Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Ruling On Muslims Congratulating One Another On The Occasion Of The Gregorian NY - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ruling On Muslims Congratulating One Another On The Occasion Of The Gregorian NY (22046 Views)

Islamic Way Of Congratulating Parent On The Occasion Of Birth / Reminder: Ruling On Congratulating Non Muslim On Their Festival Celebration / Congratulating & Painting House For Pilgrims Upon Thier Arrival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruling On Muslims Congratulating One Another On The Occasion Of The Gregorian NY by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 01, 2021
patani:

How are you sure people abusing your religion here are christians....But to be honest, some things call for explanation in Islam...

You hate chrsitians cos they abuse your religion, but you guys kill anyone at a simple mention of Mohamed ...You kill those who even convert from being a muslim...You are permitted to beat your women...You encourage people to blow themselves up in the name of Allah...You are commanded to marry a 8year old girl(Emulating Mohammed)...Thesame Mohamed commanded his men to rape women after a war...Thesame mohamed had issue with convulsion and being possesed by evil spirits (according to quoran) and could not heal himself...Thesame Mohamed even said he doesnt know if he will go to hell or heaven and you still follow him.....All these in your Quran and i can give you the verses if you want....

I am sure you will come back to me with curses and abuse cos that's what your religion teaches and encoraged but you say you hate christians for it...You will even make attempt to shoot me if you know where i stay...But trust me you cant do any of these...

That's exactly the foolish comments I said you all have in your brains. Read and nourish your brain with pure knowledge of one's religion not carrying contaminated infos. Are they no men in the East and West marrying underage. How can you focus on one religion because you're not part of that religion.

Besides the rate of crime against humanity these days cut across all regions in Nigeria and all over the world but you people just hate your forefathers thinking it is Islam you hate and choose to attribute every bad things to Islam and give yourself credit for every good happening.

I don't have your time coz u typed what you don't know anything about
Re: Ruling On Muslims Congratulating One Another On The Occasion Of The Gregorian NY by Grandmisty: 2:53pm On Jan 01, 2021
kutashi:

What's is exactly are you bitter about? Or what message are you trying to pass?

Don't be deluded by your hate! So, all what you mentioned has Gregorian calendar input! How? Or Computer has GC and so what?

Can you go to church and offer salat there or can you offer an Hindu follower a beef? That's a similitude of the scenario on ground!

And how is Nigeria Muslim doing pass SA?

Islam was founded in the caves u still want to have cave man rules in 21st century?

In 1999 all the northern states were clamoring for sharia law for more security bla bla bla. Look what happened after all the demons came out . No peace, banditry , destruction followed. Look at zamfara, borno etc all na eye sore

No be Nigerian Muslims start boko haram?
Meanwhile Saudi Arabia is investing heavily in educating the future of their country in science and education but northern Nigerian Muslims don’t copy that na almajari school see kids roaming the street begging. Abi u don’t see children begging on the streets. Go ebutemetta dem be like flies

All as a result of so called Muslim education

Saudi Arabia has banned any marriage to a child under 18 meanwhile in Nigeria dem fit marry
U15. In fact senators want to make an underage married person of 15 an adult because of yislam.
Re: Ruling On Muslims Congratulating One Another On The Occasion Of The Gregorian NY by jaggabban: 3:01pm On Jan 01, 2021
TerrorSquad147:
You people are forever irredeemably foolish. If it's a sin to celebrate or give congratulatory messages on a day like this, then it's also a sin to migrate to countries where people who celebrates such a day live or own. Goto the countries with same religious inclination instead. This religion is a cancer that must be eradicated from the face of the earth, everything about it reeks of hatred and terrorism.
How do u want to go about it?
Re: Ruling On Muslims Congratulating One Another On The Occasion Of The Gregorian NY by hashtagged(m): 3:03pm On Jan 01, 2021
Farid24224:

Rape happens everywhere, murder happens everywhere, suicide bombing aren't done by Muslims but terrorists, corruption is everywhere...

I reject your useless declaration Mohammed is a foggotz.

Anything sucide bombing or terrorism has a 95% chance of being done by useless followers of a mentally unstable prophet called Mohammed

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Muslims Congratulating One Another On The Occasion Of The Gregorian NY by patani(m): 3:06pm On Jan 01, 2021
Drwinz:

That's exactly the foolish comments I said you all have in your brains. Read and nourish your brain with pure knowledge of one's religion not carrying contaminated infos. Are they no men in the East and West marrying underage. How can you focus on one religion because you're not part of that religion.

Besides the rate of crime against humanity these days cut across all regions in Nigeria and all over the world but you people just hate your forefathers thinking it is Islam you hate and choose to attribute every bad things to Islam and give yourself credit for every good happening.

Disprove all I have said with Quran n dont ignore... Leave humanity, we are talking about religion

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Muslims Congratulating One Another On The Occasion Of The Gregorian NY by Amspecial: 3:09pm On Jan 01, 2021
grin
Re: Ruling On Muslims Congratulating One Another On The Occasion Of The Gregorian NY by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 01, 2021
Qathafi:
I am a Muslim, and all these extremist attempts to confuse muslims and non-muslims alike will forever be only on paper. Islam is never against wishing people a Merry Christmas or Happy New Year and indeed the majority of Muslims do exchange felicitations with their non-muslim family and friends. Dear Nairaland members, don't be too quick to bash a religion whenever you see these because you should be used to it by now. These are extremist ideas without any scriptural backing whatsoever in Islam. In fact, these are usually copied and pasted from extremist websites of a small majority of Muslims, like islamqa.com. No wonder you won't see them posting on the side of Islam that fosters brotherliness or what would teach Muslims more about their religion. They always post only these fake rulings etc. Ruling by who? Where in Islam is it said do not wish people when they celebrate their festival? Where does it say do not wish others a Happy New Year? The fact that it's a Gregorian calendar so what? Don't Muslims wish one another a Happy New Year during Eid? The fault lies with the zealots who post their extremist ideas here and the moderators who allow it to make front page. If there are no good or true posts by Muslims on Friday, it doesn't mean elevate the trash to front page. In fact, even swearing before commenting on an Islamic post is unislamic as it is unjust. Those who will bash Islam will still do so. And it's their right. And our responsibility as Muslims to keep spreading Islamic knowledge. Thank you.
Are you sure you are Muslim or another Taqiya.

All these abdools slaves you don't deserve to share any concept with them
Re: Ruling On Muslims Congratulating One Another On The Occasion Of The Gregorian NY by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 01, 2021
jaggabban:

How do u want to go about it?
Lol, the internet is doing more than you think in that regard.

Alot of Muslims who where basically born caged as Muslims, caged in their sharia countries, caged by family threat of apostasy are gradually finding the truth online.

The only thing keeping Islam is Terror

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Muslims Congratulating One Another On The Occasion Of The Gregorian NY by BigBrother9ja: 3:29pm On Jan 01, 2021
Grandmisty:

Why is sex such a prize in ur stupid mind.

Virgin this virgin that.

The message is more important than sex. Or u one of those waiting for 72 virgins.

Look in coming centuries religion will be outdated.

It’s man made to control the masses. Pray to ur God
Why are you fo.ol obsessed with always talking about sex and 72 virgins?

Is that what your father told you?
Did he marry your mother a virgin?
M0.ron
Re: Ruling On Muslims Congratulating One Another On The Occasion Of The Gregorian NY by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 01, 2021
Drwinz:

Abdool, bad things happen randomly everywhere but when a specific cult has a spelt out doctrine and model of child rape, child marriage, beheading, terror, and other vices epitomized by Muslims who follow their leader in his deeds.

Then it's easier to draw the line and origin
Re: Ruling On Muslims Congratulating One Another On The Occasion Of The Gregorian NY by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 01, 2021
Grandmisty:

Why is sex such a prize in ur stupid mind.

Virgin this virgin that.

The message is more important than sex. Or u one of those waiting for 72 virgins.

Look in coming centuries religion will be outdated.

It’s man made to control the masses. Pray to ur God
That's because in the years of Mohamed, the cave men then were Arab desert dwellers so he simply gave them the fantasy promise of what the Arab dwellers then considered as glorious just to lure them into the caravan stealing, killing business
Re: Ruling On Muslims Congratulating One Another On The Occasion Of The Gregorian NY by Sheriman(m): 3:57pm On Jan 01, 2021
patani:

How are you sure people abusing your religion here are christians....But to be honest, some things call for explanation in Islam...

You hate chrsitians cos they abuse your religion, but you guys kill anyone at a simple mention of Mohamed ...You kill those who even convert from being a muslim...You are permitted to beat your women...You encourage people to blow themselves up in the name of Allah...You are commanded to marry a 8year old girl(Emulating Mohammed)...Thesame Mohamed commanded his men to rape women after a war...Thesame mohamed had issue with convulsion and being possesed by evil spirits (according to quoran) and could not heal himself...Thesame Mohamed even said he doesnt know if he will go to hell or heaven and you still follow him.....All these in your Quran and i can give you the verses if you want....

I am sure you will come back to me with curses and abuse cos that's what your religion teaches and encoraged but you say you hate christians for it...You will even make attempt to shoot me if you know where i stay...But trust me you cant do any of these...
You're a mad dog that is barking unnecessarily!!
All what you said are absolutely rubbish

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Muslims Congratulating One Another On The Occasion Of The Gregorian NY by kutashi: 4:05pm On Jan 01, 2021
Grandmisty:

Islam was founded in the caves u still want to have cave man rules in 21st century?

In 1999 all the northern states were clamoring for sharia law for more security bla bla bla. Look what happened after all the demons came out . No peace, banditry , destruction followed. Look at zamfara, borno etc all na eye sore

No be Nigerian Muslims start boko haram?
Meanwhile Saudi Arabia is investing heavily in educating the future of their country in science and education but northern Nigerian Muslims don’t copy that na almajari school see kids roaming the street begging. Abi u don’t see children begging on the streets. Go ebutemetta dem be like flies

All as a result of so called Muslim education

Saudi Arabia has banned any marriage to a child under 18 meanwhile in Nigeria dem fit marry
U15. In fact senators want to make an underage married person of 15 an adult because of yislam.

Even your great grandfather came from cave and that's not a news! You can know better than Allah (GOD) himself!

Islam is govern and guided by rules on everything! I repeat, everything! Even to shit!
It's not like any other religion that you will wake up and say, let's add this because things are changing (that's 10 commandment started increasing and decreasing)

What ever thing you do or use in Islam must be within the fold of Islam. Lots of examples on that around you!

Introduction of Sharia in Northern states is the reason for insecurity. Get your fact accurately! Insecurity in the north is purely as a result of POLITICs and bad governance! Boko Haram was used to settle political score and it snow balled into complete chaos! In fact, summary execution of their leader was solely carried for cover up and mouth sealing!

The same thing happened in Zamfara! Bandit was used to settle political score and later gone beyond control! Despite the hype shit in the southern media, I drove alone to Zamfara and got around 11:30pm.

Those kids you see around is as a result of money they are making and some are not even in Nigeria. Do you know they speak Hausa in C.A.R. and many West African countries. I got to know and saw this in Kano at Refugee office
Re: Ruling On Muslims Congratulating One Another On The Occasion Of The Gregorian NY by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 01, 2021
patani:

Disprove all I have said with Quran n dont ignore... Leave humanity, we are talking about religion

Al-Sa‘di (may Allah have mercy on him) said: “along with those who have it [menses] not” means minors, those who have not yet started to menstruate. Adult women who have never menstruated at all are like those who “despair of menstruation” (i.e., have passed menopause); their ‘iddah is three months. End quote. That's one

Islam has not given any specific age for marriage, either for the male or for the female. However, Islam has just suggested to get married at young age. Because marrying at young age can prevent a person from sins . There are also many benefits of marrying at young age, for example having both physical and spiritual chastity. Chastity considered as one of the most important things in Islam. A good Muslim should be able to guard his chastity until they get married. By marrying early, a Muslim is guarding his chastity well. As Allah says in Quran, Al Mu’minoon (23:5-6)
From this narration you will agree with me that sexual activity happens between ages these days due to the kind of television videos we watch, Allah knows more and beyond the unknown and this verse was to avoid children you called underage Today who are into sex already because I can bet you can't deny the fact that even children of 10-16 not even up to 18 as we speak engages in sexual immorality.
If one really wanna be sincere with religion and look at the issues at hand where kids begin to engage in sexual activity, I don't think it is bad.

Looking at the prophet Muhammad S.A.W marrying an underage, if you look carefully at the hadith, he didn't engage her in sexual relationship at such tender age and beside rosul S.A.W didn't direct in any hadith that Muslims should marry an underage.

If you make a research online about what age range in the world today knows about sexual activity, you'll be shocked to see that even 8 year old kids do. I believe you will be wondering the the age will Smith's son was when he kissed a Chinese girl in karate kid and how many kids will wanna go beyond that practice after watching such movie.
I can mention Manny Disney junior movies I've watched that kids gone erotic.

What has Islam done wrong in trying to prevent this from happening. Will you find it condoned if your daughter of 12 year old is having sex with her classmate in the school and say it's okay than to be married to the same boy who believed that they are mentally and physically fit to engage in an intercourse.

The thing is Islam does not compel anyone (underage) to get married but if she feels she wants to engage in sexual activity at tender age then she should be asked if she wants to marry. The motive is to prevent sexual immorality amongst people who truly appreciate religion not the hypocrite or those who does bad in the secret and claim holy in the public.
Re: Ruling On Muslims Congratulating One Another On The Occasion Of The Gregorian NY by tit(f): 4:30pm On Jan 01, 2021
Beheading
Re: Ruling On Muslims Congratulating One Another On The Occasion Of The Gregorian NY by ANTIlSLAM(m): 4:43pm On Jan 01, 2021
Lehksyen4life:

You see the height of your ignorance?

Lest you don't know, some organizations paid their staff based on Islamic(Hijra) calendar.

Mumu why not telling us the name of those organizations
Re: Ruling On Muslims Congratulating One Another On The Occasion Of The Gregorian NY by patani(m): 4:45pm On Jan 01, 2021
Sheriman:

You're a mad dog that is barking unnecessarily!!
All what you said are absolutely rubbish

Stop being violent, this is internet space... Disprove wat I said stop being emotional
Re: Ruling On Muslims Congratulating One Another On The Occasion Of The Gregorian NY by Sheriman(m): 4:47pm On Jan 01, 2021
patani:

Stop being violent, this is internet space... Disprove wat I said stop being emotional
You say what said based on your ignorance and unestablished fact
Re: Ruling On Muslims Congratulating One Another On The Occasion Of The Gregorian NY by patani(m): 4:52pm On Jan 01, 2021
Sheriman:

You say what said based on your ignorance and unestablished fact

Same response I get from all of you. Ranting with emotions... A guy came back backing up his response with scriptures I'm still busy with new year celebrations n sleep to read n respond... U too go read ur Quran n stop being emotional... Few of u read quoram to understand at all... If u do understand quoran u will understand ure paying with fire.. N uve been handed a dangerous religion by ur parents
Re: Ruling On Muslims Congratulating One Another On The Occasion Of The Gregorian NY by ANTIlSLAM(m): 4:52pm On Jan 01, 2021
Fiscus105:

Even In Saudi Arabia they recognize and follow Gregorian calendar. As it stands now, all nations must acknowledge that we are in 2021. It must reflect in their memos to other nations

It is disgusting that a book wrote by humans based on happening in their society more than a thousand years ago, can still be following like zombies by someone who leaves several years after.

I pity Africa zombies who refuse to use their God given brains to think outside box

Imagine Saudi even recognize Gregorian calendar
Re: Ruling On Muslims Congratulating One Another On The Occasion Of The Gregorian NY by ANTIlSLAM(m): 4:53pm On Jan 01, 2021
BigBrother9ja:

What are you doing here hypocrite?

It's a new year and you've started putting curses on yourself.

See your profile.
Your swear that you believe in Allah...
Jesus would be so proud of you.
He deeort

So allah your god that was caged inside the shrine and black stone of kaaba recognise audio swearing, walie na you mumu pass

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Muslims Congratulating One Another On The Occasion Of The Gregorian NY by patani(m): 5:01pm On Jan 01, 2021
kutashi:

Even your great grandfather came from cave and that's not a news! You can know better than Allah (GOD) himself!

Islam is govern and guided by rules on everything! I repeat, everything! Even to shit!
It's not like any other religion that you will wake up and say, let's add this because things are changing (that's 10 commandment started increasing and decreasing)

What ever thing you do or use in Islam must be within the fold of Islam. Lots of examples on that around you!

Introduction of Sharia in Northern states is the reason for insecurity. Get your fact accurately! Insecurity in the north is purely as a result of POLITICs and bad governance! Boko Haram was used to settle political score and it snow balled into complete chaos! In fact, summary execution of their leader was solely carried for cover up and mouth sealing!

The same thing happened in Zamfara! Bandit was used to settle political score and later gone beyond control! Despite the hype shit in the southern media, I drove alone to Zamfara and got around 11:30pm.

Those kids you see around is as a result of money they are making and some are not even in Nigeria. Do you know they speak Hausa in C.A.R. and many West African countries. I got to know and saw this in Kano at Refugee office

You av started showing your Islamic tendencies... Stop being overzealous n violent (imole, a religion that turns u hard. As described by yorubas).. That's why u kill n maim at the slightest oppotunity in Northern Nigeria, turned a beatiful country of Afghanistan into shambles by Islamic laws through AL qedas before American finished the job for u.. The only people that understand ur violent language are the Hindus of India... They gave it to you back in you own language.. Thesame approached used by Christians in Kaduna which has worked perfectly before u guys adopted banditry... The only language u understand is violence as preached by your 8year old pussy lover Mohamed.. Who convulsed n foamed from his mouth time to time n even spoke that he didn't know, Wat the angels would do to him when he dies, either throw him into hell fire... Just go back n read ur quoran before talking... Do research emotions can't win war on the internet... It can only work on the street of kano

2 Likes

Re: Ruling On Muslims Congratulating One Another On The Occasion Of The Gregorian NY by Grandmisty: 5:13pm On Jan 01, 2021
kutashi:

before sharia the north was safe. is the politics in north different from the south, is not the same PDP/APC governance?

Argue all you with your keyboard the facts are the facts. dont be deluded

borno was a very safe place. maiduguri very nice town.

Look at it now.

Just like other places in muslim dominated lands---war , rape , banditry

The almajari schools are in northern nigeria dont bring other west african countries

Niger republic another cesspit of islamic decay is the conveyor belt of destitution and poverty

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Muslims Congratulating One Another On The Occasion Of The Gregorian NY by Onitola2: 5:16pm On Jan 01, 2021
Lukgaf:

It is near gregorian calendar year, is it permissible for muslims to congratulate each other and give duaa on the new year based on the Gregorian calendar without the intention of celebrating it ?

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/177460/ruling-on-muslims-congratulating-one-another-on-the-occasion-of-the-gregorian-new-year
gregorian calendar and the 7 days names may be named after unbelievers but it serves no purpose for them anymore, it's used by everyone, you're collecting salary by ending of the month and given weekend holidays and u don't consider it shirk because it's gregorian calendar, it's part of our system now, Islam is easy, y making it hard for ourselves? Do u think you'll enter jahanam for saying happy Friday rather than jumat.
Re: Ruling On Muslims Congratulating One Another On The Occasion Of The Gregorian NY by kutashi: 5:53pm On Jan 01, 2021
Grandmisty:

before sharia the north was safe.

Argue all you like the facts are the facts. dont be deluded

borno was a very safe place. maiduguri very nice town.

Look at it now.

Just like other places in muslim dominated lands---war , rape , banditry

Sharia has been in the North for a very long time!
And most of their activities are guided by Sharia till now! And that's have Penal code!

The political Sharia you gyrating on was brought in with demonic system called democracy!
Is south safe like before 1999! Yahoo, ritual and grave mining and kidnapping became the order of the day since around 2001 and ever increasing till date.

Which other Muslim dominated land? Nigeria has a lot of problems in general created by those selfish stupid politicians! It's you that need to clear your thinking and widen your knowledge to see the clearer picture.

When last have you visited North? You need to move around and see things for yourself and reading those stupid shitty news!

All the shouts about insecurity is just hype shit and the same stupid politicians are responsible!
All motor parks are loading daily and you will be surprise to see traffics on most of the major bandit road they're reporting to you!

You saw what happened during the Katsina students scenario! At initial stage, they were shouting and when they rescued, they stunned, confused and convulsed!

Lastly, try to be an open person and free your brain for constructive reasoning! Don't tell anybody to argue with all fact he likes! You sounded like someone who likes
listening to himself in an argument!
Re: Ruling On Muslims Congratulating One Another On The Occasion Of The Gregorian NY by kutashi: 6:13pm On Jan 01, 2021
patani:

You av started showing your Islamic tendencies... Stop being overzealous n violent (imole, a religion that turns u hard. As described by yorubas).. That's why u kill n maim at the slightest oppotunity in Northern Nigeria, turned a beatiful country of Afghanistan into shambles by Islamic laws through AL qedas before American finished the job for u.. The only people that understand ur violent language are the Hindus of India... They gave it to you back in you own language.. Thesame approached used by Christians in Kaduna which has worked perfectly before u guys adopted banditry... The only language u understand is violence as preached by your 8year old pussy lover Mohamed.. Who convulsed n foamed from his mouth time to time n even spoke that he didn't know, Wat the angels would do to him when he dies, either throw him into hell fire... Just go back n read ur quoran before talking... Do research emotions can't win war on the internet... It can only work on the street of kano

Oh My Lord of all Universe!
I can't believe there are still some animal on internet!

And you had shown your Christian tendencies! An hypocrite bigot with a sticky perpetual stinking confused and directionless brain!

A fool of the century! Simple issue, you turn it to religious focus! What happened to your life? Who did you this?

You are lost and sick! I don't need to ask and let me give you your dose!

You a confused religion and I don't expect you to be alright! You're asking me to read Quran but I can't ask you to read Bible because I don't know which version you are using, KJV, ESV, Old Testament, New Testament.... I can't twenty! I repeat twenty like that! And you never sleep and wake up and have deep thinking about how you have been wasting your life and your time dancing and singing and reading from 'Paul quotes' you called Bible. A person that didn't follow your Jesus in his lifetime now compile a book you called Bible! What a mess!
Re: Ruling On Muslims Congratulating One Another On The Occasion Of The Gregorian NY by BigBrother9ja: 6:17pm On Jan 01, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

So allah your god that was caged inside the shrine and black stone of kaaba recognise audio swearing, walie na you mumu pass
Who is allah your god?
Is that the name of your lord and saviour?
I don't blame you, I blame that drunkard old fool who couldn't use a condom on that old hag whorè. Their mistake has resulted in another frustrated soul on the loose.
Re: Ruling On Muslims Congratulating One Another On The Occasion Of The Gregorian NY by patani(m): 7:04pm On Jan 01, 2021
kutashi:

Oh My Lord of all Universe!
I can't believe there are still some animal on internet!

And you had shown your Christian tendencies! An hypocrite bigot with a sticky perpetual stinking confused and directionless brain!

A fool of the century! Simple issue, you turn it to religious focus! What happened to your life? Who did you this?

You are lost and sick! I don't need to ask and let me give you your dose!

You a confused religion and I don't expect you to be alright! You're asking me to read Quran but I can't ask you to read Bible because I don't know which version you are using, KJV, ESV, Old Testament, New Testament.... I can't twenty! I repeat twenty like that! And you never sleep and wake up and have deep thinking about how you have been wasting your life and your time dancing and singing and reading from 'Paul quotes' you called Bible. A person that didn't follow your Jesus in his lifetime now compile a book you called Bible! What a mess!

Dotnt be emotional... Answer me like someone who understand the demon he is worshiping

1 Like

Re: Ruling On Muslims Congratulating One Another On The Occasion Of The Gregorian NY by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 01, 2021
The whole of this thread is offensive. One as a Muslim we are not separatists. Our Prophet SAW lived amongst Jews and Christians and respected their faith and celebrations he even got refuge amongst them.

Now the other islamophobes that cannot allow their ignorance and bigotry to see road. Constantly looking for enemies that is why their life is on nairaland spreading bitterness, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Oga moderator stop initiating divisive posts that is not our religion.

The rest of you seek God your humanity is waiting for you in hell fire.
Re: Ruling On Muslims Congratulating One Another On The Occasion Of The Gregorian NY by falopey: 7:37pm On Jan 01, 2021
Qasim6:

Gregorian calendar is never a Christian calendar.
Educate yourself.

You are the one to get education . Gregorian calendar is a counting of years after the birth of Jesus.

So now it 2021AD after the birth of Jesus. AD is Latin which means Anno Domini which means “the year of our Lord” in English

Educate yourself. Goggle can help you. Gregorian calendar is Christian calendar.

Welcome to 2,021 years after the birth of Jesus Christ our Lord.

Maybe you don’t know because people have stopped adding AD to the year. During the medieval time, you could not write date without adding AD. Like 300AD, 600AD which was around when Muhammed was born, 1042AD. Now we are in 2021AD

Re: Ruling On Muslims Congratulating One Another On The Occasion Of The Gregorian NY by ANTIlSLAM(m): 7:43pm On Jan 01, 2021
BigBrother9ja:

Who is allah your god?
Is that the name of your lord and saviour?
I don't blame you, I blame that drunkard old fool who couldn't use a condom on that old hag whorè. Their mistake has resulted in another frustrated soul on the loose.

I feel your pains sorry ehm grin next time you'll ask if you can contribute to what that doesn't consign you, if this is how you were brought up, ya mother and ya fada at home has a lot to do. Solo makinde

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can Two Wives Of The Same Husband Share The Same House? / The Barcode 666 Is Of No Significance / Big Time Debate: The True Followers Of Jesus Are The Muslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.