Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 - Business (394) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (322646 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) ... (443) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Tony142: 9:59am On Dec 01, 2021
MONEY247:

@Tony142...
I am angry here ooo...
But over the years....I have learned to love and look away....
I am a changed person....
And if you want to know...I deliberately dropped out....
So don't say my father this and that......
Stopping school was painful for me..... but I just had to stop....
You don't come online..
Especially to a faceless forum and talk anyhow....
You have not met me before......

I came here on nairaland to learn and booster my skills.... me advising a fellow trader like me to find hi/her trading path should not be a crime...
But if like insule from now... till any time you like..
I would not be happy.... but I would look away...

See you at the top...

I drop a quote sometime ago that forex traders hate school but they attacked me that it was a lie

I have contemplated dropping out more than 50 times but my parents make me to still continue

No worry, just use forex take blow and your will easily forgive u for dropping out, infact, when he see your Benz, he will buy like "My son do u want to drop out for the 2nd time again? So that I can buy a 2nd car" grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by MONEY247: 10:03am On Dec 01, 2021
Tony142:

Na by force?

But you vex me.... remember you have an email on nairaland... you can be traced your with your Gmail.....

Please we are still quarreling......

Let's be thankful you were not near me....I was mad here....
You just opened old wound oooo....
I pray I forget.....
My one year+ maybe closing 2 ..... is an experience.....
You can not buy experience in the market....
You only gain it...

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by ncpat(m): 10:06am On Dec 01, 2021
ncpat:
Buying USDZAR

You can still join the train just look out for a pullback and enter.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by clems88(m): 10:23am On Dec 01, 2021
Tony142:

U are new to Forex, instead of u to focus on learning 1st b4 earning, you don rush go deposit 30$ for your live account, I guess u want to buy Benz tomorrow morning lipsrsealed
I trade crypto.
Just that the meta 4 trading platform is confusing to me

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by samfelly: 10:26am On Dec 01, 2021
Tony142:

My trading history should be the least of your concern, why?...because you should be more concerned for wasting your fathers money he used in training u in school but still end up been a drop out

Also, U have only 10$ in your account and u want to argue with people that can buy u grin

Come, Tony142, I know that we are all supposed to agree to disagree, but at times still dey use MATURITY, pls. Be diplomatic whenever you reply anyone!

In short, for once, prove who you are; 'dash' us ur investor's login details, let us all here chorus, "my oga!"

Thank you

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by MONEY247: 10:29am On Dec 01, 2021
ncpat:

You can still join the train just look out for a pullback and enter.

Nice one boss....
Selling AUDUSD....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by samfelly: 10:42am On Dec 01, 2021
Tony142:

Alright, we are good, no more quarrel cool

Very very good, bro, I like this more. Depression is REAL! Let's keep encouraging one another, pls.

Thank u, once more
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by MONEY247: 10:45am On Dec 01, 2021
Tony142:

For now let me just leave u, when your equity have grow to 6 figures and above then come back let talk grin

@Tony142.....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by haryodehjia(m): 10:51am On Dec 01, 2021
Tony142:

My trading history should be the least of your concern, why?...because you should be more concerned for wasting your fathers money he used in training u in school but still end up been a drop out

Also, U have only 10$ in your account and u want to argue with people that can buy u grin

See digging.. Oga sheriff���
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Donsheddy: 11:03am On Dec 01, 2021
ekesoft:

Bro I sent you a mail, want us to discuss on something
okay bro... will reply now
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by MONEY247: 11:07am On Dec 01, 2021
@Tony142... according to your nairaland moniker.......
Please quote me when you see this message....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by MONEY247: 11:18am On Dec 01, 2021
Tony142:

@tony142...
Please let's continue the fight....
Let's fund a 100 dollars live account....

Let it be a form competition.... first to reach...1k dolls....
You withdraw and give the winner....(please I am seriously looking for money for other things)...
You want to shame me on nairaland.....go on...
You just wounded me..... and as far as I know you are not experienced in this market....
Go on... bring other screenshot of my posts on nairaland.....
Let us all gladly reason it together....I may still find help here...

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Piptocoin: 11:20am On Dec 01, 2021
Tony142, you don buy market. December sales with promo.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Piptocoin: 11:21am On Dec 01, 2021
MONEY247:

@tony142...
Please let's continue the fight....
Let's fund a 100 dollars live account....

Let it be a form competition.... first to reach...1k dolls....
You withdraw and give the winner....(please I am seriously looking for money for other things)...
You want to shame me on nairaland.....go on...
You just wounded me..... and as far as I know you are not experienced in this market....
Go on... bring other screenshot of my posts on nairaland.....
Let us all gladly reason it together....I may still find help here...

Let it go. He hurt you deeply and obviously but let it go and heal faster...become better.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 01, 2021
Piptocoin:

Let it go. He hurt you deeply and obviously but let it go and heal faster...become better.
he is still very hurt and didnt see a sincere apology . i dont want it to be like my own is too much but tony142 should apologize very sincerely first and not trying to motivate or whine away that then it should be mutual then everything should end. i love you brothers pls bury the hatchet as it should be

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 01, 2021
undecided undecided undecided

And some of us here are secretly liking Tony142 posts, just to put more fire and encourage him to continue. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 01, 2021
Dec/Jan: not different from others, wishing you success in your journey with MFF

GreatestManEver:
I don’t know why adults need to fight to prove a point. Why Adults for Godsake. It’s alright
No one is perfect but we keep learning.

GabsonFx please brother what have been your experiences trading on December /January?
Is it normally bad as people say it? Because I’d love to opt in for MyForexFunds 20k account January I guess.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 01, 2021
GabsonFX:
Dec/Jan: not different from others, wishing you success in your journey with MFF

Thanks boss

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by boom99(m): 12:51pm On Dec 01, 2021
friendbee:
boom99 i will like to chat with you.

Bro. I may not be able to respond to your mail now. But I will in due time

Done for today

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by charly20(m): 1:45pm On Dec 01, 2021
From small encouragement, everything became sour like this?

Mr. Tony142, this is definitely not the first time you're doing this and it's highly immature of you.

It's really sad to imagine grown a** men bickering and hurting each other on a FACELESS FORUM.
Aren't we supposed to help each other become the best of ourselves in this business?

Tueh!

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by rhynoemmie(m): 1:55pm On Dec 01, 2021
boom99:

Done for today

Godspeed my brother.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Piptocoin: 2:00pm On Dec 01, 2021
GreatestManEver:
he is still very hurt and didnt see a sincere apology . i dont want it to be like my own is too much but tony142 should apologize very sincerely first and not trying to motivate or whine away that then it should be mutual then everything should end. i love you brothers pls bury the hatchet as it should be

That was really below the belt as far as I can tell. I expect Tony142 to apologise to Money247 but that is up to him to decide.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Piptocoin: 2:02pm On Dec 01, 2021
GabsonFX:
undecided undecided undecided

And some of us here are secretly liking Tony142 posts, just to put more fire and encourage him to continue. undecided

That is the power of anonymity. It fuels hypocrisy.

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by successsam121: 2:04pm On Dec 01, 2021
GabsonFX:

Exactly!

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Tony142: 2:16pm On Dec 01, 2021
Piptocoin:

That was really below the belt as far as I can tell. I expect Tony142 to apologise to Money247 but that is up to him to decide.

Abeg make all of ona go rest joor, I don tell him say "we are good" but yet he still want to fight and u are telling me about apology

Dropping out of school might be making him depressed, but guess what?...everyone has a problem they are secretly fight, so nobody should transfer his aggression to another person

Copyjoe is a very smart guy, do u know why I said so?...it is because he was the one I mentioned, so that means 90% of what I said was directed to him, but guess what he did not fight or attack me back, he was cool about it and he moved on, but Money247 came and buy the fight for himself , if u know you are very emotional and easily get hurt, then why not mind your business instead of trying to argue with people who have sold out their emotion? If he is not OK with the "we are good" I said then let him continue using his time to be quarreling, while I use my time to be doing research and learning 1 or 2 things about the market cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 01, 2021

10 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by sunbbo(m): 3:22pm On Dec 01, 2021
GabsonFX:
Let's focus strictly on business! business!! business!!! No distractions.

If you all remember, I posted the top 10 leadership board of $100K funded traders on FTMO. As of yesterday, Nov 30, this US guy Mario was and is still on 10th on the leadership board. I became motivated to take his position. So I continued trading my account and hopefully I enter the top 10 leadership board by the end of today.

Profits bumped to $16,010.08

This is awesome bro, thank you for motivating us. You are the real MVP.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by MONEY247: 3:35pm On Dec 01, 2021
Tony142:

Abeg make all of ona go rest joor, I don tell him say "we are good" but yet he still want to fight and u are telling me about apology

Dropping out of school might be making him depressed, but guess what?...everyone has a problem they are secretly fight, so nobody should transfer his aggression to another person

Copyjoe is a very smart guy, do u know why I said so?...it is because he was the one I mentioned, so that means 90% of what I said was directed to him, but guess what he did not fight or attack me back, he was cool about it and he moved on, but Money247 came and buy the fight for himself , if u know you are very emotional and easily get hurt, then why not mind your business instead of trying to argue with people who have sold out their emotion? If he is not OK with the "we are good" I said then let him continue using his time to be quarreling, while I use my time to be doing research and learning 1 or 2 things about the market cool

You still dey talk
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by MONEY247: 3:42pm On Dec 01, 2021
Price came near my Tp ...
Wide spread sometimes....

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 01, 2021
GabsonFX:
Let's focus strictly on business! business!! business!!! No distractions.

If you all remember, I posted the top 10 leadership board of $100K funded traders on FTMO. As of yesterday, Nov 30, this US guy Mario was and is still on 10th on the leadership board. I became motivated to take his position. So I continued trading my account and hopefully I enter the top 10 leadership board by the end of today.

Profits bumped to $16,010.08
Fire on boss!!!! We dey learn

(1) (2) (3) ... (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) ... (443)

Nigeria's Top 50 Richest Billionaires / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.