Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

2021: The Year Of Prayer And Fasting - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2021: The Year Of Prayer And Fasting (588 Views)

Winners Chapel 21-day Prayer And Fasting 2024 Prayer Points / Leah Sharibu: TB Joshua Calls For Three Days Prayer And Fasting / When Your Prayers And Fasting Is Real, They Will Produce These Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2021: The Year Of Prayer And Fasting by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:21am On Jan 01, 2021
Year 2021: The Year Of Prayer And Fasting

Mark 9:29 (KJV)

And he said unto them, This kind can come forth by nothing, but by prayer and fasting.

There are some kinds of devils that cannot be casted out but by prayer and fasting.

There are kinds of great works that cannot done but by prayer and fasting.

There are some kinds of temptations that cannot be overcome but by prayer and fasting.

There are some kinds of problems that cannot be solved but by prayer and fasting.

There are some kinds of chains and bondage that cannot be broken.

There are some prayers that cannot be answered but by prayer and fasting.

There are some kinds of spiritual potentials that cannot be unlocked but by prayer and fasting.

There are some kinds of souls that cannot be won into the kingdom of God but by prayer and fasting

Hence the year 2021 being the year of prayer and fasting means that it's going to be a year of greater works!

It means the year 2021 is going to be a year where the captives, and many in chains and bondage would be set free!

The year 2021 is going to be a year where those devils that couldn't come out by prayer alone would be casted out!

The year 2021 is going to be a year where the kind of problems that couldn't be solved by prayer alone, would be solved!

It's going to be a year where the kind of temptations that couldn't overcome by prayer alone would be overcome!

It's going to be a year where the kind of lost souls who couldn't be won by prayer alone would be won into the Kingdom of God!

It's going to be a year when the kind of spiritual potentials that couldn't be unlocked by prayer alone would be unlocked!

It's going to be a year where the kind of prayers that couldn't be answered by prayer alone would be answered

Hence the year 2021 is going to be a year where the kind of works that couldn't be done by prayer alone, would be done!

That's what the year 2021 would be for me I don't know about you.

Hence i'm not going to be praying alone as I had been doing since I joined Nairaland in late 2019, but i'm going to add fasting to my praying because although prayer has been able help me achieve a lot here since I came, it has not been enough to unlock my full spiritual potential.

I have already started fasting, and this is my sixth day. Though I began with water fasting for 21 days, I have today switched to normal fasting where I would be eating just once a day but extended the fast to 40 days which should end sometime early February, God helping me.

Hence I entered into 2021 in a prayer and fasting mode, so I expect it to be year, that things that couldn't be unlocked by prayer alone, would be unlocked in my life, in Jesus name! Amen!

I wish you the same this New year.

God bless.
Re: 2021: The Year Of Prayer And Fasting by plaetton: 9:25am On Jan 01, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

And he said unto them, This kind can come forth by nothing, but by prayer and fasting.

There are some kinds of devils that cannot come out but by prayer and fasting.

There are some kinds of temptations that cannot be overcome but by prayer and fasting.

There are some kinds of problems that cannot be solved but by prayer and fasting.

There are some kinds of spiritual potentials that cannot be unlocked but by prayer and fasting.

There are some kinds of souls that cannot be won into the kingdom of God but by prayer and fasting

Hence the year 2021 being the year of prayer and fasting means that it's going to be a year of greater works!

It means the year 2021 is going to be a year where the captives, and many in chains and bondage would be set free!

The year 2021 is going to be a year where those devils that couldn't come out by prayer alone would be casted out!

The year 2021 is going to be a year where the kind of problems that couldn't be solved by prayer alone, would be solved!

It's going to be a year where the kind of temptations that couldn't overcome by prayer alone would be overcome!

It's going to be a year where the kind of lost souls who couldn't be won by prayer alone would be won into the Kingdom of God!

It's going to be a year when the kind of spiritual potentials that couldn't be unlocked by prayer alone would be unlocked!

It's going to be a year where the kind of prayers that couldn't be answered by prayer alone would be answered!

Hence the year 2021 is going to be a year where the kind of works that couldn't be done by prayer alone, would be done!

Hence i'm not going to be praying alone as I had been doing since I joined Nairaland in late 2019, but i'm going to add fasting to my praying because although prayer has been able help me achieve a lot here since I came, it has not been enough to unlock my full spiritual potential.

I have already started fasting, and this is my sixth day. Though I began with water fasting for 21 days, I have today switched to normal fasting where I would be eating just once a day but extended the fast to 40 days which should end sometime early February, God helping me.

Hence I entered into 2021 in a prayer and fasting mode, so I expect it to be year, that things that couldn't be unlocked by prayer alone, would be unlocked in my life, in Jesus name! Amen!

God bless.
C'mon dude.

Nigeria generates by far greatest Megatons of prayer power in the entire world. Yet, day by day, year by year, Nigeria descends further and further into a sh#thole.
What gives ?
God not listening, praying to the wrong God perhaps, or just plain national self-delusions?

If prayer was a commodity, Nigeria would be the largest exporter. If prayer was a source of power, Nigeria would sent astronauts to the furthest reaches of our Milky Way Galaxy and back in short time.

Repeating the same routines day in and day out, year after year, decade after decade, without once taking a pause to assess and audit the results is the classic definition of Insanity.
Re: 2021: The Year Of Prayer And Fasting by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:53am On Jan 01, 2021
plaetton:

C'mon dude.

Nigeria generates by far greatest Megatons of prayer power in the entire world. Yet, day by day, year by year, Nigeria descends further and further into a sh#thole.
What gives ?
God not listening, praying to the wrong God perhaps, or just plain national self-delusions?

If prayer was a commodity, Nigeria would be the largest exporter. If prayer was a source of power, Nigeria would sent astronauts to the furthest reaches of our Milky Way Galaxy and back in short time.

Repeating the same routines day in and day out, year after year, decade after decade, without once taking a pause to assess and audit the results is the classic definition of Insanity.

I can understand where you're coming from, so It's obvious to me why you can't comprehend my speech.

If not you'd understand that it's not about just praying but praying the right way. That's how the USA prayed and became the world super power and topmost nation on planet earth.

So it's ignorant to say that Nigeria generates the highest amount of prayer power in the world, because most prayers made by Nigerians are not prayers by the true definition of prayer.

The most defining factor of prayer is that it's hinged on righteousness or the obedience of God's Word, that's even the main purpose of prayer itself because it's meant to help you not fall temptation. But when most people praying are corrupt, sexually immoral and filled with evil in their heart, etc. what would be the result of their prayers?

So the problem with Nigeria is the way of the people and not prayer. If their ways were right, their prayers would have had meaningful Impact on the nation, and fasting would have achieved even more.

God bless.
Re: 2021: The Year Of Prayer And Fasting by plaetton: 12:58pm On Jan 01, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
I can understand where you're coming from, so It's obvious to me why you can't comprehend my speech.

If not you'd understand that it's not about just praying but praying the right way. That's how the USA prayed and became the world super power and topmost nation on planet earth.

So it's ignorant to say that Nigeria generates the highest amount of prayer power in the world, because most prayers made by Nigerians are not prayers by the true definition of prayer.

The most defining factor of prayer is that it's hinged on righteousness or the obedience of God's Word, that's even the main purpose of prayer itself because it's meant to help you not fall temptation. But when most people praying are corrupt, sexually immoral and filled with evil in their heart, etc. what would be the result of their prayers?

So the problem with Nigeria is the way of the people and not prayer. If their ways were right, their prayers would have had meaningful Impact on the nation, and fasting would have achieved even more.

God bless.
Lol.
I can't help laughing.

Only a simpleton would think and say that USA prayed itself into a superpower status.
And how about 350,000desths

So there is a hidden technique to praying ? And Nigeria, 200yrs after the introduction of Christianity, still hasn't figured it out ? grin
Re: 2021: The Year Of Prayer And Fasting by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:41pm On Jan 01, 2021
plaetton:

Lol.
I can't help laughing.

Only a simpleton would think and say that USA prayed itself into a superpower status.
And how about 350,000desths

So there is a hidden technique to praying ? And Nigeria, 200yrs after the introduction of Christianity, still hasn't figured it out ? grin
You can keep laughing at your ignorance because you're so sensible to blame prayer for Nigeria's backwardness but not for US forwardness?

And the only thing you can figure out about prayer for the US again is 350,000 deaths and not something else?

That shows that this has nothing to do with prayer but everything to do with your ignorance.

Except you're not ignorant but just a deceiver like some Satanists here who come in the guise of atheists.

If so, well you can continue deceiving the gullible but at least you know that the Truth is here to counter your lies.

God bless.
Re: 2021: The Year Of Prayer And Fasting by judedwriter(m): 8:08pm On Jan 01, 2021
jesusjnr2020:

There are some kinds of devils that cannot be casted out but by prayer and fasting.

It's going to be a year where the kind of prayers that couldn't be answered by prayer alone would be answered

God bless.

Hmmm.....

Indeed, some (not all) of the toughest battles in my life, I could only win through prayer and fasting.

Some problems respond only to great faith, some to prayer and fasting, while some to great faith+ prayer and fasting.
Re: 2021: The Year Of Prayer And Fasting by jesusjnr2020(m): 9:42am On Jan 02, 2021
judedwriter:

Hmmm.....

Indeed, some (not all) of the toughest battles in my life, I could only win through prayer and fasting.

Some problems respond only to great faith, some to prayer and fasting, while some to great faith+ prayer and fasting.
You're right with the "great faith" part. That's where obedience of God's Word comes in because there's no greater faith than that. Obedience of God's Word is the greatest faith of all.

So when prayer and fasting added to that obedience you can overcome every obstacle or problem in life, moreover obedience is even the primary essence of prayer and fasting.

Those who are obedient to God's Word have been shown to have all the faith they required to accomplish God purpose for their lives, because God's purpose for their lives is achieved just by doing what God says.

Hence those with great faith which is not hinged upon obedience of God's Word are in danger of hell, even if they're able to do great works with such faith, as shown by the instance Jesus gave of the workers of iniquity which He turned back on the last day.

So obedience of God's Word is the safer, surer and most secure way to have great faith to do great works of God.

God bless.
Re: 2021: The Year Of Prayer And Fasting by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:00am On Jan 03, 2021
By prayer and fasting we shall overcome! Amen!

(1) (Reply)

When Atheists Ask 'who Created God'? / Libations And The Bible / St. Joseph Chaplaincy Honors Amb. Obieze, Ozby, Speaker Ibeh, Okorie,Prince Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.