Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

What Business Made You A Millionaire In 2020? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Made You A Millionaire In 2020? (1808 Views)

Digital Marketing: How To Be A Millionaire In 6 Months / Sandile Shezi: How Forex Made 23-Year-Old South African A Millionaire / Best 10 Most Lucrative Skills That Will Make You A Millionaire In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Made You A Millionaire In 2020? by AltCtrlDel: 10:46pm On Jan 01, 2021
fergieboy:

Can you share sir

Lalasticlala mynd44

Front page please

If this post gets to the front page I won't share.

Let me leave you with this, anybody that has a tested & trusted source of income will never want to share with a fellow man. It's one of the traits of a good business man - a level of GREED (I want it all mentality). Secondly, run for anybody that asks you to pay in order to show you how to make money - It's a SCAM.

I'm willing to share my experience in chronological sequence right here and free of charge. No PM nor DM but I want limited audience.

If you can thread where angels dread, then be my guest.
Re: What Business Made You A Millionaire In 2020? by JARAPlenty(m): 10:54pm On Jan 01, 2021
AltCtrlDel:

If this post gets to the front page I won't share.

Let me leave you with this, anybody that has a tested & trusted source of income will never want to share with a fellow man. It's one of the traits of a good business man - a level of GREED (I want it all mentality). Secondly, run for anybody that asks you to pay in order to show you how to make money - It's a SCAM.

I'm willing to share my experience in chronological sequence right here and free of charge. No PM nor DM but I want limited audience.

If you can thread where angels dread, then be my guest.
What could be ur requirements for you to teach us.
The essence of this post is for so many people to learn, make good income for themselves legitimately and get out of the dungeon.
You never regret for teaching others,it's just a natural thing.
And morever, you can never know it all,
You can still benefit from the experience of others as no man is an island of knowledge.
Thanks a bunch
Re: What Business Made You A Millionaire In 2020? by AltCtrlDel: 11:06pm On Jan 01, 2021
JARAPlenty:

What could be ur requirements for you to teach us.
The essence of this post is for so many people to learn, make good income for themselves legitimately and get out of the dungeon.
You never regret for teaching others,it's just a natural thing.
And morever, you can never know it all,
You can still benefit from the experience of others as no man is an island of knowledge.
Thanks a bunch

I need no requirement or whatsoever from anyone. It's an agribusiness. Rice farming precisely. But in my own case, I didn't pay for the land. I was given 20hectares FOC.

I actually laughed when I saw people doubting the guy that posted about what he made on his cassava plantation.

Agribusiness is the new crude oil.
Re: What Business Made You A Millionaire In 2020? by JARAPlenty(m): 11:09pm On Jan 01, 2021
AltCtrlDel:

I need no requirement or whatsoever from anyone. It's an agribusiness. Rice farming precisely. But in my own case, I didn't pay for the land. I was given 20hectares FOC.

I actually laughed when I saw people doubting the guy that posted about what he made on his cassava plantation.

Agribusiness is the new crude oil.
So Agribusiness is the golden way to go in 2020.
It cures hunger and also generates money
Re: What Business Made You A Millionaire In 2020? by kennypoju(m): 11:30pm On Jan 01, 2021
Am interested
Re: What Business Made You A Millionaire In 2020? by JARAPlenty(m): 12:01am On Jan 02, 2021
[quote author=kennypoju post=97630291]Am interested [/quote
Expecting people's input on this topic
Re: What Business Made You A Millionaire In 2020? by JARAPlenty(m): 3:17pm On Jan 02, 2021
Make una no full this thread.
Na beg o
Re: What Business Made You A Millionaire In 2020? by Jahda(f): 12:20am On Jan 05, 2021
Space saved.
Re: What Business Made You A Millionaire In 2020? by spyglaxx: 7:05am On Jan 05, 2021
Rickbronz:
network marketing has produced a lot of millionaires especially in this 21st century. so if you know how to hustle, you should go into network marketing as it can propel you from where you are presently to where you want to be.
if you wish to start your network marketing business, feel free to contact me via my signature.

Will you stop that?

1 Like

Re: What Business Made You A Millionaire In 2020? by JARAPlenty(m): 11:22pm On Apr 07, 2021
Pls kindly help to contribute to this thread and revive it
Re: What Business Made You A Millionaire In 2020? by victoria1991(f): 1:29pm On Jan 15, 2022
Nairalanderz can we please revive this post for 2022 so that so many people can learn new skills to end poverty this year
Re: What Business Made You A Millionaire In 2020? by VEXT: 9:50am On Jan 16, 2022
Crypto gave me my first million naira

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Easiest Affiliate Marketing Technique Online For Beginners / What's Dollar To Naira Rate For Today? / How Profitable Is Fastfood Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.