Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 - Business (258) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (322518 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (443) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by ogashman(m): 3:31am On Sep 01, 2021
GBPAUD

Buy limit @1.8760
SL :1.8740
Tp:open

Modified. SL chopped

Enter again at 1.8759

SL hit again.... Standing by now
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 3:32am On Sep 01, 2021
I so much like what I see GU doing, great I refused to enter a position at yesterday's close - by now I would have been singing dorime, I will be looking for price reactions around that yellow price (from my last pix) - looking to short it by today's close.

Meanwhile, my open positions are GJ which I entered yesterday, and Gold which I entered 4days ago...

GabsonFX:
Here we go: No entry today on GU, this would likely trap one in a range - that I always try to avoid. I will abandon GU and reanalyze tomorrow.

I have attached both H1 and D1 charts.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by haryodehjia(m): 7:01am On Sep 01, 2021
infofirst:

God bless u and happy new month everyone..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by charly20(m): 7:05am On Sep 01, 2021
NetValueFX:

If you can tell me the overall trend on this chart I will answer your question.

grin grin.... Dorime.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by charly20(m): 8:00am On Sep 01, 2021
Gj lives in a range.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by jsheng(m): 9:31am On Sep 01, 2021
ogashman:
GBPAUD

Buy limit @1.8760
SL :1.8740
Tp:open

Modified. SL chopped

Enter again at 1.8759
The bears have taken over

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 01, 2021
charly20:

grin grin.... Dorime.

grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by ogashman(m): 9:42am On Sep 01, 2021
jsheng:

The bears have taken over

Yes boss....my bias has also changed...I will enter sell when price retests 1.876..area
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by MrEmir: 9:43am On Sep 01, 2021
Happy New month to the FTA family

Well I think this is a perfect time to long GU it's looking sexy for an entry. Though it might not be a wide bullish drift. TP would be the RES line.

Well the one hr chart closed with a doji, I don't think the long order will still be valid.
What do you guys think??

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by BogusMini: 9:53am On Sep 01, 2021
BogusMini:
Buy AUDJPY 80.33, TP 81.20, SL 79.40.

Closed with 70 pips

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by BogusMini: 9:55am On Sep 01, 2021
SELL GBPUSD 1.3763, TP 1.3660, SL 1.3805

Happy new month.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Bacteriologist(m): 10:35am On Sep 01, 2021
MrEmir:
Happy New month to the FTA family

Well I think this is a perfect time to long GU it's looking sexy for an entry. Though it might not be a wide bullish drift. TP would be the RES line.

Well the one hr chart closed with a doji, I don't think the long order will still be valid.
What do you guys think??

I'm also bearish on that pair. I see price ranging between this triangle for now. But any break outside it will be key to future directions. In the near term , however, I'm betting on bears for this one.

As always I might be wrong so SL is important!

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Kaesyrn(m): 10:49am On Sep 01, 2021
Bacteriologist:

I'm also bearish on that pair. I see price ranging between this triangle for now. But any break outside it will be key to future directions. In the near term , however, I'm betting on bears for this one.

I like your tight SL but stop hunts might just grab liquidity there before the move down at NYSE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Jameselias: 11:08am On Sep 01, 2021
NetValueFX:

If you can tell me the overall trend on this chart I will answer your question.

If it's always going down shouldn't I be shorting it ?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Bacteriologist(m): 11:10am On Sep 01, 2021
Kaesyrn:

I like your tight SL but stop hunts might just grab liquidity there before the move down at NYSE

Thanks for the heads up. I have actually been thinking about the tight SL because that only means my entry price and timing sucks.

I have added some 30 pips to the SL so hopefully it should hold and avoid the whipsaw of the US session.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Elliotwaveforec: 11:19am On Sep 01, 2021
Bacteriologist:

Thanks for the heads up. I have actually been thinking about the tight SL because that only means my entry price and timing sucks.

I have added some 30 pips to the SL so hopefully it should hold and avoid the whipsaw of the US session.

Draw the bullish trend line, price respecting it now.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Bacteriologist(m): 11:32am On Sep 01, 2021
Elliotwaveforec:

Draw the bullish trend line, price respecting it now.

That too! Lol. There's a case to be made for bulls on the H4 TF.

But the bearish doji on the D1 TF. Bearish breakout of the bull trend on the W1. And the strong resistance on the MN TF makes me biased towards bearish positions atm.

I'm happy to be proven wrong though.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by skylane: 1:01pm On Sep 01, 2021
good evening colleagues, sorry av been away,on an emergency call,and got injured by a patient(wild Australian horse)of mine that was affected by the wildfire',and the lockdown here in aussie is getting everyone grumpy,but everything is in control,still gat audchf running, might not take more trades till my darling NFP news comes on friday

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by ncpat(m): 1:19pm On Sep 01, 2021
I'm back

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by saintfaculty(m): 1:44pm On Sep 01, 2021
saintfaculty:
This projection on #USDJPY is still valid... Let the market do its thing... if price finds it's way into the MPL + the yellow highlited area, will be looking out for price action to sell. #UJ is weak, this week.
#forex

#usdjpy playing out nicely

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 01, 2021
OK!

That level now broken and broke well, I'm now looking to long GU by today's close.

GJ and Gold doing great

GabsonFX:
Here we go: No entry today on GU, this would likely trap one in a range - that I always try to avoid. I will abandon GU and reanalyze tomorrow.

I have attached both H1 and D1 charts.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by MrEmir: 2:35pm On Sep 01, 2021
Bacteriologist:

Nice one
But it did actually hit my TP, but I didn't trade it. Seriously sticking to my trading strategy

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Bacteriologist(m): 2:59pm On Sep 01, 2021
Bacteriologist:

That too! Lol. There's a case to be made for bulls on the H4 TF.

But the bearish doji on the D1 TF. Bearish breakout of the bull trend on the W1. And the strong resistance on the MN TF makes me biased towards bearish positions atm.

I'm happy to be proven wrong though.

SL hit.

I admit that my entry and timing was wrong. And the pair still seemed bullish in the near term.

Now scouting for a better setup to short the pair.

MrEmir:

Nice one
But it did actually hit my TP, but I didn't trade it. Seriously sticking to my trading strategy

Good for you. Stick to your strategy.

The market is always a war between bears and bulls. We win some and lose some. Risk management is the key.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 01, 2021
Jameselias:

If it's always going down shouldn't I be shorting it ?
Lol... Maybe you can try shorting it for one month let's see.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by charly20(m): 3:17pm On Sep 01, 2021
Trading with tight leverage only gives room for a few pairs or a limited lot size to trade with (Thank you, Infofirst).

At this point, I can only choose three out of five on my watchlist.

>Usdcad still building liquidity.
>I hope EU does not break my projected 4th wave line or channel resistance otherwise bias changes provided dxy plays along.

>Pair no.3 =gold. Liquidity build up still happening.

Therefore, no trade today, Only watching.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by saintfaculty(m): 3:45pm On Sep 01, 2021
#AUDUSD.... Looking out for price action to briefly sell this pair.... will buy once price pulls back to the flip area.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by samfelly: 5:13pm On Sep 01, 2021
infofirst:
At the end of the August Contest, the top 3 are
@depressed 1st Position $50. + extra $10
@Jerry 2nd position $30 + extra $5
@emekuscana1 $20 + extra $5

4th to 6th are and will get
@obiskidguru $15
@osinamaka $15
@divinepips $15

Rates will be @#500/$
@copyjose and charly20 will get complimentary #5k each for their consistency participating in almost all the contest and for demonstrating commitment to get better.

Thanks all for participating and I hope when I am back, we will have all improve even better. I will take my time later to go tru some of the data from all the contest and strike a deal with some outstanding participants.

Good day every one, its 6:40 am here in Atlanta and everything is cool and calm. Have a bless day Ahead.

Thank you, boss. You are the best. God (Allah) will continue to bless and enrich you. And congratulations to all the participants and winners.

Atlanta you said? I believe some of the Hurricane Ida evacuees will get to benefit from your good person. Please, continue to uphold our name (Naija) very well, among your neighbours.

So long, boss

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by MrEmir: 5:50pm On Sep 01, 2021
samfelly:

Thank you, boss. You are the best. God (Allah) will continue to bless and enrich you. And congratulations to all the participants and winners.

Atlanta you said? I believe some of the Hurricane Ida evacuees will get to benefit from your good person. Please, continue to uphold our name (Naija) very well, among your neighbours.

So long, boss

Nicely said .

I Was thinking of joining the competition, the sweet motivation demo stuff. Well I did join , but its showing no data. What does that mean sir

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by infofirst(m): 6:16pm On Sep 01, 2021
samfelly:

So long, boss

grin grin grin grin grin grin Evacuees keh. Insurance covered them big already. They will get more than they left behind.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by samfelly: 6:47pm On Sep 01, 2021
infofirst:
grin grin grin grin grin grin Evacuees keh. Insurance covered them big already. They will get more than they left behind.

Shebi una dey see SYSTEM wey dey work for the pipo of a country? Ah, Nigeria, the BABY OF AFRICA, grow up, pls!

Just COMMON INDOMIE, my pipo my pipo hid dem from US!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed during #Lockdown. Anytime my mind recollect how everyone charged into those warehouse to fetch wat rightly was theirs, my heart bleeds.

May Jah reward dis our little little effort in this Market

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by samfelly: 6:48pm On Sep 01, 2021
MrEmir:
Nicely said .

I Was thinking of joining the competition, the sweet motivation demo stuff. Well I did join , but its showing no data. What does that mean sir

A moment, let me check ur profile there.

Modified: Everything seem okay, there, sir.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Forexislife: 7:02pm On Sep 01, 2021
Forexislife:
Bought gold with 100 pips SL at 1800. TP, 200 pips up to 1830.

I'll hold this for over a day.
Shitty week?

All buys closed. I think everyone's careful cos of NFP

(1) (2) (3) ... (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) ... (443)

Nigeria's Top 50 Richest Billionaires / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.