Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,394 members, 7,836,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 - Business (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (324702 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (443) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 12, 2021
Seunisco:
Nothing like reverse is looming , sell gold sell eu, we must have tagged your sl by now, understand price and nothing comes next, nothing like bull nothing like cow nothing like snail, everything is price man

Mr. Nothing like, are you still holding your gold and EU sell?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by ZedFX(m): 4:57pm On Feb 12, 2021
WAVESANDGOLD:

if you mean something like the below. Join the telegram group
@Forex_Livestream
where do they get this from?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by ZedFX(m): 5:00pm On Feb 12, 2021
why is there strive for foolproof Strategies and perfection by retail traders?

is just funny how people bring all sort of stuff just to look smart and foolproof
the other day, I saw someone indicating when BOE, ECB, BOJ and the rest open
will that help?
too much information and sometimes unnecessary
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 12, 2021
Index collapsing @seunisco

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by harizonal123(m): 5:47pm On Feb 12, 2021
Hmmm... What a lovely week! Everything went according to plan

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Immortal99(m): 5:58pm On Feb 12, 2021
Please help me house

I want to pay for funding talent $155 program but i dont no how to bypass this $100/month Cbn restriction on my naira Mastercard..

Person work get money e no fit spend am again oo..

Please who knows how i can pay funding talent $155 online
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by charly20(m): 6:20pm On Feb 12, 2021
The week has been wonderful;

-The AUD/NZD went as projected though i didn't follow through completely due to emotional judgement (remains a work in progress)

-The EA still remains at a decisive area

My Outlook for next week remains on the AUD pairs, cadjpy and GJ and UJ

Shout out to the bosses in the house, y'all have great influence on the way I view the charts, though two months old I'm sure it will only get better

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 12, 2021
It may start selling from here

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 12, 2021
Another rejection?

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 12, 2021
May sell

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Donvic4u(m): 7:31pm On Feb 12, 2021
Immortal99:
Please help me house

I want to pay for funding talent $155 program but i dont no how to bypass this $100/month Cbn restriction on my naira Mastercard..

Person work get money e no fit spend am again oo..

Please who knows how i can pay funding talent $155 online

Pay via PayPal or bitcoin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Immortal99(m): 7:51pm On Feb 12, 2021
Donvic4u:

Pay via PayPal or bitcoin

My PayPal linked to my naira Mastercard doesn't work

For bitcoin ..hw do buy bitcoin to use when they have banned it
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Donvic4u(m): 7:54pm On Feb 12, 2021
Immortal99:

My PayPal linked to my naira Mastercard doesn't work

For bitcoin ..hw do buy bitcoin to use when they have banned it

Buy from someone that wants to sell, that's how I paid for mine... forget about any rubbish ban..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Immortal99(m): 7:57pm On Feb 12, 2021
Donvic4u:

Buy from someone that wants to sell, that's how I paid for mine... forget about any rubbish ban..

Please help me shed more.light ....

With which bitcoin.wallet did you. and how do i find a seller

Please.sorry to bother.you
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Donvic4u(m): 8:00pm On Feb 12, 2021
Immortal99:

Please help me shed more.light ....

With which bitcoin.wallet did you. and how do i find a seller

Please.sorry to bother.you

Message me on WhatsApp.. number is on my signature, Les not flood here
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by ZedFX(m): 8:06pm On Feb 12, 2021
Donvic4u:

Oga Don, Abeg you have you signed up with funding talent?
make I know more on them?
if possible your research on them
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Donvic4u(m): 8:15pm On Feb 12, 2021
ZedFX:

Oga Don, Abeg you have you signed up with funding talent?
make I know more on them?
if possible your research on them

Yea I trade with them presently
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by blackman007: 10:16pm On Feb 12, 2021
Forex is full of jargons, noise, and unnecessary information, if you can successfully cut them off you have increased your odds by 50%

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by infofirst(m): 11:09pm On Feb 12, 2021
The contest ended and all participants should update their account for the next hour before final result. It was a challenging week. Table below before final outcome

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by ProsperoTrading: 11:44pm On Feb 12, 2021
infofirst:
The contest ended and all participants should update their account for the next hour before final result. It was a challenging week. Table below before final outcome

Congrats Sarine and all winners.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by TheYoda: 11:57pm On Feb 12, 2021
infofirst:

Think of it this way, a trader with $100,000 equity and only trade 0.05lot and never trade more than 2 positions at a time and same trader never stops learning. He will get it right eventually without losing all the accounts.

Another trader who has an excellent trading strategy and usually trades 30lots on a $100,000 euqity with no limit to number of open trades and he never stops learning as well.

Trader A will survive in the long term unlike trader B.
I get where you are coming from BUT in reality, both of them shouldn't be trading live. That's why we have demo accounts.

Trader never stops learning. He will get it right eventually without losing all the accounts --- This statement is not guarantee. Never stop learning might eventually quit trading all together.

What I'm saying is, work on strategy and method first before money management or what have you.

Learn with demo, if you think you are ready, move to small live account.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by infofirst(m): 2:52am On Feb 13, 2021
infofirst:

The final table remains as posted.
Congratulations to @Satine-c
I obviously came 2nd but wil not get any prize, so @wavesandgold will automatically get the second prize.

The 4th person came with a negative returns and can not be awarded the 3rd prize. So I will share the 3rd prize among all the participants 4th to 8th in form of a recharge card. Dm me to claim prize.

Thank you.

7 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Satine(f): 3:19am On Feb 13, 2021
infofirst:

I obviously came 2nd but wil not get any prize, so @wavesandgold will automatically get the second prize.

Aww, thanks Boss and all participants. So its true wow.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Satine(f): 5:25am On Feb 13, 2021
Thanks Boss infofirst , I woke up to the sound of an alert. I really appreciate.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Skanas(m): 5:57am On Feb 13, 2021
infofirst:

The 4th person came with a negative returns and can not be awarded the 3rd prize. So I will share the 3rd prize among all the participants 4th to 8th in form of a recharge card. Dm me to claim prize.

Thank you.

Weldone Boss and big congrats to the winners

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Donvic4u(m): 6:55am On Feb 13, 2021
Satine:

Aww, thanks Boss and all participants. So its true wow.

Post ur picture make we see your face grin grin

Congrats dear

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Opengates(m): 7:40am On Feb 13, 2021
infofirst:

Thank you.

Great
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Crixxx: 9:37am On Feb 13, 2021
Mehn seems the next competition I'll join o.. congrats
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by boom99(m): 9:38am On Feb 13, 2021
infofirst:

Thank you.

Bro. Make you try guide me on how to join in the contest na. I tried joining but I didn't know how to go about the information on there.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Donsheddy: 10:22am On Feb 13, 2021
infofirst:

Thank you.

sure it was a wonderful experience..
congrats satine c.....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by boom99(m): 11:13am On Feb 13, 2021
infofirst:

Sir can you give us details on how much each person made during the contest... And why others where disqualified so we can learn

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by infofirst(m): 2:03pm On Feb 13, 2021
boom99:

Sir can you give us details on how much each person made during the contest... And why others where disqualified so we can learn

Follow the link bro. Everything is there.
The set up is straightforward too. Just play around the site. There are rules and the disqualification is as a result of going against the rules. I said some stuff about it after the laat contest.
We are still test running towards the main contest. Thats why I said those interested in that should test run along so they can get used to how it works and all that

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (443)

Nigeria's Top 50 Richest Billionaires / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.