Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 - Business (392) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (322333 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) ... (443) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by saintfaculty(m): 11:40am On Nov 30, 2021
Elliotwaveforec:

Nothing like boxes, it's just support and resistance; price just rejected the support the support down there.

Bro.. we see the market differently... you see your support, i see my boxes... you make money, i make money... Live goes on. Enjoy

11 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by saintfaculty(m): 11:45am On Nov 30, 2021
#Gold so far

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by saintfaculty(m): 11:48am On Nov 30, 2021
MONEY247:

Sir I saw your post on firepips....
Great set up sir.....GU respecting your setups

Yes boss... i dey follow Jeff o... That guy know road... For this business, u gats follow men wey know road

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by saintfaculty(m): 11:56am On Nov 30, 2021
GabsonFX:
I failed my promise NOT to trade until withdrawal day! I got tempted to trade again; 6 more days to Dec 6 - seems too long to me. Profits now bumped to US$12,182.55.

Profits made in just 1 week..........FTMO 4 Life!

As for the $200K challenge with TCF, only 3 days remaining (3rd pix) to get to complete the challenge stage and get the verification stage!

Chai... I hail you Boss, You know road cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Elliotwaveforec: 11:58am On Nov 30, 2021
saintfaculty:

Bro.. we see the market differently... you see your support, i see my boxes... you make money, i make money... Live goes on. Enjoy
Na so!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Donvic4u(m): 12:20pm On Nov 30, 2021
saintfaculty:

Yes boss... i dey follow Jeff o... That guy know road... For this business, u gats follow men wey know road

The guy is good

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Piptocoin: 2:13pm On Nov 30, 2021
GabsonFX:
I failed my promise NOT to trade until withdrawal day! I got tempted to trade again; 6 more days to Dec 6 - seems too long to me. Profits now bumped to US$12,182.55.

As for the $200K challenge with TCF, only 3 days remaining (3rd pix) to get to complete the challenge stage and get the verification stage!

Extraordinary profits. More pips to your account, boss. Little wonder you have sacked your boss grin

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Piptocoin: 2:21pm On Nov 30, 2021
GabsonFX:
Hello, house, there is a new prop firm out there: it's called E8. It does not have minimum trading days unlike TCF and FTMO, so you get moved to the next stage if you meet the requirements/targets even on the first day. PLUS First profit-split eligible after 8-days once funded, unlike TCF and FTMO where you have 2weeks to withdraw profits.

The challenge/verification requirements or model is exactly that of TCF and FTMO but better in 1 aspect: max daily loss is better in % or ratio compared to the other two props.

Let some of us here give it a try, hopefully, we can get good news emanating here.

hmm. When it comes to offers that are too good to be true from prop firms, my senses go on full alert mode. I shall still advise due diligence before giving it a shot. Thanks for the info, boss.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Piptocoin: 2:24pm On Nov 30, 2021
GabsonFX:
Disclaimer: This is a new prop firm, I have seen no proof of withdrawal so far; hence, study them carefully, try with the least account.

exactly...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by GdexFolami(m): 2:42pm On Nov 30, 2021
GabsonFX:

Wawu!!! You’re good bruh

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by ebenezary(m): 3:44pm On Nov 30, 2021
Please what is the maximum lot you took per trade and how many trade position per day

I will still take another $50,000.00 challenge in the next few weeks

GabsonFX:

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by infofirst(m): 4:41pm On Nov 30, 2021
GabsonFX:
Disclaimer: This is a new prop firm, I have seen no proof of withdrawal so far; hence, study them carefully, try with the least account.

Maybe it's funding talent reloaded. They used to have no minimum trading days too

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by boom99(m): 6:36pm On Nov 30, 2021
rhynoemmie:

hmmm
my gee, how many pips are you pursuing now...

Done for today

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by samfelly: 7:19pm On Nov 30, 2021
zonall:

BUY @ 1794.7
SL: 1789
TP: 1809 {RR- 1: 2.5}

Alternatively,
BUY @ 1791
SL: 1788
TP: 1809 {RR- 1: 6}

Boss, please, is GOLD done SELLING? Ah! I don tire joor
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Jameselias: 7:45pm On Nov 30, 2021
saintfaculty:

Sir please how do you spot does boxs? and can it be used in crypto too? . ( major crypto though)
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by samfelly: 8:38pm On Nov 30, 2021
GabsonFX:
On the FTMO website, here is the leadership board of those who currently trade US$100K live account and are top 10 as of today, though this is floating, so it changes every 10mins. I check this every week and get amazed how much this prop pays funded traders every 2weeks....mhen shocked

Boss, will FTMO really pay any customer who makes 100% profit or above, the money?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Piptocoin: 9:01pm On Nov 30, 2021
infofirst:

Maybe it's funding talent reloaded. They used to have no minimum trading days too

hmm...now you have said it it just makes sense but time will tell if they are genuine or not.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 30, 2021
This one is based in the US, not sure where funding talent came from. We will get to know them as time goes on.

I realized thier site design is kinda similar to thar of TCF, may be it's from one of their dissociated staff. grin

infofirst:

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 30, 2021
I can't vouch for any other prop out there, you see this FTMO they will pay you even 1000000% profit

samfelly:

Boss, will FTMO really pay any customer who makes 100% profit or above, the money?

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 30, 2021
My lot depends on my SL gap and the capital, maximum I can go on $100K account is 3.0

Maybe one trade in 2days, again, it's hard to tell, depends on what market shows me. Sometime I enter just less than 5 trades in a trading period.

Congrat in adv to ur next try.

ebenezary:
Please what is the maximum lot you took per trade and how many trade position per day

I will still take another $50,000.00 challenge in the next few weeks

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Piptocoin: 9:06pm On Nov 30, 2021
Jameselias:

Sir please how do you spot does boxs? and can it be used in crypto too? . ( major crypto though)

He has always said this. Look up the sixth post on page 379 of this thread.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 30, 2021
Absolutely!

Piptocoin:

hmm. When it comes to offers that are too good to be true from prop firms, my senses go on full alert mode. I shall still advise due diligence before giving it a shot. Thanks for the info, boss.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 30, 2021
WHAT A YEAR

In the next 30days, the year would be over. I have a request to make to Gabonfx.

Please will you do us the honours and create the next Forex Trading Alerts Thread for year 2022. You were exceptional.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by infofirst(m): 11:36pm On Nov 30, 2021
GabsonFX:
This one is based in the US, not sure where funding talent came from. We will get to know them as time goes on.

I realized thier site design is kinda similar to thar of TCF, may be it's from one of their dissociated staff. grin

I think they came from Canada.
Congratulations on your wins with ftmo. Those wins are more than enough motivation for one to venture fully into the prop things o.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by clems88(m): 12:56am On Dec 01, 2021
I wan to learn this Forex o. undecided I open a live account and funded with 30$ but I don't even know how to place order undecided . Watched some useless utube videos but they aren't explaining any thing
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Micielito: 2:00am On Dec 01, 2021
clems88:
I wan to learn this Forex o. undecided I open a live account and funded with 30$ but I don't even know how to place order undecided . Watched some useless utube videos but they aren't explaining any thing

Bros, add the $30 join wetin you wan use do detty December initially. Make the December detty wella for you cheesy

Cruise apart; keep watching videos you will eventually get the hang of it. Input "How to place order on forex market" on YouTube. Download about 5 videos from different Youtubers related to it. You will eventually get the one that is not "useless"

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Micielito: 2:07am On Dec 01, 2021
Happy New Month Traders.

Started my journey into the TA world recently. Hope to learn from the bosses here. Will be posting chart. A learner cheesy

@Saintfaculty, I love those boxes.
@charly20, I love the way you analyse also cool

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 3:29am On Dec 01, 2021
grin

Piptocoin:

Extraordinary profits. More pips to your account, boss. Little wonder you have sacked your boss grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Piptocoin: 6:22am On Dec 01, 2021
clems88:

Knowing how to place a trade is not the issue. The issue is knowing when to place the trade. There are tons of youtube videos that will help you master the 'how' in a matter of minutes...but knowing when takes months, years...and sometimes, that is not enough.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by MONEY247: 7:06am On Dec 01, 2021

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by charly20(m): 7:27am On Dec 01, 2021
Micielito:
Happy New Month Traders.

Started my journey into the TA world recently. Hope to learn from the bosses here. Will be posting chart. A learner cheesy

@Saintfaculty, I love those boxes.
@charly20, I love the way you analyse also cool

Thank you.
It's an honor.

clems88:

Accept that it will cost you time, be ready to pay the price (time) then the journey becomes an interesting one.

Be true to yourself.
If you're lacking in these, I don't think sleeping on YouTube, having hundreds of mentors, reading every trading course there is, etc would yield any good fruit.

I hope I made sense sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) ... (443)

Nigeria's Top 50 Richest Billionaires / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.