Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,212 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 - Business (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (321627 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (443) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Donvic4u(m): 2:21pm On Feb 20, 2021
ProsperoTrading:

I enter again

OK...

Nice one boss

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by CopyJoe: 2:28pm On Feb 20, 2021
@Infofirst HotForex doesn't have $1000 as minimum balance on Demo. How do I go about this? The least I saw was $5000.

Someone should help.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by CopyJoe: 2:30pm On Feb 20, 2021
CopyJoe is already taken. So, I used CopyJose.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by ProsperoTrading: 2:31pm On Feb 20, 2021
CopyJoe:
@Infofirst HotForex doesn't have $1000 as minimum balance on Demo. How do I go about this? The least I saw was $5000.

Someone should help.

Try Forextime
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by CopyJoe: 2:33pm On Feb 20, 2021
ProsperoTrading:

Try Forextime

Okay boss. Done.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by amolak: 3:33pm On Feb 20, 2021
infofirst:
It appears @Prosperoperotrading is leading consistency wise.
Can @Prosperoperotrading give some tips to help others.
My other observation is that some of us are trading with a not too good habit of over trading even with the leverage of 1:25 that I suggested just to tame over trading.
Above all, we are all doing fine and I strongly advise we reflect and adjust. When you trade responsibly, you will still end up in top 3.
@amolak,it seems you are yet to claim your recharge card of last week.
Based on what I have observed, I will modify some things for the competition starting march 1

What have participants learn so far? Lets share our experiences
I will claim it sir. I use this opportunity to thank you for your generosity. I supposed to be among top 3. I always missed my chance last day of the trading
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by sodieklucas(m): 4:10pm On Feb 20, 2021
I have been following the thread some days now, pls someone should explain how I can benefit from this programme. I need help on my forex journey and I want this year to be the year of my breakthrough.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by charly20(m): 4:11pm On Feb 20, 2021
ProsperoTrading:

So in a nutshell, I wait for the entry trigger, then I place sell or buy limit.

I wish you could explain better
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by osasyankee(m): 5:13pm On Feb 20, 2021
Hello guys, Please what broker do u guys recommend. Planning to go live account soon. Oanda is no longer accepting Nigerians. would have been a preferred choice.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by infofirst(m): 5:25pm On Feb 20, 2021
CopyJoe:
CopyJoe is already taken. So, I used CopyJose.

Noted boss Mi
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Crixxx: 8:08pm On Feb 20, 2021
Mehn, a big thank you to Infofirst for giving me the opportunity to participate in my first ever forex competition.. It's was a hilarious 1 and worthwhile grin. Along the line I learnt new things..

I hope opportunities like this keep coming.
Congrats to the winners you're all deserving.

Have a nice weekend. <3

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Crixxx: 8:10pm On Feb 20, 2021
infofirst:
All thanks to God for making it possible.
Last trial week contest is out and link below.
First thing we should try and do first is to read the rules. Rules are part of the competition.

https://www.fxblue.com/competitions/ViewCompetition.aspx?id=1236&rx=1613816536825

Hope this won't be the last from you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Karleb(m): 8:14pm On Feb 20, 2021
osasyankee:
Hello guys, Please what broker do u guys recommend. Planning to go live account soon. Oanda is no longer accepting Nigerians. would have been a preferred choice.

XM.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by harizonal123(m): 9:25pm On Feb 20, 2021
I just read where one of our own pr....ac... Said he has quited trading fx and also said all the time spent in fx was wasted. shocked

Only the strong survive here. It' has been 14 solid years of trading fx yet I just started getting it right october last year

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Piptocoin: 10:24pm On Feb 20, 2021
harizonal123:
I just read where one of our own pr....ac... Said he has quited trading fx and also said all the time spent in fx was wasted. shocked

Only the strong survive here. It' has been 14 solid years of trading fx yet I just started getting it right october last year

I'm just curious but to what would you attribute your less consistently successful years (for lack of a better description) and what changed for you? Hoping your answer would be an eye-opener for many of us.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by haryodehjia(m): 11:30pm On Feb 20, 2021
Gold outlook for the week...

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by cdec01: 12:23am On Feb 21, 2021
CopyJoe:

Someone should help.
They do, I just found how to go about it.
After creating the $5000 demo account, go to my account on myHF, click on the demo, there you would see the demo account you created, then you click on remove funds.
So you have to remove $4000.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by harizonal123(m): 1:13am On Feb 21, 2021
Piptocoin:

I'm just curious but to what would you attribute your less consistently successful years (for lack of a better description) and what changed for you? Hoping your answer would be an eye-opener for many of us.

Psychology(how the market works) was the game changer. 90% of us already have the wrong mindset/view about the market without knowing and refuse to change cos we think we understand it better than anyone else. Learn from the experience of successful traders around the world by reading their books it will definitely shorten your leaning curve instead experimenting over the years. For instance I stopped focussing on high winning rate & decided to focus on how I can win big.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Piptocoin: 2:05am On Feb 21, 2021
harizonal123:

Psychology(how the market works) was the game changer. 90% of us already have the wrong mindset/view about the market without knowing and refuse to change cos we think we understand it better than anyone else. Learn from the experience of successful traders around the world by reading their books it will definitely shorten your leaning curve instead experimenting over the years. For instance I stopped focussing on high winning rate & decided to focus on how I can win big.

Psychology is the game changer. Very revealing. This means the strategy is not as important as the psychology. Thank you so much for your reply. Really grateful for this gem of knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 3:52am On Feb 21, 2021
osasyankee:
Have you demo traded enough?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 3:55am On Feb 21, 2021
harizonal123:

And the beauty of it is that you will get it right forever.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by GladmanGoddey(m): 5:59am On Feb 21, 2021
@infofirst

Can I still join the competition?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by osasyankee(m): 6:38am On Feb 21, 2021
jcmaiah:

Have you demo traded enough?

I have been demo trading for the past 12 months consistently. I just turned an account of 2k to 3.5k in the past 3 months. Was able to develop a strategy with a win rate of 54perxent and RRR of 1:1.8 using ATR
Minimun of 3 trades per day, on all 15 pairs
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 7:26am On Feb 21, 2021
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 21, 2021
osasyankee:

I have been demo trading for the past 12 months consistently. I just turned an account of 2k to 3.5k in the past 3 months. Was able to develop a strategy with a win rate of 54perxent and RRR of 1:1.8 using ATR
Minimun of 3 trades per day, on all 15 pairs
15 Major pairs you mean? Cause I trade about 26pairs
I think you are good to go. Just make sure you stick to your strategy exactly the way you demoed it no matter what happens
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 21, 2021
haryodehjia:
Gold outlook for the week...

Nice but i think it will take more than a week to achieve.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by osasyankee(m): 8:56am On Feb 21, 2021
jcmaiah:

15 Major pairs you mean? Cause I trade about 26pairs
I think you are good to go. Just make sure you stick to your strategy exactly the way you demoed it no matter what happens

I worked only on 15 on the pairs. And I think I'm very good to go. But my problem now is finding an honest broker. Because I'm planning to depost a substantial amount. Planning to go with Fxtm though. Don't know if there is a better broker.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by haryodehjia(m): 9:52am On Feb 21, 2021
XAUTrader4L:

Nice but i think it will take more than a week to achieve.

Okay sir
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by infofirst(m): 11:44am On Feb 21, 2021
GladmanGoddey:
@infofirst

Can I still join the competition?

Yes boss mi

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by infofirst(m): 11:46am On Feb 21, 2021
cdec01:

They do, I just found how to go about it.
After creating the $5000 demo account, go to my account on myHF, click on the demo, there you would see the demo account you created, then you click on remove funds.
So you have to remove $4000.

I advised you use icmarkets. Am not sure if the system will not disqualify you for that removal of funds.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 21, 2021
osasyankee:

I worked only on 15 on the pairs. And I think I'm very good to go. But my problem now is finding an honest broker. Because I'm planning to depost a substantial amount. Planning to go with Fxtm though. Don't know if there is a better broker.
They are not the best but they are good. You could try globalprime
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by candlestick: 12:22pm On Feb 21, 2021
Mrbillionaire:
Rejection?
your spread though!

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (443)

Nigeria's Top 50 Richest Billionaires / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.