Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 - Business (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (324272 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (443) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by blackman007: 8:09am On Mar 30, 2021
Donvic4u:

Oga don't deceive urself jare. Whatever strategy you think you discovered is not so secretive... again for your small mind..

As for Abambam how many times did you ask me to explain strategy and I tried explaining every single time, did I ever tell you to go n watch YouTube videos? Even though you are better off watching videos and learning on your own.... coming here talking about how he intends to make thousands of dollars before releasing it..Lol I laugh in divergence..
Even you Mr Abambam, have you tried explaining your strategy here before??
Talking about secretive strategy, I still dey laugh sef..the next thing you'll see now is the strategy is for sell only for serious people...

Again for the two of una tiny mind

You are so damn right boss, nothing is so secretive in forex, everything is laid out there on the internet if only you can do research and painstakingly put in the hard work...nothing is really new about forex....just find out what works for you... and as a matter of fact strategy is alittle part of the whole equation, trading physcology and money management are also few of the most important parts of trading that traders hardly talk about.....not just strategy... my opinion anyways...

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Donvic4u(m): 8:15am On Mar 30, 2021
Abambam:
Donvic4u rude much ? How many times have you explained your own trading system? or what gives you the right to always want to be at the receiving end, why can't you be the one giving too. Shaking my head.
blackman007:

You are so damn right boss, nothing is so secretive in forex, everything is laid out there on the internet if only you can do research and painstakingly put in the hard work...nothing is really new about forex....just find out what works for you... and as a matter of fact strategy is alittle part of the whole equation, trading physcology and money management are also few of the most important parts of trading that traders hardly talk about.....not just strategy... my opinion anyways...

Horizontal support and resistance plus divergence
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 30, 2021
Donvic4u:

Oga don't deceive urself jare. Whatever strategy you think you discovered is not so secretive... again for your small mind..

As for Abambam how many times did you ask me to explain strategy and I tried explaining every single time, did I ever tell you to go n watch YouTube videos? Even though you are better off watching videos and learning on your own.... coming here talking about how he intends to make thousands of dollars before releasing it..Lol I laugh in divergence..
Even you Mr Abambam, have you tried explaining your strategy here before??
Talking about secretive strategy, I still dey laugh sef..the next thing you'll see now is the strategy is for sell only for serious people...

Again for the two of una tiny mind
Oga, trade your own make i trade my own. Like I said, I am not in the business of sharing strategy. If you like laugh in stochastic, I no send u.
I am not selling anything here and will not sale anything here. When I am interested in selling, I will do it to few that can afford it. Your account balance multiplied by 10 can't afford my strategy.
I already have plans and it does not involve selling of strategy or teaching of forex trading. If anybody wants to learn they should go online and learn.

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Theyoungmaster(m): 8:31am On Mar 30, 2021
infofirst:

What I observed in the contest is that most traders are not discipline and do not try to understand the rules. In the coming contest, Prizes at end of competition remains as for March but the weekly prizes will depend on my view of how the contest goes. It might happen and it might not. All depends.
All the best to us all.

Boss, with all due respect, I've mentally quit the competition since last week. I can't stress myself to compete with folks who are so complacent and haven't placed a single trade for 2 weeks. I wouldn't even join the contest for April. The contest is not helping me become a better trader. It's all about people rushing to place trades irresponsibly without giving a care about risk management . I'm guilty here as well.

My suggestion; a weekly target should be given and people who don't meet the target gets kicked out. That way, everyone will be trading.

PS. I'm focusing on the personal challenge I have with you. I've been running the account for 3 months now and I've not blown it. I'm having a little drawdown currently but my risk management has gotten better. I'll brief you more personally.

Thanks for all you do for us upcoming traders. God bless you.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Theyoungmaster(m): 8:35am On Mar 30, 2021
Donvic4u:

Leave those two jare.
I'm waiting for Abambam to come n defend himself how many times he has explained his strategy on this thread compare to me..
And he has mouth to tell me i always want to be at the receiving end. ..

Do you even know what you are talking about?

Retweet!
God bless you for this question.
I've actually been itching to ask him since 2020 thread. He only comes, drops charts with trade positions and arrows and zooms off. In as much as nobody owes anybody a strategy. I just feel a little explanation into the mechanism guiding his trade calls wouldn't be bad at all.

PS. I come in peace.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Donvic4u(m): 8:48am On Mar 30, 2021
NetValueFX:

Oga, trade your own make i trade my own. Like I said, I am not in the business of sharing strategy. If you like laugh in stochastic, I no send u.
I am not selling anything here and will not sale anything here. When I am interested in selling, I will do it to few that can afford it. Your account balance multiplied by 10 can't afford my strategy.
I already have plans and it does not involve selling of strategy or teaching of forex trading. If anybody wants to learn they should go online and learn.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Tony142: 9:18am On Mar 30, 2021
infofirst:
The table as it stands. Contest will end Mid today so as to allow tomorrow for rest and next contest to start by April 1.
The Link is out already https://www.fxblue.com/competitions/ViewCompetition.aspx?id=1246&rx=1615554740073

pls how can I participate in the next contest?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by harizonal123(m): 9:30am On Mar 30, 2021
@infofirst thanks for all your effort we really appreciate

I support the idea of weekly target. Maybe a minimum of 1% or 0.5% so that people won't go to sleep after making some lucky profit. If possible competitors must place trades at least two days in a week.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by haryodehjia(m): 9:42am On Mar 30, 2021
starrypholey:

I wanna learn �

How far have u gone in trading?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Donsheddy: 9:45am On Mar 30, 2021
harizonal123:
@infofirst thanks for all your effort we really appreciate

I support the idea of weekly target. Maybe a minimum of 1% or 0.5% so that people won't go to sleep after making some lucky profit. If possible competitors must place trades at least two days in a week.

I thought not trading at all is also part of risk management, what if a person doesn't get a clear signal within the week, so the person must place a trade?....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by haryodehjia(m): 9:46am On Mar 30, 2021
Common guys what's the need for this argument? If u believe in ur own strategy then I believe u can make it work for u.. Moreover no single indicator on forex that is not lagging..
Please work on ur self not minding the circumstances
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by haryodehjia(m): 9:47am On Mar 30, 2021
Donsheddy:

I thought not trading at all is also part of risk management, what if a person doesn't get a clear signal within the week, so the person must place a trade?....

grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by blackman007: 9:51am On Mar 30, 2021
Donsheddy:

grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 30, 2021
Donvic4u:

Then it is simple... keep all talks of strategy and how you trade to yourself if you don't want to share...shikena ...

My account balance multiplied by 10 caant afford it u say.....I still laugh in divergence

Lol even Russ horn strategy no cost like that, and I'm certain there's NOTHING special in ur strategy...so oga go get a life
Russia corn ooo or Rush humble, I am not interested. Wetin N'golo be for Chelsea na wetin en be for Leicester.
I only dropped an information that could help someone to look in the productive direction.

And to cap it all, your account balance x 10 cannot afford my strategy... Hahaha, I laugh in harmonic pattern.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by amolak: 9:57am On Mar 30, 2021
Donsheddy:

Exactly brother, if someone doesn't place a trade, he creates opportunity for you to over take him, for me I don't think that one is an issue. It is also part of risk management.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by harizonal123(m): 10:01am On Mar 30, 2021
Donsheddy:

How about the idea of making some careless profit on the first day of trading and going to sleep for the rest of the month. Would u call that a trading contest?
The truth of the matter is that this competition is purely for day traders.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Ignatio(m): 10:12am On Mar 30, 2021
Donsheddy:
icmarkets no longer has 1:25 leverage, fxtm spread is high, abeg any other better Brooker?
What's the safest leverage to trade with?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Donsheddy: 10:14am On Mar 30, 2021
harizonal123:

How about the idea of making some careless profit on the first day of trading and going to sleep for the rest of the month. Would u call that a trading contest?
The truth of the matter is that this competition is purely for day traders.

every trader has a style that's perculiar to him....
some traders have a system that helps them rack up as much profit at the beginning of the month, while some traders gather profit little by little everyday....
it's left for you to close in the gap with your system....
someone that made a profit of 20 Percent within a week that's. more than enough for the month
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Donvic4u(m): 10:16am On Mar 30, 2021
NetValueFX:

Russia corn ooo or Rush humble, I am not interested. Wetin N'golo be for Chelsea na wetin en be for Leicester.
I only dropped an information that could help someone to look in the productive direction.

And to cap it all, your account balance x 10 cannot afford my strategy... Hahaha, I laugh in harmonic pattern.

Horizontal support and resistance plus divergence..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Tony142: 10:19am On Mar 30, 2021
infofirst:
The table as it stands. Contest will end Mid today so as to allow tomorrow for rest and next contest to start by April 1.
The Link is out already https://www.fxblue.com/competitions/ViewCompetition.aspx?id=1246&rx=1615554740073

the rules says "maximum of 1:25 leverage and 1,000$" but I discover that most of the broker have minimum deposit of 3,000$ so in that case with should we do?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 30, 2021
Donvic4u:

Once again....for your TINY LITTLE MIND..

Unfortunately your large has little or nothing to offer just yapping and seeking free strategy.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Donvic4u(m): 10:23am On Mar 30, 2021
NetValueFX:

Unfortunately your large has little or nothing to offer just yapping and seeking free strategy.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Abambam: 10:25am On Mar 30, 2021
Theyoungmaster:

Retweet!
God bless you for this question.
I've actually been itching to ask him since 2020 thread. He only comes, drops charts with trade positions and arrows and zooms off.
Jumping on the bandwagon? You wanted to ask BUT didn't, so that's my fault? LOL . Have you shared yours? This TAKE TAKE TAKE mentality.

Donvic4u:
I'm waiting for Abambam to come n defend himself how many times he has explained his strategy on this thread compare to me..
If I was going to ask someone to explain the way they trade, at least I won’t be asking with a tone as if I’m doing that system owner a favor by asking him or her. (I mean the way you asked NetValueFX ).

I share trade calls, image, ideas and whatnot here. You have been here longer than I am but you rarely share anything. Some members here I would like to PM and pick there brains, especially top 1-4 at the just concluded competition but they all have the right not to share zilch with me. Beggars are not choosers meaning- to say that people who need something should be satisfied with what they get even if it is not exactly what they wanted.

========
You want something, start out by showing a good example.
==========
Oh no this thread is so quiet, then start posting and sharing here (But no you sit on your hands and post nada or post once in 3weeks)
=============
Be the change you want, dont be silly arrogant , thinking you are better than someone.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Donvic4u(m): 10:32am On Mar 30, 2021
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Abambam: 10:37am On Mar 30, 2021
infofirst:
After
Great job Bro. I love the competition, not for the price but for the competition itself. Takes plenty of adjustment to the leverage.

If I may suggest, the weekly pay to the top 3, shouldn't be carried over from previous week.
I think it should be base solely on the said week highest % gains

Say 1st week, SHOLA got his account to 40% . and that same week TONY got his to say 5%. (SHOLA wins the 1st week prize)
Week 2... SHOLA didn't trade at all, remains at 40% but that same WEEK 2, TONY gains another 7 %, meaning he has 12% now.

I suggest Tony's become the winner at that WEEK 2 because he actually does have the % gain for that week.

This is competition, why be in competition and not place trade for 1/2 weeks. Doesn't make sense to me.

That being said, you are the organizer and you have THE FINAL say. So just look at it as suggestion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by infofirst(m): 10:37am On Mar 30, 2021
Hummm matter arising.
The truth is, everyone can never be covered in a scenario. There will be an exemption and or loopholes.
I can only adjust or cover the loopholes when they arises.
And since we did the trials, I saw some of the loopholes and covered them. Now I see more been pointed out.
@theyoungmaster
Not trading is part of trading. I stated it that this contest is more about risk management and then profit. Its difficult to force people to take trades.
And I remembered rewarding some folks for their brilliant risk management earlier. Its somehow for you to conclude that you will not partake in the next contest because you failed at making it after trying to over trade as well. How about I say that I will not continue with any personal dealings with you as well because of what you have written. We win some and we loss some. Do not find reasons to justify anything. You just rubbish some efforts man.
@harizonal
If we mandate weekly target, how will that be in line with your claims of been a long term trader?
@all
Two things were at stake which you could have taken advantage of, trade responsibly and get to manage account even if you did not meet top 3.
Trade anyhow and make top 3 and get cash prizes.
He no easy to cover everyone and their wishes.
All those permutations and combinations of %returns takes time. Am giving prizes and I am still going to stress myself and spend time with calculations to pick weekly high and the likes.
Make una pity me. I be orphan.

9 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Donvic4u(m): 10:39am On Mar 30, 2021
Abambam:
Jumping on the bandwagon? You wanted to ask BUT didn't, so that's my fault? LOL . Have you shared yours? This TAKE TAKE TAKE mentality.

If I was going to ask someone to explain the way they trade, at least I won’t be asking with a tone as if I’m doing that system owner a favor by asking him or her. (I mean the way you asked NetValueFX ).

I share trade calls, image, ideas and whatnot here. You have been here longer than I am but you rarely share anything. Some members here I would like to PM and pick there brains, especially top 1-4 at the just concluded competition but they all have the right not to share zilch with me. Beggars are not choosers meaning- to say that people who need something should be satisfied with what they get even if it is not exactly what they wanted.

========
You want something, start out by showing a good example.
==========
Oh no this thread is so quiet, then start posting and sharing here (But no you sit on your hands and post nada or post once in 3weeks)
=============
Be the change you want, dont be silly arrogant , thinking you are better than someone.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Abambam: 10:45am On Mar 30, 2021
Donvic4u:
Entitlement mentality? Do you reason before posting atal?

Oga if you were angry I didn't explain my strategy to your satisfaction u should have just said so ... stop beating around the bush

I only asked him to teach us how to use fractals, a simple no would have sufficed.

You think we don't know Google and YouTube exists before we ask questions here?

Run along boi....
Don't be silly idiot Donvic4u , arrogant dimwit. When I asked you to explain your system, your answer is I trade " Horizontal support and resistance with divergence.

How come when NetvalueFX answered you the same way, you became rude and salty?

You are just silly little boy that didn't get his chocolate then decide to throw tantrum like blockhead that you are grin

Now go-on and rant grin grin Donvic4u the clown.

No more replies to you but would be reading your tantrum with smiles.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Shevychen2: 10:51am On Mar 30, 2021
@infofirst well done for the work you're doing. You're better than many of us tbh.

However, I understand the points your participants have raised. There is a line between not trading because your strategy didn't give you entry signals and staying out of the market to protect profits luckily made in one day with high leverage. You also can't mandate people to take X number of trades as it won't suit some. This is why some platforms take an average of the number of trades opened in the last three months in computing their rankings for these competitions. Of course, you don't have the technology for that.

My suggestion: split your prizes and run a weekly competition instead so that only people that have taken part in the market for the week can get prizes. Of course it's your money but it's a better way of judging to avoid rewarding people that are away on holidays. No offence intended.

More importantly, I hope the participants are learning lessons. Forex is easy but succeeding in it over the long term is very hard. Over 30 accounts in the competition but just 7 in positive (could be even lower if some of them didn’t stop trading to protect profits).

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by amolak: 10:57am On Mar 30, 2021
infofirst:
Hummm matter arising.
The truth is, everyone can never be covered in a scenario. There will be an exemption and or loopholes.
And since we did the trials, I saw some of the loopholes and covered them. Now I see more been pointed out.
@theyoungmaster
Not trading is part of trading. I stated it that this contest is more about risk management and then profit. Its difficult to force people to take trades.
And I remembered rewarding some folks for their brilliant risk management earlier. Its somehow for you to conclude that you will not partake in the next contest because you failed at making it after trying to over trade as well. How about I say that I will not continue with any personal dealings with you as well because of what you have written. We win some and we loss some. Do not find reasons to justify anything. You just rubbish some efforts man.
@harizonal
If we mandate weekly target, how will that be in line with your claims of been a long term trader?
@all
Two things were at stake which you could have taken advantage of, trade responsibly and get to manage account even if you did not meet top 3.
All those permutations and combinations of %returns takes time. Am giving prizes and I am still going to stress myself and spend time with calculations to pick weekly high and the likes.

Gbam!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by haryodehjia(m): 11:01am On Mar 30, 2021
infofirst:
Hummm matter arising.
@theyoungmaster
@harizonal
@all

Na this orphan weak me pass grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by amolak: 11:02am On Mar 30, 2021
infofirst:
Hummm matter arising.

Does Ea allow?

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (443)

Nigeria's Top 50 Richest Billionaires / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.