Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,027 members, 7,825,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 - Business (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (323839 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (443) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 17, 2021
Donvic4u:

The best explanation I can give u is,
From ur screenshot I can approximate ur entry to be around 1820.
Price is around 1794 at the time of typing.
Your approximate profit pips is 260 x 0.25 = $650.
But going by your own explanation, then u should be having around $6500 profit.

So boss @Xautrader4L , which estimate is correct?

Ah am not a boss o, leave that one for people like infofirst. Anyway 2600 × 0.25 = 650
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by webizone(m): 7:55am On Feb 17, 2021
I just had a big realization. Forex and commodities price charts are not meant to be traded upon. They are simply indicators to your physical business. And you really can't lose. If for instance you expect silver to go up and you bought it (physically) and it's price is going down, you can still make money by simply buying and selling it! Brokers are not really there to make it easier but to make you broke. Unless you are into stocks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 7:57am On Feb 17, 2021
meshpips:
A $10 price change for gold is the equivalent of 100 pips of EURUSD.

If the price of gold falls from 1900 to 1890 ($10 price change), this will be the equivalent of EURUSD declining from 1.2100 to 1.2000 (100 pips).

We are on the same page with the price change. That $10 price change is 1000 pips for gold and like you have written 100 pips for eurusd. It is the decimal placing

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Donvic4u(m): 8:08am On Feb 17, 2021
XAUTrader4L:

Ah am not a boss o, leave that one for people like infofirst. Anyway 2600 × 0.25 = 650

Lol...
Seems u don't want to learn sha...

Most important thing is you are making the pips...

Enjoy

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by ogashman(m): 8:30am On Feb 17, 2021
Watching the black support line for a buy on gu

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 17, 2021
Donvic4u:

Lol...
Seems u don't want to learn sha...

Most important thing is you are making the pips...

Enjoy

https://ww.babypips.com/learn/forex/pips-and-pipettes

add w
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Theyoungmaster(m): 8:46am On Feb 17, 2021
I think this settles it. xautrader is spot on actually. I bow to superior argument.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Donvic4u(m): 8:55am On Feb 17, 2021
Theyoungmaster:
I think this settles it. xautrader is spot on actually. I bow to superior argument.

How?
Where is the 2000 pips?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Thunday1005(m): 9:09am On Feb 17, 2021
Gold pips counts on myfxbook will show 2000+ pips

But the dollar value will be the same as having 200 pips on EURUSD.

Different pips counts but the same dollar value

jcmaiah:
Xautrader4L
Upload your account to myfxbook and solve this pip matter once and for all. There you will see your pip count after close of trade
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Thunday1005(m): 9:11am On Feb 17, 2021
Different pips count but still same dollar value as trading 200 pips on EURUSD
Theyoungmaster:

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Donvic4u(m): 9:36am On Feb 17, 2021
I was counting it according to the dollar value..

OK I understand where he is coming from now

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Theyoungmaster(m): 10:46am On Feb 17, 2021
Donvic4u:
I was counting it according to the dollar value..

OK I understand where he is coming from now

Yeah. I was counting it according to dollar value too till I checked myfxbook and realized he was talking about pips count.

This kind back and forth arguments and educating and make this forum fun. We need more of such.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Theyoungmaster(m): 10:46am On Feb 17, 2021
Thunday1005:
Different pips count but still same dollar value as trading 200 pips on EURUSD

Exactly.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by infofirst(m): 10:53am On Feb 17, 2021
Theyoungmaster:

This kind back and forth arguments and educating and make this forum fun. We need more of such.

Yeah. It has been discussed in the past nd just wanted to see how it will end.

@XAUTrader4L was right with what he was saying. Some did not just understand his point
Others were right too. Just same result but different approach

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by TAGM(m): 11:12am On Feb 17, 2021
infofirst:

Yeah. It has been discussed in the past nd just wanted to see how it will end.

@XAUTrader4L was right with what he was saying. Some did not just understand his point
Others were right too. Just same result but different approach

Good morning boss. I leant you were organizing a contest. please sir I would like to participate if it's still on
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Abambam: 1:16pm On Feb 17, 2021
Abambam:
I don't know if it will work out or not. Stop loss usually 50 - 100pips. Long term
Abambam:
eurusd
Fear of missing out.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Theyoungmaster(m): 2:55pm On Feb 17, 2021
This week's contest is crazy! Prosperotrading and Crixx be doing magic! Damn bro!
Nice one.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by boom99(m): 3:04pm On Feb 17, 2021
Selling

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by infofirst(m): 5:37pm On Feb 17, 2021
infofirst:
I am in Gold sell. Will love to see gold visit 176*** before uptrend resumes. Who has same bias all along?

Impatience hum... Despite this believe on feb 3rd, today 17th, it happened and I got net losses in full doses.

Never give up. On to the next.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by infofirst(m): 5:37pm On Feb 17, 2021
Theyoungmaster:
This week's contest is crazy! Prosperotrading and Crixx be doing magic! Damn bro!
Nice one.

Am telling you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Abambam: 5:51pm On Feb 17, 2021
Abambam:
Waiting for reactions. Reversal usually takes place Wednesday/Thursday.
Nzdcad

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Daytrader1: 5:58pm On Feb 17, 2021
First of all, if you are trader or u came across trading anyhow and you seem interested in forex please don't leave it and don't give up its GOD'S PLAN, honestly forex is the future tho it's not for everybody but it is bound to make you rich if you consistent and value KNOWLEDGE, it is not for the weak BE STRONG PSYCHOLOGICALLY, EMOTIONALLY, HAVE A PLAN you'll win, have this (IF YOU DON'T RISK IT, NO BISCUIT) mindset.
Note I'm just a regular profitable trader not a sales man. Now, what I'm bringing to y'all today is a binary bot, that's make profit for you while trading. And yes if you have the money just buy it, its 40usd only and it's 100% worth it, i am a day trader myself and there is something that gets in the way of Traders, and that's our emotions. It makes us vulnerable while trading my manipulating our actions with impatience and mostly FEAR, i am still a day trader till today! But i so much value this robot cos it trades with zero EMOTIONS, zero empathy and 100% execution based on its rule based strategy that is proven to be profitable in the long run. i just been waking up to profits and making withdrawal steady, Trust me if u find this you're lucky this is not a sale it's a GIFT. People hardly appreciate these days so it's gotta cost you. I also have a day Trading strategy for active traders that like to execute trades themselves, honestly i bought this strategy 500usd and it's the easiest shit ever, I'll give a serious trader for FREE, but the robot is not free cos it'll be a property for you that make you money on the go both for (experienced and inexperienced traders) . Note there will be losses nothin is 100%. Example i deposited 100usd it took 15 trades 12 won, 3 lost, balance 465 usd. Depending on your risk tolerance.
It works for both pc and mobile.
HMU if you like: 090 6549 4057

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by TheYoda: 6:29pm On Feb 17, 2021
Daytrader1:

Note I'm just a regular profitable trader not a sales man. Now, what I'm bringing to y'all today is a binary bot, that's make profit for you while trading. And yes if you have the money just buy it, its 40usd only and it's 100% worth it,

i bought this strategy 500usd and it's the easiest shit ever, I'll give a serious trader for FREE, but the robot is not free cos it'll be a property for you that make you money
I'm not a sales person bla bla bla, and went ahead to pitch sales hehehe such a joker. I'm sure you are excited, for your mind, plenty mugun dey here LOL. grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Daytrader1: 6:41pm On Feb 17, 2021
TheYoda:
I'm not a sales person bla bla bla, and went ahead to pitch sales hehehe such a joker. I'm sure you are excited, for your mind, plenty mugun dey here LOL. grin grin grin
I'm not a sales person, truly if i was this write up woulda been different. Well people reason in perspective sha
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by hidhrhis(m): 6:45pm On Feb 17, 2021
Daytrader1:

I'm not a sales person, truly if i was this write up woulda been different. Well people reason in perspective sha
bro just walk away jejely or u else na oyo u dey

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by bigbasho: 7:18pm On Feb 17, 2021
ogashman:
Watching the black support line for a buy on gu

I am looking around there also. I hope it holds

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Abambam: 11:34pm On Feb 17, 2021
Abambam:
eurusd
Abambam:
Fear of missing out.
TP hit.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Abambam: 11:44pm On Feb 17, 2021
bigbasho:

I personally prefer the Demand area around 1.3685 from your posted chart.
My rule of thumb is, whenever I see supply and demand, I like to use the next one. I always try to avoid the first one on the chart.

I anonymously emailed you something few days ago, I use that in confluence with the next demand or supply on chart. I skip the immediate supply and demand, support and resistance.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by meshpips(m): 5:45am On Feb 18, 2021
bigbasho:

Quite possibly, we will see a bounce from 1.3801 to 1.3888 and then sellers can step in again.

Trade safe!

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by bigbasho: 8:03am On Feb 18, 2021
meshpips:

Quite possibly, we will see a bounce from 1.3801 to 1.3888 and then sellers can step in again.

Trade safe!

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (443)

Nigeria's Top 50 Richest Billionaires / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.