Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,582 members, 7,812,903 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 - Business (186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (321932 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (443) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Dathypebruv(m): 7:31am On Jul 16, 2021
Good morning Pips makers, what're we looking at today...

Possible market reversal or major breakout...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 16, 2021
Feshizzy:

Na cent account i wan run for the next 6 month ooo or till year ends cheesy cheesy

But Global doesn't offer cent/micro

Or forexchief had the lowest spread on EU compared to all other brokers
Nah, minimum deposit at globalprime is 200usd
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 16, 2021
Feshizzy:

This your review na A1 oo,
Clearly you know your onions.
Thumbs up.
After many research
I would settle for fbs as first choice, and forex chief as second. FBS has a better respond time in terms of Customer Care compared to forexchief.
And again, FBS seems to have popularity with reasonable unbiased reviews.

I did major digging, alpari, fxtm, hotforex, octafx all na MM or bucket broker. Them dey manipulate price well.

I heard FBS na SL hunter cheesy na the complain wein many pass be that.

Kudos and thanks alot.
Onlinenaira can help me fund fbs and forexchief without stress
Sure, onlinenaira processes payment fast, so it's a good option.
I don't know about hunting of SL because I don't use them (don't try this on your account grin grin grin). Using them would not be a bad option.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Crixxx: 8:30am On Jul 16, 2021
I asked before no one answered.

Anyway who trades with octafx?
Is it a regulated broker and what is the spread like?
Pls urgent answers needed.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Dathypebruv(m): 8:45am On Jul 16, 2021
⚓ FUNDAMENTALS ⚓

⚓TRADER'S SENTIMENT ⚓

⚓ CURRENCY INDEX ⚓

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by boom99(m): 8:50am On Jul 16, 2021
Let's see how it goes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Dathypebruv(m): 9:08am On Jul 16, 2021
⚓ GBPUSD - at a very vital support level, I believe a reversal is in place for a mid bullish run...
Nevertheless there's possibility of a breakout to the downside monthly pivot region ( MN'TF )

⚓ DXY - The trend has been sideways for the month of July, with DXY unable to go further than the resistance level so a fall back to base perhaps...

1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Dathypebruv(m): 9:14am On Jul 16, 2021
My final trade for the week...

I would TP if price reaches 1.3840/50...

I'm loyal to the lady called GBPUSD cool

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Dathypebruv(m): 9:33am On Jul 16, 2021
Dathypebruv:
My final trade for the week...

I would TP if price reaches 1.3840/50...

I'm loyal to the lady called GBPUSD cool
1.3840 attained...

A possible move to 1.3900 once more today ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by samfelly: 9:51am On Jul 16, 2021
Feshizzy:

How do you see fbs, liteforex, justforex or exness
I know, dem get funny name cheesy

I use Exness. Recommended by a professional. Dunno know if anybody in FTA have a sour taste with them (please, do let us know so that I can have a re-think), but I love them for their DEPOSIT and WITHDRAWAL methods - Direct (Naira or Dollar)

Right now that most brokers' rates are above N490, theirs is N413
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Winnerrrr(m): 9:52am On Jul 16, 2021
Dathypebruv:

1.3840 attained...

Good morning Bruv.

please can you explain how you make such precise entries and also how you place those horizontal lines, do you switch to line chart before placing the lines.

Bless.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by samfelly: 10:02am On Jul 16, 2021
charly20:
It's been long...
The market is still teaching me stuff and I'm learning with tears . Seen too much already to turn back, we die here!!!

One don dey half done

The remaining two still still dey fire

grin grin grin We Dye There!!! my broad. All die na die! grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by TheYoda: 10:05am On Jul 16, 2021
NetValueFX:

I trade H4 and I make up between 25%-60% per month. It all depends on how one milks his strategy. A single trade could give me as much as 200pips. Some months I make as much as 5000pips.
NetValueFX, NetValueFX, NetValueFX how many times I call your name? grin grin shocked shocked

Una don start to post imaginary numbers from head. Do you mind putting your money where your mouth is, can you back this up with proof? Just show 5 months pere, make i dash you 20k naira for weekend beer.

We should all learn to be truthful to ourselves and others. Don't just post random numbers and say that's what you do /month.

================

Same way Kaesyrn , 99% of his post is trades in profit or about to hit profit target but we all know the reality is far from this. Why the need to show only profitable trades? why not balance it out, show some of the losses and some of the wins.

Kaesyrn has got more losses than wins but we see only the profitable ones. Something about the internet that people only wants to show the rosy side of things but not the reality.

This post is not to bash, but to ground you guys, forex trading is no fairytale , so no need to try make it one.

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by samfelly: 10:07am On Jul 16, 2021
Dathypebruv:

Do you refer to me funding ?

If yes, I used BTC payment method to fund / withdraw on my account...

It seems I'm getting aggressive lately though....

BTC. Okay. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by VlamesIffect(f): 10:08am On Jul 16, 2021
samfelly:

I use Exness. Recommended by a professional. Dunno know if anybody in FTA have a sour taste with them (please, do us know so that I can have a re-think), but I love them for their DEPOSIT and WITHDRAWAL methods - Direct (Naira or Dollar)

Right now that most brokers' rates are above N490, theirs is N413

Eeeh see awoof...
I fit go deposit with them using bank deposit make i withdraw using all these mobile wallet come sell my dollar at black market rate #495/$.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by VlamesIffect(f): 10:10am On Jul 16, 2021
TheYoda:
NetValueFX, NetValueFX, NetValueFX how many times I call your name? grin grin shocked shocked

Una don start to post imaginary numbers from head. Do you mind putting your money where your mouth is, can you back this up with proof? Just show 5 months pere, make i dash you 20k naira for weekend beer.

We should all learn to be truthful to ourselves and others. Don't just post random numbers and say that's what you do /month.

================

Same way Kaesyrn , 99% of his post is trades in profit or about to hit profit target but we all know the reality is far from this. Why the need to show only profitable trades? why not balance it out, show some of the losses and some of the wins.

Kaesyrn has got more losses than wins but we see only the profitable ones. Something about the internet that people only wants to show the rosy side of things but not the reality.

This post is not to bash, but to ground you guys, forex trading is no fairytale , so no need to try make it one.

He actually has proof....the account since march he's trading....real account..

There's a thread on it here on nairaland.....

The guy sabi....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by samfelly: 10:14am On Jul 16, 2021
Crixxx:
I asked before no one answered.

Anyway who trades with octafx?
Is it a regulated broker and what is the spread like?
Pls urgent answers needed.

I use them, but only for their CONTEST. Their Spreads are okay, but I respect Exness own more
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by TheYoda: 10:14am On Jul 16, 2021
infofirst:

Noted
infofirst if I may, you should make it mandatory for the guys/gals in the first 1-7 or 1-10 in the competition to comment and contribute more to this thread. I believe they have a lot more to offer. Most of them hardly contribute to this thread.

I'm not imposing , just a suggestion.

VlamesIffect:

He actually has proof....the account since march he's trading....real account..
There's a thread on it here on nairaland.....

The guy sabi....
Well I put my money where my mouth is. He should take me up on my 20k beer money offer.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by TheYoda: 10:16am On Jul 16, 2021
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by samfelly: 10:21am On Jul 16, 2021
TheYoda:
infofirst if I may, you should make it mandatory for the guys/gals in the first 1-7 or 1-10 in the competition to comment and contribute more to this thread. I believe they have a lot more to offer. Most of them hardly contribute to this thread.

Well I put my money where my mouth is. He should take me up on my 20k beer money offer.

Ah, my broad, e no easy o. Just leave them jeje make them dey RACK THEIR BRAINS o. Na money matter ooo grin

Come to think of it, Satine-C na FEMALE sef - I bow to her. Respect @Satine-C

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by situations: 10:23am On Jul 16, 2021
GOLD 16|7|2021 resistance zone Tokyo sell guys see 4h hanging man

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by boom99(m): 10:33am On Jul 16, 2021
boom99:
Let's see how it goes

In profit.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by samfelly: 10:40am On Jul 16, 2021
TheYoda:

Ah, my broad, e no easy o. Just leave them jeje make them dey RACK THEIR BRAINS o. Na money matter ooo. FOREX na HARD WORK!

Come to think of it, Satine-C na FEMALE sef - I bow to her. Respect @Satine-C

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by boom99(m): 10:51am On Jul 16, 2021
Started this, this week. Let me see how far I can build this. I didn't lose any trade.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by samfelly: 10:54am On Jul 16, 2021
VlamesIffect:

Eeeh see awoof...
I fit go deposit with them using bank deposit make i withdraw using all these mobile wallet come sell my dollar at black market rate #495/$.

Hahahahaha! I too go like my fellow NIGERIANS. See sharp thinking!! That FELA song, SUFFERING AND SMILING dey help us well well.

As we dey suffer and still smile, na so we dey think straight join am

Guy, lemme know how e bi after u test run am grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by samfelly: 10:58am On Jul 16, 2021
boom99:
Started this, this week. Let me see how far I can build this. I didn't lose any trade.

Tai, don't tell us u didn't lose any trade. Give us Investor's login and password, lets dig in and see for ourselves. Or use FXBLUE to publish it and add the URL to ur signature
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Lillyagu90(f): 11:03am On Jul 16, 2021
Kaesyrn asked me to post this updates on his behalf as he's been banned.
Dathypebruv:

1.3840 attained...

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 16, 2021
TheYoda:

================

Lol... No be only ground, na groundnut.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Crixxx: 11:22am On Jul 16, 2021
samfelly:

I use them, but only for their CONTEST. Their Spreads are okay, but I respect Exness own more

Do you know if exness accepts Bitcoin payment? And what documents are needed for a real account on exness.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by boom99(m): 11:26am On Jul 16, 2021
samfelly:

Tai, don't tell us u didn't lose any trade. Give us Investor's login and password, lets dig in and see for ourselves. Or use FXBLUE to publish it and add the URL to ur signature

I mean I didn't lose any trade this week. Haba! Just believe me. Most of the trade I took I called it out. And I take at most 2trades per day
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by surely22: 11:48am On Jul 16, 2021
I think, Forex chief is a very solid broker. One word, smooth

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (443)

Nigeria's Top 50 Richest Billionaires / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.