Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 - Business (160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (323779 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (443) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by 1stNumeroUno: 9:24am On Jun 17, 2021
1stNumeroUno:
Hello house, please how can I verify my Octafx account without birth certificate.

Hello bosses, [b]abeg how do one verify a real Octafx account without birth certificate. [/b]Me to want chop small of this yesterday's doughnuts o... grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by klinksd: 10:19am On Jun 17, 2021
Fxwarrior:
Looks like XauUsd will get to 1865 before plunging to 1845.

XauUsd buystop @ 1857
Stoploss 1852

Target 1864

...nice time to buy, TP- 1837, SL -1801, CMP - 1804.... wink
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by klinksd: 10:35am On Jun 17, 2021
klinksd:

...nice time to buy, TP- 1837, SL -1801, CMP - 1804.... wink

Demand zone with OB in H1 & H4 ...#zonetozone

This is not a surefire, trade your plan.... smiley

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by infofirst(m): 10:36am On Jun 17, 2021
GabsonFX:
Observing right from my phone during my busy schedule. FX is just too sweet.

We are not perfect, we make losses for sure, but when we make money, we do in multiples. kiss

Great job boss mi. It truly worth the waiting.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by dennison4luv: 12:02pm On Jun 17, 2021
GabsonFX:
Following this analysis, today ended with 561.1 PIPS on Gold.....

I will run it till it is exhausted....... kiss

Swing traders trade with complete peace of mind, we wait until it is our time, we spend like 3mins analyzing the market, enter within 5seconds, and leave it to run, go to bed, we check again once every day, close our lappies and go on with our daily works.....but warning: you must have the right mindset to be able to leave trade overnight and go to bed every day for many days without having terrible nightmares.... grin grin grin

Boss, you must mentor please, I need ur patience, your market analysis, psychology and other inputs that makes up a good forex trader.... I can't wait to be harvesting pips like you

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 17, 2021
Thanks my meme boss grin
Gasive:

Boss!! I salute!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 17, 2021
I have always known you for your persistence, great attitude you've got - you will surely get there; sorry, you are there already nah,,, grin grin

CopyJoe:

I'll get there.

I need the right mindset to leave trade overnight for many days.

Higher tf said sell for GU. I took the trade and was in profit.

I closed the trade due to the retracement that happened yesterday. I didn't want to see red.

Lesson learnt.

It is getting clearer by the day.

#Longterm.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 17, 2021
Thanks sir

charly20:

I look to cultivate your confidence together with Mr. Aluspecialty's consistency.

Maximum respect sir!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jun 17, 2021
I will keep trying my best and post more and more analysis, all I do is exactly what I post here, wait, analyze, wait again, enter trade, check next day, exit, or continue running, the pictures I upload say it all.

dennison4luv:

Boss, you must mentor please, I need ur patience, your market analysis, psychology and other inputs that makes up a good forex trader.... I can't wait to be harvesting pips like you
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 17, 2021
Yes boss, I say make I dey follow your step small small ni, thanks

infofirst:

Great job boss mi. It truly worth the waiting.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jun 17, 2021
Thanks Mrbillionaire, this man right here is next to my heart - a very positive being.

I do appreciate

Elliotwaveforec:

Respect!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 17, 2021
Back to business:
On one of my accounts, I woke up just now to close the basket, reason is that: monthly target has again been met; hence, no more trades for this month, unto the next. Took 661pips on gold before I closed the basket.

4 weeks in a month, 1st week was rough, but I recovered all the losses, overcame them, and passed my monthly target. Now, no more trades for the rest of the month on this account. This is a high capital account, I don't toy with it.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by carbonado(m): 1:13pm On Jun 17, 2021
GabsonFX:
Back to business:
On one of my accounts, I woke up just now to close the basket, reason is that: monthly target has again been met; hence, no more trades for this month, unto the next.

4 weeks in a month, 1st week was rough, but I recovered all the losses, overcame them, and passed my monthly target. Now, no more trades for the rest of the month on this account. This is a high capital account, I don't toy with it.
.... Hello GabsonFX, may i ask what your monthly target is in percentage. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 17, 2021
It depends.
For Risk/Money Management reasons, I set my monthly target based on the leverages I have on each account.
For the account with 1:100 leverage, my monthly target is 5%.
For the account with 1:400 leverage, my monthly target is around 30% ish

carbonado:
.... Hello GabsonFX, may i ask what your monthly target is in percentage. Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 17, 2021
On my 2nd account - my main pipsbasketing account, I did a manual calculation of the pips currently running in the basket: TOTAL is around 2,500.0 PIPS....GOLD currently running on 863.1PIPS on this one.

This one I will run till it is exhausted.....and continue to shuffle when needed.

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Elliotwaveforec: 1:35pm On Jun 17, 2021
GabsonFX:
Thanks Mrbillionaire, this man right here is next to my heart - a very positive being.

I do appreciate

Thanks boss, hoping to be as confident as you are.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by TAGM(m): 1:36pm On Jun 17, 2021
GabsonFX:
On my 2nd account - my main pipsbasketing account, I did a manual calculation of the pips currently running in the basket: TOTAL is around 2,800.0 PIPS....GOLD currently running on 863.1PIPS on this one.

This one I will run till it is exhausted.....and continue to shuffle when needed.

Well done boss. More pips to your baskets

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Kaesyrn(m): 2:32pm On Jun 17, 2021
Kaesyrn:

I waited quite a while though ...

I made this analysis last month and quite ever since the market has been choppy and sideways...

We're now witnessing finally a breakout and change of trend as forecasted, I actually used time series and least square to tell the trend....

Added fundamentals which you know quite well I tune to most times...

we should see the bears in play for a well...

Quite a reach to cover the range...

DXY seems to have superman momentum thrusting through former resistance quotes likely we'll see RTS...

GBPUSD has reached a crucial S1 Support were we might likely see retracement and further momentum to the downside or a salient BMS which is not in the feasible area for now....

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by carbonado(m): 2:35pm On Jun 17, 2021
GabsonFX:
It depends.
For Risk/Money Management reasons, I set my monthly target based on the leverages I have on each account.

.... Okay, thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by JAkpayen(m): 4:41pm On Jun 17, 2021
GabsonFX:
It depends.

@pipsbarketing, you are really a very patient man. So you wait for both W & D time-frame to align before pulling the trigger. Nah real patience be dat oooo!

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by CopyJoe: 5:12pm On Jun 17, 2021
GabsonFX:
I have always known you for your persistence, great attitude you've got - you will surely get there; sorry, you are there already nah,,, grin grin

Thank you, boss.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by CopyJoe: 5:21pm On Jun 17, 2021
JAkpayen:

@pipsbarketing, you are really a very patient man. So you wait for both W & D time-frame to align before pulling the trigger. Nah real patience be dat oooo!

Yeah. That's my goal.

I have been looking for that strategy for a long time. Higher time frame trading. Pure Price Action.

In search for it, I became frustrated at a point. Thanks to people like boss infofirst, GabsonFx, and co. Their results show that it's possible to achieve success in fx.

I'm still learning the strategy. And hope to get better day by day.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Elliotwaveforec: 10:58pm On Jun 17, 2021
Long Gold 1773 SL 1753 TP 1950
Long GJ 15355 SL 15250 TP 15682
Short uschf 9174 SL 9200 TP open
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Kaesyrn(m): 12:29pm On Jun 18, 2021
Kaesyrn:

Quite a reach to cover the range...

DXY seems to have superman momentum thrusting through former resistance quotes likely we'll see RTS...

GBPUSD has reached a crucial S1 Support were we might likely see retracement and further momentum to the downside or a salient BMS which is not in the feasible area for now....

Looking at the HTF the moves down still appears imminent with DXY Range stop at a whopping 93.** Price area that would definitely be massive...

Same 1.37** directional bias for GBPUSD in the long run...

Been looking at XAUUSD for awhile and it seems we could get down to 16** price area although gold is one stubborn woman that most times has a mind of her own and can't be easily tamed...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 18, 2021
Basket closed....no more basketing until July 1st.

Only one account of 6 trades (I realized one of the 7 trades hit TP, I wished I knew, I would have expanded the TP gap) wil be left running till exhausted and shuffle when needed. This account, unlike the others, I actually don't care to open and monitor, I don't even have it logged on my mt4 mobile app. I check only at day close.

GabsonFX:
On my 2nd account - my main pipsbasketing account, I did a manual calculation of the pips currently running in the basket: TOTAL is around 2,500.0 PIPS....GOLD currently running on 863.1PIPS on this one.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 18, 2021
Thank you boss, I say make I dey follow your step small small ni kiss

JAkpayen:

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 18, 2021
Just got time to open my lappy, here is the only account I have running with the 6pairs: TOTAL currently running pips: 387.0 ish.

At today's close, I will check again to decide whether to add or remove trades but I don't intend to go beyond 10pairs at a time on this one.

GabsonFX:
Basket closed....no more basketing until July 1st.

Only one account of 6 trades (I realized one of the 7 trades hit TP, I wished I knew, I would have expanded the TP gap) wil be left running till exhausted and shuffle when needed. This account, unlike the others, I actually don't care to open and monitor, I don't even have it logged on my mt4 mobile app. I check only at day close.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by CopyJoe: 6:02pm On Jun 18, 2021
GabsonFX:
Just got time to open my lappy, here is the only account I have running with the 6pairs: TOTAL currently running pips: 387.0 ish.

At today's close, I will check again to decide whether to add or remove trades but I don't intend to go beyond 10pairs at a time on this one.

Kindly reply my mail, boss.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 18, 2021
Done
CopyJoe:

Kindly reply my mail, boss.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by LandMann: 7:26pm On Jun 18, 2021
GabsonFX:

Chief I buy Perfect Money in case you have to sell
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by CopyJoe: 9:07pm On Jun 18, 2021
GabsonFX:
Done

Another one sent.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Kaesyrn(m): 9:32pm On Jun 18, 2021
Kaesyrn:
I still chop small sha.... grin

At all at all na witch market...

I'll be back full swing by 10th July though

Edited: na 150pips I chop make I clean my mouth but omoooo

I missed GBPUSD my babyyy

Modified SL would hold till Friday market close let's see if we actually reach the 1.37** price area

And GBPUSD Babbyyyy did it...

We covered 300 pips with price dropping from 1.41** to 1.37** on Friday close....

I'll be closing 1 entry and leaving one to run till exhaustion...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (443)

Nigeria's Top 50 Richest Billionaires / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.