Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 - Business (135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (323124 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (443) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 28, 2021
Theyoungmaster:

You can add and remove funds with Hotforex and OctaFX. That should do. But then don't risk it.
That will not work if one can't reset the balance and wipe the history.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 28, 2021
infofirst:
Kindly open another account to remove any form if ambiguity. The fxblue metrics does not help when you add or remove funds.
Okay.
Credit seen. Thanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Kaesyrn(m): 3:07pm On May 28, 2021
It is the nature of the mind to want to be right all the time!!

When your judgments and predictions end up as the right ones, it increases your self-esteem and makes you feel better...

When you are wrong, it usually hurts your ego...

But in Forex trading, losing is a part of the game...

You cannot be right at all times...

Never!!!

So be prepared to be wrong and don’t feel bad when you make wrong predictions...

There are some traders who don’t worry about losing money but worry about being wrong...

If you are one of them, then your trading experience will be very frustrating...

Because the market is very unpredictable and unforgiving...

You will be wrong many times, no matter how experienced you are...

People who are obsessed with being right all the time give up very quickly in trading...

So accept the fact that you cannot be right at all times...

This will make sure that your trading experience is more peaceful...

Simple, Smart, Disciplined, Experienced....

~Kaesyrn

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by infofirst(m): 3:11pm On May 28, 2021
Bosses. Now that we have an improved contest. Lets learn to share trade ideas much more than we have been doing. Weekends are good times to do all that.
What pairs did you trade this week?
What was the outcome?
What did you learn?
Did you follow your strategy?
Did you respect risk management? Etc... These are some of what we expect when we say active members of fta.
Sharing trade ideas will not in any way affect your contest results.

For me, I trade gu, gj, gold, ustec, us30 this week
Just when I exit gj buy then boom the break out and
I missd out of the good move up. Gu up and down did not help either. Gold blessed my account too
But us tec and us 30.They enriched me. Thanks to @mayork2n.
I used to trade indices before I left because of their beast movement.

For next week, my aim will be to buy gold on every obvious 4h support tested until 1960 region. The moment price close on the daily below 1870 boom. My bias will change

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 28, 2021
Boss, I was just about suggesting 1month and was glad to see Shevy mentioned it.

But having it for 1month does not really change much, because one can throw the entire net onto the sea and luckily hit 20% just within one or two weeks and stop trading while others struggle through the rest of the month. We could normally give kudos to this person; however, this same person then gets disqualified in the following month's contest trying the same net casting. Just two outcomes, it is either it goes my way or against me.

I have a suggestion to avert this.

NetValueFX:

I believe change is necessary to come to the best rule. Many people here agree with this change and I believe it should be allowed to exist.

10% trailing drawdown
0.01 lot
5 maximum open order
No pin
No restriction in explorer
1:25 leverage

Come to think of it, if anyone trades with these set of rules successfully for straight 6months without getting disqualified, that person can actually pass FTMO.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Raymondj0: 3:31pm On May 28, 2021
Nice to finally have the courage to start learning dis, even though I just start dis week Monday with Demo account and still on demo and planning to demo trade till July ending, trying to know more about the resistance lines drawing and know how to read the indicator properly. Currently on price action, forex is not that easy according to people around me, but I believe with determination and the guidance here in dis group, I can make it.. so help me God �

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 28, 2021
djwalata:

Is it up to this?
Honestly, I love what XAUTrader4L said.

Dont waste your energy on such people abeg.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by infofirst(m): 3:54pm On May 28, 2021
GabsonFX:
Boss, I was just about suggesting 1month and was glad to see Shevy mentioned it.
But havin........
I have a suggestion to avert this.

Yes boss mi
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Seunisco: 4:01pm On May 28, 2021
Thanks so much @infofirst. Please how do I receive the price? I don’t even know how to pm
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Seunisco: 4:04pm On May 28, 2021
For gold, to be honest I don’t see longs for now. There’s thin liquidity at the 1882 level
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 28, 2021
You can choose any of these:
1. Make at least 3% weekly for 4weeks
OR
2. Make at least +/- 5% weekly for 4weeks.

With this, no one will be looking to sky rocket an account in order to stop trading for the rest of the month. This will also force everyone to trade diligently and continously......Just a suggestion, you have the final say boss. Plus with this, we can be sure to see consistency.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 28, 2021
GabsonFX:
OR

With this, no one will be looking to sky rocket an account in order to stop trading for the rest of the month. This will also force everyone to trade diligently and continously......Just a suggestion, you have the final say boss. Plus with this, we can be sure to see consistency.
Forex is a game of prediction so such rules wouldn't work. The lot size limitation is more than enough to handle all the previous challenges.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Qpetz: 4:19pm On May 28, 2021
infofirst:

Thanks and God bless.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 28, 2021
Seunisco:
For gold, to be honest I don’t see longs for now. There’s thin liquidity at the 1882 level
Gold is a bullish asset, I don't trade it though but I see gold heading to 2000. That level is a strong psychological level and being that gold is bullish on monthly and weekly, thats where I I believe its headed. I don't know about H4 or lower but D1 and above is showing a buying bias. Definitely a retracement is expected at 1900 been a psychological level that it is, but the analysis I see is GOLD Kissing 2000. From the chart you can see that bearish bias has been broken on trend. My take is price of Gold might retrace back to the trendline and continue its bullish run.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Mayork2(m): 4:23pm On May 28, 2021
infofirst:
Bosses. Now that we have an improved contest. Lets learn to share trade ideas much more than we have been doing. Weekends are good times to do all that.
What was the outcome?
What did you learn?
Did you respect risk management? Etc... These are some of what we expect when we say active members of fta.

I missd out of the good move up. Gu up and down did not help either. Gold blessed my account too

For next week, my aim will be to buy gold on every obvious 4h support tested until 1960 region. The moment price close on the daily below 1870 boom. My bias will change

you are welcome bro
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by obiskidguru: 4:28pm On May 28, 2021
infofirst:
1st position @Qpetz 42.6% $50
2nd position @Jerryson 32.2% $15
3rd position @Seunisco 20.3% $20
4th Position Netvaluefx 16.4% $15
@Klinksd Used Pin in his account . All against the rules.
@Jospido Violated a rule I will disclose to him when I message him
@donsheddy @Haryodehji @theyoungmaster Gets recharge card of 2k

Congratulations
Congrats to the winners. Oya make una come do giveaway

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 28, 2021
Forex is a game of prediction
Forex is a game of prediction simply means Forex is gambling, which is why someone could cast a net and be lucky to hit 20% in 3days and run away?

so such rules wouldn't work
How? tested?
How hard can it be to make 3% in a week?
OR
For the +/- 5%: everyone in the table will eventually have this, no matter what except those with the lucky numbers that choose to stop trading in following weeks.

NetValueFX:

Forex is a game of prediction so such rules wouldn't work. The lot size limitation is more than enough to handle all the previous challenges.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Theyoungmaster(m): 4:40pm On May 28, 2021
Raymondj0:
Nice to finally have the courage to start learning dis, even though I just start dis week Monday with Demo account and still on demo and planning to demo trade till July ending, trying to know more about the resistance lines drawing and know how to read the indicator properly. Currently on price action, forex is not that easy according to people around me, but I believe with determination and the guidance here in dis group, I can make it.. so help me God �

Nice positions you've got there. Try reduce the lot size next time. By the way from "this week Monday till July" is two months. That's a short a time to fully grab the nitty gritty of the financial market. Forex trading is a serious life changing business. You can't be profitably sound in any business venture after 2 months apprenticeship. I've demo traded close since October last year. That's 8 months. I plan continuing for another month to make it full term pregnancy . gringrin. Even though that long period was merely due to financial constraints, I'll tell you that the longer time you spend on the sideline(demo) learning this business, the more probability you'd have beating the 90/90/90 rule.

So, give yourself another 4 months of practice. Twill do you a whole lot of good.

PS. Find the very first season of FTA and proceed from there. Twill take discipline but e go pay las las
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 28, 2021
infofirst:
What was the outcome?
What did you learn?

I don't think price closing below 1870 will change the bullish bias. The buy zone in that area ranges between 1860 and 1875. So I believe even if price closes below 1870, it's most likely going reverse. 1900 is the next psychological level after 1800 and buyers are definitely trying to push to that level.
My take is that price of Gold will get to 1900, retrace and then break 1900 and head to 2000.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Donsheddyguru: 4:44pm On May 28, 2021
infofirst:
$100,000 Live trading account. I am 99.9% sure that only 5% of traders across the globe can manage such account balance successfully for one month.

@wiconse @donvic4u @don_sheddy
What says you to this?

True talk....
Honestly managing larger fund is more difficult than managing small funds.....

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 28, 2021
GabsonFX:
Forex is a game of prediction
Forex is a game of prediction simply means Forex is gambling, which is why someone could cast a net and be lucky to hit 20% in 3days and run away?

so such rules wouldn't work
How? tested?
How hard can it be to make 3% in a week?
OR
For the +/- 5%: everyone in the table will eventually have this, no matter what except those with the lucky numbers that choose to stop trading in following weeks.

There are people who are successful gamblers. Anything you can't be 100% that it's gonna happen that way is a prediction. Nobody has 100% win rate for 1 straight year. That's why is a game of prediction
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Donsheddyguru: 4:47pm On May 28, 2021
ILovebigyansh:
I'm simply saying we should have a rule not subject to change for a fixed period of time.

A rule that allows fair trading ground for all players.

I think having the contest for a month is also a good idea. But i feel 2 weeks seems more flexible.

this contest shouldn't be about becoming top 3 or cash prizes, but developing a system, psychology & risk appetite that works.

@infofirst If you looking for profitable traders for a sponsorship use their overall m/m gain (you have the data from march).

Formally the contest used to last for a month but they complained about it and it was changed to two weeks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 28, 2021
This your assertion is why someone that came 1st this month got disqualified next month. Since it is not a hard earned money, or since it is someone else's money, I can cast the net of probability to sky rocket the account and stop trading; and if it does not work this time, another contest will open next month and I will try again the game of probability....Hmmm

NetValueFX:

There are people who are successful gamblers. Anything you can't be 100% that it's gonna happen that way is a prediction. Nobody has 100% win rate for 1 straight year. That's why is a game of prediction
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Donsheddyguru: 4:54pm On May 28, 2021
GabsonFX:
OR

Seconded but 3 percent Sha high oh
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 28, 2021
Even 2% per week, this will force everyone to trade and not try to hit jackpots in 3days and run.

Or make plus or minus 3% weekly.

Donsheddyguru:

Seconded but 3 percent Sha high oh
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Donsheddyguru: 5:03pm On May 28, 2021
GabsonFX:
Even 2% per week, this will force everyone to trade and not try to hit jackpots in 3days and run.

Or make plus or minus 3% weekly.

Sure I can remember vividly well that was the reason why they changed the contest to two weeks...
Theyoungmaster was the one that led that campaign....
Two weeks to me is better it makes everyone active....
For me any rules, I'm gamed...
As long as it's gonna help me to sharpen my skills...
I no fear...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Donsheddyguru: 5:04pm On May 28, 2021
I believe GU....
Is going to break that 1.42000 resistance level next month...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Theyoungmaster(m): 5:06pm On May 28, 2021
Donsheddyguru:

Sure I can remember vividly well that was the reason why they changed the contest to two weeks...
Theyoungmaster was the one that led that campaign....
Two weeks to me is better it makes everyone active....
For me any rules, I'm gamed...
As long as it's gonna help me to sharpen my skills...
I no fear...

shocked shocked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 28, 2021
GabsonFX:
This your assertion is why someone that came 1st this month got disqualified next month. Since it is not a hard earned money, or since it is someone else's money, I can cast the net of probability to sky rocket the account and stop trading; and if it does not work this time, another contest will open next month and I will try again the game of probability....Hmmm

I don't understand what we are arguing here. Forex is prediction ooo. Nobody knows the true direction of price. That is why we have draw down, that is why we have stop losses hit. If you are so sure, every professional will be a 100% right.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 28, 2021
Donsheddyguru:

Formally the contest used to last for a month but they complained about it and it was changed to two weeks

Yeah i'm aware.
I was here up to when pipsbasketing was running the contest of some sort.
Never said a word only observed.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 28, 2021
I strongly believe infofirst did not start this contest to reward those with probability but consistency, what is the probability when you are not consistent, or when someone with 40% this month does not even come 10th next month. Consistency is the key here.

I will say again, I can enter 5 X 0.01 trades = 0.05 all at a time and my first trade could run up to 400.0pips just in 3days, and stop trading for the rest of the month. This is not trading, if it does not work this time, I will try again in next month's contest...Consistency is key.

NetValueFX:

I don't understand what we are arguing here. Forex is prediction ooo. Nobody knows the true direction of price. That is why we have draw down, that is why we have stop losses hit. If you are so sure, every professional will be a 100% right.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 28, 2021
NetValueFX:

I agree with you, Trading is simply speculation, no one can be right all the time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) ... (443)

Nigeria's Top 50 Richest Billionaires / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.