Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Ruling On Muslims Congratulating One Another On The Occasion Of The Gregorian NY - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ruling On Muslims Congratulating One Another On The Occasion Of The Gregorian NY (22099 Views)

Islamic Way Of Congratulating Parent On The Occasion Of Birth / Reminder: Ruling On Congratulating Non Muslim On Their Festival Celebration / Congratulating & Painting House For Pilgrims Upon Thier Arrival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruling On Muslims Congratulating One Another On The Occasion Of The Gregorian NY by BigBrother9ja: 7:46pm On Jan 01, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

I feel your pains sorry ehm grin next time you'll ask if you can contribute to what that doesn't consign you, if this is how you were brought up, ya mother and ya fada at home has a lot to do. Solo makinde
Lol
I'm here for you dólt grin
Replying môrons like you gives me joy and satisfaction cool
Re: Ruling On Muslims Congratulating One Another On The Occasion Of The Gregorian NY by kutashi: 7:46pm On Jan 01, 2021
[quote author=patani post=97623229]

Dotnt be emotional... Answer me like someone who understand the demon he is worshiping [/quote

Oponu! What is emotional in what i wrote?

I don't talk trashy because I'm not nincompoop like you! I factually lay claim and intellectually respond!

Are you blind? Read my response again! Who worship demon between me and you? I have nothing and carry nothing when I am praying but can you? Look all churches and see cross and that's why there is big cross in your life which will cast you forever! That of Catholics even worse!

Me and you are not mate nor match! I travelled round the world and know more better and well informed than you below the bottom animal in human skin! Werey Jati jati!

Almost all the country I had visited, it's you Nigerian hypocrite deluded cum perpetually confused Christian that always constitute nuisance! You guys are complete simpletons!
Re: Ruling On Muslims Congratulating One Another On The Occasion Of The Gregorian NY by ANTIlSLAM(m): 7:47pm On Jan 01, 2021
patani:

Dotnt be emotional... Answer me like someone who understand the demon he is worshiping

grin grin grin
Re: Ruling On Muslims Congratulating One Another On The Occasion Of The Gregorian NY by ANTIlSLAM(m): 7:53pm On Jan 01, 2021
BigBrother9ja:

Lol
I'm here for you dólt grin
Replying môrons like you gives me joy and satisfaction cool

When issues that affects you slaves of allah negatively are discussed on NL, you people always change it insulting your generation.

Re: Ruling On Muslims Congratulating One Another On The Occasion Of The Gregorian NY by Qasim6(m): 7:54pm On Jan 01, 2021
falopey:

You are the one to get education . Gregorian calendar is a counting of years after the birth of Jesus.

So now it 2021AD after the birth of Jesus. AD is Latin which means Anno Domini which means “the year of our Lord” in English

Educate yourself. Goggle can help you. Gregorian calendar is Christian calendar.

Welcome to 2,021 years after the birth of Jesus Christ our Lord.

Maybe you don’t know because people have stopped adding AD to the year. During the medieval time, you could not write date without adding AD. Like 300AD, 600AD which was around when Muhammed was born, 1042AD. Now we are in 2021AD

From what I learnt, Pope Gregory adopt this calendar in the year 1582.

What have they been using prior to this time or are you telling me Christianity started in 1582?
Re: Ruling On Muslims Congratulating One Another On The Occasion Of The Gregorian NY by falopey: 7:59pm On Jan 01, 2021
Qasim6:

From what I learnt, Pope Gregory adopt this calendar in the year 1852.

What have they been using prior to this time or are you telling me Christianity started in 1852?

You are correct. But More education for you again. Before Pope Gregory calendar format. We used to have Julian calendar by Julius Ceaser. Both Pope Gregory and Julius Caesar only created different formats for counting the months in a year. It’s still the same year.

Whether it’s Pope Gregory’s format or Julius Ceasers format, both were and are being used to count the number of years after our Lord Jesus was born. AD

Why is it a bad thing for Muslims to celebrate the number of years after the birth of Jesus since they alway let us know they believe in Jesus.
Re: Ruling On Muslims Congratulating One Another On The Occasion Of The Gregorian NY by Grandmisty: 8:07pm On Jan 01, 2021
kutashi:

Sharia has been in the North for a very long time!
And most of their activities are guided by Sharia till now! And that's have Penal code!

The political Sharia you gyrating on was brought in with demonic system called democracy!
Is south safe like before 1999! Yahoo, ritual and grave mining and kidnapping became the order of the day since around 2001 and ever increasing till date.

Which other Muslim dominated land? Nigeria has a lot of problems in general created by those selfish stupid politicians! It's you that need to clear your thinking and widen your knowledge to see the clearer picture.

When last have you visited North? You need to move around and see things for yourself and reading those stupid shitty news!

All the shouts about insecurity is just hype shit and the same stupid politicians are responsible!
All motor parks are loading daily and you will be surprise to see traffics on most of the major bandit road they're reporting to you!

You saw what happened during the Katsina students scenario! At initial stage, they were shouting and when they rescued, they stunned, confused and convulsed!

Lastly, try to be an open person and free your brain for constructive reasoning! Don't tell anybody to argue with all fact he likes! You sounded like someone who likes
listening to himself in an argument!

Be lying to yourself. its all hype and noise . i am open minded but i can see disaster from a mile away , just look at the north and history

The north is at constant war and poverty all because of islam. argue with urself im done.

the truth is needed for progress but u want to be lying to urself all is well.

the evidences are overwhelming

[b]In Nigeria, Sharia has been instituted as a main body of civil and criminal law in twelve Muslim-majority states since 1999, when then-Zamfara State governor Ahmad Sani Yerima[1] began the push for the institution of Sharia at the state level of government.

Contents
1 States
2 Blasphemy
3 Execution(s)
4 Homosexuality
5 Sharia Court of Appeals
6 Controversy
6.1 Status
6.2 Riots
6.3 Amina Lawal
6.4 Safiya Hussaini
7 See also
8 References
9 External links
States
Twelve out of Nigeria's thirty-six states have Islam as the dominant religion. In 1999, those states chose to have Sharia courts as well as Customary courts.[2]

As of 2012, the following 12 states have instituted Sharia:

Zamfara State (27 January 2000)
Kano State (21 June 2000)
Sokoto State
Katsina State
Bauchi State (June 2001)
Borno State
Jigawa State
Kebbi State
Yobe State
Kaduna State
Niger State (4 May 2000)
Gombe State
Blasphemy
Blasphemy is a criminal offence in both the Nigerian civil law and shari'a law

Execution(s)
In 2002, the first execution of a man convicted under Sharia laws took place in Katsina State. The man was hanged after pleading guilty to murdering a woman and her two children [3]

Homosexuality
Homosexuality is a criminal offence in both the civil and shari'a law. The two most common religions Islam and Christianity as well as the traditions of the people forbade homosexuality.

In 2014, homosexual men were targeted by Hisbah, the religious police.[4] In Nigeria, federal law criminalizes homosexual behaviour, but states with Sharia law impose stiffer punishments.[5]

Sharia Court of Appeals
Recognized as a federal court of appeals under the government of Nigeria, the Sharia Court of Appeals is the most controversial of the judicial system. It exists within the Federal Capital Territory of Nigeria and is a part of the Unified Courts System. The Sharia Court of Appeals reviews cases involving Sharia law, particularly in the North and Northeast regions of the country. This has caused controversy because while the Sharia Court of Appeals interprets and reviews cases relating to Islamic law, they must also interpret the common and customary laws of the other regions of Nigeria.[6]

Controversy
Some argue that as implemented in the north, Sharia violates the Constitution of Nigeria.[7]

Status
Sharia used to be categorized as a customary law in Nigeria.[8][9] This position has changed given the judicial pronouncement in the case of Alkamawa V Bello(1998) LPELR-SC.293/1991[10] Hence, Sharia is now seen as a distinct and universal legal system.

Riots
There have been numerous riots over the implementation of Sharia, primarily involving non-Muslim minorities in the states that implemented the system. One such riot led to the death over 100 people in October 2001 in Kano State.[11][12]
Re: Ruling On Muslims Congratulating One Another On The Occasion Of The Gregorian NY by Qasim6(m): 8:15pm On Jan 01, 2021
falopey:

You are correct. But More education for you again. Before Pope Gregory calendar format. We used to have Julian calendar by Julius Ceaser. Both Pope Gregory and Julius Caesar only created different formats for counting the months in a year. It’s still the same year.

Whether it’s Pope Gregory’s format or Julius Ceasers format, both were and are being used to count the number of years after our Lord Jesus was born. AD

The church adopted Julius Caesar (a non Christian) calendar make some modifications of their own then give it another name.

what happened to what they have been using prior to that time?

what I am trying to pinpoint is d fact that na so so adoption full Christianity

Dec 25 used to be a pagan festive, they adopt am

This Julian calendar is non religious calendar, they adopt am.
Re: Ruling On Muslims Congratulating One Another On The Occasion Of The Gregorian NY by falopey: 8:21pm On Jan 01, 2021
Qasim6:

The church adopted Julius Caesar (a non Christian) calendar make some modifications of their own then give it another name.

Julius Caesar ruled the world before Jesus was born. He was an emperor that ruled over the then known world. His calendar had been in use before the birth of Jesus and continued to be in use until Gregorian modification.

So what’s wrong with using the calendar provided by the ruler of the time. By the way, it was the calendar of all transactions.

Are you saying we should not follow Buhari’s law because he is not a Christian?

Julian Calendar had been in existence before Christianity. Of course the pope changed it
Re: Ruling On Muslims Congratulating One Another On The Occasion Of The Gregorian NY by BigBrother9ja: 8:46pm On Jan 01, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

When issues that affects you slaves of allah negatively are discussed on NL, you people always change it insulting your generation.
Dear mòr0n, what is this allah you're talking about since morning? grin
Who is it?
What is it?
Just because you and your entire generation are slaves, doesn't make everyone else a slave.
Take 3 tablets daily, morning and afternoon and you would be alright. Olofo

Re: Ruling On Muslims Congratulating One Another On The Occasion Of The Gregorian NY by patani(m): 8:47pm On Jan 01, 2021
[quote author=kutashi post=97624275][/quote]

hahahahaha...ure a potential terrorist bro...U travel around the world? welldone... I wont say anything less ur small brain think im braging.. and humility is what Chris preached

Just so you know, Mohamed is in hell, he denied Christ as a savior which he initially accepted. He even told you in the Quran that Jesus is coming back second time to judge the world...Only for him to change and start inciting violence against everyone

And (Jesus) shall be a Sign (for the coming of) the Hour (of Judgment): therefore have no doubt about the (Hour), but follow ye Me: this is a Straight Way. Q43:61

...religion intolerance is his nature...And he is the purest of all human and you should follow him by emulating everything he did, including marrying a girl at 6y and sleeping with her at 8/9yrs, sponsor or participate in jihad wich is fighting the course of alah...

For the cross you are talking about, without the death and resurrection of chrsit...Chrsitianity will only be like islam(And yes, he was killed like a comon thief, you know why? He himself bore our pain like common man and that's the spiritual aspect you failed to understand as Islamist ..without cross, Christianity lacks power and will be a bunch of cultist gathering...Islam is cult and it lacks spiritual aspect. Just like Mohamed could not do a single miracle when he was alive...Jesus, raised the dead, he healed the sick, and preached love and there is a spirit aspect of him which is the holy spirit...I pray your eyes open one day dude....

FYI...I was once a Christian, converted to Muslim and I am back to what makes sense...I pray u realise one day)
Re: Ruling On Muslims Congratulating One Another On The Occasion Of The Gregorian NY by jaggabban: 8:50pm On Jan 01, 2021
Mikehot:
Lol, the internet is doing more than you think in that regard.

Alot of Muslims who where basically born caged as Muslims, caged in their sharia countries, caged by family threat of apostasy are gradually finding the truth online.

The only thing keeping Islam is Terror
Oh internet? This is info madt oo. Islam has been the fastest growing religion for years especially, in USA (after the so called 911, can u imagine?) and UK. Google is ur helper.
Re: Ruling On Muslims Congratulating One Another On The Occasion Of The Gregorian NY by kutashi: 9:11pm On Jan 01, 2021
Grandmisty:

Be lying to yourself. its all hype and noise . i am open minded but i can see disaster from a mile away , just look at the north and history

The north is at constant war and poverty all because of islam. argue with urself im done.

the truth is needed for progress but u want to be lying to urself all is well.

the evidences are overwhelming

[b]In Nigeria, Sharia has been instituted as a main body of civil and criminal law in twelve Muslim-majority states since 1999, when then-Zamfara State governor Ahmad Sani Yerima[1] began the push for the institution of Sharia at the state level of government.

Contents
1 States
2 Blasphemy
3 Execution(s)
4 Homosexuality
5 Sharia Court of Appeals
6 Controversy
6.1 Status
6.2 Riots
6.3 Amina Lawal
6.4 Safiya Hussaini
7 See also
8 References
9 External links
States
Twelve out of Nigeria's thirty-six states have Islam as the dominant religion. In 1999, those states chose to have Sharia courts as well as Customary courts.[2]

As of 2012, the following 12 states have instituted Sharia:

Zamfara State (27 January 2000)
Kano State (21 June 2000)
Sokoto State
Katsina State
Bauchi State (June 2001)
Borno State
Jigawa State
Kebbi State
Yobe State
Kaduna State
Niger State (4 May 2000)
Gombe State
Blasphemy
Blasphemy is a criminal offence in both the Nigerian civil law and shari'a law

Execution(s)
In 2002, the first execution of a man convicted under Sharia laws took place in Katsina State. The man was hanged after pleading guilty to murdering a woman and her two children [3]

Homosexuality
Homosexuality is a criminal offence in both the civil and shari'a law. The two most common religions Islam and Christianity as well as the traditions of the people forbade homosexuality.

In 2014, homosexual men were targeted by Hisbah, the religious police.[4] In Nigeria, federal law criminalizes homosexual behaviour, but states with Sharia law impose stiffer punishments.[5]

Sharia Court of Appeals
Recognized as a federal court of appeals under the government of Nigeria, the Sharia Court of Appeals is the most controversial of the judicial system. It exists within the Federal Capital Territory of Nigeria and is a part of the Unified Courts System. The Sharia Court of Appeals reviews cases involving Sharia law, particularly in the North and Northeast regions of the country. This has caused controversy because while the Sharia Court of Appeals interprets and reviews cases relating to Islamic law, they must also interpret the common and customary laws of the other regions of Nigeria.[6]

Controversy
Some argue that as implemented in the north, Sharia violates the Constitution of Nigeria.[7]

Status
Sharia used to be categorized as a customary law in Nigeria.[8][9] This position has changed given the judicial pronouncement in the case of Alkamawa V Bello(1998) LPELR-SC.293/1991[10] Hence, Sharia is now seen as a distinct and universal legal system.

Riots
There have been numerous riots over the implementation of Sharia, primarily involving non-Muslim minorities in the states that implemented the system. One such riot led to the death over 100 people in October 2001 in Kano State.[11][12]

You're didn't sound open minded! Because argument are not based on making blind stand but by verifiable fact and sound undisputed witnesses. You will be disappointed you failed in this regard especially on your cut and paste nonentity evidence that you claimed it is overwhelming but counter check showed it only overwhelmed your reasoning and clear sound thinking of a normal human being!

You are just displaying your ignorance online! Don't be a simpleton!

The same old shit they've been singing to you about North is what you are still echoing! Are you a kid?

When did North start to be at constant war and poverty? Do you know the meaning of 'constant'?

I told you Sharia has been in practice before the time you mention! And where did copy and paste the shitty and typical Nigerian study!

I studied not in Nigeria! But I can see those who groomed you are brainless and I will prove you that! And you guys are lazy intellectually!

Look at the reference number of the case and look for the genesis of case before Supreme Court pronouncement. Do you know the funniest thing? Check out the justices and the lead justice on the case. Find out is he Christian or Muslim?
Look for all those things I raised and may be sense will locate you and you will know how much you have been intellectually disgracing yourself online! grin

I won't dignify you with response again! It seems nincompoops are plenty on this platform! No knowledge but just to argue with their sticky stinking brain!

Next time take your time before you respond and you told a lie before you were allowed to comment on this section! Are from a religion of lies?
Re: Ruling On Muslims Congratulating One Another On The Occasion Of The Gregorian NY by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:11pm On Jan 01, 2021
BigBrother9ja:

Dear mòr0n, what is this allah you're talking about since morning? grin
Who is it?
What is it?
Just because you and your entire generation are slaves, doesn't make everyone else a slave.
Take 3 tablets daily, morning and afternoon and you would be alright. Olofo

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Muslims Congratulating One Another On The Occasion Of The Gregorian NY by Oricha62(m): 9:12pm On Jan 01, 2021
BABAawoo47:
still doesn't change d fact that The calendar is of Christain origin

Gregorian is a slight modification if julian calendar
correction of 365.25day in a yr to 365.2549...
But the reference remains d same
AD is fully anoo domini which in latin means In the year of our lord...

fully it's "in the year of our lord Jesus Christ"

the reason the yr says 2020 is because Christ was born 2020yrs ago

So how is that pagan?

Fine some must've given it whatever name to the days or months

but the reference is Christ

Have you forgotten how Christians sold their religion to Roman king including the original copy of Bible.

Prove to that Gregorian calendar has a Christian origin from your Bible.
Re: Ruling On Muslims Congratulating One Another On The Occasion Of The Gregorian NY by BeigJawnson(m): 9:13pm On Jan 01, 2021
but wait ooo, what is wrong with these abduls...? same calendar you complained about is what determines most of you salaries. same calender you use to count down days to go to your mecca and not your islamic calendar. same calender you use in choosing date for your nikkah and naming cermonies. same calendar you use in picking date for burial ceremonies... why not use your islamic calendar to determine when you should be paid your salaries?
Re: Ruling On Muslims Congratulating One Another On The Occasion Of The Gregorian NY by kutashi: 9:14pm On Jan 01, 2021
jaggabban:

Oh internet? This is info madt oo. Islam has been the fastest growing religion for years especially, in USA (after the so called 911, can u imagine?) and UK. Google is ur helper.

Awon Werey intellectually bankrupt hypocritical Christian of Nigeria don't know that and if they knew, they still continue to argue blindly!
Re: Ruling On Muslims Congratulating One Another On The Occasion Of The Gregorian NY by falopey: 9:17pm On Jan 01, 2021
Qasim6:

what I am trying to pinpoint is d fact that na so so adoption full Christianity

Dec 25 used to be a pagan festive, they adopt am

This Julian calendar is non religious calendar, they adopt am.

No one adopted Julian calendar. I think you have an issue with proper use of word here. Julian calendar was in use and it was changed.

The number of days in a month and year in both calendars are different. They are not the same calendar. They both count days, months and years differently. So it was not adopted. Do you even know what it means to adopt. You don’t change what you adopt.

There are months in Julian calendar with 33 days. The highest month in Christian Gregorian calendar is 31 days. In Julian calendar, next month of February is the end of the year and not December. In Gregorian calendar, the end of the year is December which ended yesterday.

You keep getting all your points wrong and I keep schooling you with facts. Save yourself these embarrassment please by googling everything before commenting this way.

About Dec 25. That’s a different topic. Have you asked Muhammed why he adopted the practices of moving round the Kaaba and kissing of stones from the pagans of Mecca who were the custodians of the Kaaba before Muhammed took it by force. They were the first to do all that before Muhammed took the Kaaba. You don’t have a problem with those pagan practices in Islam. Do you?
Re: Ruling On Muslims Congratulating One Another On The Occasion Of The Gregorian NY by Oricha62(m): 9:19pm On Jan 01, 2021
Grandmisty:

Have u ever seen someone worshiping janus.?

Because u name a car Acura does that mean it’s being worshipped?

Why does January has to be named after an idol considered as the god of beginning and end?

It simply means that it is JANUS that ends the year and begins another year .

Why do you have to wait for a year to thank God for the gift of life?
Every second, minutes, hour, days,week,month and year are very important.
Re: Ruling On Muslims Congratulating One Another On The Occasion Of The Gregorian NY by kutashi: 9:33pm On Jan 01, 2021
patani:

hahahahaha...ure a potential terrorist bro...U travel around the world? welldone... I wont say anything less ur small brain think im braging.. and humility is what Chris preached

Just so you know, Mohamed is in hell, he denied Christ as a savior which he initially accepted. He even told you in the Quran that Jesus is coming back second time to judge the world...Only for him to change and start inciting violence against everyone

And (Jesus) shall be a Sign (for the coming of) the Hour (of Judgment): therefore have no doubt about the (Hour), but follow ye Me: this is a Straight Way. Q43:61

...religion intolerance is his nature...And he is the purest of all human and you should follow him by emulating everything he did, including marrying a girl at 6y and sleeping with her at 8/9yrs, sponsor or participate in jihad wich is fighting the course of alah...

For the cross you are talking about, without the death and resurrection of chrsit...Chrsitianity will only be like islam(And yes, he was killed like a comon thief, you know why? He himself bore our pain like common man and that's the spiritual aspect you failed to understand as Islamist ..without cross, Christianity lacks power and will be a bunch of cultist gathering...Islam is cult and it lacks spiritual aspect. Just like Mohamed could not do a single miracle when he was alive...Jesus, raised the dead, he healed the sick, and preached love and there is a spirit aspect of him which is the holy spirit...I pray your eyes open one day dude....

FYI...I was once a Christian, converted to Muslim and I am back to what makes sense...I pray u realise one day)

You're are praying I should be confused like you! Jumping around! Moving from Best to worst! Aosubillahi!
Alhamdulillahi that you quoted that part of Qur'an about Issa (A. S) the son of Mariam, but if I quoted another part now that says those who die not as Muslim will enter hell fire, will you agree? You won't based on your confused antecedent!

You agreed with what suit you while you called other part lies! That's why I'm a Muslim! I the light to your darkness, the right as opposed to your wrong turn! I believed Issa is a prophet and he is son of Mariam!

Are you aware you lied before you were permitted to comment in this Islamic section? Are you a liar or you're following religious of lies?

This your act alone call for a deep thinking about your personality! About who you were! About who you are! About who you want to be and what to be remembered for!
Re: Ruling On Muslims Congratulating One Another On The Occasion Of The Gregorian NY by patani(m): 9:42pm On Jan 01, 2021
kutashi:

You're are praying I should be confused like you! Jumping around! Moving from Best to worst! Aosubillahi!
Alhamdulillahi that you quoted that part of Qur'an about Issa (A. S) the son of Mariam, but if I quoted another part now that says those who die not as Muslim will enter hell fire, will you agree? You won't based on your confused antecedent!

You agreed with what suit you while you called other part lies! That's why I'm a Muslim! I the light to your darkness, the right as opposed to your wrong turn! I believed Issa is a prophet and he is son of Mariam!

Are you aware you lied before you were permitted to comment in this Islamic section? Are you a liar or you're following religious of lies?

This your act alone call for a deep thinking about your personality! About who you were! About who you are! About who you want to be and what to be remembered for!

Just like it is permitted to lie to promote the cause of Islam..or yu are not aware f that too.? Anyways like I said go n read n familiarize ur self with Quran.. U will understand better
Re: Ruling On Muslims Congratulating One Another On The Occasion Of The Gregorian NY by kutashi: 9:54pm On Jan 01, 2021
falopey:

Why is it a bad thing for Muslims to celebrate the number of years after the birth of Jesus since they alway let us know they believe in Jesus.

The historians used the word 'adoption' to be precise (https://www.history.com/news/6-things-you-may-not-know-about-the-gregorian-calendar) and that what's happened! Who were the people counting days then that knows that day was Dec 25!

Muslims can't not celebrate because it's not in our religion to be celebrating that day and it is true we believed in Prophet Issa (A. S) as a son of Mariam and not son of God!

Lastly, are you aware you lied before you were permitted to comment in this Islamic section? Are you a liar or you're following religious of lies?
Re: Ruling On Muslims Congratulating One Another On The Occasion Of The Gregorian NY by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 01, 2021
jaggabban:

Abdool there is nothing growing about that cult called Islam.

It's all Islamic Taqiya, same people who calculate all their citizens as Muslims in Saudi, Egypt, Iran etc without realizing outside the cage of forced cult alot are non Muslims underground
Re: Ruling On Muslims Congratulating One Another On The Occasion Of The Gregorian NY by kutashi: 10:06pm On Jan 01, 2021
patani:

Just like it is permitted to lie to promote the cause of Islam..or yu are not aware f that too.? Anyways like I said go n read n familiarize ur self with Quran.. U will understand better

You're very sick, confused and marooned! Where is/was it allowed to lie to promote Islam? Just listening to your stinking thought and read your brainless writing again! 'Lie to promote'? Was that kind of Islam you were practicing? No wonder! You are jumping around like lost frog but again, I'm not surprise, you hell of a perpetual liar!

Are jealous of Islam? Because you're referring to Qur'an but Let me read what I have read in the Qur'an, if the hypocrisy in you will let you listening to the beautiful word of Allah:

(إِنَّ ٱلَّذِینَ كَفَرُوا۟ سَوَاۤءٌ عَلَیۡهِمۡ ءَأَنذَرۡتَهُمۡ أَمۡ لَمۡ تُنذِرۡهُمۡ لَا یُؤۡمِنُونَ)
[Surah Al-Baqarah verse 6]
Verily, those who disbelieve, it is the same to them whether you (O Muhammad Peace be upon him) warn them or do not warn them, they will not believe.

(خَتَمَ ٱللَّهُ عَلَىٰ قُلُوبِهِمۡ وَعَلَىٰ سَمۡعِهِمۡۖ وَعَلَىٰۤ أَبۡصَـٰرِهِمۡ غِشَـٰوَةࣱۖ وَلَهُمۡ عَذَابٌ عَظِیمࣱ)
[Surah Al-Baqarah verse 7]
Allah has set a seal on their hearts and on their hearings, (i.e. they are closed from accepting Allah's Guidance), and on their eyes there is a covering. Theirs will be a great torment.
Re: Ruling On Muslims Congratulating One Another On The Occasion Of The Gregorian NY by BABAawoo47: 10:56pm On Jan 01, 2021
Oricha62:

Have you forgotten how Christians sold their religion to Roman king including the original copy of Bible.

Okay it doesn't have Christian origin quite alright

It's like saying electricity must have Christian origin to use light

Julian calendar was formed by astronomers nd scientist

A yr is a full revolution arnd d sun which is 365.25... days

how d months are arranged is d format of calendar
A yr shld be dat exact number no matter if it's Gregorian islamic or chinese calendar

since we don't know wen d world started, we need a refrence to start our count. And since Christianity is the State religion in the roman Empire then arnd 800AD, Jesus birth was chosen as d reference

so it's not pagan. It may not be christian origin, but it doesn't matter.
Re: Ruling On Muslims Congratulating One Another On The Occasion Of The Gregorian NY by BABAawoo47: 11:03pm On Jan 01, 2021
Oricha62:

what do u mean sold sef

Christians were persecuted in rome den
But rise of christians to roman power was facilitated when a king saw a vision (just like saul)nd made Christianity state religion

Roman Empire had very well documented history, google it if u think I'm lying....

Christians neva lobbied for power in roman Empire
Re: Ruling On Muslims Congratulating One Another On The Occasion Of The Gregorian NY by engrkaz(m): 12:39am On Jan 02, 2021
Op, which calendar dem use record ur date of birth?

Mind u, I am a Muslim.
Re: Ruling On Muslims Congratulating One Another On The Occasion Of The Gregorian NY by Darestc2k12: 1:54am On Jan 02, 2021
Hi naira landers.
I just want to call our attention to one point.
The ruling is for muslims. Not for non muslims. Take a look at heading properly. It says: "Rulings on muslims congratulating ONE ANOTHER on the occasion of the gregorian NY."

So it is not Rulings on Non muslims congratulating muslims ( or vice versa ) on the occasion of the gregorian NY.

So let's calm down. The issue is up for muslims to muslims. Christians should just be onlookers.
Pls and pls . I am also a muslim and Islam is a religion of peace. So this matter has no effect on Non muslims.
Pls take note and shield your sword.
Re: Ruling On Muslims Congratulating One Another On The Occasion Of The Gregorian NY by Jilo83(m): 5:16am On Jan 02, 2021
is seasons of the year(raining, dry, harmattan period) determined by Gregorian or Islamic calendar.
Let settle it once and for all
Re: Ruling On Muslims Congratulating One Another On The Occasion Of The Gregorian NY by jaggabban: 10:25am On Jan 03, 2021
Mikehot:
Abdool there is nothing growing about that cult called Islam.

It's all Islamic Taqiya, same people who calculate all their citizens as Muslims in Saudi, Egypt, Iran etc without realizing outside the cage of forced cult alot are non Muslims underground

U've not said anything but I accept whatever you think. Thank you sir.
Re: Ruling On Muslims Congratulating One Another On The Occasion Of The Gregorian NY by Aegerine: 9:21pm On Jan 03, 2021
patani:

How are you sure people abusing your religion here are christians....But to be honest, some things call for explanation in Islam...

You hate chrsitians cos they abuse your religion, but you guys kill anyone at a simple mention of Mohamed ...You kill those who even convert from being a muslim...You are permitted to beat your women...You encourage people to blow themselves up in the name of Allah...You are commanded to marry a 8year old girl(Emulating Mohammed)...Thesame Mohamed commanded his men to rape women after a war...Thesame mohamed had issue with convulsion and being possesed by evil spirits (according to quoran) and could not heal himself...Thesame Mohamed even said he doesnt know if he will go to hell or heaven and you still follow him.....All these in your Quran and i can give you the verses if you want....

I am sure you will come back to me with curses and abuse cos that's what your religion teaches and encoraged but you say you hate christians for it...You will even make attempt to shoot me if you know where i stay...But trust me you cant do any of these...

I had wanted to stay out of this, but your foolishness, hypocrisy, intolerance and double standard must not be accorded a free ride.

You are running mouth diarrhea that Muslim hates Christian while all the negative energy and corrosives biles that you are have been dissipating so far is a reflection of the type of love preached by your acclaimed lord and saviour who was nailed to the cross.. Accursed follower of a disgusting religion in which a god has to make another god against his wish as ritual material in order to forgive some useless swine eaters.

Your false oath will speak against you in the presence of your lord. Oh! I almost forgot, Some portions of the whatever editions of the numerous edition of your distorted and disjointed book of god actually encourage you to propagate your falsehood of a religion with more and supersonic lies. You may wish to embarass your lineage and your entire generation unborn by trying to refute that.

Your fanaticism has actually danced naked in the village square by involving The Prophet of Allah in matter as simple as Muslims apathy to your pagan celebration.

Why are you foolish, accursed and frustrated in this cult of a religion? Must we embrace what you embrace because of who you are? Do you also in the same in manner venerate, Oro, Eyo, Amadioha and god of thunder in your church? Goat. May Allah blacken your face as he has done with your heart.

Answer this simple question.. Does your leaking brain feel its okay for any sensible Muslim to consider you as friend and someone to be associated with based on your on glaring madness using Nairaland as a sampling space? Why shouldn't we hate our enemies.

Do all your worst, gather all your mights and forces.. Your entire generation will cease to exist, while Islam keeps waxing stronger.

I just hate your type
Re: Ruling On Muslims Congratulating One Another On The Occasion Of The Gregorian NY by Aegerine: 11:00pm On Jan 03, 2021
patani:

No wonder... You have been crisscrossing from one religion to another just like your politicians cross from APC to PDP and then back again to APC in order to steal your votes. It tells a lot about you though. I won't be be surprised if I later hear that you are no longer a human worshipper, but tree instead.

As for the miracles that you lay claimed to about Jesus, that is the truth anyway and we are aware. However, miracles were exclusive to Jesus alone. All prophets before and the one after him (Whom you so much hate all performed miracles).

What do you have to say about the splitting of the red sea by Moses, and the transformations of his staff to serpent?

Would you rather consider in any less significance the stay of Jonah in the belly of the Whale, in the depth of the sea under the darkness of the night? If you think it is no miracle, can any of your present day god of men whom you call men of god survive that?

Abraham came of a raging fire unscathed.

And many more.. Mind you, all these miracles were not their own doings, but a proof their God of the universe to confirm them as his Prophets to their respective nations

On the last Prophet, he performed many miracles as well. We don't dwell much on them as Muslims because our greatest miracle is the Qur'an. A book which has remained undistorted and shall ever be till the last day in which there is found no inconsistencies. Even with your all viles against Islam, you are still unsuccessful at tampering with the Qur'an. Can we say that about the many edited versions of your book. Well, we are 2021 edition very soon.

Few of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) given miracles if you must know include, splitting of the moon, His journey to heaven, movement of trees at his command, Many prophesies which later came to pass, His spat into a dry well causing it to overflow with water, many healing sessions of ailing people by touch of his hands and many more too numerous to mention.

So Mr man,miracle is not a thing of your god alone.

Lastly, see your hypocrisy at best. You quoted Qur'an 43 verse 61 in a seemingly attempt at using that content to validate Christianity. Of course, we have been reliably informed about the second coming of Jesus, his mission and everything surrounding it by Allah and his Prophet. We don't need any pastor or Christian fanatic to feed us.

I am only surprised at your subsuming hypocrisy and perfected cunniness which is a hallmark of your invented religion about your inability to Proceed to Verses 62, 63, and 64 of the same chapter which obviously nailed the coffin of your Christianity

Abi how can you believe in chapter 61 and disbelief in 62, 63 & 64. Does your common sense support that forgery? I dare you to quote those three verses here for all the world to see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is The Islamic View On Aje? / The Barcode 666 Is Of No Significance / Big Time Debate: The True Followers Of Jesus Are The Muslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.