Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 - Business (334) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (322267 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) ... (443) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 11:52pm On Oct 16, 2021
KingPipmarshall:
In trading, learning is a continuous journey.

Traders must love their business, but they also must be objective. As an
employee, you can go on doing something you dislike just for the sake of the
salary that pays the bills. As an entrepreneur trader, you will need to love your
trading business. But you mustn’t fall into the trap of thinking and acting like an
employee in your own company, working in rather than on the business, being a
technician rather than the person who steers it forward. You do not trade for
someone else. You are the business.

Here are my beliefs based on the above points:
1. You cannot predict; just react to the market. Trade what you see and
not what you think you will see.
2. Build an edge on strategies that put odds in your favor and, once
you do that,
3. Religiously implement Trade Management Rules... respect your
stops (Technical, $ Value, etc.). There is no way we can profit the
100% off any move, but we can use targets based on levels and use
scaling to have a good win:loss ratio.
4. Losses are a cost of doing business.
5. Discomfort is part of the game. Get used to it.
6. Just like S/R [support and resistance] are not hard lines but areas,
profits are also areas and not days. Base them on weeks rather than
days...

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by pickatyoubackup: 7:15am On Oct 17, 2021
You can join my telegram link, search mmascapital in getting free forex signals.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by saintfaculty(m): 9:39am On Oct 17, 2021
This week on EURUSD

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Feshizzy(m): 9:41am On Oct 17, 2021
pickatyoubackup:
You can join my telegram link, search mmascapital in getting free forex signals.

Can you please share your trade history for Atleast 6 months for this your signal?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Gasive: 10:49am On Oct 17, 2021
Gasive:
The pairs on my watchlist.

1) UsdCad ;
EP - 1.2550.
SL - 1.2600.
TP - 1.2300.

2) XauUsd ; ( i bought this pair cause i saw a potential bullish breakout. It happened but didn't hold. It means the bears are still in charge. I will close the buy on market open and sell.)
EP - 1755.
SL - 1762.
TP - 1600.

3) ChfJpy ;
EP - 120.40.
SL - 119.70.
TP - 125.50.

4) UsdJpy ; ( I feel this pair may still retrace to 111.00 area before buying, so thread with caution.)
EP - 112.00.
SL -111.50.
TP - 115.00.

Please share your thoughts...

Update on this trade calls;

1) UsdCad is doing great, I expect it to hit TP next week though I'll be looking out for reversal signs.

2) XauUsd hit SL. Gold sha...

3) ChfJpy did well but I didn't enter the trade cos it didn't retrace to my point of interest. I'm expecting it to reach TP by next week.

4) UsdJpy did well also and will likely reach TP next week.

That's it guys.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Feshizzy(m): 11:24am On Oct 17, 2021
Gasive:

Update on this trade calls;

1) UsdCad is doing great, I expect it to hit TP next week though I'll be looking out for reversal signs.

2) XauUsd hit SL. Gold sha...

3) ChfJpy did well but I didn't enter the trade cos it didn't retrace to my point of interest. I'm expecting it to reach TP by next week.

4) UsdJpy did well also and will likely reach TP next week.

That's it guys.

Your follow ups is great.
Kudos mate
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Gasive: 11:44am On Oct 17, 2021
Feshizzy:

Your follow ups is great.
Kudos mate

Thanks Boss! smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by hardon1(m): 1:18pm On Oct 17, 2021
Any Idea of a broker whose odd hour spread is still reasonable... All brokers increase spread between 10pm - 1 or 2am GMT and weekends.

But liteforex own don too much, they don't have an average increment per pair your can envisage, na wetine enter their mind dem dey use. Them go just target market wey set well, fiam! 2 pip spread will change to 30, 3 pip to 50

In this game is you think brokers are happy when you make money, think again.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Elliotwaveforec: 1:42pm On Oct 17, 2021
hardon1:
Any Idea of a broker whose odd hour spread is still reasonable... All brokers increase spread between 10pm - 1 or 2am GMT and weekends.

But liteforex own don too much, they don't have an average increment per pair your can envisage, na wetine enter their mind dem dey use. Them go just target market wey set well, fiam! 2 pip spread will change to 30, 3 pip to 50

In this game is you think brokers are happy when you make money, think again.
It's called gap nah, 10pm; you wait for 11 or 12 before entering otherwise you can have spread of 40 pips.

I use liteforex and I'm okay with them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by hardon1(m): 4:20pm On Oct 17, 2021
Elliotwaveforec:

It's called gap nah, 10pm; you wait for 11 or 12 before entering otherwise you can have spread of 40 pips.

I use liteforex and I'm okay with them.

Continue, am leaving them tomorrow.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by kenobi007(m): 6:25pm On Oct 17, 2021
Need a reliable Brooker? Hantec markets got u covered. Contact me for more info .
0 eight 1 461188 one zero.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Feshizzy(m): 6:33pm On Oct 17, 2021
hardon1:

Continue, am leaving them tomorrow.

You are trading at when currency pairs has closed it business hours.
How do you think forex works exactly?

Good luck looking for broker that offers low spread during low liquidity hours. cheesy

Please share when you find one

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by hardon1(m): 7:52pm On Oct 17, 2021
Feshizzy:

You are trading at when currency pairs has closed it business hours.
How do you think forex works exactly?

Good luck looking for broker that offers low spread during low liquidity hours. cheesy

Please share when you find one

Did I tell u I was trading then, I only ask question. Mind you am not ideally talking of gap. Gap is unique to weekend. Spread widen for all brokers just bfor open of aussy session. Stuffs like these do matter depending on how you trade.

Am just saying lite Fx own is on the extreme... I have made some comparison

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by saintfaculty(m): 8:36pm On Oct 17, 2021
saintfaculty:
This week on EURUSD
Another EU view...overall looking for buys

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by samfelly: 9:10pm On Oct 17, 2021
dennison4luv:
My second live account burnt to ashes today and the first is still in danger. The live account has been in danger since last week, on Monday i took my flight ticket money $380 and split it, to my two live account hoping to pull out the money by next week, i believe the trade will bounce back after breaking the lower low of this year. On Tuesday the market was still digging deep, i edged the pairs on Tuesday afternoon, from Tuesday evening to Wednesday the pairs was pulling back, i closed the edging pairs with hope the market will bounce back, i lost $98. From Wednesday evening to Thursdays morning the pairs will move front and come, just like a trending market. I left it to do other things, as I came back this evening I find my account no more. My travel to Senegal and Gambia has been postpone to 2 or 3 weeks till I get money for flight ticket or the worst I use land.
I just learnt to never be angry with stoploss. I stopped using stoploss when it always cuts me off before going to my position..
I have not been sad since this eveing, I just branch to take some liquor so I can sleep very well.
This forex trade we must make am, naa only time e go take

If there is a Broken heart sign for quotes I would have used it for dis your quote Dennison4luv, instead of LIKE sign. So sorry u are experiencing a little ship wreck, today. Na only time e go really take. So, pls, kindly create that time to master your strategy more.

I want to ask you to allow me trade the remaining balance. I wish to add $100 profit for u, by God's grace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by charly20(m): 9:53pm On Oct 17, 2021
saintfaculty:

Another EU view...overall looking for buys

I'm looking for shorts from my end, sir.

We've seen weekly lows broken since the last two weeks and failure to make new highs. I think we may go lower.

I feel I'll be confident to go long if this months high is broken.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by dennison4luv: 9:56pm On Oct 17, 2021
samfelly:

If there is a Broken heart sign for quotes I would have used it for dis your quote Dennison4luv, instead of LIKE sign. So sorry u are experiencing a little ship wreck, today. Na only time e go really take. So, pls, kindly create that time to master your strategy more.

I want to ask you to allow me trade the remaining balance. I wish to add $100 profit for u, by God's grace
which remaining balance? the account has gone, i only have one account left. I am looking forward to subscribe to prop firm, so i can only trade to get 10-15% of my capital monthly

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Gasive: 10:04pm On Oct 17, 2021
dennison4luv:

which remaining balance? the account has gone, i only have one account left. I am looking forward to subscribe to prop firm, so i can only trade to get 10-15% of my capital monthly

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by samfelly: 10:06pm On Oct 17, 2021
dennison4luv:

Yes, I read u well, first time, b4 replying.

It is d bolded I am also asking you to let me manage for a week. I can generate $100 profit, by God's grace
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by busayo2uk: 10:22pm On Oct 17, 2021
Whoever owns this acct has taken too many trade on a small account. If you continue like this, you will always blow your acct. Fx is really for deep pockets not less than $1000. If u are using small account, ensure that when the market move against u, the max loss u can take must not be more than 10% of your equity. Once it is more, a run on the market will take u out.

Although, small lot size u give u small profit but on the other hand it ensures you dont loose ur hard earned fund.

Trading safe can give u not more than 20 to 30% per month but its better than blowing ur acct.

dennison4luv:
My second live account burnt to ashes today and the first is still in danger. The live account has been in danger since last week, on Monday i took my flight ticket money $380 and split it, to my two live account hoping to pull out the money by next week, i believe the trade will bounce back after breaking the lower low of this year. On Tuesday the market was still digging deep, i edged the pairs on Tuesday afternoon, from Tuesday evening to Wednesday the pairs was pulling back, i closed the edging pairs with hope the market will bounce back, i lost $98. From Wednesday evening to Thursdays morning the pairs will move front and come, just like a trending market. I left it to do other things, as I came back this evening I find my account no more. My travel to Senegal and Gambia has been postpone to 2 or 3 weeks till I get money for flight ticket or the worst I use land.
I just learnt to never be angry with stoploss. I stopped using stoploss when it always cuts me off before going to my position..
I have not been sad since this eveing, I just branch to take some liquor so I can sleep very well.
This forex trade we must make am, naa only time e go take

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by AmeLonRo(m): 11:41pm On Oct 17, 2021
This 2021 trading season I own you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTuvbcD9Qbc
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Forexislife: 11:51pm On Oct 17, 2021
Gold monthly timeframe. Last month closed bearish, this month has created a wick to the upside. What to expect? A sell to the downside?

I'm keeping an open mind but will be following what the 4hrs and 1hr candles do.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Forexislife: 11:57pm On Oct 17, 2021
samfelly:

It is d bolded I am also asking you to let me manage for a week. I can generate $100 profit, by God's grace
Na God grace you wan take do signal? Abeg no let me laugh here. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Feshizzy(m): 12:00am On Oct 18, 2021
samfelly:

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Feshizzy(m): 12:02am On Oct 18, 2021
Forexislife:
Na God grace you wan take do signal? Abeg no let me laugh here. grin grin grin

Me sef see the message, i weak,
Shey Forex na anybody mate?
Or the rest wein dey trade dem no dey use God's Grace too? cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by haryodehjia(m): 1:30am On Oct 18, 2021
Dear Esteemed Client,

Join Hantec Markets "beat the don" demo trading competition and stand a chance to win 5k, 3k & 2k for 1st, 2nd and 3rd position. 1k worth of consolation prizes to be won by 10 people. The competition is valid from 1st of November to 13th of December, 2021. Click on the link below to sign up.
http://hmarkets.com/beat-da-don/?entity=hmm

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Gasive: 2:44am On Oct 18, 2021
haryodehjia:
Dear Esteemed Client,

Join Hantec Markets "beat the don" demo trading competition and stand a chance to win 5k, 3k & 2k for 1st, 2nd and 3rd position. 1k worth of consolation prizes to be won by 10 people. The competition is valid from 1st of November to 13th of December, 2021. Click on the link below to sign up.
http://hmarkets.com/beat-da-don/?entity=hmm

Thanks for sharing.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by dennison4luv: 4:14am On Oct 18, 2021
samfelly:

if i give you that remaining on which one will i be treading with? i am left with only one live account now and i dont like trading demo account
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Tony142: 7:22am On Oct 18, 2021
samfelly:

You dey find person account when u won blow abi, ona think say live account na demo

Saying by God Grace means you are not even sure of yourself shocked
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Piptocoin: 8:05am On Oct 18, 2021
I understand and admire Samfelly's desire to help. It shows he means well for his fellow human. If everyone in the world thought like him in this case, this world would be a mini heaven. BUT, I would advise against trading for somebody. It could go either ways — good or bad. If it went the BAD way, his sincerity and noble motive would be overlooked and he would be blamed forever in the history note book of the account owner while he may only be thanked or given a token not worth the stress if it went the GOOD way. Not WORTH the STRESS.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Gasive: 8:16am On Oct 18, 2021
Piptocoin:
I understand and admire Samfelly's desire to help. It shows he means well for his fellow human. If everyone in the world thought like him in this case, this world would be a mini heaven. BUT, I would advise against trading for somebody. It could go either ways — good or bad. If it went the BAD way, his sincerity and noble motive would be overlooked and he would be blamed forever in the history note book of the account owner while he may only be thanked or given a token not worth the stress if it went the GOOD way. Not WORTH the STRESS.

You just said my mind.
Nice one.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by frostguy: 8:20am On Oct 18, 2021
SELL XAUUSD @ 1761.52 SL:1770.61 TP:1758.44

(1) (2) (3) ... (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) ... (443)

Nigeria's Top 50 Richest Billionaires / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.