Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,579 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? (10147 Views)

Elevate Your Expectations | Drone Footage Videos Review 2023 / Covid19 Lockdown:what Are Your Expectations During This Period / Presidential Debate, Your Expectations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? by BigDawsNet: 12:54am On Jan 01, 2021
I wanna stay happy
I wanna stay wealthy
I wanna stay healthy
I wanna stay successful
I wanna executive more projects
Re: What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? by Raalsalghul: 12:54am On Jan 01, 2021
Expectations!

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? by Lamasta(m): 12:54am On Jan 01, 2021
Sustaining grace all year round
Re: What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? by HumanCalc: 12:58am On Jan 01, 2021
Enter medical school. Start a small business of selling phones on the side. Win many scholarships in 100l MBBS.

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? by Dukeolumidemans(m): 12:59am On Jan 01, 2021
Tripple my earnings this year and stay safe.
Re: What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? by Firefox234(f): 1:04am On Jan 01, 2021
Omo I no get expectations o.This country don comot am around November,as I am like this anything wey happen make e happen.i don tire

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? by MMXX: 1:05am On Jan 01, 2021
YaksonFCA:
1. Get Married
2. Good job
UyaiIncomparabl:
Getting married to a responsible and loving man. Securing a better job.
You'll can start from here
Re: What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? by Taiwojon(m): 1:06am On Jan 01, 2021
1. to get to heaven
2. to make sinner repent from their sins

3. all my heart desires to be fulfilled

4. nairalander should know christ

5. God should keep me away from sins and be like Jesus

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? by cutedharmee: 1:07am On Jan 01, 2021
God knows ma heart desires and with faith i know I'll come give testimony at the end of 2021
Re: What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? by E2eGAYMl7: 1:08am On Jan 01, 2021

Re: What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? by mozambo: 1:09am On Jan 01, 2021
Hello

Please watch, listen and take heed of these prophecies for the year 2021 and gird yourself properly while holding on closely to God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNI1eoEuSbk
Re: What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? by Aphroditee(f): 1:10am On Jan 01, 2021
Great and exceeding things
Re: What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? by faceland: 1:15am On Jan 01, 2021
Work harder and hopefully God bless the work.

We are Africans, we cannot be publicly specific about our goals (fear of village people).
Re: What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? by Gokoyer0(m): 1:17am On Jan 01, 2021
God will crown your efforts. But do double your hustle as it is getting tougher everyday to get out of Naija now.
InyandaBegger:
My expectations is to move out of Nigeria, Lagos this year... International all the way. My kids won't be proud of me having them in this hell hole.

If you have make it out of 9ja, please remember us in prayer

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? by Imstrong2(m): 1:17am On Jan 01, 2021
Stronger faith in God, psalm 102:13 my portion

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? by halimadynamite(f): 1:21am On Jan 01, 2021
Make ncdc stop to dey send me text messages on covid 19.
Re: What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? by Lenient001: 1:25am On Jan 01, 2021
Just done with my New year prayer, together with my siblings. Alhamdulillah.

HAPPY NEW YEAR FRIENDS

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? by Candycrushy(f): 1:28am On Jan 01, 2021
I pray for long life, good health, God's protection over family and friends and of course career breakthrough amen

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? by Goalnaldo(m): 1:33am On Jan 01, 2021
Rent my own apartment by September. Get married to my crush uyailncomparabl ❤️❤️

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? by Bmaster(m): 1:34am On Jan 01, 2021
To win jackpot in bet9ja(48 to 50 mulla)
To start up bet9ja shop to like 3 or more places in onitsha here
To get enough branches for my POS business here in onitsha too
To start up 2mins passport photograph (wait and take)
To own a plot or more lands here in onitsha
To upgrade my papa's house in the village (though I'm not the first son,but e no matter)
To start my own house in the village, paradventure starts also in onitsha
To find a girl who will love me and pay all her attentions to me
To be a better person to my future girlfriend
To stop believing in nairalaland fairytale of alpha male and beta simp of a shiit( oh Lord not this year, I'll prefer to be a simp and get a better girlfriend than to claim a Redpill alpha when masturbation wan kill me)
To be happy and healthy through out this year 2021
Finally,I will also like not to be bitten by mosquitoes this year.
So help me GOD
Re: What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? by Nobody: 1:34am On Jan 01, 2021
Consistent returns+retiring on a farm
Re: What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? by Poloyanabo2(m): 1:41am On Jan 01, 2021
Becoming a naval officer, and I shall succeed in Jesus Name. Amen!

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? by ComedianzazaB(m): 1:43am On Jan 01, 2021
Breaking New.... To all Chelsea fans your first Depression/heartbroke for 2021 is on Sunday at 5:30pm. so as a Blue your new year start on Monday ✍️ ZazaB

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? by owoshuyi(m): 1:44am On Jan 01, 2021
MY EXPECTATIONS? The usual na: NEW YEAR, NEW ME

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? by Kenneygirl(f): 1:53am On Jan 01, 2021
I pray for grace and blessings .
Re: What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? by Abiliboi: 1:56am On Jan 01, 2021
Leaving Nigeria for Germany/ any accommodating European or American location. On God �
Re: What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? by Realboygenius(m): 1:58am On Jan 01, 2021
My expectation is to be a better person and to save more towards my personal goals on INest from FCMB.

Re: What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? by culf: 1:59am On Jan 01, 2021
harvest unlimited to the glory of God
Re: What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? by Nobody: 2:11am On Jan 01, 2021
Doing things differently, forming good habits, read more books, seek for new talents, get active in sports and gym, if possible pick a new hobby. Most importantly improve SAVINGS.
Re: What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? by Nobody: 2:17am On Jan 01, 2021
Trayceey:
One thing I discovered is that the years l had great expectations, they didn't come to pass but any years I just decide to live without much expectations, it's always full of surprises, so , no much expectations for me
Yes dear, this is what I noticed too
That's why I didn't make promises or expectations nor plans for the year,I will follow the year as it goes
Re: What Are Your Expectations For The New Year? by Nobody: 2:19am On Jan 01, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Welcome to 2021. What are your expectations for the New Year?
Una don start again expectation kor expectakiii ni
No hype this year again O
Na overhype kill 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Delete Thread In Nairaland / Hi Nairalander's It Ur Best Tym On Christmas Shout Out / Happy Birthday To King Hadampson Reloaded>>>>

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.