Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,348 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier (41814 Views)

23-year-old Impregnated By Runaway Soldier Wants Military To Fish Him / Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) / Trial Of Major General Hakeem Otiki Over N400M, 5 Runaway Soldiers In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by iamJ(m): 10:56am On Jan 01, 2021
No evidence grin

Take his word for it

Nigeria my country
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by Donedeal1(m): 11:00am On Jan 01, 2021
Too bad your father abandoned you and your brother this woman toiled to get you up, later you abandoned her like your father did, she complained about the same you said she hated you,at the end you brutally killed her without mercy.rip to the dead.
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 01, 2021
HAPPY NEW YEAR.
Poloyanabo2:
The guy knows what he is saying, some parents are very evil and are behind their children's misfortunes.
Some parents are the eternal enemies of their children, some others have sworn never to see their children's progress.

But he would have fought her spiritually than to commit murder.
Let the law take its course.
HAPPY NEW YEAR.
2021[/s]
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by ayo84(m): 11:05am On Jan 01, 2021
all these people saying he is sick mentally, you need to check them, why can't people come to terms that people shape shift , it is not a secret anymore
thanks to hollywood for revealing a lot about this
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by IgboWarlord(m): 11:05am On Jan 01, 2021
He suffering from PTSD..Based on the horrors experienced in battle...
Las las he will go to jail cos its Naija...
In saner climes he will be declared mentally incapacitated and sent to a crazy asylum...
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by IgboWarlord(m): 11:07am On Jan 01, 2021
ayo84:
all these people saying he is sick mentally, you need to check them, why can't people come to terms that people shape shift , it is not a secret anymore
thanks to hollywood for revealing a lot about this

Did you seriously use hollywood as a reference to your inight bro? angry sad undecided
I meant insight..
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by Poloyanabo2(m): 11:07am On Jan 01, 2021
peterangelo:
HAPPY NEW YEAR. 2021 HAPPY NEW YEAR. 2021[/s]
Wish you the same man.
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by Poloyanabo2(m): 11:08am On Jan 01, 2021
IgboWarlord:

Did you seriously use hollywood as a reference to your inight bro? angry sad undecided I meant insight..
grin Guy's so funny

1 Like

Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by begge: 11:08am On Jan 01, 2021
How many boko haram have u killed?
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by SeriouslySense(m): 11:13am On Jan 01, 2021
I don't know if its mental illness, or just stupidity.

Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by Gaggii: 11:13am On Jan 01, 2021
Poloyanabo2:
The guy knows what he is saying, some parents are very evil and are behind their children's misfortunes.
Some parents are the eternal enemies of their children, some others have sworn never to see their children's progress.

But he would have fought her spiritually than to commit murder.
Let the law take its course.

Better don't let your pastor that see's nothing deceive you
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by Poloyanabo2(m): 11:15am On Jan 01, 2021
Gaggii:

Better don't let your pastor that see's nothing deceive you
I don't have a pastor , I hardly go to church...
I'm a victim.
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by Jamesify17: 11:23am On Jan 01, 2021
maybe PTSD
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by SeriouslySense(m): 11:24am On Jan 01, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy Foolish people listen to all this, It is your parents that made your life bad crap.

I was on social media, and one fool, sends me that kind of crap, that he sees, someone in my family who is using charms against me, and the funny thing cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, that scammer sends the same message to other people, and that he would pray for them and but suggest money be sent first.

Please people in Nigeria need to stop many superstitious crap, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

This is the format, the scammer uses, and whether it is an actual person or a bot, is another angle

Beloved, I don't know you
in person but God knows
you. God minister to me a
revelation when I was on
your profile to see things
around you,I saw
blessings but spiritual
attacks holding on to
them,in prayers,i saw a
woman in the realm of
the spirit monitoring and
plotting delay be in your
life, with an evil mirror,
and a motive to destroy.
But as I speak to you now
her time is up, Render
hand of favour with
Anything you can afford
to these motherless
foundation (Miracle
MOTHERLESS
FOUNDATION) in kebbi
state nigeria before
2DAYS with faith, as I
Rise my hands towards
heaven and pray for you
they shall serve as point
of contact where ever you
are, you will receive
double portion of grace to
excel and total
restoration of
breakthrough in your life
and in the life of your
family. Deliver them to the
MD in charge of the
orphanage to get their
details on (WhatsApp or
call them now on
+2348073777583) tell him I
sent you. For it is not by
might nor by in power but
of the spirit saith the lord
(zechariah 4:6). You shall
testify to the Glory of God
in your life. God bless you

If you see that message, kindly ignore, they know many are superstitious.
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by Jamesify17: 11:25am On Jan 01, 2021
slachtoffers:
It seems like the guy has a psychiatric problem.
Maybe some kind of PTSD.
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by okrikaboi: 11:30am On Jan 01, 2021
PTSD
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by matm: 11:31am On Jan 01, 2021
That's why it's always good to avoid pampering ur kids because thay can't be kids forever.They will grow before u know it,and at a slightest rebuke,they will fight u.Show ur kids love but not to the level of pampering.Have boundaries from day 1 that they might know u also have a tough side and that u can equally bite.Call a spade a spade and don't support them when they are wrong at school,or in their relationships with others.If they know u don't support them when they instigate trouble and that u are not ready to save them when they offend others,they will always behave outside knowing they have no backing.But when u fight and insult for ur kids even when they are wrong,they will grow to fight u or kill u when u don't back them or when u condemn their evil acts openly.Go to our schools today and see how teachers overlook kids whose parents have had issues with them over discipline .And such grow into beasts,and guess what,their parents suffer the aftermath.The monster is talking about mother speaking bad of their kids in the public.That is even nothing,do you know ur mother even at old age can slap u for insulting her and dare u to slap back.Will u except u lack manners?.U are stlli a child to ur parents no matter ur age or status.

1 Like

Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by toprealman: 11:36am On Jan 01, 2021
PSTD.....so sad.
Root cause= lack of capacity by military chiefs to manage human resources.
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by drezo(m): 11:40am On Jan 01, 2021
slachtoffers:
It seems like the guy has a psychiatric problem.

This is why a lot of people are sick and don't say it, look at Eminem for example, if given the chance he might have done what this guy did, but he's more successful than you.... But he's not in the psychiatrist hospital. Some of you paint a reality that isn't REAL, people go through REAL life struggles and wickedness you have no idea how much pain they have to deal with. Now, I'm not justifying his actions 'cos that's what a lot of you silly folks will mention me to say, all I'm saying is someone could be sane and still kill someone in a do or die situation. And no matter how harmless you think women are, they are the devils in this world that you can see. Even bible said a mother can abandon her child, a lot of them seek and abort their babies, but reading "MOTHER" here, most of you stupid men all forget that women actually do these things, because all that u think of is love. A woman can keep a son to just punish him for his father's deeds, feed him clothe him, do everything with the end game of torturing him, they are that heartless, they are skilled in all kinds of manipulation and wickedness. Until you know the full story don't make assumptions.

1 Like

Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 01, 2021
Look at who they were busy shouting 'mama na boy' for?

This one is definitely a red piller.

Animal!!!!
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by karkel(m): 11:54am On Jan 01, 2021
Snake son
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by Adakintroy: 11:55am On Jan 01, 2021
If am president many pastors will go for psychiatric evaluation. Am a Christian and I believe strongly in spirituality.

But this version of Christianity were you see people holding meeting in tree or shape shifting I have not seen it.

Even Christ spirituality did not see a woman turn to snake or people holding meetings on top of trees. So where they get this unctions from is what I will be asking in that pyscho evaluation.

Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by Eriokanmi: 11:55am On Jan 01, 2021
And when you saw her turn snake, did she bite you before killing her? Omo ale
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by nerd004: 12:01pm On Jan 01, 2021
Bipolar Disorder spotted ....may God heal him
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by logan2(m): 12:02pm On Jan 01, 2021
GogetterMD:
The ills of untreated schizophrenia
even laced weed can cause this sef
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by Mimizebi(f): 12:07pm On Jan 01, 2021
very stupid boy, you killed your mother that was there for you, your younger brother and your kid. Remembered last year when your mom came to our house telling my mom what happened to you in Maiduguri and that you were being admitted in 44 hospital. You didn't know your mom was a witch while you were growing up till now right? God will deal with you.
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by abidoye21722: 12:08pm On Jan 01, 2021
And when you saw her turn snake, did she bite you before killing her? Omo ale
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 01, 2021
And this same woman didn't kill you when you were in her womb. Rather she noctured and fortified you at birth, took you up and held you by the hand 20 years ago, prayed for you during your duty tour, and kept praying for you.

All she got in return was you killing her because you thought she was a witch. Na wah for Africa.

I just think you are suffering from PTSD. You might walk on grounds of insanity, but your mother's blood won't give you peace.
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by Denko2721987(m): 12:17pm On Jan 01, 2021
adecz:

Just look him eyes..... undecided

But truth be told, he is a victim
of abandonment by his government
that sent him to war.

The boy is suffering from post traumatic
stress disorder PTSD, which has affected

Honestly, what does this country ever do correctly??
many US soldiers from war zones. In fact
many commit suicide or other forms
of violence.

His experience in war has turned his brain
& makes him see things that are not
there.
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by fredoooooo: 12:29pm On Jan 01, 2021
Hallucination ...
And you have the power to kill a witch, This one don use head back pothole

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Women Arrested In Ondo For Prostitution And Child Trafficking / Medical Doctor Turned Cyber Hacker Defrauds Car Dealer Of N28m (Photo, Video) / Cult Members Kill TASUED Student Over Girlfriend (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.