Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,843 members, 7,813,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 - Business (161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (322064 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (443) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Kaesyrn(m): 9:39pm On Jun 18, 2021
BTCUSD seems to quite be in a ranging market....

Gonna be on the side of the market where I can short it to S1 Support at probably 17*** or 18*** price area....

Any alternative thoughts on this...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 19, 2021
Kaesyrn:

And GBPUSD Babbyyyy did it...

We covered 300 pips with price dropping from 1.41** to 1.37** on Friday close....

I'll be closing 1 entry and leaving one to run till exhaustion...

You are a disciplined trader and I must ask, how did you manage to hold your positions emotionally?

That was where I bleeped up this week, it would have been sweeter but the markets teaches every one.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 3:26am On Jun 19, 2021
Done
CopyJoe:

Another one sent.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by situations: 8:18am On Jun 19, 2021
situations:
in 2 weeks all the US30 Moral on this trend will DIE am very sure about this will DIE

No more shall i give them the Moral to trade the US30 Successfully Not on my Watch

I was very on spot here so i came back 4weeks latter and found no more US30 Moral on this trend that's very INTENTIONAL without me No US30 POWER
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by charly20(m): 9:52am On Jun 19, 2021
situations:

I was very on spot here so i came back 4weeks latter and found no more US30 Moral on this trend that's very INTENTIONAL without me No US30 POWER

It's really because we may not be as interested as you imagine... Ever thought of that? angry

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by situations: 10:10am On Jun 19, 2021
charly20:

It's really because we may not be as interested as you imagine... Ever thought of that? angry

For GOD For COUNTRY FOREX began since the seventies this is Twenty Twenty one and Nigerias biggest forum forex section still runs on demo trading

Am very Happy for them very impressive
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by situations: 10:27am On Jun 19, 2021
YES Thank you for giving me the permission to ONLY post US30 on swing fish where is more fun live trading fun more money but you couldn't post your demo trading trash on swing fish could you

Now am really Fortunate
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by situations: 10:28am On Jun 19, 2021
YES Thank you for giving me the permission to ONLY post US30 on swing fish where is more fun live trading fun more money but you couldn't post your demo trading trash on swing fish could you

Now am really Fortunate
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Donvic4u(m): 10:31am On Jun 19, 2021
charly20:

Pls allow the guy..
No one should quote him, he'll evaporate eventually

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by situations: 10:34am On Jun 19, 2021
WINNER
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by djwalata(m): 10:49am On Jun 19, 2021
Kaesyrn:

And GBPUSD Babbyyyy did it...

We covered 300 pips with price dropping from 1.41** to 1.37** on Friday close....

I'll be closing 1 entry and leaving one to run till exhaustion...
This is the type of trades I so much love to see, it gives u peace of mind once u got good signals from higher tf.
Jumping in and out of d market like a rat (not to anyone please) in an obscure lower tf can get one's heart to go gaga.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by situations: 10:53am On Jun 19, 2021
Donvic4u:

Pls allow the guy..

I already did with my US30 Secrets since 4weeks ago so now you can have fun & continue doing the demo trading trash and innocent traders fall a silly victim who cares

No Wonder they were contacting me 1 by 1 secretly asking me to teach them of my US30 secret method that they will pay thank GOD I never listened .

NOW AM WORTH MORE THAN MY BUYERS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by charly20(m): 10:53am On Jun 19, 2021
situations:

For GOD For COUNTRY FOREX began since the seventies this is Twenty Twenty one and Nigerias biggest forum forex section still runs on demo trading

Am very Happy for thevery impressive

How did you make that conclusion?
True, some of us are still crawling and yet to run like @Gabsonfx, @Infofirst (The one who is generously fast tracking our learning curve), @Kaesyrn , @Aluspecialty (not sure but given his level of consistency, I can only imagine he trades a live account) and a host of others I may not know.

@Theyoungmaster has announced once that he'd be going live after what seems to be 9 months according to him, I too look forward to going live at the beginning of next year, @copyjose would go live too in no time(given his passion to understand the market) and as well many others on this forum.
Capital is not planted on trees. Some of us after this learning process would still opt for a cent account because yes, it is quite difficult to pull out a huge capital (given the state of the country's economy) for a smooth trading experience.

So you see your submission that we are all demo traders is rather a silly one and no we don't depend on your "US30" trade calls to survive.

PS: I could smell the sarcasm in your last statement.

Peace!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by charly20(m): 10:56am On Jun 19, 2021
Donvic4u:

Pls allow the guy..

A silly somebody, that one grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Kaesyrn(m): 11:07am On Jun 19, 2021
KingPipmarshall:

You are a disciplined trader and I must ask, how did you manage to hold your positions emotionally?

That was where I bleeped up this week, it would have been sweeter but the markets teaches every one.
Well this is what I do....

• Determine your trade bias

• Pick an optimal trade entry ( OTE ) this can be tricky and most times I do use fibs for this

• Set your trade parameters ( SL & TP )

• I mostly place 2-3 entries

• After 1/2R I BE on one of my entry trade and let it run till it either hit TP or in cases of BMS, Stophunts or if trade bias is invalidated SL

Sidenote even if my trade hits TP or SL I try to learn from every trade I place that's the most important thing learning and relearning so I can get new insight on how the schematics works and trust me it never gets old and no matter how experienced you might be this is very vital....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by CopyJoe: 11:17am On Jun 19, 2021
charly20:

How did you make that conclusion?
True, some of us are still crawling and yet to run like @Gabsonfx, @Infofirst (The one who is generously fast tracking our learning curve), @Kaesyrn , @Aluspecialty (not sure but given his level of consistency, I can only imagine he trades a live account) and a host of others I may not know.

@Theyoungmaster has announced once that he'd be going live after what seems to be 9 months according to him, I too look forward to going live at the beginning of next year, @copyjose would go live too in no time(given his passion to understand the market) and as well many others on this forum.
Capital is not planted on trees. Some of us after this learning process would still opt for a cent account because yes, it is quite difficult to pull out a huge capital (given the state of the country's economy) for a smooth trading experience.

So you see your submission that we are all demo traders is rather a silly one and no we don't depend on your "US30" trade calls to survive.

PS: I could smell the sarcasm in your last statement.

Peace!

Do you know why I don't respond to people like him?

It's because I can't afford distractions on this journey. Forex is tough already. I can't make it tougher for myself.

I trade demo and thank God I have never been greedy to go live because I want to make quick money.

This thing called forex when mastered will pay one for life.

I am not in a rush. A step at a time.

Mastery will provide easy capital from investors.

My demo trading has helped me to learn without getting burnt. Because of my dedication, I am getting better each day.

My eyes opened to a new phase last week or so.

Thanks to boss info first, GabsonFX, and so on.

And people outside this forum that I learn from.

Ignore the noise, aim for the ultimate prize. The more you quote him, the more you give him relevance.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by CopyJoe: 11:22am On Jun 19, 2021
@infofirst boss, how far about Awesomeduru?

It was your kind gesture that year that made me more committed to fx. You were eager to raise good fx traders that year. Even till date.

I said to myself if someone is this eager to see someone else get better in this thing called forex, it means it's real. You gave some people live accounts then without panic.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by situations: 11:36am On Jun 19, 2021
JUST continue on with the DEMO trading moral going on here never show them the light Make sure you keep them poor with the demo trading moral/contests who cares No more shall I be a light to this people who cares GOOD bye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by charly20(m): 11:46am On Jun 19, 2021
CopyJoe:

Do you know why I don't respond to people like him?

It's because I can't afford distractions on this journey. Forex is tough already. I can't make it tougher for myself.

I trade demo and thank God I have never been greedy to go live because I want to make quick money.

This thing called forex when mastered will pay one for life.

I am not in a rush. A step at a time.

Mastery will provide easy capital from investors.

My demo trading has helped me to learn without getting burnt. Because of my dedication, I am getting better each day.

My eyes opened to a new phase last week or so.

Thanks to boss info first, GabsonFX, and so on.

And people outside this forum that I learn from.

Ignore the noise, aim for the ultimate prize. The more you quote him, the more you give him relevance.

Couldn't agree more. Told my folks once that "I've got all the time in the world given my age to understand the business". This month I've learnt to see the charts as "a story" narrated by the institutions. When we understand the "plot" , we could easily follow the story.

It's what some term order flow

It takes only time sha.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 19, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6606146/none-employed-employed-come-capital

Any proof you want I will provide it also proof of identification and proof of sefty of funds
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 19, 2021
Aloysius10:

Any proof you want I will provide it also proof of identification and proof of sefty of funds
I started trading deriv synthetic indice since 2017 this is my 4th year and I've done alot of practice on demo and still on the demo to confirm all that I've learnt and I can proudly say that I passed now I want to give back to the society and start earning since I've learned
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 19, 2021
Aloysius10:

in this trading business you must Learn before you Earn but since most of us have already learn we can help our fellow to earn while they're learning that's why I'm starting this investment plan of giving out 2% of your investment all documents that can be used to locate me will be provided like I've said
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by situations: 12:13pm On Jun 19, 2021
Aloysius10:

RUN
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 19, 2021
ekesoft:
In line with tradition, this is the 2021 thread for forex topics.

To a greater new year.

**********************************************************************************************************************

Thread Guidelines

1. These are not rules but merely recommendations which will do you and fellow thread members good to abide by.

2. There is a lot of money in the over 5 trillion dollars daily transactions forex market to be MADE and LOST. Study well before delving in.

3. Where there is money, there are scammers. Big money, big scammers. Take your time to watch what goes on before meeting someone by-the-side.

4. There are lots of experienced folks in here that are ever willing to answer your questions. Ask courteously and you will get the help you need.

5. It is not a race or about claiming to be better than others, there is always something you can gain from forumites as well as share with them.

6. Netiquette requires you show your worth before slamming the entire pages with adverts about your products. Your signature is good enough for this. If however you need to speak about your works, do so with verifiable proof. You need to be above board to show you are authentic.

7. Enjoy!
I have proof for what I've just posted if anyone cares to ask reach out to me I'll even like one on one meeting if you're interested because I have the good knowledge of trading the step index market without loss
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by haryodehjia(m): 12:48pm On Jun 19, 2021
situations:
RUN

In every situation you find ursef just thank God. . Trading live doesn't mean u better than those trading demo..
Just be thankful that u r fortunate.. Peace!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Eryyy92: 1:18pm On Jun 19, 2021
grin grin
situations:

Am very Happy for them very impressive
Every live trader started with a demo account. Your assertion though it's funny grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Piptocoin: 2:29pm On Jun 19, 2021
situations:

Mr Man, carry your frustrated self and get out of this thread. Did your entry or exit stop anyone from trading the markets? Attention seeker.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by TAGM(m): 4:27pm On Jun 19, 2021
situations:
WINNER

Please what's the minimum amount for trading US30?
Do you mind sharing signals?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by dennison4luv: 7:26pm On Jun 19, 2021
situations:

Now am really Fortunate

I thought you have goon into extinction since. Guy without demo trading. You can't trade live. So stop talking down on those trading demo. No kid starts walking without crawling first, so please allow some of us trade demo before trading live, we will soon master our strategy and join you guys in trading live.

I am still waiting for the day you will post your 2 or 3 months live account details here
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by exmaysn12000: 8:05am On Jun 20, 2021
BTC H12 TimeFrame

Sharing my opinion on this pair, will wait for few hours to know either to pull the trigger or wait more.

Price is currently in an area that interest me.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Fxwarrior: 10:10am On Jun 20, 2021
Last week was really profitable to me.

As a matter of fact, gold is the New Haven for serious investors.

I don't even know when last I traded any other currency pair because their risk reward is not worth it now.

This week looks promising. I expect the bearishness to continue.
I will unveil my trading plan later on. May the pips favour us.

Lastly, money management is the only way to banish fear in trading. Consider the size of your account and know this is a marathon race not a sprint race.

We learn and relearn just as someone said earlier on. Happy Sunday everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by charly20(m): 11:01am On Jun 20, 2021
Fxwarrior:
Last week was really profitable to me.

As a matter of fact, gold is the New Haven for serious investors.

I don't even know when last I traded any other currency pair because their risk reward is not worth it now.

This week looks promising. I expect the bearishness to continue.
I will unveil my trading plan later on. May the pips favour us.

Lastly, money management is the only way to banish fear in trading. Consider the size of your account and know this is a marathon race not a sprint race.

We learn and relearn just as someone said earlier on. Happy Sunday everyone.

For me, I'll be staying off all ***/USD pairs in my watchlist after that huge expansion, it only makes sense that there'll be re-accumulation, I.e a range. A long one.

My opinion tho.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (443)

Nigeria's Top 50 Richest Billionaires / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.