Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Is Cross Over Night Compulsory? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Cross Over Night Compulsory? (220 Views)

RCCG Cancels Cross-Over Service Nationwide / List Of States That Banned Cross-Over Service / Cross-over Service At Glory Dome, World’s Largest Church Auditorium, Abuja (PIX) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Cross Over Night Compulsory? by ufotty2001: 1:22am On Jan 01, 2021
Today! 31st December 2020 I was not feeling like spending my cross night in Church but to my greatest supprise alot of friends, families and relatives were angry with me to a point some friends told me that I need to go to church for 2020 sin cleansing so that I won't take it to 2021. My questions are: 1. Is it compulsory to go to cross over night church service? Will my 2021 look bad if I did not go to church that night?
Re: Is Cross Over Night Compulsory? by Draslo(m): 2:01am On Jan 01, 2021
Nigerians have for long believed that if you don't go to church on Sunday or to the mosque on Friday, you're going to hell. Covid-19 came and gave those with sense a brain reset. Same thing with crossover into 2021. Nobody die. We still dey here
Re: Is Cross Over Night Compulsory? by hakeem4(m): 2:42am On Jan 01, 2021
Nope, it is not compulsory. The only compulsory action we must do as living things is we must die one day. Every other action are inconsequential
Re: Is Cross Over Night Compulsory? by CAPSLOCKED: 8:08am On Jan 01, 2021
IF I CAN'T SPEND MY SUNDAY MORNINGS IN A CHURCH, HOW CAN I SPEND COLD NIGHTS WISHING FOR IMAGINARY THINGS WHEN I SHOULD BE ROLLED UP IN MY BED ENJOYING XVIDS AS USUAL. undecided

(1) (Reply)

How God Healed Me From Infection Of Both Kidneys / Have You Ever Been Made Fun Of Because You Are A Christian? / Bribery Is Immoral And Offensive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.