Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,216 members, 7,815,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

LASG To Deploy Smart LED Lighting Across The State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LASG To Deploy Smart LED Lighting Across The State (19694 Views)

Smart City: LASG To Light Up Lagos With LED Street Lights / LASG To Revive Badagry Food Production Centre, Commitment To Food Sufficiency / LASG To Build A Jetty At UNILAG Waterfront (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASG To Deploy Smart LED Lighting Across The State by AsiwajuNdigbo: 1:49pm On Jan 01, 2021
NGpatriot:
What Igbos love and support always fail, but what they hate and despise always win and remain successful.

This is why the more they hate Tinubu, he gets more powerful and successful.

....but Igbos can not progress past their wheelbarrow and kerosene situation.

God Bless Asiwaju Tinubu

God Bless the great State of Lagos.

grin grin

It is new year for God's sake! It is NEW YEAR!

There is no news about Ipob. Dont bring 2020 into 2021. Leave Ipob. Abi dem take Ipob swear for you when you left zanfara?
Re: LASG To Deploy Smart LED Lighting Across The State by NGpatriot: 1:53pm On Jan 01, 2021
[s]
AsiwajuNdigbo:

It is new year for God's sake! It is NEW YEAR!

There is no news about Ipob. Dont bring 2020 into 2021. Leave Ipob. Abi dem take Ipob swear for you when you left zanfara?
[/s]

Guilty conscience dey kill this ipob...

I don't even know how and why my post is killing this ipob in this great and beautiful 2021.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: LASG To Deploy Smart LED Lighting Across The State by AsiwajuNdigbo: 2:00pm On Jan 01, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

I don't even know how and why my post is killing this ipob in this great and beautiful 2021.

grin grin

Abeg, no wahala for this new year. Focus on your APC and your godfather but stop attacking Ipob everywhere. Leave Ipob alone small. Please. APC primary is next year, focus on your candidates.
Re: LASG To Deploy Smart LED Lighting Across The State by tollyboy5(m): 2:02pm On Jan 01, 2021
AsiwajuNdigbo:

The most developed Lagos was the one under its first governor Johnson. Not the one under tinubu.

The reason you think tinubu developed Lagos is because other states were lackadaisical in their own progress. So comparatively tinubu appeared to be superman amongst his peers.

If you go back to the Johnson administration the people of Lagos had sanitation, health, security, clean environment, free trade, progress, culture, diversity, order.

Under tinubu, beside trade there is no other highpoint to credit him for heroism.

You're one of the objective ipob on this forum. A working Lagos will favor both Yoruba and Igbo , I see no reason for hatred.
Those who make money in Lagos will send something to family in the east, I don't know why people don't think positive at times

1 Like

Re: LASG To Deploy Smart LED Lighting Across The State by AsiwajuNdigbo: 2:08pm On Jan 01, 2021
tollyboy5:

You're one of the objective ipob on this forum. A working Lagos will favor both Yoruba and Igbo , I see no reason for hatred.
Those who make money in Lagos will send something to family in the east, I don't know why people don't think positive at times

Thank you my brother. Exactly!
We are in West to excel, we are grateful for the opportunity. Igbo can be very useful for Yoruba, in many ways. That angle of mutual benefits should be explored. Ive always said we can never be united, we must not seek unity but an alliance between Igbo/Yoruba is possible.
We want Yoruba to appreciate us as we also appreciate you with the opportunity we have in West. What can we do for Yoruba?

1 Like

Re: LASG To Deploy Smart LED Lighting Across The State by NGpatriot: 2:14pm On Jan 01, 2021
[s]
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Abeg, no wahala for this new year. Focus on your APC and your godfather but stop attacking Ipob everywhere. Leave Ipob alone small. Please. APC primary is next year, focus on your candidates.
[/s]

You should have mind your business and focused on your ipob terrorist worries instead killing yourself over my post.

I don't even know how this ipob get to politics or APC.

These confused Igbos sef..

grin grin

1 Like

Re: LASG To Deploy Smart LED Lighting Across The State by Redcrafton: 2:18pm On Jan 01, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

grin grin

Why do you fear ipob than Boko H and miyetti allah camping in your forests....

You claim ipob deals with kerosine and wheel barrow...

Please can you check what this is. (pic)..having been applied in their state with less than180 billion budget while you that have a budget of 1.6 trillion is just thinking about it.

Re: LASG To Deploy Smart LED Lighting Across The State by Redcrafton: 2:21pm On Jan 01, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

You should have mind your business and focused on your ipob terrorist worries instead killing yourself over my post.

I don't even know how this ipob get to politics or APC.

These confused Igbos sef..

grin grin

So Ipob is your greatest problem in life as at today?

Please say so clearly, so you can be helped.
Re: LASG To Deploy Smart LED Lighting Across The State by LukasPodolski: 2:33pm On Jan 01, 2021
Redcrafton:

Please can you check what this is. (pic)..having been applied in their state with less than180 billion budget while you that have a budget of 1.6 trillion is just thinking about it.
what is new in this picture?

a dual carriage with street light? what is exceptional here?

is it Smart LED lighting system?
Re: LASG To Deploy Smart LED Lighting Across The State by EMMY76: 3:44pm On Jan 01, 2021
tollyboy5:

Lagos has been before tinubu, Lagos Will be after tinubu, stop posting rubbish! angry

Gbam u are absolutely right.

1 Like

Re: LASG To Deploy Smart LED Lighting Across The State by EMMY76: 3:47pm On Jan 01, 2021
Rugaria:

Lagos was doing better before Tinubu, Lagos will do better after Tinubu! Lagos is the financial capital of Nigeria! It's has nothing do with one Hushcobar Tinubu..

The way the man is hyped here as a stranger u will think he was the one that built the entire lagos from the scratch.

2 Likes

Re: LASG To Deploy Smart LED Lighting Across The State by henrystevo11(m): 4:56pm On Jan 01, 2021
At least do lagos inner roads
Re: LASG To Deploy Smart LED Lighting Across The State by NGpatriot: 5:37pm On Jan 01, 2021
[s]
Redcrafton:

[/s]

Not interested in your lame and boring ipob rubbish.
Re: LASG To Deploy Smart LED Lighting Across The State by Coinbased: 5:38pm On Jan 01, 2021
Why
Re: LASG To Deploy Smart LED Lighting Across The State by desgiezd(m): 7:11pm On Jan 01, 2021
Rugaria:

Lagos was doing better before Tinubu, Lagos will do better after Tinubu! Lagos is the financial capital of Nigeria! It's has nothing do with one Hushcobar Tinubu..

It's obvious you didn't know Lagos before Tinubu

1 Like

Re: LASG To Deploy Smart LED Lighting Across The State by Clothingonline9(m): 8:01pm On Jan 01, 2021
Lagos is marching ahead

1 Like

Re: LASG To Deploy Smart LED Lighting Across The State by adekolaelect(m): 8:20pm On Jan 01, 2021
Rugaria:
Another round of exotic contracts for baba Tinubu..
calm down this is year 2021 .you did this in previous years but nothing changed positive for you .change your ways or you wail forever.
Re: LASG To Deploy Smart LED Lighting Across The State by adekolaelect(m): 8:22pm On Jan 01, 2021
desgiezd:

It's obvious you didn't know Lagos before Tinubu
He was in village in anambra then or not yet born .
Re: LASG To Deploy Smart LED Lighting Across The State by danilmo: 9:01pm On Jan 01, 2021
AsiwajuNdigbo:

The most developed Lagos was the one under its first governor Johnson. Not the one under tinubu.

The reason you think tinubu developed Lagos is because other states were lackadaisical in their own progress. So comparatively tinubu appeared to be superman amongst his peers.

If you go back to the Johnson administration the people of Lagos had sanitation, health, security, clean environment, free trade, progress, culture, diversity, order.

Under tinubu, beside trade there is no other highpoint to credit him for heroism.

it's easy to know an ipob.. they are pained with anything Tinubu.

they ll tell u jakande and Ambode the one that got little ishh with Tinubu is the best.. lol..

whether u agree or not we know Tinubu as the father of Modern Lagos..
Re: LASG To Deploy Smart LED Lighting Across The State by chloride6: 9:36pm On Jan 01, 2021
While public education rots to pieces...

grin grin

APC!
Re: LASG To Deploy Smart LED Lighting Across The State by tollyboy5(m): 8:33am On Jan 02, 2021
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Thank you my brother. Exactly!
We are in West to excel, we are grateful for the opportunity. Igbo can be very useful for Yoruba, in many ways. That angle of mutual benefits should be explored. Ive always said we can never be united, we must not seek unity but an alliance between Igbo/Yoruba is possible.
We want Yoruba to appreciate us as we also appreciate you with the opportunity we have in West. What can we do for Yoruba?
Thats what I was telling one Niger delta guy. He's was saying Yoruba don't deserve love from SS.
Like what the fvck. Instead of us to work on mutual benefits you're talking about Love.
When people start thinking this way then it'll be possible to have political unity like the ones we have in the north.
But the present southern leaders will rather asslick the north. Hence Tinubu alliance with north and Igbo support for atiku
Re: LASG To Deploy Smart LED Lighting Across The State by tollyboy5(m): 8:48am On Jan 02, 2021
danilmo:

it's easy to know an ipob.. they are pained with anything Tinubu.

they ll tell u jakande and Ambode the one that got little ishh with Tinubu is the best.. lol..

whether u agree or not we know Tinubu as the father of Modern Lagos..
How can we really know when he has not decided to hand over completely to a new Governor. What is the database record of the money agbero collect daily?
The way local government extort people is there anyway to track record of those dubios chairmen?
What is modern about Lagos with 20million population. Do you know how Lagos is loosing due to improper data base.
Why do you people turn blind eyes because other state are not up to Lagos.
You've forgotten Lagos is not condusive for living at all.
Why the tinubu worshipping when he's suppose to hand over?
Why make himself God father in Lagos?
Our ancestors never followed this Godfatherism way.
We complain of cabals in aso rock but praise Godfatherism in Lagos.
So we want tinunu to be president so that Godfatherism will extend to aso rock.
Had it been as a bonafide indigene of Lagos tinubu godfatherism favored me, why wont I support !
But imagine a whole state owe the indigene scholarship bursary for almost three years!
What they do is pick some idiots from the union and give them chicken change.
I repeat myself and will always stand on my opinion. Let other lagosians come and attack my view! Tinubu is a disaster to the progress of Lagos state. Many people don't think at all because their state of origin is not up to Lagos, so they come to Lagos to see american wonder and start praising criminials.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bakare To Tinubu's Men: I Scored 0 Votes With My Identity, Original Credentials / Supporters Excited As Oyetola Returns To Osun After Tribunal Judgement (Video) / Akon And His Team Meet Governor Ambode (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.