Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,830 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 - Business (382) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (322451 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (443) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 22, 2021
10%
Englishisamust:

Pls what is the maximum percentage loss for ftmo account?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 22, 2021
Gold only, sorry about that.

ebenezary:
l lost the FTMO $50,000.00 Challenge even though the account end up profitable
Please which pairs do you trade most
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by dennison4luv: 6:44pm On Nov 22, 2021
GabsonFX:
Not a rule

Thanks. My heart has fly

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by femora007(m): 7:26pm On Nov 22, 2021
GabsonFX:
Update on the $100K FTMO funded account received today after today's withdrawal - US$6,440.26 made in less than 12hrs
The account was received today (date in red), I have brought forward withdrawal to Dec 6 (date in red). I'm no more trading this account until I get a new one after the 6th. All my trades and withdrawals have been every 2weeks - that's what I set for myself.

The withdrawal I made this morning should land in 2days.

good news again

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 22, 2021

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by charly20(m): 8:22pm On Nov 22, 2021
GabsonFX:
Thanks boss, me no dey gree with these props o, lol........I don move am to US$7,003.86....Now, I can stop trading until next withdrawal date, 6th Dec

You may never understand how much motivation this is, sir.

Congratulations!

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by charly20(m): 8:26pm On Nov 22, 2021
charly20:

You may never understand how much motivation this is, sir.

Congratulations!

USDCAD has already made a move I expected would take the whole week to achieve. Would the week close bearish?Let's find out.

If it does, we may be heading to .21** by december.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by richysam(m): 9:45pm On Nov 22, 2021
GabsonFX:
Thanks boss, me no dey gree with these props o, lol........I don move am to US$7,003.86....Now, I can stop trading until next withdrawal date, 6th Dec

Good evening sir.
Pls I would love to ask some few questions I just hope they're not too personal. I qouted you earlier on but got no response so I just hope you could reply me here.
Pls sir in your ftmo account, what percentage do you risk on your trades?. I'm asking because I trade myforexfund (mff) Account. Though my trades are profitable but my profit yields are very small and that's preventing me from achieving the profit Target.
Maybe you could just point me on some few steps cos I believe there's more to just risking 0.5% of the account on my own case (seeing that you're able to beat the target within few days ).
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 22, 2021
So sorry, I thought I did reply; I must have skipped it.

I looked at mff about 7 months ago, I never liked the model so I never tried it. In order to properly guide you, I would look into it again and we can arrange a zoom call to develop a risk/money management that can help you. Dm me.

richysam:
Good evening sir.
Pls I would love to ask some few questions I just hope they're not too personal. I qouted you earlier on but got no response so I just hope you could reply me here.
Pls sir in your ftmo account, what percentage do you risk on your trades?. I'm asking because I trade myforexfund (mff) Account. Though my trades are profitable but my profit yields are very small and that's preventing me from achieving the profit Target.
Maybe you could just point me on some few steps cos I believe there's more to just risking 0.5% of the account on my own case (seeing that you're able to beat the target within few days ).
Thank you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by richysam(m): 10:11pm On Nov 22, 2021
GabsonFX:
So sorry, I thought I did reply; I must have skipped it.

I looked at mff about 7 months ago, I never liked the model so I never tried it. In order to properly guide you, I would look into it again and we can arrange a zoom call to develop a risk/money management that can help you. Dm me.

thank you very much sir.
I'll do just that

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by jammer777: 11:17pm On Nov 22, 2021
charly20:

USDCAD has already made a move I expected would take the whole week to achieve. Would the week close bearish?Let's find out.

If it does, we may be heading to .21** by december.

I was even expecting the long drive around midweek.
But .21**, dat na crash bro. I’m looking out for 80 to 100 pips though.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Piptocoin: 4:07am On Nov 23, 2021
Gasive:

E sure me say u no go school for 9ja.
You and grammar na teeth and tongue...

hahaha. At all o, boss. Received my education here in naija.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Piptocoin: 4:23am On Nov 23, 2021
Feshizzy:
Wait what is this apologising thing I dey hear since?
What's up?
When two men fight, in the end of the day they shake hands and say good games, no bad blood and drink beer.

Na only small small pikin una go dey tell to apologise,
It's insulting to tell adults to apologise.

Let them do so at their own volition and not by compelling them with blackmail. That's just nonsense TBH.

There would always be dispute and misunderstanding.
That's just life works.

Forcing both parties to apologise doesn't really solve anything, you are only setting them up for another greater beef.

Peter and Paul dem beg dem taya, dem no gree,
Later later, na them use their hand settle.

That's a clear sample of how life works.
Na only small small children you go dey tell make dem apologies because they can't think for themselves yet.
For adults, when it's time, nobody go tell them.
Forcing dem to apologies is just BS

well, there is truth in what you have said but I don't feel 'forced' neither am I compelled to do what I hate. rather, what I did is out of the respect and high esteem with which I regard the peace-brokering parties...not to also mention the fact that I was very comfortable with the idea since I naturally detest confrontations and want it all behind me...

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Piptocoin: 4:31am On Nov 23, 2021
GabsonFX:
These things are bound to happen, we disagree and agree.
Bad energy towards one another here will not bring $ in our pocket which is our primary goal here. I wouldn't mind if it never involved any of them. These things cause enmity amongst men just for nothing. We are here for the $, good relationship goes a long way.

Thanks infofirst, Tony142 & GreatestManEver for your input. Thanks piptocoin for your understanding.

Let peace reign!

@ the bolded, I couldn't agree more...and you're welcome, boss.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Piptocoin: 4:38am On Nov 23, 2021
GabsonFX:
Update on the new $200K challenge TCF provided me today.........New challenge won in less than 12hrs

I won the first challenge in 1day and achieved all challenge requirements, but they disqualified me because I did what I would normally do with FTMO: entering 0.01 to make the remaining 10days of the challenge and get moved to the verification stage. Anyways, they provided me with a new $200K challenge account today to try again.

The new $200K account is now won in less than 12hrs, I now have to use a lot size not less than 1.25 for the next 9days, imagine this restriction. But I go still win am, I must bag the verification stage whether they like it or not.

that is a certainty...TCF is only delaying the inevitable. success all the way...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Piptocoin: 4:43am On Nov 23, 2021
GabsonFX:
Update on the $100K FTMO funded account received today after today's withdrawal - US$6,440.26 made in less than 12hrs
The account was received today (date in red), I have brought forward withdrawal to Dec 6 (date in red). I'm no more trading this account until I get a new one after the 6th. All my trades and withdrawals have been every 2weeks - that's what I set for myself.

congrats!!! keep updating us till everyone here begins to replicate your feats.... smiley

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Piptocoin: 4:45am On Nov 23, 2021
ebenezary:

sad to hear that. hopefully, you nail it next time.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Piptocoin: 4:49am On Nov 23, 2021
Elliotwaveforec:
@piptocoin: Apology for all the foul words.

Accepted. Now, we can put all that behind us as adults and look forward to a more productive interaction in the future.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Piptocoin: 4:51am On Nov 23, 2021
GabsonFX:
One thousand kisses for you and piptocoin, I'm glad.

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

hahaha...equally glad in your gladness.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by charly20(m): 6:12am On Nov 23, 2021
jammer777:

I was even expecting the long drive around midweek.
But .21**, dat na crash bro. I’m looking out for 80 to 100 pips though.

This month alone, it moved from .22** to . 27** and I have been trading from that price till now. It's a cycle.

Same for my dearest GJ, next year may see us trading GJ at 130...

PS: I hardly take any trades less than 200 pips wink

Time and price
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by boom99(m): 8:33am On Nov 23, 2021
Selling AUDCAD. LETS TRY AGAIN

I need 3pips only.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by rhynoemmie(m): 8:58am On Nov 23, 2021
saintfaculty:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvAnmlIoXAs

thanks for this one boss.

keep winning..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by boom99(m): 9:08am On Nov 23, 2021
boom99:
Selling AUDCAD. LETS TRY AGAIN

I need 3pips only.

This worked out

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 23, 2021
Dm me, let's see what you can adjust to win next time, we could zoom call too.

FTMO is the most expensive (I think) but comes with rest of mind being the best. Don't get discouraged now and lost hope.

ebenezary:

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by abham: 9:36am On Nov 23, 2021
Your scalping prowess, I like.

boom99:

This worked out
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:48am On Nov 23, 2021
Gold still selling
Usdcad Buy

SL 1.2710
TP 1.2760
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by boom99(m): 9:51am On Nov 23, 2021
abham:
Your scalping prowess, I like.

Thanks. I believe I will gain mastery soon. Na small Small

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by williamishere: 9:54am On Nov 23, 2021
GabsonFX:

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Mayork2(m): 9:54am On Nov 23, 2021
GabsonFX:
Update on the new $200K challenge TCF provided me today.........New challenge won in less than 12hrs

I won the first challenge in 1day and achieved all challenge requirements, but they disqualified me because I did what I would normally do with FTMO: entering 0.01 to make the remaining 10days of the challenge and get moved to the verification stage. Anyways, they provided me with a new $200K challenge account today to try again.

The new $200K account is now won in less than 12hrs, I now have to use a lot size not less than 1.25 for the next 9days, imagine this restriction. But I go still win am, I must bag the verification stage whether they like it or not.

congratulations boss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (443)

Nigeria's Top 50 Richest Billionaires / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.