Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 - Business (335) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (322193 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (443) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by charly20(m): 8:23am On Oct 18, 2021
Piptocoin:
I understand and admire Samfelly's desire to help. It shows he means well for his fellow human. If everyone in the world thought like him in this case, this world would be a mini heaven. BUT, I would advise against trading for somebody. It could go either ways — good or bad. If it went the BAD way, his sincerity and noble motive would be overlooked and he would be blamed forever in the history note book of the account owner while he may only be thanked or given a token not worth the stress if it went the GOOD way. Not WORTH the STRESS.

Mr. Samfelly, please take this advice.

You have a good heart but don't put yourself in a tight spot. ABEG!

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Feshizzy(m): 10:07am On Oct 18, 2021
Make una leave am make he trade the account o,
Body go tell am cheesy
Since na him be the superman for forex.
TeamNoLoss cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 18, 2021
Update on this: Gold did not get to that level with that candle in the pix, thus became invalid. No entry on Friday, I will check again by today's close, if today comes bullish - previous analysis still being considered, I will long, else invalid.

GabsonFX:
If Gold tests that area after it broke out, I will long it for 200pips SL and 800pips TP, if it fails to test it but continues to fly up - I will let it pass and check again next week.......what I set is a buy limit just in case it happens when I'm asleep, I don't do limit order.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 18, 2021
Hello! Hello!! Hello!!!

Just one week to the end of the challenge, It seems to me that no one will pass the challenge. Should I abruptly end this one and start a new one with modified rules OR we should just wait for this to end?

And if no one wins the 2nd challenge still - funding idea will be terminated, I will select the 1st, 2nd & 3rd and credit them for December purpose.

What do you suggest?

GabsonFX:
The US$50K Prop Firm Challenge!
This is just an update of 9 results out of 22, Darkpal is just 1% near the profit target required to win the challenge and gets funded with the prop......I just can't wait. grin

Lots of hard work going on! Kudos guys...........2weeks remaining

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Succhris: 10:30am On Oct 18, 2021
GabsonFX:
Hello! Hello!! Hello!!!

Just one week to the end of the challenge, It seems to me that no one will pass the challenge. Should I abruptly end this one and start a new one with modified rules OR we should just wait for this to end?

And if no one wins the 2nd challenge still - funding idea will be terminated, I will select the 1st, 2nd & 3rd and credit them for December purpose.

What do you suggest?

Second option
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by ekesoft(m): 10:33am On Oct 18, 2021
GabsonFX:
Hello! Hello!! Hello!!!

What do you suggest?

Second
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 18, 2021
Second option or 2nd challenge? I don't get which one you mean

ekesoft:

Second
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Elliotwaveforec: 10:55am On Oct 18, 2021
GabsonFX:
Hello! Hello!! Hello!!!

What do you suggest?

It started July 26th and today is 18th, 5 trading days to go; let it continue.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by sunbbo(m): 10:58am On Oct 18, 2021
GabsonFX:
Hello! Hello!! Hello!!!

What do you suggest?

Hi brother.

Please let wait till the end of the challenge.

We appreciate you
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 11:25am On Oct 18, 2021
OK we wait... kiss

Succhris:

Second option
ekesoft:

Second
Elliotwaveforec:

It started July 26th and today is 18th, 5 trading days to go; let it continue.
sunbbo:

Hi brother.

Please let wait till the end of the challenge.

We appreciate you
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by cdec01: 12:16pm On Oct 18, 2021
GabsonFX:
OK we wait... kiss

The second one is better
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by samfelly: 12:32pm On Oct 18, 2021
All right, I'll listen to you all. Thanks for the worries, cares, and heads-up.

CC: Piptocoin, Gasive, Charly20, Forexislife, Feshizzy, Tony142

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Donsheddy: 1:34pm On Oct 18, 2021
GabsonFX:
Hello! Hello!! Hello!!!

What do you suggest?

The second option start a new challenge.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Donsheddy: 1:39pm On Oct 18, 2021
GabsonFX:
Hello! Hello!! Hello!!!

What do you suggest?

Boss I sent you a mail can you check it out please
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by busayo2uk: 2:10pm On Oct 18, 2021
Hello,

some of us are just joining this platform. Probably we will wait for the new Challenge.

GabsonFX:
Hello! Hello!! Hello!!!

What do you suggest?

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by friendbee: 3:02pm On Oct 18, 2021
GabsonFX:
Hello! Hello!! Hello!!!

What do you suggest?

A new Challenge boss.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by ekesoft(m): 3:38pm On Oct 18, 2021
GabsonFX:
Second option or 2nd challenge? I don't get which one you mean

Let’s wait for it to end .
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Piptocoin: 4:32pm On Oct 18, 2021
samfelly:
All right, I'll listen to you all. Thanks for the worries, cares, and heads-up.

CC: Piptocoin, Gasive, Charly20, Forexislife, Feshizzy, Tony142

You're welcome, boss.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Piptocoin: 4:36pm On Oct 18, 2021
GabsonFX:
Hello! Hello!! Hello!!!

What do you suggest?

I think it is better to wait till the end of the current competition.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Feshizzy(m): 5:50pm On Oct 18, 2021
Since here dey dry,
This is my trade since last week of September.
I might close it soon, or just leave to run if i see more price action.

Ps. This is not a trade call,

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by busayo2uk: 6:01pm On Oct 18, 2021
Just to learn from other people's responses.

I did a little research and i asked myself, why do people loose fund on Forex which seems to be simple to a lay man. I described it as simple because, its either the market is going up or going down. this means for every decision you have 50% probability.

however, pple still loose as i did last year with an account of $7000 which made me took a break of about 12 months to enable me get out of the debt i incurred. In retracing my steps, i discovered the followings:

(1) forex is not a get rich quick platform. May be if we reduce our expectations to about 10% to 30% possible monthly return, then account blow out will reduce.
(2) Forex is for the deep pockets. If u do not have at least a minimum of $1,000, Please make use of Cent accounts as lot size in standard account with less than this amount may be overrun easily.
(3) Greed is a major factor in loosing account. If this can be suppressed even in the face of fascinating or a promissory entry.
(4) Do not play with other pple's money or promising pple you can give them a specific return. Market is unpredictable and dynamic. it may not go your way at times. so if u have over promised, the pressure to deliver can ruin the account.

Just a contribution. Other opinions are welcome.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by charly20(m): 6:23pm On Oct 18, 2021
Feshizzy:
Since here dey dry,
This is my trade since last week of September.
I might close it soon, or just leave to run if i see more price action.

Ps. This is not a trade call,

This is impressive, boss.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by largercoast: 6:30pm On Oct 18, 2021
busayo2uk:

I did a little research and i asked myself, why do people loose fund on Forex which seems to be simple to a lay man. I described it as simple because, its either the market is going up or going down. this means for every decision you have 50% probability.

however, pple still loose as i did last year with an account of $7000 which made me took a break of about 12 months to enable me get out of the debt i incurred. In retracing my steps, i discovered the followings:

(1) forex is not a get rich quick platform. May be if we reduce our expectations to about 10% to 30% possible monthly return, then account blow out will reduce.

Good & Wise talk
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Feshizzy(m): 6:33pm On Oct 18, 2021
busayo2uk:

(2) Forex is for the deep pockets. If u do not have at least a minimum of $1,000, Please make use of Cent accounts as lot size in standard account with less than this amount may be overrun easily.
(3) Greed is a major factor in loosing account. If this can be suppressed even in the face of fascinating or a promissory entry.
(4) Do not play with other pple's money or promising pple you can give them a specific return. Market is unpredictable and dynamic. it may not go your way at times. so if u have over promised, the pressure to deliver can ruin the account.

Just a contribution. Other opinions are welcome.

You have spoken very well and sound like someone that has truly seen the unclothedness of the market (not a beauty to behold)
Let me chip in a few.

1. I also learnt this the hard way as well, so it's best to set a realist goal and accept what the market brings for me 2% to 10% monthly is a good month for me

2. Yes oo, it's for deep pockets especially for the psychological part, anything less than 500usd it's best to open a cent account, well it also depends on ones strategy and the amount of drawdown one can stomach

3. Greed and fear are power factor of the human race, once one learn to have a subtle control, then one can achieve alot.

4. Hehehe, this is the best part so far, don't feel special to the market and start harnessing people's account to trade. Omo na big wrong move, it will kill your psychology. Well unless you have gone pro, let's say minimum of two years having to be profitable. Else ehen, person go enter big trouble.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by williamishere: 7:17pm On Oct 18, 2021
Pls start a new challenge

GabsonFX:
Hello! Hello!! Hello!!!

What do you suggest?

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by samfelly: 7:53pm On Oct 18, 2021
haryodehjia:
Dear Esteemed Client,

Join Hantec Markets "beat the don" demo trading competition and stand a chance to win 5k, 3k & 2k for 1st, 2nd and 3rd position. 1k worth of consolation prizes to be won by 10 people. The competition is valid from 1st of November to 13th of December, 2021. Click on the link below to sign up.
http://hmarkets.com/beat-da-don/?entity=hmm

Thank you very much, for sharing this. I have registered.

The interesting thing about this Competition is that it is Just for Ghanaians and Nigerians, only - No all these Indians, Russians, Indonesians or Malaysians ruthless traders, rara

See you all there, come November 1st, by God's grace.

Once again, thank u

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Elliotwaveforec: 8:03pm On Oct 18, 2021
samfelly:

Thank you very much, for sharing this. I have registered.

The interesting thing about this Competition is that it is Just for Ghanaians and Nigerians, only - No all these Indians, Russians, Indonesians or Malaysians ruthless traders, rara

See you all there, come November 1st, by God's grace.

Once again, thank u
We meet there. I hope you registered with your NL moniker?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Piptocoin: 8:13pm On Oct 18, 2021
@ haryodehjia, thanks for the info.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Elliotwaveforec: 8:34pm On Oct 18, 2021
haryodehjia:
Dear Esteemed Client,

Join Hantec Markets "beat the don" demo trading competition and stand a chance to win 5k, 3k & 2k for 1st, 2nd and 3rd position. 1k worth of consolation prizes to be won by 10 people. The competition is valid from 1st of November to 13th of December, 2021. Click on the link below to sign up.
Thanks for the info
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by RuneKingThor: 8:36pm On Oct 18, 2021
Scalped just a little from gold today.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by teemy(m): 9:03pm On Oct 18, 2021
I just registered. Username Teemy

haryodehjia:
Dear Esteemed Client,

Trading conditions

• Each participant will be required to trade a minimum of 10 lots during the Competition Period.
• The following products will be available to trade; currency pairs, bullion and CFDs.
• The minimum position size per order is 0.01 lot and the maximum position size per order is 1 lot.
• At any given time, a participant can have no more than 10 active orders, therefore, the maximum open order exposure is 10 lots.
• Use of EAs (Expert Advisor) will not be permitted. Participants using EA will be disqualified from the competition.
• The auto-liquidation (stop-out) level will be set at 40%. Should the Equity fall to or below this level, open position will begin to be automatically liquidated.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by altteemy: 9:13pm On Oct 18, 2021
I would love folks here to clear all the prizes.

Take note, no eas
Read the parts about the lot sizes.

Take it easy. No rush.

You will need light and internet. Data is cheap now. You might need to settle fight with that your friend that has a generator now before Nov 1.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) ... (443)

Nigeria's Top 50 Richest Billionaires / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.