Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,568 members, 7,812,839 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 - Business (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 (321923 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 23 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (443) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Theyoungmaster(m): 11:06am On Mar 30, 2021
Donsheddy:

I thought not trading at all is also part of risk management, what if a person doesn't get a clear signal within the week, so the person must place a trade?....

Lori iro!
You didn't get a clear signal for 3 good weeks?!
Nawao. Some weeks ago, You were on 3rd position with $85 profit. You ceased trading for a week. Immediately you saw I had jumped you, you started trading. Same shit you've done this past 2 weeks. If I had come close to your current profit, I'm sure you would have started trading immediately. It's complacency. It's unfair. I keep racking my head to spot good set ups whilst y'all top 3 just stay stagnant and yet keep raking in the weekly rewards meant for people who traded. O wrong nau.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 30, 2021
Donvic4u:

Stop deceiving yourself brother...

I only asked you how you use fractals...

Please show me where I said disclose your strategy..

Run along now boi

Hahaha... Nothing wey person no go see for nairaland.
Show you how I use fractals? So I was supposed to show you how I use fractal without showing you my strategy. Your own OLODO no be here.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by infofirst(m): 11:10am On Mar 30, 2021
@shevychen2

Its difficult to tell if its intentional not to trade or because strategy is not giving signals.
Weekly, I will look at that
Thank you

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Theyoungmaster(m): 11:15am On Mar 30, 2021
[quote author=Abambam post=100328774] Jumping on the bandwagon? You wanted to ask BUT didn't, so that's my fault? LOL . Have you shared yours? This TAKE TAKE TAKE mentality.

Funny. I didn't bother asking because some people already asked you last year and you cunnily avoided giving a direct answer with a claim that you were still testing the strategy. I wonder if there's anything wrong in sharing the strategy and folks test along with you.
By the way, I believe everyone here knows my strategy. My charts are self explanatory. Pure price action. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Like I said, I come in peace. I'm here to learn. There's already a plethora of bosses kicking knowledge everytime they drop charts. Getting an insight into their mind is already enough for me.

Before the 2020 thread closed, I remember saying something about humility being an essential ingredient in trading. You seem to run contrary to that school of thought. Different strokes for different folks I guess. But then Pride kills sha. Let's be guided.

We moveeee
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Theyoungmaster(m): 11:23am On Mar 30, 2021
infofirst:
Hummm matter arising.
The truth is, everyone can never be covered in a scenario. There will be an exemption and or loopholes.
I can only adjust or cover the loopholes when they arises.
And since we did the trials, I saw some of the loopholes and covered them. Now I see more been pointed out.
@theyoungmaster
Not trading is part of trading. I stated it that this contest is more about risk management and then profit. Its difficult to force people to take trades.
And I remembered rewarding some folks for their brilliant risk management earlier. Its somehow for you to conclude that you will not partake in the next contest because you failed at making it after trying to over trade as well. How about I say that I will not continue with any personal dealings with you as well because of what you have written. We win some and we loss some. Do not find reasons to justify anything. You just rubbish some efforts man.
@harizonal
If we mandate weekly target, how will that be in line with your claims of been a long term trader?
@all
Two things were at stake which you could have taken advantage of, trade responsibly and get to manage account even if you did not meet top 3.
Trade anyhow and make top 3 and get cash prizes.
He no easy to cover everyone and their wishes.
All those permutations and combinations of %returns takes time. Am giving prizes and I am still going to stress myself and spend time with calculations to pick weekly high and the likes.
Make una pity me. I be orphan.

It's well boss. I guess i said somethings out of anger. It kinda hurt me personally. I was seeing through their whole gimmick. They didn't place a trade because of complacency. It has nothing to do with risk management. Aluspecialty and Qpetz stopped trading from the second week. Is that risk management? We both know it's plain complacency. I'm sorry if I took things too personal sha. E pain me gan. I'm human too. Reward won from Excellence,discipline and smart work is my motto. I kinda take it personal when people try to cut corners or try to hide behind rules to commit atrocities.

It's well. I'll apologize personally.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Theyoungmaster(m): 11:29am On Mar 30, 2021
charly20:
Please o bosses in the room, how do you manage your positions when stuck in a range for more than 1 day?

Being stuck is equally as frustrating plus swap rates

Ranges are just accumulation/distribution phases(cause). Close the trade and place stop orders below and above the range in anticipation of a massive breakout (effect).

Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Donvic4u(m): 11:33am On Mar 30, 2021
NetValueFX:

Hahaha... Nothing wey person no go see for nairaland.
Show you how I use fractals? So I was supposed to show you how I use fractal without showing you my strategy. Your own OLODO no be here.

Abambam:
Don't be silly idiot Donvic4u , arrogant dimwit. When I asked you to explain your system, your answer is I trade " Horizontal support and resistance with divergence.

How come when NetvalueFX answered you the same way, you became rude and salty?

You are just silly little boy that didn't get his chocolate then decide to throw tantrum like blockhead that you are grin

Now go-on and rant grin grin Donvic4u the clown.

No more replies to you but would be reading your tantrum with smiles.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by infofirst(m): 11:33am On Mar 30, 2021
@theyounmaster.
Its alright. I understood perfectly but it is what it is. I understood their is always loopholes in every system. So smart folks will always sit, understands the system and take advantage of it which is allowed since it is not illegal. Take tax avoidance and evasion as example. That is clearly what has happened here, have you tried to ask if you are the one in the top 3 and you realized the trend of others behind you. Will you recklessly lose your spot or guide it ? They choose what they felt is better. The prizes and let go of account management. The low leverage I set is part of my own measure to reduce lucky trades making someone a winner and just as I have stopped non currency pairs too. Those top 3 took good trades that ended a winner. They did not place high lots trades.

Even Bolt slows down when he is near finish line when he knew others can not pass him.
Wealthy people all over the world does it too? Have you asked why almost all of them have foundations? he get reasons. Even if we cover some gaps, more will still come up. Always better to let go and re-strategize as well.

Thank you. You will get a token atleast

9 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Theyoungmaster(m): 11:56am On Mar 30, 2021
infofirst:
@theyounmaster.
Its alright. I understood perfectly but it is what it is. I understood their is always loopholes in every system. So smart folks will always sit, understands the system and take advantage of it which is allowed since it is not illegal. Take tax avoidance and evasion as example. That is clearly what has happened here, have you tried to ask if you are the one in the top 3 and you realized the trend of others behind you. Will you recklessly lose your spot or guide it ? They choose what they felt is better. The prizes and let go of account management. The low leverage I set is part of my own measure to reduce lucky trades making someone a winner and just as I have stopped non currency pairs too. Those top 3 took good trades that ended a winner. They did not place high lots trades.

Even Bolt slows down when he is near finish line when he knew others can not pass him.
Wealthy people all over the world does it too? Have you asked why almost all of them have foundations? he get reasons. Even if we cover some gaps, more will still come up. Always better to let go and re-strategize as well.

Thank you. You will get a token atleast

Thanks for your understanding and kind gesture. I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 30, 2021
Donvic4u:

LOL...IF UR OLODOISM IS NOT INCREASING EXPONENTIALLY, WHY CANT YOU EXPLAIN HOW U USE FRACTALS WITHOUT DISCLOSING YOUR STRATEGY? AFTER ALL YOU SAID U USE EMA AS WELL ..

DID I ASK YOU FOR YOUR EMA? AGBAYA...

Why are you running away....

Coward...

Quote the post where he answered me the way I answered you...and I'll forever hold my peace..

Birds of the same feather, you know the rest
Please dedicate more time to your demo account. One day you will make too. Bye

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Donvic4u(m): 12:50pm On Mar 30, 2021
NetValueFX:

Please dedicate more time to your demo account. One day you will make too. Bye

The wicked runneth when no one pursueth
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by CopyJoe: 1:02pm On Mar 30, 2021
The thread is alive again. I believe we will settle our differences as we progress.

One love everyone.

I didn't win the competition nor did I come close.

But what I have learnt is great.

Risk management is key for me. That's what the competition has taught me.

I lost about 5.5% of the account in about a month.

I could have taken less trades and have less than 5.5% loss.

I overleveraged like 2-3 times using (0.05 lot size) during the competition.

Less is more.

Taking few trades per week.

And so on....

What this means is that if I can manage my risk very well and get on the winning side more often than not, I'll be successful in this business.

I noticed most of us were after the prize only. We forgot the risk management part.

Thank you boss infofirst.

In the next one year I'll testify of the impact you have had on me.

Cheers.

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by blackman007: 1:18pm On Mar 30, 2021
CopyJoe:
The thread is alive again. I believe we will settle our differences as we progress.

One love everyone.

I didn't win the competition nor did I come close.

But what I have learnt is great.

Risk management is key for me. That's what the competition has taught me.

I lost about 5.5% of the account in about a month.

I could have taken less trades and have less than 5.5% loss.

I overleveraged like 2-3 times using (0.05 lot size) during the competition.

Less is more.

Taking few trades per week.

And so on....

What this means is that if I can manage my risk very well and get on the winning side more often than not, I'll be successful in this business.

I noticed most of us were after the prize only. We forgot the risk management part.

Thank you boss infofirst.

In the next one year I'll testify of the impact you have had on me.

Cheers.

You spoke some real, raw, truth...here boss....

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by CopyJoe: 1:39pm On Mar 30, 2021
Not trading is also trading. Believe it. Don't force setups.

It's okay not to trade for weeks or months. Observing the market is also trading.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Fxwarrior: 2:08pm On Mar 30, 2021
Fxwarrior:
High Value Alert

Gold sellstop @ 1705
Stoploss @ 1715
Target 1685

I hope someone enjoyed this dish?
Tomorrow we cook again.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Fxwarrior: 2:10pm On Mar 30, 2021
CopyJoe:
Not trading is also trading. Believe it. Don't force setups.

It's okay not to trade for weeks or months. Observing the market is also trading.

Exactly. No need giving back to the market profits.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 30, 2021
infofirst:
The table as it stands. Contest will end Mid today so as to allow tomorrow for rest and next contest to start by April 1.
The Link is out already https://www.fxblue.com/competitions/ViewCompetition.aspx?id=1246&rx=1615554740073

My leader, please which broker are you using for the contest? I'll like to participate

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by smilinguy: 2:38pm On Mar 30, 2021
Please, experts in the house, what leverage would I need to place a 0.90 lot trade on a $100 account balance.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by ekesoft(m): 2:48pm On Mar 30, 2021
KingPipmarshall:

My leader, please which broker are you using for the contest? I'll like to participate
bro how have you been been trying to contact you for so long boj
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by ekesoft(m): 2:48pm On Mar 30, 2021
KingPipmarshall:

bro how have you been been trying to contact you for so long boj
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by peteregwu(m): 2:52pm On Mar 30, 2021
peteregwu:
This is what I am looking to trade this week.

Eurusd sell @1.18345 TP 1.17188 (pips) SL 60pips

Gbpusd sell @1.38211 tp 1.36794 SL 60pips

Audusd sell @ 0.76661 TP 0.75695
Sl 60pips

Usdcad buy @1.25280 tp 1.26285
Sl 55pips

UsdJpy buy @109.369 tp 112.00
Sl 50pips

Only Gbpusd was activated, the rest didn't but I had to manually enter UsdJpy and Audusd.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by haryodehjia(m): 2:54pm On Mar 30, 2021
GBPUSD: Going tru my charts I found THIS setup I didn't trade but still there's room for entries...

TP1 is yet to be hit as there's a pullback to the break of the falling wedge and to the break of the flag..
But so far we have approached the tp for the bull flag while waiting for d falling wedge to play out too..

It will be a good ride to the upside

1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Qpetz: 3:08pm On Mar 30, 2021
infofirst:
After reviewing accounts of top competitors, If table ends this way later today
Prizes will go as follows

@Aluspeciality $100
@don_sheddy $60
@qpetz0 $40.

Thanks and God bless.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Abambam: 3:48pm On Mar 30, 2021
Usdcad , waiting for a strong 1hr close above the high to enter short.
Similar entry pattern with my yesterday gbpcad.
grin grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Theyoungmaster(m): 4:37pm On Mar 30, 2021
Theyoungmaster:
Gold set up.

Bias: sell
Duration; Next week.
Reasons;
Rising wedge.
Lower highs on 1hr, 4hr and Monthly Tf.
Price is under 23.6 fib level drawn from the Jan 5th to March 8th drop on daily timeframe.
Entry; A sell limit around 1753 and a sell stop around 1720.
Exit; 1679.

Manage your risk
appropriately.

1679 hit!
@ Abambam , check out the screenshots In the original and quoted posts and you'll understand my strategy. Pure price action. It's not a secret.
Live and let's live.

Over and out!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Donvic4u(m): 4:46pm On Mar 30, 2021
Theyoungmaster:

1679 hit!
@ Abambam , check out the screenshots In the original and quoted posts and you'll understand my strategy. Pure price action. It's not a secret.
Live and let's live.

Over and out!

Tiri gbosa for u jare!!!!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by blackman007: 5:01pm On Mar 30, 2021
Theyoungmaster:

1679 hit!
Live and let's live.

Over and out!

That’s how it’s suppose to be bro, the market is structured in a way that your profit or loss doesn’t affect mine and vice-versa... so why can’t we be our brother’s keeper?? More reason why Africans seems to be lagging behind...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Abambam: 5:06pm On Mar 30, 2021
Theyoungmaster:

1679 hit!
Live and let's live.

Over and out!
At least you are making effort. I don't mind people sharing or not sharing system but don't sit on some high horse and ask for someone system when the only description of your system is ( I trade horizontal support and resistance with divergence hehehe )

Good effort, how many people you think will understand your system with this screenshot? All i see his lines everywhere and fibo .

Not until I saw your quoted post about rising wedge to give me idea of what you are talking about and how many new traders will understand that btw? Your strategy is find wedge and trade it?

Another bandwagon Blackman007 , post 1-3 in a month but will say its quiet here .

Theyoungmaster good job for the effort.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 30, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by blackman007: 5:30pm On Mar 30, 2021
Abambam:
At least you are making effort. I don't mind people sharing or not sharing system but don't sit on some high horse and ask for someone system when the only description of your system is ( I trade horizontal support and resistance with divergence hehehe )

Good effort, how many people you think will understand your system with this screenshot? All i see his lines everywhere and fibo .

Not until I saw your quoted post about rising wedge to give me idea of what you are talking about and how many new traders will understand that btw? Your strategy is find wedge and trade it?

Another bandwagon Blackman007 , post 1-3 in a month but will say its quiet here .

Theyoungmaster good job for the effort.

Please I abeg you in the name of whatever you beleive in, don’t ever quote or mention me again in your entire miserable life....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by Abambam: 5:43pm On Mar 30, 2021
blackman007:
don’t ever quote or mention me again
fool grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 by haryodehjia(m): 5:44pm On Mar 30, 2021
blackman007:

Please I abeg you in the name of whatever you beleive in, don’t ever quote or mention me again in your entire miserable life....

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (443)

Nigeria's Top 50 Richest Billionaires / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.