Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,773 members, 7,831,486 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 - Business (123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (324357 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (443) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by favelli(m): 10:16pm On May 20, 2021
favelli:
Good evening guys. Please I wanted to ask for suggestions on any reliable Forex broker that accept PayPal for funding accounts. You reply would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Please anyone??
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by WallStreetfx(m): 10:28pm On May 20, 2021
WallStreetfx:

Sell stop on USDCHf
Sl 30 pips

+ pips
I'm already risk free on this trade.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by WallStreetfx(m): 10:54pm On May 20, 2021
Tony142:

So u want to tell me that all profitable traders uses higher timeframe? There are trader who uses even the 1mins timeframe and still very profitable, those who know what they are doing can use lower timeframe and still be profitable

Yeah, you are right it depends on what works for you. Look at Renaissance technology owned by Jim Simon the greatest trader of our time

This Renaissance technology used series of algorithms with the help of machine learning to predict market on lower timeframe like 1 minutes, 5 minutes

This hedge fund has make a annual return no hedge fund has ever made including Berkshire Hathaway

Whether you use lower timeframe or higher timeframe you can still make a killing in the market. There is never a best way to trade the market

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Mayork2(m): 11:56pm On May 20, 2021
favelli:

Please anyone??
if you are in Nigeria PayPal isn't a popular funding option so you might not get much replies
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Tony142: 1:15am On May 21, 2021
favelli:

Please anyone??

Google it
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by BrightFuture48: 1:20am On May 21, 2021
Kaesyrn:

Make sure you have a well tested and solid strategy in place especially in area of risk management. This can be summarize as thus:

1. Risk not more than 0.5% (1% max) on any single trade(50pips)
2. Focus more on signal from 4h to daily time frame for solid setup ( occasional H1 chart) and look only at the lower time frame(<H1 less than) only just for optimal entry
3. Always wait for high probability setup of your trading strategy... Don't rush to pick anyhow trade. Remember you must choose your battle wisely.
4. Capitalize on your high probability trade with Max lot size and ride it to the fullest (caution don't be too greedy)
5. Patience Patience and Patience

Cc.
BrightFuture48
Wow? This is an interesting thread.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by TheYoda: 1:33am On May 21, 2021
Keep an eye out for Gcad and Gchf today grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by BrightFuture48: 1:42am On May 21, 2021
WallStreetfx:

Yeah, you are right it depends on what works for you. Look at Renaissance technology owned by Jim Simon the greatest trader of our time

This Renaissance technology used series of algorithms with the help of machine learning to predict market on lower timeframe like 1 minutes, 5 minutes

This hedge fund has make a annual return no hedge fund has never made including Berkshire Hathaway

Whether you use lower timeframe or higher timeframe you can still make a killing in the market. There is never a best way to trade the market
Do you really mean it that Jim Simon uses lower time frame data like 1min and 5 min to predict the market movement?

Even from first ever book(The Man who Solved the Market) that details Jim Simon approach to the market by Zukerman and several of his interviews he hinted that Jim's approach is never neither high frequency nor long term trade but within the range of three days that falls within the scope of medium term trades. And this ofcourse is beyond 1min or 5 min data which is mostly for day trading.

But like you said all traders still makes money irrespective of time frames depend on your mastery, though higher time frame traders tends to have better quality signals (though fewer) than day traders.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 4:11am On May 21, 2021
WallStreetfx:

This hedge fund has make a annual return no hedge fund has ever made including Berkshire Hathaway

There is what is called probability. In everything there would be people making it in different ways. However, the question is, what's the probability that someone will make it with M5 against H4?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Kaesyrn(m): 6:38am On May 21, 2021
⚓ FUNDAMENTALS ⚓

⚓TRADER'S SENTIMENT ⚓

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Kaesyrn(m): 6:41am On May 21, 2021
⚓ DXY
Daily pivot S1 support should probably see a bullish dollar

⚓ GBPUSD
Daily pivot R1 resistance H & S FORMATION price closes with a daily low under 1.40** if not price breaks out above 1.42**

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 7:12am On May 21, 2021
Kaesyrn:

⚓ FUNDAMENTALS ⚓

⚓TRADER'S SENTIMENT ⚓
I hope you know that sentiment is broker specific. It's not an extensive sentiment.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by BrightFuture48: 8:18am On May 21, 2021
NetValueFX:

I hope you know that sentiment is broker specific. It's not an extensive sentiment.
You're right, even the COT (Commitment of Traders) reports that's seem near/good for such analysis is often fraught with delays except for a long term traders who can somewhat benefits from it despite it lagging nature.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Kaesyrn(m): 8:19am On May 21, 2021
NetValueFX:

I do...

I cross check at least 3 brokers and it's all same with only some marginal difference but always same trader bias

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by hegelian: 12:41pm On May 21, 2021
GabsonFX:
Hmmmmm....
I wish to pull out some charts from D1 and compare to H1, but time will not permit.

I'm short of words, I just hope that you will not return to this post to retract or redact it in years to come, because this advice is not good, at all.

but he is right...if i pull up a 15min chart and blackout the time tag, it cant be differentiated from any other time frame...market is fractal in nature hence the illusionary nature of time...a trend on a 1 min tf is a range move on 5min and a trend on 5min is a range on 1hr while that of an hr is just a range on the 4hr...someone trading daily will not see the trend that an 1hr trader is screaming about...the only reason why we feel higher timeframe are better is because of the time they took to close a candle versus the frequency of the lower tf with affect our adrenalin rush

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by hegelian: 12:56pm On May 21, 2021
Tony142:

Boss, accurate signals have nothing to do with higher timeframe, there are traders who uses the 1mins timeframe and they are still very profitable

you are right, i have seen extremely profitable traders using 30sec chart seeing the use of 1hr tf and above as waste of time and energy and some dont even use time based chart..the thing is using a lower tf like 1min requires higher brain processing power plus focus and xtreme concentration while the higher tf provide for brain lag and excusable mistakes which can be disastrous on a lower tf...time frames are nothing but a refrence point and these points are a function of our brain focus

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 1:43pm On May 21, 2021
This is not a topic I like to discuss on, and I don't take side on this type of topic. The reason why there are different timeframes to trade from is the reason why we have different trading styles: scalpers, day traders, swing traders and position traders.
How do we say position traders are better than scalpers and vice versa. Have you seen position traders making 3,000pips on just a single trade from W1 TF; alternatively, have you seen some dangerous but respected scalpers that make $$$ equivalent to the 3,000pips which took position traders months to achieve, but they achieve this in just 5mins? I believe Tony142.

Someone mentioned probability: we are still generalizing. Cos my questions will be: for probability to be determined, there has to be reliable data sampling and analysis. Who has the data? Where is the data sampling? How did we now conclude the higher TF is better than lower TF or vice versa?

I'm not in support or against any of the motions, do whatever works for you, it does not mean it will work for others. I'm a swing trader and trade only on D1 ONLY because that's what fits my busy schedule.

Finally, avoid generalizing....the forex market is dynamic....

hegelian:

but he is right...if i pull up a 15min chart and blackout the time tag, it cant be differentiated from any other time frame...market is fractal in nature hence the illusionary nature of time...a trend on a 1 min tf is a range move on 5min and a trend on 5min is a range on 1hr while that of an hr is just a range on the 4hr...someone trading daily will not see the trend that an 1hr trader is screaming about...the only reason why we feel higher timeframe are better is because of the time they took to close a candle versus the frequency of the lower tf with affect our adrenalin rush

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Seunisco: 1:48pm On May 21, 2021
Higher time frame is used because institutions even large hedge funds use higher time frame, honestly smaller time frame should only be used for entries and not directional bias, of course anyone who says smaller time frame is also good for a bias is also correct. But the problem with most of us is that when we use small time frame for analysis, we project profits in the higher time frame perspective, what if the higher time frame is telling another thing? Hence the best thing is to project from higher time frame perspective and frame the set ups to a lower time frame before getting an entry so one can still have a higher time frame level for exit, that’s why a lot of us who use smaller time frame for entries have our trades first in profit for a while before reversing fully against us , why? Because we were ignorant of the higher time frame perspective, hence the best thing to do is to project from a higher time frame perspective down to a smaller time frame perspective. Remember price always occurs in fractals hence what one seems on daily even monthly could be seen in 15 minute chart even 1 minute chart. Thanks guys

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Seunisco: 1:52pm On May 21, 2021
I'm a finalist and a new trader learning the ropes.
It's all about discipline and following a time plan. I must be honest, it's not going to be easy. I've not really been studying about fx as much as i used to prior resumption. But then I still get to look at charts and read one or two fx books every 2 weeks. Just re-order your priorities and work with a timetable. You go dey alright Las Las. You might need to get under the tutelage of a seasoned trader inorder to cut the time for your learning curve.

Which varsity by the way? [/quote]
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 21, 2021
What a week.

What's happening? a lot of traders getting Disqualified.

On the other hand a 40% return; That's simply amazing.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by belovez(m): 2:06pm On May 21, 2021
ILovebigyansh:
What a week.

High sounding analysis but Poor risk management.... Lesson to learnt for those folks

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Tony142: 2:26pm On May 21, 2021
ILovebigyansh:
What a week.

The 10% peal loss is too small and tight, I like it that way sha

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 21, 2021
I read again your stance and Tony142's stance and realized we are saying same thing. None of you mentioned that higher TF is better than lower TF or vice versa....Kudos.
We are saying same thing, there are scalpers that make great money in just 5mins per day, and there are long term traders that make great money in 2months single trade.
I'm a swing trader and trade only on D1 TF, sometimes I post charts from H1 just to show viewers some levels. This is only because it helps me to filter noise and big news which you get from lower TFs (this used to be my belief); however, anytime bigger news become obvious on my D1 TF, mhen, one candle sometimes produce 350.0pips (good or bad), ofcourse, no one wants to experience the bad. Or when I experience ranging market on D1, na consecutive big losses be that.

It's too specific to say higher TF is better than lower TF without any data analysis....

hegelian:

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Tony142: 2:35pm On May 21, 2021
GabsonFX:
I read again your stance and Tony142's stance and realized we are saying same thing. None of you mentioned that higher TF is better than lower TF or vice versa....Kudos.
We are saying same thing, there are scalpers that make great money in just 5mins per day, and there are long term traders that make great money in 2months single trade.
I'm a swing trader and trade only on D1 TF, sometimes I post charts from H1 just to show viewers some levels. This is only because it helps me to filter noise and big news which you get from lower TFs (this used to be my belief); however, anytime bigger news become obvious on my D1 TF, mhen, one candle sometimes produce 350.0pips (good or bad), ofcourse, no one wants to experience the bad. Or when I experience ranging market on D1, na consecutive big losses be that.

It's too specific to say higher TF is better than lower TF without any data analysis....

Exactly, this will make me to conclude that

"The best timeframe with the most accurate signals is that timeframe that works for you consistently" - Tony142, 2021.

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by situations: 3:01pm On May 21, 2021
situations:
.. 5-10 persons can merge together and pool $1000 $500 least task yourselves make risk free money

INDICES #us30 OUTCOME 21|5|2021

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by situations: 3:02pm On May 21, 2021
WINNERS MAKE RISK FREE MONEY
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by situations: 3:04pm On May 21, 2021
join us next week for more 100pips tips

make risk free money
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by situations: 3:10pm On May 21, 2021
anyone else notice today's date 21 2021 twenty one twenty twenty one am joyous we didn't miss this trade we spotted it and executed it asap this particular date 21 2021. its impossible to miss out on a GOOD day like this

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Kaesyrn(m): 3:56pm On May 21, 2021
Kaesyrn:
⚓ DXY
Daily pivot S1 support should probably see a bullish dollar

⚓ GBPUSD
Daily pivot R1 resistance H & S FORMATION price closes with a daily low under 1.40** if not price breaks out above 1.42**

Anticipated but entry wasn't smooth enough...

Price still respecting levels...

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by ncpat(m): 4:37pm On May 21, 2021
No stress chart

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Shevychen2: 4:55pm On May 21, 2021
situations:
WINNERS MAKE RISK FREE MONEY

Mr Tom29 is back I can see grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Immortal99(m): 12:39am On May 22, 2021
Gasive:

Maximum leverage allowed is 1:30, Must be an active member of FTA thread. 1st, 2nd and 3rd position will get $50, $30, $20 . Close all position at contest close and auto sync.
All instruments allowed except crypto . No use of pin to secure trades.

SO dat means i can trade Gold smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) ... (443)

Nigeria's Top 50 Richest Billionaires / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.