Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier (41804 Views)

23-year-old Impregnated By Runaway Soldier Wants Military To Fish Him / Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) / Trial Of Major General Hakeem Otiki Over N400M, 5 Runaway Soldiers In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by JoeEeL(m): 10:10am On Jan 01, 2021
You see the kind of idi*ts called Armed Forces of a whole nation.

And you tell me this is a country?.

Enjoy it.

1 Like

Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by Poloyanabo2(m): 10:11am On Jan 01, 2021
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by Onlyonebuhari: 10:11am On Jan 01, 2021
Witches and wizards related problems no dey finish in christianity.
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by Neddyogu(m): 10:12am On Jan 01, 2021
PTSD don scarra dis one brain.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by FarahAideed: 10:12am On Jan 01, 2021
Drugs
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by AmazingELixir: 10:13am On Jan 01, 2021
shocked shocked shocked

Is he trying to say he killed a mother snake ??
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by Gkay1(m): 10:14am On Jan 01, 2021
hmmmmmmm, I m short of word now
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by mightyhazel: 10:14am On Jan 01, 2021
slachtoffers:
It seems like the guy has a psychiatric problem.
war neurosis
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by Jacksparrow7(m): 10:15am On Jan 01, 2021
Oblongata:
He must have had MPD.

Many Nigerian soldiers need psychological and psychiatric test sad
True talk
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by aspiring44: 10:15am On Jan 01, 2021
GogetterMD:
The ills of untreated schizophrenia

Paranoid schizophrenia
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by Hezmatosky: 10:17am On Jan 01, 2021
Fear corporals in army. They're dangerous angry
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 01, 2021
Funny.

The LIE is too big.

I guess he's learning work from Buratai

1 Like

Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by RealEzee(m): 10:24am On Jan 01, 2021
Rubbish Instead of him to ask his mum why she turns to snake
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by ChangedMan1999(m): 10:25am On Jan 01, 2021
Zikoo11:
My question to the Igbo mod that banned me... Arrewa.

Why do you want to silent me on Nairaland??

Why are so wicked and insensitive??

Social media bill has not been passed but you are already banning me for airing my opinion whitout insulting anyone?

You gave me a ban without me breaking any rules??

So your aim is for your igbo brothers to continue insulting the north on Nairaland undisputed??

You see that ban way dey hungry you??

You go ban tire!!

In fact block my phone ips It's not going to stop me this protest.

I can access this site anytime I want.

The Igbos have taken over nairaland.

They insult and spread hatred whitout getting ban.

Why then ban me for defending my region??

According to the animal...

He ban me for breaking rule 11

11. Don't create distracting posts with: ALL WORDS BOLD / huge font sizes / ALL CAPS / distracting imagesspaces, etc.

What sort of rubbish excuse is this??

I made two comments he... Deleted one and then give me a ban.

The Igbo mod Ban me for defending the north.

He ban me for defending my region.

They just want to silent me... I should just sit and allow Igbos insult and castigate the north undisputed.

Dear seun... Why is this happening in forum that supposed to carry every Nigerian along irrespective of tribe and religion?

Why not ban those who are busy insulting people on daily basis??

This was my last post before the Igbo mod ban me....

Bro, instead of this mistrust and misunderstanding between your tribe and my tribe, why don't you support our Biafra, so that you guys will breath fresh air and my will breath fresh air.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by sinkhole: 10:27am On Jan 01, 2021
I read and shed tears for both the guy and his mother. This is sickness, the guy is psychologically sick but even the whole Nation is even psychologically sick self, so nobody to take care of anybody embarassed cry
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by Sheunma: 10:28am On Jan 01, 2021
Exodus 22:18 Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by chaloskyx: 10:29am On Jan 01, 2021
EYA WE TOO SEE YOU AS A WICKED WIZARD FOR KILLING THE PERSON WHO BROUGHT YOU TO THIS WORLD SO I THINK ITS FAIR TO ALSO KILL YOU. CASE CLOSED
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by pegix(m): 10:29am On Jan 01, 2021
PTSD Ooo
Na all dix naija frustration dey worry hin brain
He mother might not be a witch nor turn into something
He's probably hallucinating due to psycho reasons
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by naijadrivablog: 10:32am On Jan 01, 2021
I don't support killing his mother but the world is wicked.

Many years ago, I didn't believe that there is anything like juju or witchcraft until I saw it live last year.

And guess who it was, the father of a close friendshocked
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by imagrg(m): 10:34am On Jan 01, 2021
He is a mental case.
Many people in the country today need psychological evaluation.
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:35am On Jan 01, 2021
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by Abalado(f): 10:36am On Jan 01, 2021
Your father left u with ur mother 20 years ago and the woman could not kill u since then,now ure seeing her as witch ,,idiot man,,600 years for u in prison
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by SeunNotOwner: 10:38am On Jan 01, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Take a very close look at that Man's eye's,
There's no remorse in that Man's eye's.

The eyes can say alot about someone.

Detention in Nigeria police cell can human abnormal, even if you are innocent
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by Wolexdey(m): 10:40am On Jan 01, 2021
Oblongata:
He must have had MPD.

Many Nigerian soldiers need psychological and psychiatric test sad

Please, meaning of MPD.
Thanks
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by Nobody: 10:40am On Jan 01, 2021
She was a witch but never tried to harm you, she was a witch but she didnt sacrifice you while in her womb for good nine months, she was a witch but sacrificed her all to train you and your brother for good 20years as a single mum,she was a witch but you ate her foods,sucked her breast but nothing bad happened to you?

Bros you are sick! I pray you would face the consequences of your actions and I pray you will live to suffer all throughout your miserable life idiot!
Omo ale jati jati
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by Wolexdey(m): 10:43am On Jan 01, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Take a very close look at that Man's eye's,
There's no remorse in that Man's eye's.

The eyes can say alot about someone.

I did but can't ascertain your conclusion... Please, how did you detect the above conclusion. I would love to learn
Thanks
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by Wolexdey(m): 10:44am On Jan 01, 2021
senchibi:
The dude has PTSD . many soldiers have this without being treated in Nigeria.

Please, full meaning of PTSD.
Thanks
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by jericco1(m): 10:49am On Jan 01, 2021
Lol, this one na madness
How can one turn to snake?
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by jovijovi: 10:52am On Jan 01, 2021
This one need deliverance

Meanwhile, Contact Our Company for your Black Nylons, ( Small and black )at wholesale price. Check my signature
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by cardoctor(m): 10:55am On Jan 01, 2021
This is a case of undiagnosed undetected manic schizophrenic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cult Members Kill TASUED Student Over Girlfriend (photo) / Lady Excited As Police Who Wanted To Arrest Her For Speeding Crashed His Car / Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.