Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 - Business (331) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (322296 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (443) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by femora007(m): 8:54am On Oct 14, 2021
GabsonFX:
On my recently funded US$100,000 FTMO account, I just achieved a profit of US$11,382.65 today.....I have stopped trading for this month, waiting to process withdrawal on the 20th of October. kiss

Modified: This profit was made just in 7days cos I started trading the account on the 6th of October.

Added to this will be the challenge fee (US$740) which I paid, it will be refunded to me.........total expected withdrawal is US$12,122.65.
Well done, you are doing well. cool
This is the motivation I need

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by djwalata(m): 9:36am On Oct 14, 2021
[quote author=GabsonFX post=106718973]Wow! you all my bosses are amazing with the congratulatory messages, thanks for the positiveness - I do appreciate.

I always give kudos and respect to those that strictly indicate, loud and clear that this account is DEMO, with that honesty, I have many times felt I should fund them to go live; however, I get pulled back by the question: can he show to me that he can handle live account yet. My advice to these sets of people is to keep grinding - they will eventually get there if they keep learning and don't quit.

Above all, be real, don't fake it, keep learning, and stay positive and we shall get to the fx promised land kiss[/b]

Well said but I still think u can still help those doing well in DEMO TRADING by requesting for their trade histories if u wish to.

I bliv they will be more motivated to treat demo with d same required patience needed.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Forexislife: 10:19am On Oct 14, 2021
CopyJoe:

To my fellow. Newbie.

The difference between live and demo from my personal experience is this,

One loss on live account can throw you off balance. You will want to get it back immediately.

Greed is more real on live than demo.

And I found out that no two currencies are the same. The price action for each pair is very unique.

I'll add more later.
Lol, this stage is very hard to pass I will be honest. My advise is come back to live as soon as possible and fight this emotional battle. Every live trader must bypass this to progress.

The journey is a long one.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by frostguy: 10:54am On Oct 14, 2021
Congratulations GabsonFX , Nice!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by charly20(m): 10:58am On Oct 14, 2021
GabsonFX:
Wow! you all my bosses are amazing with the congratulatory messages, thanks for the positiveness - I do appreciate.

You see, I actually reduced my trade analysis posting and show more real-life results cos I see that too many traders here are fake....thanks to feshizzy who is a strong advocate of being real, clamoring on traders here to show explorer! explorer!! explorer!!! - trade history! trade history!! trade history!!!....this is because he has seen it all, we have seen it all, in fact, just last year, one terrible boy here on FTA thought he could scam me by providing me with someone else's trading results but failed, think about it, this same guy was here for 2years ish calling trade calls and everyone was amazed by what they saw. If he had made profits from the trades he called here since that time, why would he not be bold enough to provide me with his personal trading result but provided someone else's.

This year makes it 16years that I have been trading forex and joined FTA NL in 2015.

I'm always an advocate of being real, and I keep asking: for how long do we keep deceiving ourselves without proof to show for the business; I have mentioned this before, whenever anyone post analysis here, I take time to see my chart and virtually mark what the person expects and sometimes I monitor the entry, SL and TP. Unfortunately, I have so many times seen traders here kept mute when it went opposite or hit SL but eager to update when it goes their direction. Another fake pattern I notice is that they do analysis on like 5 pairs, post them, then return here to update only the ones that go their ways but keep mute on the others that go opposite. Of course, I see everything going on, members here that don't follow all the pairs called may not notice what is missing but get carried away by what they see updated.

I always give kudos and respect to those that strictly indicate, loud and clear that this account is DEMO, with that honesty, I have many times felt I should fund them to go live; however, I get pulled back by the question: can he show to me that he can handle live account yet. My advice to these sets of people is to keep grinding - they will eventually get there if they keep learning and don't quit.

If you keep faking it, thinking you are deceiving FTA members, can you continue faking it and keep deceiving us for 5years? a time will come where you will look back to the 5years you have spent faking it and deceiving yourself and realize you have wasted your life for good 5years here.

Above all, be real, don't fake it, keep learning, and stay positive and we shall get to the fx promised land kiss

You've been trading since I was a toddler grin grin.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by charly20(m): 11:04am On Oct 14, 2021
CopyJoe:
I withdrew the remaining $10.06 yesterday. Expecting it in my account today.

Forex is a journey for me.

I'll be less active here for a while. It's not been easy combining work with forex trading as a beginner.

I'll be back stronger.

I'll save up to go back live. No shaking grin

I wish you the very best, Mr. Joe.

Hopefully, we would be able to join you in live trading.

Goodluck!
Stay confident!!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 14, 2021
KingPipmarshall:
USDCAD Trade Idea.
Shorts

If you find a system with positive expectancy and enough opportunity, then you are trading.

If you have a system with negative expectancy then you are gambling.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by RuneKingThor: 1:12pm On Oct 14, 2021
Taking a sell on Gold. Would modify to post result later.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Tony142: 1:46pm On Oct 14, 2021
CopyJoe:
I withdrew the remaining $10.06 yesterday. Expecting it in my account today.

Forex is a journey for me.

I'll be less active here for a while. It's not been easy combining work with forex trading as a beginner.

I'll be back stronger.

I'll save up to go back live. No shaking grin

"Live account is 5 times harder than demo account, why?...because real money and emotions are involve" -
Tony142

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by RuneKingThor: 2:36pm On Oct 14, 2021
RuneKingThor:
Taking a sell on Gold. Would modify to post result later.
Trades currently in loss. Gold dey mend me embarassed
Thinking of checking out US30 or Nasdaq to break even but emotions....

Funny thing is the trade went according to how I intended but me and my emotions messed it up.
Closing all. To go again tomorrow.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by abham: 3:57pm On Oct 14, 2021
Good afternoon, senior men update us.

abham:
Good evening all, been a while I made posts here as I’ve just been observing like the watcher in Marvel What if series, that’s by the way.

I just want to make a plea that those taking part in the contest and doing well, when you come to this platform to say you trust your strategy or your strategy works, Abeg explain to us the newbies if na support and resistance, order blocks, overload, trend lines or supply ad demand so we sef go learn and take part in the prop firm challenge.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 14, 2021
Yes sure, I try as much; I have two members that contacted me and voluntarily asked to open a demo account with my set requirements, they then linked to Fore*xfactory explorer and provided me with the link. One blew the account and now counting on the second.

Also, the ongoing challenge (contest) is another good opportunity to allow someone to manage US$50,000 if he meets the target.

djwalata:
Well said but I still think u can still help those doing well in DEMO TRADING by requesting for their trade histories if u wish to.

I bliv they will be more motivated to treat demo with d same required patience needed.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by tony84: 5:28pm On Oct 14, 2021
GabsonFX:
On my recently funded US$100,000 FTMO account, I just achieved a profit of US$11,382.65 today.....I have stopped trading for this month, waiting to process withdrawal on the 20th of October. kiss

Modified: This profit was made just in 7days cos I started trading the account on the 6th of October.

Added to this will be the challenge fee (US$740) which I paid, it will be refunded to me.........total expected withdrawal is US$12,122.65.
Congrats bro,more wins

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by charly20(m): 6:00pm On Oct 14, 2021
I'm taking my hands off executions but I'd still love to share what my eyes see.

I hoped for EU to touch the 1.148 area before change of direction but it looks like direction is changing regardless. Potential buy window would be between the 1.15600 and 1.15400 area.

View on USDCAD too. The down movement feels a bit early but it is what it is. I'm looking at the 1.225 and 1.220 for longs.

I have taken a psychological beating so I'd would be watching and not playing. (At least till the end of the month sad)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by djwalata(m): 6:21pm On Oct 14, 2021
GabsonFX:
Yes sure, I try as much; I have two members that contacted me and voluntarily asked to open a demo account with my set requirements, they then linked to Fore*xfactory explorer and provided me with the link. One blew the account and now counting on the second.

Also, the ongoing challenge (contest) is another good opportunity to allow someone to manage US$50,000 if he meets the target.

Well d choice is yours if u bliv ONLY ONE MONTH OF TRADING HISTORY is ok as regards d ongoing challenge contest in order to fund them.
My OPINION though....
Winning (and meeting) all d criteria in d ongoing challenge (contest) might not reflect d true ability of d winner since it's a ONE OFF event.
Y not consider a serial winner with proven techniques over months?

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 14, 2021
I absolutely agree with you on that, I'm more than happy to work with whoever will show me the consecutive good outcomes, like 6months...I will be more than happy to fund him and we can share profits......50/50.

djwalata:

Well d choice is yours if u bliv ONLY ONE MONTH OF TRADING HISTORY is ok as regards d ongoing challenge contest in order to fund them.
My OPINION though....
Winning (and meeting) all d criteria in d ongoing challenge (contest) might not reflect d true ability of d winner since it's a ONE OFF event.
Y not consider a serial winner with proven techniques over months?

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Tonny9: 8:02pm On Oct 14, 2021
I would be giving a free lifetime forex mentorship this month to one serious person who has great passion for trading and is looking to probably trading full-time
So if you're struggling with finding the right strategy, consistency, managing emotions or risk am here to help just one of you achieve that and remember it's totally lifetime free

Send a dm to +234 906 575 4003 "I'm interested in the free lifetime forex mentorship"
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by dennison4luv: 10:22pm On Oct 14, 2021
My second live account burnt to ashes today and the first is still in danger. The live account has been in danger since last week, on Monday i took my flight ticket money $380 and split it, to my two live account hoping to pull out the money by next week, i believe the trade will bounce back after breaking the lower low of this year. On Tuesday the market was still digging deep, i edged the pairs on Tuesday afternoon, from Tuesday evening to Wednesday the pairs was pulling back, i closed the edging pairs with hope the market will bounce back, i lost $98. From Wednesday evening to Thursdays morning the pairs will move front and come, just like a trending market. I left it to do other things, as I came back this evening I find my account no more. My travel to Senegal and Gambia has been postpone to 2 or 3 weeks till I get money for flight ticket or the worst I use land.
I just learnt to never be angry with stoploss. I stopped using stoploss when it always cuts me off before going to my position..
I have not been sad since this eveing, I just branch to take some liquor so I can sleep very well.
This forex trade we must make am, naa only time e go take

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by saintfaculty(m): 10:29pm On Oct 14, 2021
Buying nzdcad once price close above the black on on 4hrs TF

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by saintfaculty(m): 10:31pm On Oct 14, 2021
Gu

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by dennison4luv: 10:41pm On Oct 14, 2021
GabsonFX:

Boss please reply my email, i need ur assistance
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Gasive: 11:10pm On Oct 14, 2021
dennison4luv:
My second live account burnt to ashes today and the first is still in danger. The live account has been in danger since last week, on Monday i took my flight ticket money $380 and split it, to my two live account hoping to pull out the money by next week, i believe the trade will bounce back after breaking the lower low of this year. On Tuesday the market was still digging deep, i edged the pairs on Tuesday afternoon, from Tuesday evening to Wednesday the pairs was pulling back, i closed the edging pairs with hope the market will bounce back, i lost $98. From Wednesday evening to Thursdays morning the pairs will move front and come, just like a trending market. I left it to do other things, as I came back this evening I find my account no more. My travel to Senegal and Gambia has been postpone to 2 or 3 weeks till I get money for flight ticket or the worst I use land.
I just learnt to never be angry with stoploss. I stopped using stoploss when it always cuts me off before going to my position..
I have not been sad since this eveing, I just branch to take some liquor so I can sleep very well.

I feel you bro...
We must make am.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by MrEmir: 11:38pm On Oct 14, 2021
dennison4luv:

I'm in no place to criticize your trades( this is because we're all learning). But did you actually hedge gold?
Once you start hegding that's gambling.
But I like your spirit, and I think you would have performed better if the money you use to trade wasn't meant for the trip. When you expect so much from a trade you pschology starts doubting your strategy.
Above all I beg you in the name of whatever you believe in , abeg start to dey use stop loss.

Like you said , this forex we go surely make am. May the universe replenish you sir

7 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Feshizzy(m): 11:45pm On Oct 14, 2021
GabsonFX:
Wow! you all my bosses are amazing with the congratulatory messages, thanks for the positiveness - I do appreciate.

You see, I actually reduced my trade analysis posting and show more real-life results cos I see that too many traders here are fake....thanks to feshizzy who is a strong advocate of being real, clamoring on traders here to show explorer! explorer!! explorer!!! - trade history! trade history!! trade history!!!....this is because he has seen it all, we have seen it all, in fact, just last year, one terrible boy here on FTA thought he could scam me by providing me with someone else's trading results but failed, think about it, this same guy was here for 2years ish calling trade calls and everyone was amazed by what they saw. If he had made profits from the trades he called here since that time, why would he not be bold enough to provide me with his personal trading result but provided someone else's.

This year makes it 16years that I have been trading forex and joined FTA NL in 2015.

I'm always an advocate of being real, and I keep asking: for how long do we keep deceiving ourselves without proof to show for the business; I have mentioned this before, whenever anyone post analysis here, I take time to see my chart and virtually mark what the person expects and sometimes I monitor the entry, SL and TP. Unfortunately, I have so many times seen traders here kept mute when it went opposite or hit SL but eager to update when it goes their direction. Another fake pattern I notice is that they do analysis on like 5 pairs, post them, then return here to update only the ones that go their ways but keep mute on the others that go opposite. Of course, I see everything going on, members here that don't follow all the pairs called may not notice what is missing but get carried away by what they see updated.

If you keep faking it, thinking you are deceiving FTA members, can you continue faking it and keep deceiving us for 5years? a time will come where you will look back to the 5years you have spent faking it and deceiving yourself and realize you have wasted your life for good 5years here.

Above all, be real, don't fake it, keep learning, and stay positive and we shall get to the fx promised land kiss

You have spoken well brother,
It's been a wonderful journey.
And in all, we need to always remain true to ourselves.
After faking for 5 years to impress FTA and all for nothing cheesy
Indeed i noticed you stopped posting alerts, it's a good way to go, there is time for everything,
Time to quietly rake profits and time to share ideas as well.
Forex is a psychology journey.
These i have come to realise overtime.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Fibonacci88: 11:54pm On Oct 14, 2021
dennison4luv:
I can relate. On several occasions when I decide use idle cash for trading in hope of making additional money since what I needed the money for was in the future I end up losing the funds. Setting a maximum acceptable daily loss and overall drawdown is what have made me survive lately. I took serious hit last week losing $600 in 3days. I had to go on recess for 2days to clear my head and focus on other things cos I was just $500 away from losing my funded acc with the prop firm. Trust me I came back stronger this week recovered $500 and I should be able to close d month in profit and be eligible for payout. It has been a turbulent month but sticking to trading strategy and monitoring drawdown level will always make ur acc alive to see another profitable month.
Next time have a percentage of the said funds u are willing to lose could be 30% and also set daily loss limit of say 5%. This will help u survive a bad trading day or week when market decides to defy technical analysis and do otherwise. Don't give up. U see d forex all of us go be like Gabsonfx one day grin

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Feshizzy(m): 12:10am On Oct 15, 2021
CopyJoe:
I am going back to demo.

I practiced some of the things I have been learning on my live account and got burnt.

To thine own self be true
You have done well,
The market will keep testing you through all elements fire, water, earth, air.
Do not relent, learn from your looses always backtest your plan

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Feshizzy(m): 12:17am On Oct 15, 2021
dennison4luv:

What affected you was psychology,
Please when you put money in fx, always, i mean always think long term
If you can't leave the money in your fx for at least 6 months then don't bother trading with it
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Elliotwaveforec: 12:20am On Oct 15, 2021
It seems some people aren't happy with those posting alerts here; what's the main essence of this thread in this first place? Is it to just talk talk and talk?

If you post alert, they say you want to impress FTA, let everybody stop posting alert then and let's begin the talk.

Kudos to those posting alert like Gabsonfx, saintfacukty, copyjose, charly20; I've learnt a lot from you all and I'm still learning; afterall, learning continues as long as we exist.

What positive impact do the weekly progress updates of trading have on this thread without posting charts for people to learn one or two things?

You don't post signals neither do you post charts but you stalk those who do, why? Not everyone that posts charts and gives signals wants to defraud, you should have this at the back of your mind.

Post signals and charts, if you can't, don't stop others.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Feshizzy(m): 12:24am On Oct 15, 2021
MrEmir:

I'm in no place to criticize your trades( this is because we're all learning). But did you actually hedge gold?
Once you start hegding that's gambling.
But I like your spirit, and I think you would have performed better if the money you use to trade wasn't meant for the trip. When you expect so much from a trade you pschology starts doubting your strategy.
Above all I beg you in the name of whatever you believe in , abeg start to dey use stop loss.

Like you said , this forex we go surely make am. May the universe replenish you sir

Lol at the bolded,
I believe you speak from your limited experience,
Try research on "hedge fund" and come back with more knowledge.
Anyway, hedging is not simple

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Feshizzy(m): 12:27am On Oct 15, 2021
Elliotwaveforec:
It seems some people aren't happy with those posting alerts here; what's the main essence of this thread in this first place? Is it to just talk talk and talk?

If you post alert, they say you want to impress FTA, let everybody stop posting alert then and let's begin the talk.

Kudos to those posting alert like Gabsonfx, saintfacukty, copyjose, charly20; I've learnt a lot from you all and I'm still learning; afterall, learning continues as long as we exist.

What positive impact do the weekly progress updates of trading have on this thread without posting charts for people to learn one or two things?

You don't post signals neither do you post charts but you stalk those who do, why? Not everyone that posts charts and gives signals wants to defraud, you should have this at the back of your mind.

Post signals and charts, if you can't, don't stop others.

I don't think i have in any way stop anyone from posting alert.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 1:36am On Oct 15, 2021
Thanks sir, I do appreciate....more wins for all kiss

tony84:
Congrats bro,more wins
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 1:38am On Oct 15, 2021
grin grin grin

You see in this fx biz of ours, I pray make i be like you when I grow up o grin

charly20:

You've been trading since I was a toddler grin grin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (443)

Nigeria's Top 50 Richest Billionaires / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.