown to continue in 2021

Oga u b pensioner?
Re: What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? by Samakus(m): 2:58am On Jan 01, 2021
To complete my house..

To marry a beautiful woman...

To get a nice ride..

Nnam, ka omere m kam siri chee, amen

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? by okeyfrank: 3:03am On Jan 01, 2021
My expectations this year are:

1) GMB should swiftly resign to save Nigeria from total collapse
2) Nigeria should RESTRUCTURE and devolve power to the REGIONS/STATES/ZONES
3) Nigeria should swiftly revert to the 1963 people's Constitution that worked for everyone and discard the fraudulent 1999 constitution unilaterally designed by the Fulani leadership of the military junta to strictly favour the Fulani and enslave the rest of Nigeria [This is a major problem that must be solved immediately]
3) The Nigerian Police should be disbanded/decentralized and State Police instituted as the only plausible solution to insecurity in the country
4) There should be Total Regional/State/Zonal Resource Control with only 30% derivation to the Central Federal Govt
5) The fraudulent and wicked quota system, educationally disadvantaged 'rubbish', state of origin considerations in National issues should be abrogated forthwith, and a MERIT BASED SYSTEM should be instituted.
6) Anything short of the aforementioned, this failed NIGERIA SHOULD BE DISOLVED into, ODUDUWA, AREWA AND BIAFRA republics.

THIS IS THE ONLY TRUTH AND THE BITTER PILL WE MUST ALL SWALLOW
Re: What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? by princety24(m): 3:32am On Jan 01, 2021
Happy new year to you all. Words from Mr. President to Prof. Osinbajo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qH65UfkVik0
Re: What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? by blingxx(m): 3:41am On Jan 01, 2021
Leave this shithole country for good ,no future here ..and if you don't realise this yet then you are damn lost

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? by Guest911: 4:08am On Jan 01, 2021
Financial literacy

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? by Liposure: 4:24am On Jan 01, 2021
More prosperity
Re: What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? by chatinent: 4:26am On Jan 01, 2021
Remove expectations from people and you will remove their ability to hurt you.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? by CertyAgroAllied: 4:57am On Jan 01, 2021
Happy new year from all of us @ Certy AgroAllied CertyAgroAllied
Re: What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? by Mnopq: 5:26am On Jan 01, 2021
Highly expecting to be out of labor market. Please the people of the house help me out to atleast doing something, am a graduates.
Contact; abumujaheed17@gmail.com, 09039233182
Re: What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? by olujastro: 6:13am On Jan 01, 2021
tchidi066:
Own an online shop, enrol for masters and double my hustle , make my first million, get into a relationship with someone responsible, maybe settle down, but my ultimate goal still remains, want to own a dual citizenship
All these in just one year...na only you waka come?
Re: What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? by Maj196(m): 6:13am On Jan 01, 2021
No expectations.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? by hisexcellency34: 6:26am On Jan 01, 2021
My expectation is that God will deliver Nigerians from Buhari

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? by Nobody: 7:02am On Jan 01, 2021
InyandaBegger:
My expectations is to move out of Nigeria, Lagos this year... International all the way. My kids won't be proud of me having them in this hell hole.

If you have make it out of 9ja, please remember us in prayer

chai naso life be sha,,,, me I wan come lagos you na leave you wan leave,, please give me your room if you wan go
Re: What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? by tchidi066(f): 7:17am On Jan 01, 2021
olujastro:

All these in just one year...na only you waka come?
Lol, it's possible
Re: What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? by heniford2: 7:23am On Jan 01, 2021
don't know where to start no money nothing but do i want to succeed yes am i ready yes
Re: What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:06am On Jan 01, 2021
My expectation is to leave this country

By God grace
Re: What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:20am On Jan 01, 2021
Goalnaldo:
Rent my own apartment by September. Get married to my crush uyailncomparabl❤️❤️
Re: What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? by pansophist(m): 8:25am On Jan 01, 2021
Extend my business to cover the whole of Nigeria and extend to other ecowas country for a start.

Have a child. I want pikin abeg. I'm ready.

Have a residence in another African country in case naija collapse.

Register an ngo to teach money making to youths, lots of able bodied people, but not lots of smart folks.

Become even more muscular, formidable and stronger. Started a boxing class yesterday.

Read more books, and write a book.

And make more money of course. I need a new ferrari

4 Likes

Re: What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? by yungevvy(m): 8:53am On Jan 01, 2021
To stand by God all throughout this year, and to reach greater heights in my relationship with him..
Re: What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? by Teespice(f): 9:07am On Jan 01, 2021
None really.
Re: What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? by adesanmi21418: 9:08am On Jan 01, 2021
:Rent my own apartment by September. Get married to my crush uyailncomparabl❤️❤️
Re: What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 01, 2021
That my prayers be answered.

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? by Exported24: 9:22am On Jan 01, 2021
Getting a camera and a car.
Re: What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? by Telegram234(m): 10:05am On Jan 01, 2021
Etinosa1234:
Last year I've been harnessing my programming skills and started my project.. this year.. I hope to complete two projects and go freelancing to change my financial status

Happy new year nairalanders
why not get a remote job instead of freelancing? undecided
Re: What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? by Etinosa1234: 11:54am On Jan 01, 2021
Telegram234:

why not get a remote job instead of freelancing? undecided

Remote Jobs are hard to get...Besides I'm still a student and I don't want a job disturbing my studies
Re: What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? by themaestro08(m): 12:16pm On Jan 01, 2021
DoubleEngine007:
I just wanna be happy all through this year..

Same here man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Long Does NATIONAL ID Card Takes? / How To Delete Thread In Nairaland / Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.