Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 - Business (185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (322221 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (443) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Dathypebruv(m): 2:43pm On Jul 15, 2021
Kaesyrn:

I was soo impatient,Closed stacked trades at 20 pips TP grin grin

Heading for 1.3900, but I would close at 1.3890 if price doesn't reach 1.3900 before 12pm

My alternate was banned...

So I entered and exited with 40 pips after my post 2 hours ago...

Till tomorrow, got 200 pips today so no more trading...

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by CopyJoe: 2:53pm On Jul 15, 2021
Closed my AU and GU trades with 80+ pips. Done for the week.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by highcurrent: 4:04pm On Jul 15, 2021
Dathypebruv:

My alternate was banned...

So I entered and exited with 40 pips after my post 2 hours ago...

Till tomorrow, got 200 pips today so no more trading...
wink your babe pay you today again.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 15, 2021
Feshizzy:

Abeg what broker you recommend?
How you reason hotforex?

Yes indeed most traders i know dey complain about Alpari, insta..

Most are on Robo, ic markets, fbs, pepperstone.

But i dey prefer broker wein i fit transfer to them directly. Just to avoid those exchange rate values or having to use neteller or skrill accounts
I have not used hotforex before.
I use forexchief, FBS and globalprime. Global prime is the best among the three. Forexchief is good too.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 15, 2021
VlamesIffect:

Okay...but how you come take dey place 50+ trades a week on H4? people wey i dun c wey dey trade bigger frames no dey too enter plenty trades like that....
Hahaha.... I will still place less if I want. However, when I choose to trade every signal from my strategy it get high in number. However, if I keep filtering it will keep dropping.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 15, 2021
highcurrent:
lol. Guy, like this people don play with your emotion before??
I have used them. When I left FXTM I moved to Instaforex. It was like from frying pan to fire.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Dathypebruv(m): 5:14pm On Jul 15, 2021
highcurrent:
wink your babe pay you today again.

Forshure na...

She dey always do me wella... grin

I might likely not trade tomorrow except I see a high probable trade...

Although I still need 300 pips to meet my target for the week, gold took some from me so I'm looking at making that back...

Overall I'm very profitable for the week...

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Feshizzy(m): 5:22pm On Jul 15, 2021
NetValueFX:

I use forexchief, FBS and globalprime. Global prime is the best among the three. Forexchief is good too.

Nice,
How's their funding/withdrawal method?
Is it direct to broker?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Dathypebruv(m): 6:16pm On Jul 15, 2021
cool grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 15, 2021
Feshizzy:

Nice,
How's their funding/withdrawal method?
Is it direct to broker?
Forexchief has direct funding via onlinenaira, they used to accept bank transfer but since this government but a limit on dollar they stopped it. They accept crypto too which is a better option if I must say.
I used Bank wire to fund Globalprime via domiciliary account.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by boom99(m): 6:55pm On Jul 15, 2021
It's about to rain pips

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Feshizzy(m): 7:13pm On Jul 15, 2021
NetValueFX:

Forexchief has direct funding via onlinenaira, they used to accept bank transfer but since this government but a limit on dollar they stopped it. They accept crypto too which is a better option if I must say.

Forexchief looks promising as i can deposit and withdrawal directly from local bank.

When we grow big like you, we can consider global prime. cheesy

I like when i can deal with a broker directly rather than third party. The extra charges and exchange rate is just somehow to me
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by boom99(m): 8:19pm On Jul 15, 2021
I wanna sell USDCAD. I just need 10pip. Any advice pls?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by boom99(m): 9:31pm On Jul 15, 2021
boom99:
I wanna sell USDCAD. I just need 10pip. Any advice pls?

This went well
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Feshizzy(m): 9:38pm On Jul 15, 2021
NetValueFX:

How do you see fbs, liteforex, justforex or exness
I know, dem get funny name cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Immortal99(m): 10:28pm On Jul 15, 2021
Abeg oo

Who get Relative equity drawdown indicator

This prop firms wan turn me to mad man oo

I just de carry calculator up and down

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by VlamesIffect(f): 10:32pm On Jul 15, 2021
Feshizzy:

Hmmm...make me sef dey learn
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by highcurrent: 10:47pm On Jul 15, 2021
NetValueFX:

I have used them. When I left FXTM I moved to Instaforex. It was like from frying pan to fire.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by VlamesIffect(f): 10:57pm On Jul 15, 2021
NetValueFX:

Any of these ones dey do direct bank transfer in naira aside hot forex?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 15, 2021
Replied.

charly20:

I sent a mail Mr. Gabson, please check.

@copyjoe, I sent one to you too. Please check
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by charly20(m): 11:48pm On Jul 15, 2021
It's been long...
The market is still teaching me stuff and I'm learning with tears . Seen too much already to turn back, we die here.

One don dey half done

The remaining two still still dey fire

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by samfelly: 3:36am On Jul 16, 2021
Feshizzy:

It's demo account bros,(2016)
I was using it has sample to someone,
I stopped trading then,

I'm starting again now.

Okay. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by samfelly: 3:45am On Jul 16, 2021
Kaesyrn:
Winning a Battle, Losing a War

Sometimes I knew that I start a bad war, and should have stop and get out.

However, deep down I always feel I can fight my way out (by hope & holding to the losing trade)

-Just because you can do something it does not mean it is the right or best thing to do for your account.

Take the loss, regroup with fresh outlook, and war again this time for the bigger win.

Take the three time the amount you lose.

Markets are never wrong, but opinions often are.

Livermore was brutal in self-analysis.
He told his sons his conclusions:
Successful trading is always an emotional battle for the speculator, not an intelligent battle.
He knew that his biggest enemy was his own emotions.

Losing money is the least of my troubles. A loss never troubles me after I take it.
If I still hold to the losing trade, it's going to be very difficult to make clear judgement on the next trade. By cutting out all the loose end, I'm able to make better and sound judgement to the next trade.

Always remember; you can win a horse race, but you cant beat the races.
You can win on a stock, but you cannot beat Wall Street all the time. Nobody can.

#Copied

My problem right there (the bolded one)

I will endeavour to remember that

Thank u

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 3:53am On Jul 16, 2021
Feshizzy:

FBS Withdrawal is processed within few ours. However, I am filtering to the better based on trading conditions. As a swing trader, swap means a lot to me. Though their swap is 2times better than FXTM's.
Another thing that made me feel dishonesty about FBS is the fact that the first withdrawal request I made was rejected because I used a MasterCard to make a deposit sometime ago. They said I must snap the back of the card with a signed signature of mine and send. I was so annoyed because I have used other deposit methods which they could easily pay me through. They went ahead to reject the signature twice. After all the saga, I now wondered why they didn't make me pass through that process before making deposits with the card. What if I had lost that card, what would have happened? I had to drop them for now (last week)... Though this thing happened last year. I have no other issues concerning withdrawal. But I felt like filtering to better brokers just they way we do with signals also. Afterall, their spread wasn't better than the other two brokers I use also. I will still use them in future maybe if they have better conditions.
I have not used liteforex, I know they have been around right from the days of Alpari NZ. Given that their popularity is still quite low, means they might missing something. I have heard exness is good, but haven't used them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 3:57am On Jul 16, 2021
Feshizzy:

Forexchief looks promising as i can deposit and withdrawal directly from local bank.

When we grow big like you, we can consider global prime. cheesy

I like when i can deal with a broker directly rather than third party. The extra charges and exchange rate is just somehow to me

Yeah, forexchief is doing well. One thing I noticed about them is the fact that they listen to customer feedbacks and take hid to the ones that is worth it.

Globalprime is for everyone one. Me I never big ooo. Me that is trading a cent account. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by samfelly: 4:46am On Jul 16, 2021
Kaesyrn:
• Restored an old alc using GBPUSD trade today

• Starting an FTMO 10K challenge

Trade explorer link would be attached to signature as soon as possible

Yes o! Wowwww!!! I am happy for you, brotherly. Na beta beta all of us here go dey see ooo!

By Jehovah's powerful grace, I'll soon join you guys there. Let me just use dis FTA contest to see how my strategy can keep me profitable.

My only problem is IMPATIENT

One question, did you make payment in Dollar or in Naira, pls?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by samfelly: 4:54am On Jul 16, 2021
ogashman:
Myfxbook link attached.

This is for a $20 live acct

Let's see how it goes

Yippee! Another one!! Carry go, bro. We will cheer you on. Remember, do not impress anybody. Rather, prove to yourself that Forex trading is your profession and has come to stay as your future PENSION FUNDS. And the cash register needs to register any amount - be it small or big

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Dathypebruv(m): 5:15am On Jul 16, 2021
samfelly:

Yes o! Wowwww!!! I am happy for you, brotherly. Na beta beta all of us here go dey see ooo!

By Jehovah's powerful grace, I'll soon join you guys there. Let me just use dis FTA contest to see how my strategy can keep me profitable.

My only problem is IMPATIENT

One question, did you make payment in Dollar or in Naira, pls?

Do you refer to me funding ?

If yes, I used BTC payment method to fund / withdraw on my account...

It seems I'm getting aggressive lately though....

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Feshizzy(m): 5:26am On Jul 16, 2021
NetValueFX:

FBS Withdrawal is processed within few ours. However, I am filtering to the better based on trading conditions. As a swing trader, swap means a lot to me. Though their swap is 2times better than FXTM's.
Another thing that made me feel dishonesty about FBS is the fact that the first withdrawal request I made was rejected because I used a MasterCard to make a deposit sometime ago. They said I must snap the back of the card with a signed signature of mine and send. I was so annoyed because I have used other deposit methods which they could easily pay me through. They went ahead to reject the signature twice. After all the saga, I now wondered why they didn't make me pass through that process before making deposits with the card. What if I had lost that card, what would have happened? I had to drop them for now (last week)... Though this thing happened last year. I have no other issues concerning withdrawal. But I felt like filtering to better brokers just they way we do with signals also. Afterall, their spread wasn't better than the other two brokers I use also. I will still use them in future maybe if they have better conditions.
I have not used liteforex, I know they have been around right from the days of Alpari NZ. Given that their popularity is still quite low, means they might missing something. I have heard exness is good, but haven't used them.

This your review na A1 oo,
Clearly you know your onions.
Thumbs up.
After many research
I would settle for fbs as first choice, and forex chief as second. FBS has a better respond time in terms of Customer Care compared to forexchief.
And again, FBS seems to have popularity with reasonable unbiased reviews.

I did major digging, alpari, fxtm, hotforex, octafx all na MM or bucket broker. Them dey manipulate price well.

I heard FBS na SL hunter cheesy na the complain wein many pass be that.

Kudos and thanks alot.
Onlinenaira can help me fund fbs and forexchief without stress

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Feshizzy(m): 5:28am On Jul 16, 2021
NetValueFX:

Yeah, forexchief is doing well. One thing I noticed about them is the fact that they listen to customer feedbacks and take hid to the ones that is worth it.

Globalprime is for everyone one. Me I never big ooo. Me that is trading a cent account. grin grin

Na cent account i wan run for the next 6 month ooo or till year ends cheesy cheesy

But Global doesn't offer cent/micro

Or forexchief had the lowest spread on EU compared to all other brokers
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Feshizzy(m): 5:32am On Jul 16, 2021
VlamesIffect:

Any of these ones dey do direct bank transfer in naira aside hot forex?

Yes, either directly or through a third party Nigeria Naira Account.

Don't dwell in hotforex too long though
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by VlamesIffect(f): 7:17am On Jul 16, 2021
Feshizzy:

Yes, either directly or through a third party Nigeria Naira Account.

Don't dwell in hotforex too long though

Why?

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (443)

Nigeria's Top 50 Richest Billionaires / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.