Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 - Business (438) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (323900 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) ... (443) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by israelp(m): 10:00am On Dec 29, 2021
I grow 10000$ to 100,000$ in a day grin grin

All u need is to wait and understand d chart..... With strong signals...also with a gud instrument

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Feshizzy(m): 10:17am On Dec 29, 2021
israelp:

All u need is to wait and understand d chart..... With strong signals...also with a gud instrument

Na wettin sam be feel like too,
Until market jam am back.. grin

Enjoy the vibes while it last

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by boom99(m): 10:28am On Dec 29, 2021
USDCHF and USDCAD ready to sell in few minutes. Expecting 5pips at least. Fingers crossed.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by highcurrent: 10:37am On Dec 29, 2021
Feshizzy:

Na wettin sam be feel like too,
Until market jam am back.. grin

Enjoy the vibes while it last
....e go soon humble...gringrin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by boom99(m): 10:59am On Dec 29, 2021
boom99:
USDCHF and USDCAD ready to sell in few minutes. Expecting 5pips at least. Fingers crossed.

Both are now in profit

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Kaybee7000(m): 11:02am On Dec 29, 2021
saintfaculty:
My view on #Ethereum in coming days... Price forming a falling wedge on supporting trendlines...
#forex #cryptocurrencies #ETH

I sent you mail,u didn't reply neither talk here

This is my digit(08054922772)
Pls hi m through any social media(whatapp preferably)

PLLLSSSSS or drop ur digit
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Piptocoin: 11:32am On Dec 29, 2021
israelp:

Seriously? You should buy US and Russia in less than a year with that claim.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Englishisamust: 11:35am On Dec 29, 2021
israelp:

Na koboko and matchet market go use flog u when the time come.grin grin

Market know how make a newbie a guru in the beginning
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Rostid: 12:19pm On Dec 29, 2021
boom99:

Both are now in profit

Boss, is RSI a major part of your strategy?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by VlamesIffect(f): 12:39pm On Dec 29, 2021
samfelly:
I wish to give up forex trading, but I do not really want to give up embarassed

Forex is so easy and yet so hard.

2022 don come and I no know if I go smile or still lament, like dis, in its end (by December)?

One thing is certain; if I will be lamenting (to everyone here) or if I will be smiling (to the banks), is in ma hands

#EnoughisEnough

grin

Jokes aside my boss. Forex isnt beans. Even me sef na stocks i dun go into. At least this year wasn't bad for me. If you can also start to pick stocks from next year while you trade Forex by the side. . Like i learn from that boss, ilovebigyansh, stocks no be CFD like forex, stocks you are actually investing than speculating like in FX. Every investment na risk but at all at all na him bad pass.

While we dey run our different strategies on FX ( & hoping to get better with our performance) make we try dey hedge our money / invest on stocks. May God help us.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by boom99(m): 12:40pm On Dec 29, 2021
Rostid:

Boss, is RSI a major part of your strategy?

No sir.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by VlamesIffect(f): 12:51pm On Dec 29, 2021
israelp:

Team 1:3000 Leverage

grin grin grin

1 lot size on $100 account. I see you bro grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Rostid: 12:56pm On Dec 29, 2021
boom99:

No sir.

Okay.
I only asked because I usually notice clear divergences on most of your M1 charts.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by CopyJoe: 1:21pm On Dec 29, 2021
Englishisamust:

Please can I ask how many loosing streak you had before you arrive at -70%?
That means if you are risking 3 percent on every trade that means you will need to have 23 losses on a row before you end up at -70% which I think it is not possible. I think you are not taking risk management into consideration which I myself, I'm still working on. It easy to be greedy in this Forex market if you don't know how to control your emotions .
Nevertheless, never give up, endeveour to realize your mistake and correct it. We are all gonna make it in 2022.

I co-ask.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Kaesyrn(m): 1:28pm On Dec 29, 2021
#QuickReminder �

One Man's Ceiling is Another Man's Floor...��

One Man's Support is Another Man's Resistance...⚓⚓

One Man's Stop Loss is Another Man's Entry...��

You've got to learn How to fall , before you learn to fly...��

Step into the new year with your head held up high ✅✅

Cc.
@samfelly

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by boom99(m): 1:33pm On Dec 29, 2021
AUDCAD about to sell
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by boom99(m): 2:04pm On Dec 29, 2021
boom99:
AUDCAD about to sell

In profit. It should do at lest 5pips
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by boom99(m): 4:27pm On Dec 29, 2021
EURGBP should sell now. But this pair I no like am. So I watch from sideline

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by boom99(m): 4:39pm On Dec 29, 2021
boom99:
EURGBP should sell now. But this pair I no like am. So I watch from sideline

It's in good profit. Chai
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by samfelly: 5:14pm On Dec 29, 2021
Englishisamust:

Please can I ask how many loosing streak you had before you arrive at -70%?
That means if you are risking 3 percent on every trade that means you will need to have 23 losses on a row before you end up at -70% which I think it is not possible. I think you are not taking risk management into consideration, which I myself, I'm still working on. It easy to be greedy in this Forex market if you don't know how to control your emotions.

Nevertheless, never give up, endeveour to realize your mistake and correct it. We are all gonna make it in 2022.

Significant ones, about 7

And you are absolutely correct in your deductions of my laughable trades and character. Yes, I did you just outlined. I am critically thinking about how I want to be trading - not like a gambler, anymore, cos I do have a strategy, but gambler spirit still reels me in, every time. That's why I am telling myself I Now Know What I Don't Have To Do - I don't have to impress anybody. I don't have to be rich over night. I don't have to eat everything in one whole day. That gambling addiction needs to be broken!

Maybe we should create a Gamblers' Anonymous club just like Alcoholics Anonymous, here grin

To this minutes, I still wonder what keeps Feshizzy in check. Like, I no go fit deposit $2,000 for my account and I go dey take trinket of trades. His self control is a god on its own. I envy that god, cos I no get am. I sincerely hope for 2022 to change my narratives. smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Fxwarrior: 5:18pm On Dec 29, 2021
Gold Trade

Buystop @ 1805
Stoploss @ 1795

Target 1820

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by samfelly: 5:18pm On Dec 29, 2021
Piptocoin:

I don't know about others but what you said here is one of the greatest psychological truisms as regards forex. The takeaway here is knowing that no strategy will always fetch the trader pips no matter how good it is therefore the trader has to be disciplined to take only trades that meet his/her criteria/conditions, refuse to take trades on impulse and resist the temptation of FOMO while sticking to sound money management.

It is the impulse and fomo for me - I need flogging grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Piptocoin: 5:26pm On Dec 29, 2021
samfelly:

And you are absolutely correct in your deductions of my laughable trades and character. Yes, I did you just outlined. I am critically thinking about how I want to be trading - not like a gambler, anymore, cos I do have a strategy, but gambler spirit still reels me in, every time. That's why I am telling myself I Now Know What I Don't Have To Do - I don't have to impress anybody. I don't have to be rich over night. I don't have to eat everything in one whole day. That gambling addiction needs to be broken!

Maybe we should create a Gamblers' Anonymous club just like Alcoholics Anonymous, here grin

To this minutes, I still wonder what keeps Feshizzy in check. Like, I no go fit deposit $2,000 for my account and I go dey take trinket of trades. His self control is a god on its own. I envy that god, cos I no get am. I sincerely hope for 2022 to change my narratives. smiley smiley

This is why there is the option of prop firms route to magnify your profits with good risk appetite. Of course, you can also potentially grow your account substantially but prop firms give more food for thought as regards exponential profit margin.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by samfelly: 5:28pm On Dec 29, 2021
obajoey:

I think passing this challenge has to do more with risk exposure..

Opening multiple positions at a time is something that will not go well with prop firm trading when market move against those positions cos daily drawdown would be hit easily.

This is something I am trying to improve upon too.
It has always been the issue with me.

Prop Firm Trading equals No Multiple Positions. Gabsonfx revealed this Golden Secret when he tried to groom us with his Rules in his Prop Firm Challenges

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Donsheddy: 5:30pm On Dec 29, 2021
samfelly:

if you can succeed in Killing that spirit...
you don blow..
same shit I'm battling with some times thou

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by samfelly: 5:30pm On Dec 29, 2021
Kaesyrn:
#QuickReminder �

One Man's Ceiling is Another Man's Floor...��

One Man's Support is Another Man's Resistance...⚓⚓

One Man's Stop Loss is Another Man's Entry...��

You've got to learn How to fall, before you learn to fly...��

Step into the new year with your head held up high ✅✅

Cc. @samfelly

Reminders embraced smiley
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Piptocoin: 5:33pm On Dec 29, 2021
samfelly:

It is the impulse and fomo for me - I need flogging grin

Lol. The market has already done that.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Jameselias: 5:51pm On Dec 29, 2021
abham:
Did you open the demo account directly on the my4 app or you opened it with a broker like exness, fbs or Octafx. These are the brokers I meant and you can contact their customer service on their website live chat.

The one they give when you download the app
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by samfelly: 5:59pm On Dec 29, 2021
Piptocoin:

This is why there is the option of prop firms route to magnify your profits with good risk appetite. Of course, you can also potentially grow your account substantially but prop firms give more food for thought as regards exponential profit margin.

Yes, broda, I don make up my mind, too - no more depositing of small small change into my account. Instead, I go save the change to fit purchase any Prop Firm plans.

Today, N16,000. Tomorrow, N25,000. Next tomorrow, N9,000. And another day, N34,000. All dey burn throway like cigarettes wey my late father burn then. E no dey happen, again! 2022 na wise planning, with close marking.

If I wan even deposit into my account, it must be huuugee! According to a popular adage: If you are planning to eat a frog, make sure to eat the one that has eggs inside it grin - no more yeye deposit of small small change and getting worked up unnecessarily with high blood pressure

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by samfelly: 6:04pm On Dec 29, 2021
Jameselias:

The one they give when you download the app

James, I have been seeing you troubled over what we all believed is very simple. Reply my mail and lets talk on WhatsApp call and get whatever it is out of the way for you

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Gasive: 6:13pm On Dec 29, 2021
samfelly:

Yes, broda, I don make up my mind, too - no more depositing of small small change into my account. Instead, I go save the change to fit purchase any Prop Firm plans.

Today, N16,000. Tomorrow, N25,000. Next tomorrow, N9,000. And another day, N34,000. All dey burn throway like cigarettes wey my late father burn then. E no dey happen, again! 2022 na wise planning, with close marking.

If I wan even deposit into my account, it must be huuugee! According to a popular adage: If you are planning to eat a frog, make sure to eat the one that has eggs inside it grin - no more yeye deposit of small small change and getting worked up unnecessarily with high blood pressure

Lolx, no be small thing my brother...
On my part, I don swear by my late father's grave never to deposit shishi to any broker again.
Henceforth it's props or nothing (all thanks to GabsonFx).

Local man cannot come and go and lose all his life savings ontop forex..
#OurMumuDonDo. grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by charly20(m): 6:15pm On Dec 29, 2021
samfelly:

Actually Mr. Sam, I don't know if you're up for it but starting from January I'll be practicing the 10k FTMO package for the whole of the year, trying to meeting the requirements every month too and doing a "rinse and repeat".

They said "if you want to cut down a tree, spend more time sharpening the axe".

There's still a lot to learn but I'm as serious as I can be.

I will advise you save up all the money you'd rather use to play around live trading and practice as I will too till it is well engraved in your psyche what you have to do per trade then we can see you become a prop firm trader grin

Much love from my side ✌️

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) ... (443)

Nigeria's Top 50 Richest Billionaires / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.