Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,486 members, 7,816,149 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Ruling On Muslims Congratulating One Another On The Occasion Of The Gregorian NY - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ruling On Muslims Congratulating One Another On The Occasion Of The Gregorian NY (22040 Views)

Islamic Way Of Congratulating Parent On The Occasion Of Birth / Reminder: Ruling On Congratulating Non Muslim On Their Festival Celebration / Congratulating & Painting House For Pilgrims Upon Thier Arrival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruling On Muslims Congratulating One Another On The Occasion Of The Gregorian NY by patani(m): 12:15pm On Jan 04, 2021
Aegerine:

No wonder... You have been crisscrossing from one religion to another just like your politicians cross from APC to PDP and then back again to APC in order to steal your votes. It tells a lot about you though. I won't be be surprised if I later hear that you are no longer a human worshipper, but tree instead.

As for the miracles that you lay claimed to about Jesus, that is the truth anyway and we are aware. However, miracles were exclusive to Jesus alone. All prophets before and the one after him (Whom you so much hate all performed miracles).

What do you have to say about the splitting of the red sea by Moses, and the transformations of his staff to serpent?

Would you rather consider in any less significance the stay of Jonah in the belly of the Whale, in the depth of the sea under the darkness of the night? If you think it is no miracle, can any of your present day god of men whom you call men of god survive that?

Abraham came of a raging fire unscathed.

And many more.. Mind you, all these miracles were not their own doings, but a proof their God of the universe to confirm them as his Prophets to their respective nations

On the last Prophet, he performed many miracles as well. We don't dwell much on them as Muslims because our greatest miracle is the Qur'an. A book which has remained undistorted and shall ever be till the last day in which there is found no inconsistencies. Even with your all viles against Islam, you are still unsuccessful at tampering with the Qur'an. Can we say that about the many edited versions of your book. Well, we are 2021 edition very soon.

Few of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) given miracles if you must know include, splitting of the moon, His journey to heaven, movement of trees at his command, Many prophesies which later came to pass, His spat into a dry well causing it to overflow with water, many healing sessions of ailing people by touch of his hands and many more too numerous to mention.

So Mr man,miracle is not a thing of your god alone.

Lastly, see your hypocrisy at best. You quoted Qur'an 43 verse 61 in a seemingly attempt at using that content to validate Christianity. Of course, we have been reliably informed about the second coming of Jesus, his mission and everything surrounding it by Allah and his Prophet. We don't need any pastor or Christian fanatic to feed us.

I am only surprised at your subsuming hypocrisy and perfected cunniness which is a hallmark of your invented religion about your inability to Proceed to Verses 62, 63, and 64 of the same chapter which obviously nailed the coffin of your Christianity

Abi how can you believe in chapter 61 and disbelief in 62, 63 & 64. Does your common sense support that forgery? I dare you to quote those three verses here for all the world to see

Why are you like this?? Where in my post did I mention I was crossing to Islam cos of miracle..?..I wanted the truth about God of Universe and i saw that Islam is a straight route to Hell and I turned back FYI

Secondly, I will not validate Christianity using your Quran, its a bunch of lie compilation full of violence that was never denounced....Yes, bible also contain violence, but the covenant of the cross established a new regime that require no violence...We believe Moses was a prophet and no body denounced him..even David was a prophet, Elijah, Elisha etc...so get your fact right

And why do you guys too violent when they criticizing your religion? This is because you are protecting a lie...The truth does not need to be defended...Christianity has been under criticism for ages and still standing today...woh...continue fighting for your Alah who can not fight for himself......I wnt answer you again
Re: Ruling On Muslims Congratulating One Another On The Occasion Of The Gregorian NY by Aegerine: 12:29pm On Jan 04, 2021
patani:

Why are you so dump to comprehend like this?? Where in my post did I mention I was crossing to Islam cos of miracle..?

And why do you guys too violent when they criticizing your religion? This is because you are protecting a lie...The truth does not need to be defended...Christianity has been under criticism for ages and still standing today...woh...continue fighting for your Alah who can not fight for himself....dead god of the ancient Arabia introduced to you by a convulsing, 8 year old f*ker Mohamed...who told you he will likely be going to hell....Nothing to show he was a prophet...The only aclaimed 'prophet without miracle of spiritual power...a war lord who is equivalent to Ogedengbe of Ilesa...see ehn go f*ucj urself keep defending ur dead Alah...I wnt answer you again

N.B...I dnt have any problem with you practising your religion but you guys should allow the world to breath...98% of terrorist are muslim, your aim is to turn europe around with ur barbarian law sharia....Boko Haram is ravagint the north in the name of this same Alah...Syria is on fire, Iraq is on fire thanks to Al qeda and your other islamic organisation...Voetsek please!!

Hypocrite mofo..

Who said you came to Islam because of miracle? Were you not the one who confessed to be juggling up and down aimlessly before finally settling for a human worshipping religion.

You started foaming up and down about your god miracles and still claiming that the god can defend himself. Why don't go isolate yourself on one of your mountain and call on him to come and wipe out Muslims and Islam since he is a type that can defend himself.

See how foolish you calling Muslims intorelant while you have clearly shown the pseudo tolerance that your religion preach.

You Nigerian christians are the world dumbest and most foolish and finest hypocrites
Re: Ruling On Muslims Congratulating One Another On The Occasion Of The Gregorian NY by patani(m): 12:39pm On Jan 04, 2021
Aegerine:

Hypocrite mofo..

Who said you came to Islam because of miracle? Were you not the one who confessed to be juggling up and down aimlessly before finally settling for a human worshipping religion.

You started foaming up and down about your god miracles and still claiming that the god can defend himself. Why don't go isolate yourself on one of your mountain and call on him to come and wipe out Muslims and Islam since he is a type that can defend himself.

See how foolish you calling Muslims intorelant while you have clearly shown the pseudo tolerance that your religion preach.

You Nigerian christians are the world dumbest and most foolish and finest hypocrites

you see? go to Chrstian topic on this forum and see critisicm...No one cares.. Simple analogy, go and check all the front page prophesy topic on NL home page that was shreded to thier root by even chrsitians themselves.any chritisim on Islam give you guys headache ......FYI...Christian God is not intrested in wiping out muslim...you guys are too insecure to understand that....I am sure you are seeing this ur argument with me a s service to you toddler sex encouraging god Alah...who turned the hearth of his sunbejct mohamend to snatch his adopted sons wife...keep deciving yourself
Re: Ruling On Muslims Congratulating One Another On The Occasion Of The Gregorian NY by Aegerine: 12:50pm On Jan 04, 2021
patani:

you see? go to Chrstian topic on this forum and see critisicm...No one cares.. Simple analogy, go and check all the front page prophesy topic on NL home page that was shreded to thier root by even chrsitians themselves.any chritisim on Islam give you guys headache ......FYI...Christian God is not intrested in wiping out muslim...you guys are too insecure to understand that....I am sure you are seeing this ur argument with me a s service to you toddler sex encouraging god Alah...who turned the hearth of his sunbejct mohamend to snatch his adopted sons wife...keep deciving yourself

Shut up there!

We don't embrace your madness in Islam. Muslims have no business with you. Maybe you should direct your frustrations to your brethren in the Pauline religion, atheist and others. That may not necessarily do away with the possibilities of few trolling muslims. But on a larger percentage, we don't have your time.

Go back to school for proper education to be able to differentiate between criticisms and insults. And if you can actually do, then you have lived up to the expectations of a Nigerian Christian hypocrites. You really adjudged what you re doing are as a criticism? You are an half baked whatever you are if you see it that way.

Lastly, my service is to Allah not to Muhammad. We don't worship a human being in Islam. That is the common trait between you and other idol worshippers
Re: Ruling On Muslims Congratulating One Another On The Occasion Of The Gregorian NY by patani(m): 12:59pm On Jan 04, 2021
Aegerine:

Shut up there!

We don't embrace your madness in Islam. Muslims have no business with you. Maybe you should direct your frustrations to your brethren in the Pauline religion, atheist and others. That may not necessarily do away with the possibilities of few trolling muslims. But on a larger percentage, we don't have your time.

Go back to school for proper education to be able to differentiate between criticisms and insults. And if you can actually do, then you have lived up to the expectations of a Nigerian Christian hypocrites. You really adjudged what you re doing are as a criticism? You are an half baked whatever you are if you see it that way.

Lastly, my service is to Allah not to Muhammad. We don't worship a human being in Islam. That is the common trait between you and other idol worshippers

Argument in futility....Keep being delusional...Idol worshipers ...hahahaha i laugh in swahili..Continue your intolerance in the name of Alah..who himself is an Idol no 1 in arabia ...I cease to argue with you...
Re: Ruling On Muslims Congratulating One Another On The Occasion Of The Gregorian NY by Aegerine: 1:37pm On Jan 04, 2021
patani:

Argument in futility....Keep being delusional...Idol worshipers ...hahahaha i laugh in swahili..Continue your intolerance in the name of Alah..who himself is an Idol no 1 in arabia ...I cease to argue with you...

How you really wish that Allah is what you ascribed to him. But far removed is HE above all limitations and imperfections.

these are some of the characteristics of your god

... he stayed months in a woman's womb

... he ate, drank, pee, and defeacate. (Since you believed in Qur'an 43 vs 61 concerning his second coming, kindly open to Qur'an 5vs 75 to see all those characteristics of your lord and saviour)

...... He prayed to a bigger God.

.... He was tempted by the devil

.... He was nailed to a cross. (Your bible is even in dissonance about the circumstances surrounding his crucifixion which is the fundamental of your religion)

.... He wept

.. He died.

Look at the attributes of whom you worship. Some of you are even confused and befuddled enough to be worshipping his mother. "Mother of god" in your language.

Now answer yourself. Who is being delusional?
Re: Ruling On Muslims Congratulating One Another On The Occasion Of The Gregorian NY by ANTIlSLAM(m): 5:20pm On Jan 04, 2021
Aegerine:

How you really wish that Allah is what you ascribed to him. But far removed is HE above all limitations and imperfections.

these are some of the characteristics of your god

... he stayed months in a woman's womb

... he ate, drank, pee, and defeacate. (Since you believed in Qur'an 43 vs 61 concerning his second coming, kindly open to Qur'an 5vs 75 to see all those characteristics of your lord and saviour)

...... He prayed to a bigger God.

.... He was tempted by the devil

.... He was nailed to a cross. (Your bible is even in dissonance about the circumstances surrounding his crucifixion which is the fundamental of your religion)

.... He wept

.. He died.

Look at the attributes of whom you worship. Some of you are even confused and befuddled enough to be worshipping his mother. "Mother of god" in your language.

Now answer yourself. Who is being delusional?

Jesus Christ prayed to his father, it's not new.. What can you say about allah that prayed for Muhammad? Should we conclude that allah has another supreme deity he was sending his prayer requests to?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can Two Wives Of The Same Husband Share The Same House? / The Barcode 666 Is Of No Significance / Big Time Debate: The True Followers Of Jesus Are The Muslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.