Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 - Business (435) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (321836 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) ... (443) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Gasive: 6:03pm On Dec 26, 2021
Ralphjoe:

You no dey read o, i said 97% accuracy not return on investment. This means that if the robot should take hundred trades, it will get 97 of them in profit and 3 in loss. The robot will always make back the loss so it's always guaranteed. For the past 3 months that i got to know this bot, it's been in consistent profits so it's genuine.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Donvic4u(m): 6:30pm On Dec 26, 2021
Ralphjoe:

Only you actually said something sensible on this thread, the thing is that the Robot is quite accurate since it's inception.

And how many years ago was that since it's inception??
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Feshizzy(m): 6:32pm On Dec 26, 2021
Stop engaging the fraudster,
Let him sell it to his family and friend and make dem super Rich.

If you can't show a follow up trade explorer then WE DON'T CARE
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Dfrenzy(m): 6:34pm On Dec 26, 2021
Feshizzy:
Stop engaging the fraudster,
Let him sell it to his family and friend and make dem super Rich.

If you can't show a follow up trade explorer then WE DON'T CARE

Why will you call him a fraudster? If you are not convinced, or interested in investing in IPC, you can simply ignore. I know nothing about forex, and have been a profitable Crypto trader for a while now. But, I was shown the Intelligence Prime Capital opportunity, and did embrace it with an open mind, so far, it has been an amazing experience. The least I have earned in a month has been 35% of my invested capital. It is simply an arbitrage trading bot, and I can relate to how it operates because I have seen the effectiveness, and efficiency of bots in the crypto world. We are in the era of AI, and robot are taking over. The sooner you start to realize this, and have a shift of mindset, the better. If you are interested in knowing more, feel free to WhatsApp me, +2347018130222.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Donvic4u(m): 6:44pm On Dec 26, 2021
Dfrenzy:

Why will you call him a fraudster? If you are not convinced, or interested in investing in IPC, you can simply ignore. I know nothing about forex, and have been a profitable Crypto trader for a while now. But, I was shown the Intelligence Prime Capital opportunity, and did embrace it with an open mind, so far, it has been an amazing experience. The least I have earned in a month has been 35% of my invested capital. It is simply an arbitrage trading bot, and I can relate to how it operates because I have seen the effectiveness, and efficiency of bots in the crypto world. We are in the era of AI, and robot are taking over. The sooner you start to realize this, and have a shift of mindset, the better. If you are interested in knowing more, feel free to WhatsApp me,

Wahala be like what again?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by CopyJoe: 6:46pm On Dec 26, 2021
Dfrenzy:

Why will you call him a fraudster? If you are not convinced, or interested in investing in IPC, you can simply ignore. I know nothing about forex, and have been a profitable Crypto trader for a while now. But, I was shown the Intelligence Prime Capital opportunity, and did embrace it with an open mind, so far, it has been an amazing experience. The least I have earned in a month has been 35% of my invested capital. It is simply an arbitrage trading bot, and I can relate to how it operates because I have seen the effectiveness, and efficiency of bots in the crypto world. We are in the era of AI, and robot are taking over. The sooner you start to realize this, and have a shift of mindset, the better. If you are interested in knowing more, feel free to WhatsApp me, +2347018130222.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Feshizzy(m): 6:55pm On Dec 26, 2021
Dfrenzy:

Why will you call him a fraudster? If you are not convinced, or interested in investing in IPC, you can simply ignore. I know nothing about forex, and have been a profitable Crypto trader for a while now. But, I was shown the Intelligence Prime Capital opportunity, and did embrace it with an open mind, so far, it has been an amazing experience. The least I have earned in a month has been 35% of my invested capital. It is simply an arbitrage trading bot, and I can relate to how it operates because I have seen the effectiveness, and efficiency of bots in the crypto world. We are in the era of AI, and robot are taking over. The sooner you start to realize this, and have a shift of mindset, the better. If you are interested in knowing more, feel free to WhatsApp me +234 SCAM BEWARE.

But yet, no trading journal cheesy
All talks and no show
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by charly20(m): 8:21pm On Dec 26, 2021
This people sef grin grin

Una no dey go holidays. Ndi robocop! grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Rostid: 9:26pm On Dec 26, 2021
Dfrenzy:

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Ralphjoe(m): 9:32pm On Dec 26, 2021
Donvic4u:

And how many years ago was that since it's inception??
It's been six months so far now. And it's been consistently giving profits for the past six months now.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by VlamesIffect(f): 9:37pm On Dec 26, 2021
I just feel all these AI talks is a big lie. No person will have what can beat the market & come here to look for people to collect money from. You go keep am to yourself.....

I support the use of AI & QUANT Technology but then you suppose drop us trade explorer proof. If it works you no go even dey here na big firms you go dey deal with not our small money accounts.....

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by VlamesIffect(f): 9:37pm On Dec 26, 2021
Ralphjoe:

It's been six months so far now. And it's been consistently giving profits for the past six months now.

No trade explorer proof just by mouth?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Donsheddy: 9:41pm On Dec 26, 2021
Ralphjoe:

you suppose don buy Benz by now na...

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Englishisamust: 10:00pm On Dec 26, 2021
Ralphjoe:

You no dey read o, i said 97% accuracy not return on investment. This means that if the robot should take hundred trades, it will get 97 of them in profit and 3 in loss. The robot will always make back the loss so it's always guaranteed. For the past 3 months that i got to know this bot, it's been in consistent profits so it's genuine.

Is better you leave this thread for your own good. This is a dangerous place to sell ur market because of experience which member of this thread had encountered with all this local scammer. God save u Yoda is not here. The bashing might have been worse than this grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Feshizzy(m): 10:24pm On Dec 26, 2021
Englishisamust:

Is better you leave this thread for your own good. This is a dangerous place to sell ur market because of experience which member of this thread had encountered with all this local scammer. God save u Yoda is not here. The bashing might have been worse than this grin

TheYoda cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by saintfaculty(m): 11:25pm On Dec 26, 2021
My view on #Ethereum in coming days... Price forming a falling wedge on supporting trendlines...
#forex #cryptocurrencies #ETH

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Ralphjoe(m): 11:26pm On Dec 26, 2021
Englishisamust:

The worst part is that I am not a scammer, people should have an open mind on things, where not carry out a research on what I said before you term it scam?
I have done my bits, thanks for the advice.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Piptocoin: 1:23am On Dec 27, 2021
Ralphjoe, could you and your friend allow the thread to flow in its original direction without being clogged by your persuasive speeches as regards bots making mind-blowing profits? the majority of us that have reacted to this are of the opinion that without something concrete like a trade explorer to back up your claim we are simply not interested.

10 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by ncpat(m): 10:15am On Dec 27, 2021
Good morning guys

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by MONEY247: 11:33am On Dec 27, 2021
ncpat:
Good morning guys

Nice one chief...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by ncpat(m): 12:32pm On Dec 27, 2021
Sell AUDUSD

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by ncpat(m): 1:47pm On Dec 27, 2021
Add more sell to AUDCHF
Follow me @ ur own Risk

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by CopyJoe: 1:50pm On Dec 27, 2021
ncpat:
Add more sell to AUDCHF
Follow me @ ur own Risk

No sl?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by dennison4luv: 2:15pm On Dec 27, 2021
Since i lost Ftmo challenge, this is the second time i am passing their free trial...
From next week i will subscribe again

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by ncpat(m): 2:27pm On Dec 27, 2021
CopyJoe:

No sl?

Above swing high

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by CopyJoe: 2:54pm On Dec 27, 2021
ncpat:

Above swing high

Okay boss.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Saskay44: 3:00pm On Dec 27, 2021
ncpat:

Above swing high
nice omo see d bullish candle way just comot
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by ncpat(m): 3:05pm On Dec 27, 2021
Saskay44:
nice omo see d bullish candle way just comot

I'm seeing it no cos for alarm, this another opportunity to watch out for sell
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by abham: 3:06pm On Dec 27, 2021
You dey motivate me ajeh, good luck on your next trial.

dennison4luv:
Since i lost Ftmo challenge, this is the second time i am passing their free trial...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by boom99(m): 3:37pm On Dec 27, 2021
AUDCAD about selling
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Feshizzy(m): 3:49pm On Dec 27, 2021
dennison4luv:

Nice one mate,
This was really smooth
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by boom99(m): 3:50pm On Dec 27, 2021
boom99:
AUDCAD about selling

In profit. May do more than 5pip

(1) (2) (3) ... (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) ... (443)

Nigeria's Top 50 Richest Billionaires / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.