Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,763 members, 7,831,450 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 - Business (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (324352 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (443) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Kaesyrn(m): 12:12pm On May 20, 2021
I just went through the competition page and I kind off feel distraught cry

Cc.
@Infofirst

I sent you the password with my alt mail please address

Secondly I thought we all agreed on trading just currency pairs for the contest....

But on scrolling through I found out that majority of traders in the contest have been trading metals and indices which we agreed weren't going to be inclusive in the contest...

Not to brag aside from GBP pairs one other aspect of trading I'm equally good at analysing and trading are metals , indices and equally Crypto...

Please let it be clarified going forward if contest participants are allowed to trade the forementioned pairs make I know whether to murder am grin

Shout-out to...

Cc.

@Donsheddyguru

@Jospido

@jbinary

@Drillion been long boss,abeg still dey share setups for here we know say you be chairman...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Gasive: 12:53pm On May 20, 2021
Kaesyrn:

Cc.
@Infofirst

Secondly I thought we all agreed on trading just currency pairs for the contest....

But on scrolling through I found out that majority of traders in the contest have been trading metals and indices which we agreed weren't going to be inclusive in the contest...

Not to brag aside from GBP pairs one other aspect of trading I'm equally good at analysing and trading are metals , indices and equally Crypto...

Please let it be clarified going forward if contest participants are allowed to trade the forementioned pairs make I know whether to murder am grin

Shout-out to...

Cc.

@Donsheddyguru

@Jospido

@jbinary

@Drillion been long boss,abeg still dey share setups for here we know say you be chairman...

You should have read the rules, it's stated there.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Kaesyrn(m): 1:00pm On May 20, 2021
Gasive:

You should have read the rules, it's stated there.

Stated that other pairs aside currency pairs can be traded ?

infofirst post=]

My suggestion is that for next contest, let the opening balance be pegged at 500$ and leverage reduced to like 10:1 with crypto and other non currency pairs disabled. That way we all can participate and trade maturedly. [/quote]

[quote author=infofirst
:

You can trade Gold and BTC but you will not be able to win any of the contest prizes if you trade them in the contest or break any of the rules and the system did not disqualify you

Cc.
@Infofirst

Have we really been following this salient rule ? undecided

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 20, 2021
Kaesyrn:

Cc.
@Infofirst

Shout-out to...

Cc.

@Donsheddyguru

@Jospido

@jbinary

Rule said all asset with the exception of crypto
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Gasive: 1:44pm On May 20, 2021
Kaesyrn:

Stated that other pairs aside currency pairs can be traded ?

Maximum leverage allowed is 1:30, Must be an active member of FTA thread. 1st, 2nd and 3rd position will get $50, $30, $20 . Close all position at contest close and auto sync.
All instruments allowed except crypto . No use of pin to secure trades.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 20, 2021
I don't know if it's just me but I feel the figures on Fxblue has errors. Don't know if it's sync issues.
My drawn is showing 10.6% and my peak equity showing 1099 when I am sure my equity hasn't hit such peak or such drawdown
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Akinnraland: 2:01pm On May 20, 2021
NetValueFX:
I don't know if it's just me but I feel the figures on Fxblue has errors. Don't know if it's sync issues.
My drawn is showing 10.6% and my peak equity showing 1099 when I am sure my equity hasn't hit such peak or such drawdown
Let me tell you how fx blue calculate it.

Let say you have 1000$ in account , you enter a trade, and you have a floating profit of 50$ , that's 5$ floating profit.

Say the price retrace and trigger your breakeven, that mean you still have 1000$ in your account BUT FX Blue will record the PEAK Loss as you losing 5% .

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 20, 2021
Akinnraland:
Let me tell you how fx blue calculate it.

Let say you have 1000$ in account , you enter a trade, and you have a floating LOSS of 50$ , that's 5% floating loss

Say the price retrace and trigger your breakeven, that mean you still have 1000$ in your account BUT FX Blue will record the PEAK Loss as you losing 5% .
I know that. Its not a loss in that sense, its called drawdown.
However, I am saying that my equity has never reached 1099 at least for now but that is what I am seeing as my peak equity, and it has never fell down to 910 that I am seeing as my peak loss(drawdown)
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Kaesyrn(m): 2:32pm On May 20, 2021
Gasive:

Maximum leverage allowed is 1:30, Must be an active member of FTA thread. 1st, 2nd and 3rd position will get $50, $30, $20 . Close all position at contest close and auto sync.
All instruments allowed except crypto . No use of pin to secure trades.

Is that so ? grin

Nice.... cool

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Davigle(m): 3:16pm On May 20, 2021
Seunisco:
Please is anyone a student here and also a trader, I mean university student. How have you been able to combine studying in school and trading? Right now it’s super distracting trading , but I need to also trade too, I don’t know to handle both without getting distracted
I'm a student and a trader too. I'll suggest you focus on the higher timeframes like the daily chart (weekly and monthly also included), doing so will make you focus on your studies without being distracted as you check the charts once daily at the market close. besides higher timeframes are less prone to fake outs and noise compared to lower timeframes. you can't day trade as a student because day trading requires much attention and when you are preoccupied with your academics you tend to miss out on a lot of trades.
just my opinion anyway. cheers.

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Tony142: 5:03pm On May 20, 2021
Davigle:

I'm a student and a trader too. I'll suggest you focus on the higher timeframes like the daily chart (weekly and monthly also included), doing so will make you focus on your studies without being distracted as you check the charts once daily at the market close. besides higher timeframes are less prone to fake outs and noise compared to lower timeframes. you can't day trade as a student because day trading requires much attention and when you are preoccupied with your academics you tend to miss out on a lot of trades.
just my opinion anyway. cheers.

Nice advice but at the bolded, it is a myth, higher timeframe does not give more quality signals than lower timeframe, the idea that higher timeframe gives more accurate signal than lower timeframe is a pure lie, there are only 2 difference between higher timeframe and lower timeframe, which are

1. Lower timeframe moves faster than higher timeframe, while higher timeframe moves slower

2. Lower timeframe gives more signals than higher timeframe, while higher timeframe gives less signals than lower timeframe

there are 3 experiments to show that higher timeframe and lower timeframe are the samething, but let me show u just one of the experiment

Open your MT4, open the chart of any of the currency pair, u will notice that the price at 1mins timeframe, 5mins timeframe, 15mins timeframe, 30mins, 1hr timeframe, 4hr timeframe, daily timeframe, weekly time timeframe, monthly timeframe all of them have the same price

let assume the price of EUR/USD on the 5mins timeframe is 1.2185, if u check the 4hr timeframe u will also see the same price of 1.2185, so there is really no difference between them

"lower timeframe and higher timeframe have the same price, the only difference between lower timeframe and higher timeframe is the time, and time is just an illusion" - Tony142, 2021.

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by pipnator00(m): 5:05pm On May 20, 2021
AUDUSD 1hr

Different scenarios..

Possible formation of head & shoulder pattern, thereby forcing price down.

or Completion of the "W" pattern (double bottom), thereby forcing price up.

Confirmation to trade = price reaction along the descending trendline.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by situations: 5:19pm On May 20, 2021
situations:
.. 5-10 persons can merge together and pool $1000 $500 least task yourselves make risk free money

INDICES #us30 OUTCOME 20|5|2021

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by situations: 5:20pm On May 20, 2021
MAKE RISK FREE MONEY
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by pipnator00(m): 5:32pm On May 20, 2021
Possible buy.. EURAUD

Forget the trendline.
Confirmation to buy = How strong the orange support holds.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by situations: 5:40pm On May 20, 2021
The Secret of COMPOUNDING Profits

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by situations: 5:42pm On May 20, 2021
MAKE RISK FREE MONEY
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 20, 2021
situations:
MAKE RISK FREE MONEY

grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by situations: 5:45pm On May 20, 2021
WINNER
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 20, 2021
situations:

INDICES #us30 OUTCOME 20|5|2021

If you are looking for who to pool capital for you to trade it means you don't have a dime of your own to trade with.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 20, 2021
Tony142:

Nice advice but at the bolded, it is a myth, higher timeframe does not give more quality signals than lower timeframe, the idea that higher timeframe gives more accurate signal than lower timeframe is a pure lie, there are only 2 difference between higher timeframe and lower timeframe, which are

1. Lower timeframe moves faster than higher timeframe, while higher timeframe moves slower

2. Lower timeframe gives more signals than higher timeframe, while higher timeframe gives less signals than lower timeframe

there are 3 experiments to show that higher timeframe and lower timeframe are the samething, but let me show u just one of the experiment

Open your MT4, open the chart of any of the currency pair, u will notice that the price at 1mins timeframe, 5mins timeframe, 15mins timeframe, 30mins, 1hr timeframe, 4hr timeframe, daily timeframe, weekly time timeframe, monthly timeframe all of them have the same price

let assume the price of EUR/USD on the 5mins timeframe is 1.2185, if u check the 4hr timeframe u will also see the same price of 1.2185, so there is really no difference between them

"lower timeframe and higher timeframe have the same price, the only difference between lower timeframe and higher timeframe is the time, and time is just an illusion" - Tony142, 2021.

Higher Time frame gives quality signal.

Go and study BTCUSD chart.

Compare the H1, D1 and W1 and see which gives a neater sweeter surer signal.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by situations: 6:00pm On May 20, 2021
NetValueFX:

If you are looking for who to pool capital for you to trade it means you don't have a dime of your own to trade with.

Dangotae still dae find Money
who i be
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 20, 2021
Hmmmmm....
kiss

Tony142:

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by situations: 6:01pm On May 20, 2021
$100,000 dump it on next #us30 trade Cash out Big
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 20, 2021
Why making this statement: "Risk free"?

All is well

situations:
MAKE RISK FREE MONEY
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by pipnator00(m): 6:06pm On May 20, 2021
EURCAD 4hrs..
Here is what I think MAY happen.

**The original idea was posted by @somto10 on page 119.
This could be a continuation to it.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Elliotwaveforec: 6:11pm On May 20, 2021
USTEC dey vomit pips for people - 38%
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by favelli(m): 6:14pm On May 20, 2021
Good evening guys. Please I wanted to ask for suggestions on any reliable Forex broker that accept PayPal for funding accounts. You reply would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Tony142: 6:32pm On May 20, 2021
NetValueFX:

Higher Time frame gives quality signal.

Go and study BTCUSD chart.

Compare the H1, D1 and W1 and see which gives a neater sweeter surer signal.

So u want to tell me that all profitable traders uses higher timeframe? There are trader who uses even the 1mins timeframe and still very profitable, those who know what they are doing can use lower timeframe and still be profitable

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Tony142: 6:35pm On May 20, 2021
GabsonFX:
Hmmmmm....
I wish to pull out some charts from D1 and compare to H1, but time will not permit.

I'm short of words, I just hope that you will not return to this post to retract or redact it in years to come, because this advice is not good, at all.

Boss, accurate signals have nothing to do with higher timeframe, there are traders who uses the 1mins timeframe and they are still very profitable
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 20, 2021
Tony142:

So u want to tell me that all profitable traders uses higher timeframe? There are trader who uses even the 1mins timeframe and still very profitable, those who know what they are doing can use lower timeframe and still be profitable
There are more profitable traders on higher tf than lower tf

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 20, 2021
I always avoid generalizing in this business because what works for A may not necessarily work for B, I absolutely understand your point just that we should not generalize. kiss
Tony142:

Boss, accurate signals have nothing to do with higher timeframe, there are traders who uses the 1mins timeframe and they are still very profitable

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (443)

Nigeria's Top 50 Richest Billionaires / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.