Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,735 members, 7,827,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier (41824 Views)

23-year-old Impregnated By Runaway Soldier Wants Military To Fish Him / Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) / Trial Of Major General Hakeem Otiki Over N400M, 5 Runaway Soldiers In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 01, 2021
Your Dad left you and your younger brother 20years ago, it was this your mum who is a witch that took care of the two of you. You became a soldier and now it is time to kill her. Sick!

The fact is if I was in your shoes and I got to know that my mother who was there for me when my dad left 20 years back was a Witch. I would still appreciate her. The worst is run away far from her and seek spiritual help.

He who kills by the sword...

Ungrateful demon
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by infogeneral: 12:44pm On Jan 01, 2021
Nigeria government should carry out some psychiatric evaluations on the soldiers who have been at the fore front of the war in the north east and also make sure they are rotated within a short period of time before they are depressed.
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by 4X4: 12:51pm On Jan 01, 2021
THE SOLDIER THAT CLAIMS HE KILLED HIS MOTHER BECAUSE SHE WAS A WITCH AND TURNED INTO A SNAKE IS A MAD INSANE LUNATIC AND SHOULD BE LOCKED UP IN A PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL. EVEN IF YOUR MOTHER IS A WITCH THAT TURNS IN TO A DRAGON SHE DIDNT HARM YOU AND RAISED YOU INTO MANHOOD YOU HONOUR HER NOT KILL HER. !!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by idahme(m): 12:56pm On Jan 01, 2021
There are lots of this kinds in the police and Military, these organizations don't care for the mental health of their members thats why they churn out insane acts every day. It's high time departments are created to do this and authorities should find out these kinds and bar them from holding riffles to avert future catastrophy.
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by shilz(f): 1:17pm On Jan 01, 2021
Oblongata:
He must have had MPD.

Many Nigerian soldiers need psychological and psychiatric test sad
police men too,the one we had as security few months back was always talking of an imaginary father in heaven revealing to him who is a witch,snake or bird in the compound and how he will shoot a witch in the compound.he was sent out that very day.
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by amuwo1980: 1:41pm On Jan 01, 2021
PTSD
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by amuwo1980: 1:42pm On Jan 01, 2021
ayo84:
all these people saying he is sick mentally, you need to check them, why can't people come to terms that people shape shift , it is not a secret anymore
thanks to hollywood for revealing a lot about this

Arid mind
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by EdiskyHarry: 2:20pm On Jan 01, 2021
People should stop smoking weed,
People should stop taking hard drugs
People should stop taking alcohol
The Nigerian army should organize a mental evaluation for all the armies once In a year.
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by Blackpapacy(m): 2:25pm On Jan 01, 2021
This os definitely PTSD. So bad the guy even hallucinates.
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by Thelucifer666(m): 2:36pm On Jan 01, 2021
Poloyanabo2:
The guy knows what he is saying, some parents are very evil and are behind their children's misfortunes.
Some parents are the eternal enemies of their children, some others have sworn never to see their children's progress.

But he would have fought her spiritually than to commit murder.
Let the law take its course.
You're mad and I'll tell you to your online face.

You're mad!
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by Oblongata: 2:41pm On Jan 01, 2021
Wolexdey:

Please, meaning of MPD.
Thanks
Multiple personality disorder
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by onadana: 3:14pm On Jan 01, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Take a very close look at that Man's eye's,
There's no remorse in that Man's eye's.

The eyes can say alot about someone.

He is a trained soldier.
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by drtee247(m): 3:27pm On Jan 01, 2021
We have plenty doctors on nairaland o.. see many differential diagnosis

senchibi:
The dude has PTSD . many soldiers have this without being treated in Nigeria.

Oblongata:
He must have had MPD.

Many Nigerian soldiers need psychological and psychiatric test sad

GogetterMD:
The ills of untreated schizophrenia

Reinaldo:
Might be PTSD
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by Hallabee1(m): 3:31pm On Jan 01, 2021
make dem tie the guy, if him see me ,him fit say na me swallow money
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by kabanayol9(m): 4:28pm On Jan 01, 2021
Mumu what if nah this wicked people go carry your mama face dey do bad work, your mama witch no kill you for small, no kill you before you go join Nigeria Army, nah now wey she suppose reap the fruits of her labour nah him she turn witch to you, wicked child....
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by BigIyanga: 4:31pm On Jan 01, 2021
He may have ptsd
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by WelcomeToBiafra: 4:48pm On Jan 01, 2021
All the Nigeria military involved in massacring of innocent IPOB citizens will suffer.

1 Like

Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by Poloyanabo2(m): 5:59pm On Jan 01, 2021
Thelucifer666:
You're mad and I'll tell you to your online face.
You're mad!
How can I take a person called lucifer serious? Only a mad person calls another person man, I can bet my balls you're under 18yrs�
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by Hermas03: 6:29pm On Jan 01, 2021
Dem don carry enter new year.
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by tribeofdavid(m): 8:24pm On Jan 01, 2021
It could be manipulation from the spirits of the dead. Or a curse from someone unjustly killed.

You can have this canvas decor in your home too
Send a whatsapp message 0 7 03 63 14 931
IG @mrmanconcepts

Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by Josywhyte: 9:05pm On Jan 01, 2021
He might be suffering from PTSD
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 01, 2021
Mental illness.
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by Miracle1991: 10:11pm On Jan 01, 2021
The blood of your mother will certainly hunt you to dead.
Anybody that killed the woman that brought him into this world no matter what, shall never see peace even in dead.
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by Okoroawusa: 12:15am On Jan 02, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Take a very close look at that Man's eye's,
There's no remorse in that Man's eye's.

The eyes can say alot about someone.
You are right. He killed the mother and doesn't care.
He could be having psychological problem hearing voices telling him that his mother is his problem in life
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by elizabeth24: 2:01am On Jan 02, 2021
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by shineeye1: 3:39am On Jan 02, 2021
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by nkpommpko(m): 9:44am On Jan 02, 2021
pstd
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 02, 2021
Poloyanabo2:
The guy knows what he is saying, some parents are very evil and are behind their children's misfortunes.
Some parents are the eternal enemies of their children, some others have sworn never to see their children's progress.

But he would have fought her spiritually than to commit murder.
Let the law take its course.
poloyanabo been a while. Is it ever possible for any parent to be responsible for their children's misfortune, never.Parents would rather go extra miles to see their children's progress.
Re: 'I Killed My Mother Because She Was A Witch' - Runaway Soldier by romunu(m): 10:19am On Jan 02, 2021
Strong weed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olusola Owoeye Jailed In UK For Claiming She’s Homeless But Rented Out Her House / Pretty Customs Official Whose Pictures Are Being Used By Scammers, Cries Out. / Yahoo Boy Killed Schoolteacher For Complaining About Bashed Car – VP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.