Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 - Business (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (323326 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (443) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by boom99(m): 9:34am On Feb 15, 2021
I wanna scalp her but I don't know if the holiday will affect. Pros make una help abeg

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Karleb(m): 9:45am On Feb 15, 2021
boom99:
USD (bank) is on holiday. Those it have any effect on trading? I am scared to enter any trade. The pros make una talk abeg

I'm not a pro but US Bank on holidays simply means USD pairs will move slow until the holiday is over. Infact, it will hardly move.

That's all!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by boom99(m): 9:58am On Feb 15, 2021
Karleb:

I'm not a pro but US Bank on holidays simply means USD pairs will move slow until the holiday is over. Infact, it will hardly move.

That's all!

Thank you sir. Had to abort mission

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 15, 2021
infofirst:

You are supposed to sync and ensure $1000 is showing in your name on the website before you started trading. That was the reason why I was disqualified the last time too

OK, lesson learnt.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by charly20(m): 12:10pm On Feb 15, 2021
Karleb:
Traders, what's your view on selling this pair?

I don't think you should sell yet, it could be retesting an interesting area of resistance... I think it may yet approach the . 87** area... I could be wrong but I'm not taking any trade today
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by infofirst(m): 12:10pm On Feb 15, 2021
Mrbillionaire:

OK, lesson learnt.
Thanks for the understanding.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Karleb(m): 12:25pm On Feb 15, 2021
charly20:

I don't think you should sell yet, it could be retesting an interesting area of resistance... I think it may yet approach the . 87** area... I could be wrong but I'm not taking any trade today

The red candle is already forming shadows, with what I'm seeing now the pair might buy.

You think it'll get to .87? Wow! Let's see.

What's your take on GBPJPY and GBPUSD, do you think they are approaching resistants?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by infofirst(m): 12:37pm On Feb 15, 2021
Contest getting more challenging. I saw 3 contestants with no FTA moniker. They should change it except if they do not make top 3 thou. Rule is rule.
What are we trading?
I am trading gu and egbp..... Looking forward to 1.395/1396 and 0.868****.

I have pending sell at 1.3950 & buy at 0.8685. Target 1.3775 because I expect a continuation of the uptrend at 1.3755. 1.43*** is the goal thou.
All these are expectations and if price does something different, I will switch as well.

What are your own expectations?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by infofirst(m): 12:38pm On Feb 15, 2021
boom99:
I wanna scalp her but I don't know if the holiday will affect. Pros make una help abeg

You should have shown us 4h or daily tf. 1m too small to use as basis for direction.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by charly20(m): 1:25pm On Feb 15, 2021
Karleb:

The red candle is already forming shadows, with what I'm seeing now the pair might buy.

You think it'll get to .87? Wow! Let's see.

What's your take on GBPJPY and GBPUSD, do you think they are approaching resistants?

Frankly, I don't trade GU but almost at the end of last week, GJ broke a weekly downtrend line... So I think an overall bias may be bullish infact some Japanese pairs on my Outlook were were supposed to be bullish this week.... Cadjpy, UJ, AJ, GJ... But I usually take Mondays off.. so I'll see their performance today before any further analysis

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by boom99(m): 2:16pm On Feb 15, 2021
infofirst:

You should have shown us 4h or daily tf. 1m too small to use as basis for direction.

Ok. You mean 4h is best for analysis? 'cos I have been longing to ask someone this question
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by infofirst(m): 3:29pm On Feb 15, 2021
boom99:

Ok. You mean 4h is best for analysis? 'cos I have been longing to ask someone this question

Daily seems to be the generally acceptwd best tf for analysis. Sometimes @meshpips suggested weekly to be best. And I tend to agree with him but in all, the higher tf are all good. And its good to always scalp in their direction when you choose to scalp.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Donvic4u(m): 4:00pm On Feb 15, 2021
infofirst:

Daily seems to be the generally acceptwd best tf for analysis. Sometimes @meshpips suggested weekly to be best. And I tend to agree with him but in all, the higher tf are all good. And its good to always scalp in their direction when you choose to scalp.

That's why I still don't understand scalpers,
If you scalp in the direction of the trend then why not jx swing or trade intra day
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 15, 2021
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by infofirst(m): 4:27pm On Feb 15, 2021
Donvic4u:

If you scalp in the direction of the trend then why not jx swing or trade intra day

Fear for some due to over trading or greed to make so much within the shortest time possible.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by elder1002: 4:47pm On Feb 15, 2021
Seems the market has changed phase.. order flow is the main deal now .technicals no come dae work again
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by boom99(m): 5:40pm On Feb 15, 2021
infofirst:

Ook
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Abambam: 5:54pm On Feb 15, 2021
eurusd

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Karleb(m): 6:26pm On Feb 15, 2021
infofirst:
Contest getting more challenging. I saw 3 contestants with no FTA moniker. They should change it except if they do not make top 3 thou. Rule is rule.
What are we trading?

I have pending sell at 1.3950 & buy at 0.8685. Target 1.3775 because I expect a continuation of the uptrend at 1.3755. 1.43*** is the goal thou.
All these are expectations and if price does something different, I will switch as well.

Boss. I'm the owner of the 50501264 account.

When I registered it, I didn't know how to change the name so I created another that bears my moniker name. Initially, the two accounts had the same fx account and I was worried it could disqualify me so I created a new fx account and synced it with the Karleb account.

I've lost the password to the 50501264 fx blue account though but I thought I should just trade the two accounts.

Should I stop trading the 50501264 account?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by harizonal123(m): 6:37pm On Feb 15, 2021
Am I just being lucky or the market has been trending well since beginning of this year? Already +2000 pips up and will paste results soon when I hit 100% profit

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Karleb(m): 6:45pm On Feb 15, 2021
harizonal123:
Am I just being lucky or the market has been trending well since beginning of this year? Already +2000 pips up and will paste results soon when I hit 100% profit

You are good. The market trends depending on the instrument you are trading.

For example, gold or bitcoin could give you a lot of pips between a short period of time.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by harizonal123(m): 6:51pm On Feb 15, 2021
Karleb:

You are good. The market trends depending on the instrument you are trading.

For example, gold or bitcoin could give you a lot of pips between a short period of time.
Thanks for the compliment but I'm waiting for the market to verify me. I trade only currency pairs and maximum of two trades per day

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Karleb(m): 6:54pm On Feb 15, 2021
harizonal123:

Thanks for the compliment but I'm waiting for the market to verify me. I trade only currency pairs and maximum of two trades per day

How many pairs?

Well I see discipline here. Sooner or later if you are on the right path, the market always rewards.

Sha do give away for boys. grin

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by harizonal123(m): 7:09pm On Feb 15, 2021
Karleb:

How many pairs?

Well I see discipline here. Sooner or later if you are on the right path, the market always rewards.

Sha do give away for boys. grin

You are very right discipline, patience and consistency ( doing exactly the same thing every day) has been my watchwords. It works like magic as if it's not the same market I have been trading all these years. I trade 27 pairs except eurchf that refuse to move
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by highcurrent: 7:17pm On Feb 15, 2021
harizonal123:

I love this type of discipline!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by highcurrent: 7:23pm On Feb 15, 2021
harizonal123:

You are very right discipline, patience and consistency ( doing exactly the same thing every day) has been my watchwords. It works like magic as if it's not the same market I have been trading all these years. I trade 27 pairs except eurchf that refuse to move
DOING THE SAME THING EVERYDAY.

one of the symptoms of profitability, is when trading gets boring. because all you have to do is repeat your trading style and rules everyday.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 15, 2021
highcurrent:
I love this type of discipline!!!
For me forex is about what works for one. My main strategy could have me running upto 60trades in a week, including stacked trades. The good part of it is that it's the simplest thing of all my fx strategy and I can trade it comfortably without SL. My last week trades.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 15, 2021
gold has closed a red candle today negating my theory that we might see a backtest of wednesday high. 1784 is coming
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Donsheddy: 7:54pm On Feb 15, 2021
infofirst:
What are we trading?

I'm a fan of EurUsd...
I'm a scalper thou...
EurUsd is buying...
I just wait for the deep buy catch my 25 to 50 pips and look out for another deep......

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Donsheddy: 7:56pm On Feb 15, 2021
Donvic4u:

scalpers go in with bigger lots size.....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Karleb(m): 8:06pm On Feb 15, 2021
Donsheddy:

I'm a fan of EurUsd...
I'm a scalper thou...
EurUsd is buying...
I just wait for the deep buy catch my 25 to 50 pips and look out for another deep......

If you aim upto 50 pips, then maybe you are not a scalper.

Do you trade stocks?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by harizonal123(m): 8:08pm On Feb 15, 2021
jcmaiah:

For me forex is about what works for one. My main strategy could have me running upto 60trades in a week, including stacked trades. The good part of it is that it's the simplest thing of all my fx strategy and I can trade it comfortably without SL. My last week trades.
One week is never enough to prove any thing. Just too small! Give us minimum of three months trading history

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (443)

Nigeria's Top 50 Richest Billionaires / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.